sj + nr images

By nob0dycares2

sj + nr imagines š˜Øš˜Ŗš˜³š˜­ š˜¹ š˜Øš˜Ŗš˜³š˜­. More

party (sj)
smoking (nr)
smoking p2
hurt (sj)
did you cheat? (nr)
socks (nr)
insta (sj)
ill (sj)
the ocean (nr)
candy hearts (nr)
shorts (nr)
shorts p2 (sj)
mama ill? (eo + sj)
nightmare (sj)
halloween head cannons (sj)
best friend (sj)
i didn't eat you (nr)
pregnant (sj)
pregnant p2
mcdonalds (nr)
ten years (nr)
up all night (nr)
trip (sj)
insta (sj)
im back bitches (nr)
words of wisdom (nr)
cotton drop (nr)
better days (sj)
kissmas head cannons (sj)
family time (sj)
it's snowing natty! (nr)
new years hand cannons (sj)
school trip (nr)
i hate bullies (sj)
hot ones (sj)
boxing (sj)
boxing p2
baking (nr)
teen pregnancy (sj)
she loves me (nr)
i don't (sj)
question (s.j)
cheating part 2 (n.r)
russian (n.r)
facts about you guys (s.j)
sick? (s.j)
med school? (s.j)
as it was (n.r)
Dr Johansson (s.j)
not there anymore (s.j) part 2.
fireworks n.r
group chat ( avengers )

not there anymore (S.J)

2.2K 125 54
By nob0dycares2

summary: Scarlett is your mum but she doesn't pay you any attention after having rose and Cosmo.

You guys are in for a long one :))
Age:
Y/n: 2, 6,16
Rose: 6
Cosmo: 2

Words : 2476
•••••
No one's pov:

• 2 years of age•

"Mama!" Y/n giggled as she ran into the living room where her mum was.

"Hi baby!" Scarlett said matching her daughters energy.

"Can we colour?" The small girl asked her mother excitedly "of course my love!"

"Yay!" Y/n pulled her mother to her room where her colouring in books and colouring pencils and crayons where.

"Darling, what should I colour?" Y/n pointed to the dog on the paper "dis on mama!" Scarlett nodded at the girl and slowly ripped the paper out of the book. After she did that she got to work colouring in the dog while y/n settled for a princess.

•••• y/n's pov: 
• 6 years of age•

A year ago mama had rose, and ever since then mama doesn't seen to care bout me anymore. Colin has been coming over alot more than normal when I was younger he would come over ever week or so but now's he's her every day sometimes he sleeps over too!

He hangs out with me when mama is with rose, which is nice I guess but I want mama.

"Colin?" I asked Colin as I walked into the kitchen.

"Yes darling" Colin asked pouring a cup of coffee.

"Are you roses dad?" He turned around and sipped on his coffee "yes baby" I nodded and went to turn around to go back upstairs.

"Wait! Why do you ask?" Colin asked "I was just wondering.." I said, "no tell me why" he said softly "uhm I was wondering if you could be my... dad too?" He smiled widely at my placing his cup down and walked over to me and picked me up.

"Of course I'll be you dad! You can call me dada or Colin I do mind as long as your comfortable!"  I nodded and snuggled him.

Then mama walked in and saw me and Colin snuggling.

"Morning Colin" and poured her self a coffee.

Not gonna lie I was sad she didn't say morning to me too but that's how it's been lately. "Morning babe" Colin said.

I tapped Colin's shoulder "can we colour dad?" I asked and mama turned around while he nodded.

"Hold on you too are not going anywhere. Dad?!" She looked at Colin "mhm she asked I  said okay" and he walked upstairs with me and coloured with me.

•••• still y/n's pov:
• 16 years of age•

Mum gave birth to Cosmo I couple years ago and now it was his second birthday.

Mum did a theme of sage green just like she did for mine and rose's.

With a bunch of giraffes and elephants like a zoo theme, as he really liked going to the zoo.

I woke up to the sound of giggling outside my door.

"shhhh cos, we need to suprise y/n/n" Welp at least some people like me.

I am quite popular in school and have a lot of followers of social media but I want my mum to love me, is that to much to ask?

I was pulled out my thoughts when I heard two little feet running around my room.

"Morning guys!" I said and rose and Cosmo got onto my bed and snuggled up to me.

"Happy birthday cos" I mumbled to him.

"fank you y/n/n" he mumbled back

"Let's go downstairs and get breakfast!" I told them and they got off quickly at those words.

I laughed slightly at the two of them and walked downstairs to see mum making food and Colin making three cups of coffee.

"Morning guys!" I said as I walked into the kitchen

"Morning y/n/n, sleep well?" I nodded at Colin and walked over to him to give him a hug.

Mum didn't say anything to me but said happy birthday to Cosmo and morning to rose.

I helped Cosmo get up onto one of the white  kitchen stools, and then helped rose before sitting down as dad handed me my coffee "thanks!" I said to him and sipped the warmish liquid.

Cosmo pointed to it "no silly it's much to bitter for you" I said and he pouted but I handed him a smoothie and he drank that. 

Then mum placed down pancakes for the kids and her and dad, not for me of course but I don't eat breakfast so it's fine I guess.

After we all finished rose and I walked upstairs to get dressed "hey rose ima go shower so you can play then I'll do you hair okay?" She nodded and ran off.

I got into the shower and washed my hair and body before getting out and drying my body.

Then I walked into my closet and picked an outfit.

After I picked my outfit I grabbed the present I picked out for cos and walked downstairs.

"Heyyy cos, do you know what I have?" He shook his head in excitement and I passed him the present.

"Hey no! Presents are later!" Scarlett said I gave up saying mum as she isn't much of one anyway to me of course.

"ugh fine" I groaned softly and placed the present on the white couch.

"Bitch" I mumbled as she walked off but she must of heard it "what was that?" I just shrugged not really caring

She pulled me off the couch and into the closest bathroom.

"Why did you call me a bitch?" She asked kinda calmly which shocked me y'know as all the tones she uses are rude and I don't care shut up, yeh

"coz I felt like it." I mumbled "y/n you haven't been very nice these last couple of days, it's your little brothers second birthday. Be good for once." Ohh this bitch...

Actually I am nice but I just decided to be a bitch  to you since you really wanna be one to me, Scarlett." Then I walked out of that bathroom and walked into the living room again and smiled at Cosmo as he watched me walk back in.

"Hi cos" I whispered as he crawled into my lap "how's your birthday been?" I asked politely

"'ood y/n/n" I nodded and smiled "that's good cos".

Then Scarlett walked in and sat next to me, I rolled my eyes at her but Cosmo thought it was funny and laughed. I cuddled him close while we watched 'cars 3'.

After that we walked into the kitchen and ate spaghetti Bolognese as that's what Cosmo wanted.

Then it was cake and present time.

Rose went first and got him lots of cars, then it was Scarlett and dad's turn and got him a racing car, one of those cars you can drive in, and some chocolate car things.

Then it was the people who live to far and can't come visit for his birthday party next Monday which is in two days. {Pretend it's Friday or sum}, who got him cards and money.

Then it was me, "here cos" I gave him the box which the present was in. 

firstly I got him a little book so he could learn things.

Then I got him tickets too Disney land with the help of dad.

And some chocolate of course and then I got him some toys such as cars, little instruments, and some some cars 3 bath toys.

After he opened all of it he turned to me and thanked me and hugged me with his small frame.

"Your welcome cos" I told him smiling "when do we go?" He said asking about Disney land "go where?" Scarlett butted in "Disney land!" Cosmo said like it was the most normal thing in the world.

"Uhm y/n?" Her eyes looked outside the room and pointed for me to go out.

I rolled my eyes but got up never the less.

"Disney land really?" I nodded "well COVID as drained him and Colin and rose and myself so with the help of Colin I made reservations for us to go in two weeks and two weeks" I said "why didn't you tell me?" She asked madly

"Well I didn't think you'd care what I do since you haven't for the last  10 years!" I yelled in her face before walking out calmly but I couldn't coz she grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"What?" She asked confusedly "well when you had rose you stopped paying attention to me and I thought it would only be until rose was 1 or 2 but no! It went on till rose was 4, then when you have birth to Cos I thought oh mabye I'll get something now? You know what I got? Nothing absolutely nothing! No morning hugs, no nights, no 'i love yous' no nothing! So I thought again oh well maybe I'll get some when cosmos older! Guess what? Still nothing."

"But I'm still your mother, and you have to treat me with respect!" She said.

"Your a mistake of a mother mabye to rose and Cosmo, but to me! No way, y'know whenever I got in trouble at school or was sick or sum? I told the school to call Flo or Rach or even Colin! Cause either of them would be better than you!" I almost screamed.

"That is no way to talk to your mother!" Still ingnoring all the things I just said.

"What did I just say 'your a mistake of a mother!' does that mean nothing to you! Do you not even care about me? No of course you don't, you have Rose and Cosmo who could grow up to be your perfect little children you dreamed of! Since I won't be one, cause you know what Scarlett? I don't even care anymore. I look at you and I think you know someone would die to have you as there mother and if I wasn't your child I probably would too but now...? I can't even look at you! When I come down for breakfast you give rose and Cosmo a hug but me, none, nada? When your making coffee for you and Colin, me nah. It's like you've given up on me being you child and that fucking hurts."

I finish with tears running down my face and I walk out running up the stairs grabbing my bag that I packed incase this happen. I never would have thought it would have but guess what it did.

I go to walk downstairs but there's a knock at my door, I open the door "y/n-" "save it." I say harshly walk downstairs say goodbye to Colin and rose hug and kiss them both then I say bye to Cosmo.

"Bye my favourite brother.." I say sadly as he starts crying, I hug him one last time and  walk to my car, colin bought me for my sixteens birthday hop in it and drive off to my friends house.

•••• 1 week later••• still y/n's pov:

I'm staying at my friend's Stacy's house for the time being, her parents love me so it's okay.

Colin's texted me a couple times asking me to come home as Cosmo won't stop crying for me. It hurts that my baby brother needs me but I can't be in a house with her.

Stacy understands and so do her parents, I'm really glad they do other wise I'd probably have to go to flos or Rachel's but they'd probably have to take me back home.

I told Colin I was staying stacy for a bit and he was fine with that as he has met her and likes her.

Soon it was time to go to Disney land with them so I packed up my shit and said thanks to her parents for letting me stay there.

Then I hopped in my car, and drove to Scarlett's house.

"Hey Colin" I said as I walked into the living room

"Y/n/n/n/nnnnnn!" I heard little feet running into the living room.

I placed my bags down and knelt down "hey guys" I said ruffling both of there heads.

"Hi y/n/n" rose said but Cosmo didn't say anything just kept holding me, I smiled and picked him up and stood up.

He wrapped his arms round my neck and put his face in my chest.

I walked into the kitchen to get a drink fo water. I grabbed a glass out the cabinet and walked over to the sink, turning on the tap and filling the glass. As I slowly drank the water Scarlett came downstairs in a robe and clearly had wet hair. She then walked into the kitchen to grab a drink too I'm guessing she looked at me once and looked away quickly probably out of guilt.

As she should-  I'm kidding... I think.

I placed down my glass and walked into the living room and sat down changing cos's position slightly.

Scarlett then walked into the living room and sat down next to me

"Are you excited for Disney?" I asked rose who was sitting next to me, and she nodded excitedly, I smiled and looked down at Cosmo who was sleeping on me.

"He hasn't spoken to mumma all week" rose whispered to me "oh why?" She pulled me up slightly and dragged me and Cosmo to her princess themed room

"Ever since you left, y/n/n, Cosmo wouldn't stop crying falling out for you around the house. He would go on for hours crying and wailing for you. He's probably very tired as he hasn't slept for ages, he doesn't even let mumma put him to bed." Oh "oh I'm sorry I left, I wasn't very happy with mumma, but I'm back now okay? I won't leave okay?" She nodded and we went downstairs again.

We walked back into the living room again and watched a movie till it was bed time.

I get up and try to place Cosmo down but he whines and hugs be tighter. So I walk upstairs with Cosmo, I place him on the bed "hey hey shhhh I'll be back okay!" I placed him down and walked into the bathroom brushed my teeth and changed into pjs. After doing this I walk back in change Cosmo into pjs and then put him higher in the bed and fall asleep next to him.

The next few days are the same, waking next to Cos, eating next to Cos, watching TV with cos, doing everything next to him that was fine by me..

|•••
The next part of this will be when they are in Disney! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 761 41
Warning: could make you choke ;) (or cry either one)
686K 12.2K 113
I DO COMMISSION JUST DM ME FOR THE INFO Some Scarlett and Natasha One Shot or maybe two or three shot if needed Some: Fluff, Angst, Smut, Action and...
15.4K 183 18
started: december 29th, 2023 F = fluff S = smut A = angst
372K 7.8K 60
whatever the title says. i'm so sorry for the awful and poor writing, english is not my first language.