Hidden

By heavenu_rene

How it looks like to fall in love? More

Reminder
C 1
C 2
C 3
C 4
C 5
C 6
C 7
C 8
C 9
C10
C 11
C 12
C 13
C 14
C 15
C 16
C 17
C 18
C 19
C 20
C 21
C 22
C 24
C 25
C 26
C 27
C 28
C 29
C 30
C 31
C 32
C 33
C 34
C 35
C 36
C 37
C 38
C 39
C 40
C 41

C 23

692 33 1
By heavenu_rene

The sun hasn't taking the dim sky and the quiet peaceful surroundings calm her system. A cup of coffee in her hand while watching the empty park across the street through her window.

She looked at the girl sleeping soundly in bed and turned back her gaze outside thingking deeply about something.

Irene knows exactly what would happen if they still push their relationship, but she was ready to fight for it not to make it fall apart. She loves the girl so much, more than the girl know. It'll be complicated than it  already was, she believed that it will all be fine after. It's either fine with the girl, or fine without her. She choose. It scares her that Ariella might disappeared in her life, and she'll never know what to do if it's happen.

"Hey.." muttered the girl and regain her consciousness from the deep sleep.

"Good morning," she greeted and climbed onto the bed.

"You seem in a deep thought early in the morning, are you okay?" asked the girl and held the woman's hand.

She nodded, "yes..just a bit tired from last night.." a goofy smile left the girl's lips, "sorry for that, it will happen again," humorously says the girl, she chuckled. 

"You should take a shower already, I'll take you later at night for a date," says the woman and kissed her forehead. She was about to stand up but Ariella pulled her wrist causing her to stumble back in bed, "what?" says the woman.

"What do you think is good for breakfast?" asked the girl and act like she was thinking something, "a bacon cheese and-" she couldn't continue her words as the girl shut her up by kissing her on the lips.

She went of top of the woman and pinned her wrists onto the bed, "I think you're better than the bacon and cheese," she smirk and passionately kissed her again. The woman didn't protest as she was enjoying the girl's wildness. She could feel her warm palm on her bare skin as the girl swiftly put her hand underneath the woman's robe.

Ariella traced the red mark on her neck with her finger and met the woman's eyes, "I can't believe I did this," she whispered and a small smile crept on her lips.

"Did what?" confusedly asked the woman and narrowed her eyebrows.

"This," she pointed by kissing the red mark on her neck.

"What?!" She silently hissed and carefully get up causing the girl to stumble at the side. The woman take a look at it in her vanity mirror and looked at the girl through her reflection in the mirror laying sexily. 

"What did you do, Ariella?" says the woman and put her hand on her waist.

"Marked you as mine?" she says teasing the woman.

"Oh for freak's sake, young woman, " she rolled her eyes balls and headed to the window to open the long and thick curtain.

A pair of arms snake through the woman's waist while she was busy tiying up the center of a curtain.

"Do you know what's good in the morning?" asked the girl and put her chin to the woman's shoulder's blade.

"The sunrise?" says the woman, feeling the warmth of a girl's body against her back.

"No," says the girl and made her turn around, "it's you. The reason why I am always excited to wake up in the morning knowing that I have you," sweetly says the girl, the woman smiled.

"And I am beyond thankful to be with you, to be part of your life," says the woman, she sustained, "I never thought that I will end up with my former student, and can't believe you are now in front of me doing the things we want to do," she chuckled and pulled the girl.

"I love you," whispered the girl while straightly looking in her eyes, "I love you more," lovingly says the woman.

The woman lifted herself and take a seat at the window ledge and pulled the girl by wrapping her legs around the girl's torso. She caressed her nose using her index finger down to her lips, she was lost at the girl's pair of eyes and the girl felt peace around the woman. Irene slowly kissed her, claiming every part of her lips while her hand is on the girl's nape and the other was caressing her cheek. The girl lifted her robe's edge to feel the woman's bare leg while her other hand beautifully sitting at the woman's back.

The sound of their kissing was heard at the four quiet wall of the room. Ariella pushed aside her robe to have an access at the woman's shoulder blade and plants a small kisses on it, the woman tilted her head to give the girl's broad access from her neck. Soft moans and groans made it more hotter.

"Take a shower already, I'll send you home by 8 a.m," says the woman while girl was still busy with her neck, "I don't want to come home yet," mumbled the girl and finally met the woman's eyes.

"And why is that?" asked the woman, trying to breath normally from the hot contact. 

"Because I haven't eaten my breakfast," a playful smile left the girl's lips, the woman jokingly slap her arm and step down from the window's legde.

"Maligo kana, stop being makulit, Ariella," she says and tied her robe.

"Alright," she says, stealing a kiss from the woman before heading to the bathroom.

"Nakakarami kana," says the woman and shook her head.

"Gusto mo naman," teased the girl, she just rolled her eyes and resist her smile.

"And can you pass me the towel after my bath, baby?" she said while her head was peeking at the door.

"What did you call me?" asked the woman and pretended that she didn't hear the word baby.

"Baby?" repeat the girl, the woman slowly nodded and turned around to hide her flushing red cheeks thingking about how silly it was. She's way more older than the girl to be called baby by her.

"Hey, where are you going?" asked the girl when she saw her walking through the door.

"Uh..gonna take your towel, baby," the woman replied with resisting smile. Ariella couldn't hide her kilig and just ended up nodding.

○○

"Huy!" she went back to her senses when Catherine snap her fingers in front of her face, "what?" she frowned.

"Kanina ka pa tulala, may inutangan ka ba?" asked the bubbly girl.

"You know what, Catherine? If only I could bring you back in your mother's womb, I would," says Ariella causing Margaret to laugh.

"Ih paano, nakarating na nang Ayala ang isip mo," Cath says and took a sip in her tea.

"Tuloy ba ang enrollment mo sa California?" says Margaret and diverted the topic.

"I am not really sure, but I'll think about it," Ariella vaguely replied while thingking about the fact that if she apply for entrance exam in California, there's a huge possibility that she and Irene will be far away from each other and she don't want it to happen.

"Oh, I thought you already made your decision about it two months ago?" asked Catherine.

"People's decisions change, Cath,"  says Ariella and put her all attention at the sun slowly setting in the horizon.

"Whatever your decision is, we're just here for you. And if ever na matuloy ka, me and Catherine will be there as well," she smiled, "but I'm afraid Ms. Marcos won't come. She's busy here and for sure you'll also be busy there in California, if ever." says Margaret.

The girl sigh, "I know, I know..but I'll make a way not to make it complicated for the both of us," she hoped. 

"Meron namang FaceTime and other social media platform e, you guys can still talk virtually," suggested Catherine. 

"Yeah..right," she whispered and flashed her weak smile.

"Hay naku, I still can't believe na sa pa-secret secret mong paghanga sa substitute teacher natin ay mabibingwit mo rin pala," humorously says Catherine to lit her up, the two other girls laugh.

"Oo nga 'no, who would expect that her simp student will be her other half," Margaret received a playful slap to her arm by Ariella, "tama na, okay? We just love each other, and I am blessed to be called hers, that's it," she reminisce the moment where she secretly admiring the woman and discreetly looking at her.

"Iw, ganyan pala kapag nai- inlove?" Cath jokingly cringed as they exchanged a heartily laugh and a comfortable silence crept in after.

"Basta, we're here to support of what relationship you have with Ms. Marcos. But if she hurt you whether it's physical or emotionally, hindi ako magdadalawang isip na gawin ang dapat para mailayo ka sa mga bagay na nakakasakit sa'yo," Margaret sincerely uttered, holding Ariella's hand.

"Me too," Cath said and put her hand at the top of the other two girls. She couldn't ask for more, she thought that the two young ladies in front of her are already enough.

______

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 1.3K 19
falling. I've never known that feeling before, until her. Or did I really fall? No, my love for her grew, as the idea of her consumed me. the questio...
123 14 14
Is it love or is it lust? She's my college professor, Why would she ever fall for someone like me?
12M 225K 60
Have you ever imagined having two lives? Be two people at the same time? I bet you have. But between thinking about it and actually living it, there...
106K 3.5K 35
You fall in love with your teacher Ms. Paulson and you start a relationship with her🖤