Secret World Below ~ Trollhun...

By The_BatCats

Trollhunters: Tales Of Arcadia Book Follows first season of trollhunters Follow the story of Freya, whose wo... More

SCHEDULE
IMPORTANT TO READ (WARNING)
WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️
REQUEST
Cover
About Her
Chapter 1 early
Chapter 2 Jim
Chapter 3 What The He-
Chapter 4 Fell Hard
New Scheduling

Quick Thing about book

536 7 2
By The_BatCats

Quick Thing about book

Hello everyone.

So this book is of course a Trollhunters Tales of Arcadia book, it will follow at least every episode in the show. (Depends on how the story goes 😀)

The love interest in this book is going to be Jim Lake Jr of course 😀.

Now a quick thing to state is that I have aged them up an age.

So instead of fifteen to sixteen, they are sixteen to seventeen years old.

I also want to state that these books will at one point have NSFW moments, so please read the WARNING chapter. (I don't fully know if this book will have full on nsfw moments, since i'm only in episode one so far, but just making sure to add because there's a possibility that it can happen) again please read the warning chapter 😀.

I hope you enjoy it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4K 77
Check me out on tiktok @I_simp_121 POV: You're the stereotypical "quiet kid" at your school. One day a kid named Jim picks a fight with a troll, and...
5.2K 61 7
Claire was in deep trouble and Jim sacrificed his life to save her. But now, she and the rest of the team must deal with the consequenses and bring h...
81.5K 3.3K 64
𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄: 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐈 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 "𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒈𝒊𝒇𝒕." - Jim Lake Jr...
164K 7.1K 41
Meet teenagers Jim Lake and Y/N L/N. Two great kids here in his small town called Arcadia. Although every day might be the same, go to school, do ho...