Secret World Below ~ Trollhun...

By The_BatCats

Trollhunters: Tales Of Arcadia Book Follows first season of trollhunters Follow the story of Freya, whose wo... More

Quick Thing about book
SCHEDULE
WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️
REQUEST
Cover
About Her
Chapter 1 early
Chapter 2 Jim
Chapter 3 What The He-
Chapter 4 Fell Hard
New Scheduling

IMPORTANT TO READ (WARNING)

178 2 3
By The_BatCats

IMPORTANT TO READ (WARNING)

(just to start off and say that this note is long and important to read. This note just keeps on growing and growing)

Hello readers.

So this note was made mostly for my old soulmate's books so others could understand a lot of things, but a lot I write in here are still important for others to read and understand.

So my old books were made 3 to 4 years ago so the spelling and grammar sucks. I will like to blunlty say that I have an learning disability that caused me to hate school and myself because learning and remembering things are so fucking hard for me, even now learning what I need to know and keeping it in my head is still hard for me. It goes in one ear and out the other. I'm working on it.

The reason why this note was made was because my old books sucked and I kept on getting hate. After getting this bad hate I had stopped everything I was working on and went to work on making my old books better because then it should stop the hate.

But just to be prepared I want to talk about things that are important to know or understand.

I totally understand when people want to help and fix the mistakes I have and you can totally do so, though if you see that someone has already fixed it you don't need to re-comment it. If you do fix my mistakes I'm asking you to be nice about it. Please think before you write a comment.
I'm just saying this because I've had a good amount of people come at me for my mistakes in the wrong way. I can take constructive criticism but when it gets downright disrespectful I will not stand by and let that happen. So again please don't tell me that I shouldn't post if I can't take it, I can when you're respectful.
THE THING you shouldn't come and try to FIX is when I write for mental illnesses. I'm writing from my own personal experience with my own physical and mental illnesses. I do use my sister and my family's experiences too since I know them and I can talk to them about it.
I don't personally open up much to anyone and when I do it doesn't even scratch the surface of what I have gone and going through. I don't just jump into writing about these specific topics without knowing about them, if I don't know about them I do my research on them. If I went in without knowing it-it would be wrong, very wrong and I would be giving out wrong information that can be harmful, I absolutely don't like people who go and write blindly about mental health and glamorize it, I am not glamorize any mental illnesses, I do not condone any acts of SH, drugs abuse, eating disorders and so on. I have a warning for a reason, I tell you what will happen in the chapter so you know what will happen and wont go in blindly.

I do want to also say that no one's mental illnesses are the same. Everyone deals with their own things differently. I may write or say things that are different from yours or others because I'm using my own mental illnesses and how I felt and dealt with them at the moment. I'm using my own feelings.

The reason why I write a lot about mental illness is because it helps me cope. It's a copy mechanism for me and a lot of other people. I don't open up much like I said and I can't open up much for plenty of reasons. Most of the characters I make have a lot in common with me, they let me act on my feelings more than I can in reality. That's one of the reasons why I protect my characters when I get hated on them. If they attack them they are attacking me.

I'm not trying to be mean because I have to talk about this. I hope you don't take this the wrong way, I'm just stating what I need to state for my page and books to help us all understand where I'm coming from and where you're coming from because you continue to read.

I want to say that some chapters are short, but that's mostly in my old books, not my better versions books. Those ones at least have a thousand words on them.

Moving on to the other things.

These books may have notes. Please know you can skip them if you don't like reading them, but they are important when I post. They tell what's happening or what happened. But again you don't need to read them, just skip them, no one needs to comment about how many they are because you can skip them.

Moving on.

I want to talk about this topic before you continue to read. I don't really know how to say this but i'll just go with this.
For a good portion of my readers they may not live where I live.
I want to say that you have to REMEMBER that. You really do.
I may not live where you live therefore the laws are going to be different than yours. So please don't come at me and say that this law is wrong or that's not how this works because it's probably different than yours, also don't forget that things may be called something totally different than what i have written down.

For example: (i got all of these examples from google. This is not pointed at anyone, I'm just using these names as an example)

Shopping carts vs. Buggy vs. Trolly
Pop vs. Soda vs. Coke
Roundabout vs. Traffic circle vs. Rotary
Crawfish vs. Greyfish vs. Crawdad
Water fountains vs. Bubbler
Bag vs. Sack
favourite vs favorite
And so on. It's completely fine if you don't know what it is and ask me about it, I'm chill with that.

I ESPECIALLY want to say that the medical care might be different then yours therefore please dont come at me and say that I'm wrong, I'm not wrong, I'm using what my country does and my country laws. I have studied what my schools have given me about other countries' laws but again I'm not that smart in general. It goes in one ear and goes out the other. I'm not that smart but I do know my things. I may not be book smart but I'm street smart. But again I'm using my country's laws and what I have dealt with and dealing with. I want to make sure that everyone understands what I'm saying and what's on my mind. I needed to get this out so there is no more confusion and misunderstandings or even hate.

I do want to talk about the concept of my soulmates and that is this. Please remember this when you read my soulmate books, please remember this.

The concept of my soulmates is that they are quick to fall in love. None will hurt each other. Their love is basically fully on their soulmates now and no one else.

Soulmates work differently and that means that their relationship moves faster than most too. If the relationship moves faster then it also means that they may kiss on the first day they meet, they may even fuck each other because of the concept of my soulmates. Another concept of my soulmates is that they won't ever cheat on you or hurt you intentionally. (Only if they reject) soulmates would feel hurt, guilty and many other hurt emotions if they hurt you. They and you are devoted to each other, no other person can break you apart. (Only if they have other soulmates too. And that wouldn't break them apart)

The point in this is... that the relationship may move fast, but is a relationship that would never crumble and break away.

Accepting the bonds and finishings the whole bond😏.

So please don't get mad if the relationship moves fast and you don't like it, just leave the book then.

Moving on to another thing.

Yes most of my books my character and her soulmates have an age gap but I would never make my character 15 years old or maybe even 16. 17 and 18 are the youngest I'll go for. (To add on is I have an age gap kink so of course I'm going to write about it (and not in a bad way). I'm for sure not promoting anything this is just fan fiction that lets me be myself for a bit)
In my books the age thing is different when it comes to soulmates.

OF course if say my character met Tony Stark at age 14 or 15 their relationship would either be none existent or platonic until they are ready, like their relationship would be based on being best friends until they become lovers, mostly none existing until they see each other again.
But you don't need to be worried about me when it comes to age and my character. I make sure they are almost 18 or 18 years old.

Harry Potter is different-ish. Nothing is going to happen until they are older.

This is another thing to talk about.

.... Please, please stop commenting in like chapter 5 or 7 or even 10 asking how old my character is when she and one of her soulmates are having a cute or hot intimate moment with each other... you already know it from the page about her and her probably saying it in the first or second chapter.

If you don't like the character being 17 almost 18 at the start don't read my books then. Like I have stated before I'm going by my country's laws and where I live the age of consent is 16. If you don't like it then don't read.

I also want to bring something else up and I'm going to use The Vampire Diaries as an example.
Please don't get mad at me about who I placed my character with or more as the age the character is. Remember what I said up there with age and consent.

Please don't get mad at me about me placing my character with Alaric Saltzman, who is going to be playing as Jensen Ackles then Matt Davis. Don't get mad or worried because of his age and my character.... And I mean only worried about Alaric and my oc, when here you have Kol, Klaus, Damon, and so on...

Like you know they're older than Alaric right... So why is he so bad?

This is more of a question to me. I want to understand that concept, since if you're worried about age, you would be worried about her being with Damon or Kol.

Or even Thor, Loki, Edward.. Many more.

This is not pointed at anyone.

Moving on again,

At the start no I didn't have any warnings, but that was me starting off not knowing what to do, but then I continued and I had to put warnings in front to protect myself and all of you from whatever my book contains and that is mostly nsfw and depressing stuff that may trigger some people. The Warnings are there for a reason, it's to protect you. If you don't read the Warnings ahead, that's not my fault, they are there for a reason.

Another thing I wanted to add in is something that is nothing really big. It is annoying but also mind blowing and funny at the same time. (I'm not trying to be rude at all) I get it, I get that money around the world is called differently and you might not know what it's called... but it's not weird. How is money weird...? even if it's called something different to you.

The mind blowing thing to me is the comments about how money is called.

Plus what's annoying is where the comments come from and that's when my character is buying something. It's not like they are talking about money for some random reason but more as they are paying then anything.

But I would like to state that I wouldn't comment and say it's weird if I read a book that someone wrote pounds instead of dollars when they pay. (Or whatever the money is called around you) I wouldn't think of pounds of flour, or otts or so on when they use pounds instead of what the money is called where i live because i know around the world the money is called something different.

I get the confusion but what I don't get is that I get the comments when they are buying things. You can't buy things with tampons or twist ties. Once again I understand the confusion but still... I dont get it.

I hope this doesn't sound rude or anything, it's not my intention.

Please, please know when you start reading my books read at least about her, SOULMATES, the warning and the important note. Those are IMPORTANT! to read and to understand.

I know when anyone comments, votes, place my books in nice or rude folders, etc. I see everything you do in my books and I have figured some things out with some readers who come into my books and leave it halfway through.

When it comes to my books, most of them are harmen books and that means that the characters have more than one lover and are going to end up with more than one lover. The OC I make will end up with all of her soulmates. All of them, NOT JUST PETER PARKER.
If you want just a single Peter Parker love story these aren't them for you. These are harmen/poly soulmates books and that's the point of these books.
I will in the future have polyamory books and that means when everyone is involved in the relationship.

So for an example:

Tony Stark, Pepper Potts and my oc are in a relationship, and not Tony and Pepper being just friends they are also lovers.
Another example:

Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes and my oc are all together. Steve and my oc will do 'it' and Steve and Bucky will also be doing 'it'. They all will be in a healthy loving relationship where everyone is involved with each other.

Literally this note grows through time.

Another old and new thing I want to talk about.

So for the past few months I have been getting comments or dms around theses,

Deleting things or changing things up in my books.

I already know about how many notes I have in my old books and I do know the amount of notes that I place in front of my new books, before the story even begins.

I totally understand that they can be annoying. Understand that when it comes down to Author notes that you're going to have the people to read it, skip it or skim through it and all of it is fine.
So I already know that people skip them. I used to skip notes all the time when I read, but most of the time now I don't skip. But I'm happy and thankful when people do read my notes, they're important to me. Any author is happy when readers take their time to read their author notes. But it's not wrong to skip them either.

But the notes are important. As much as notes can be annoying, they are important to have. Some notes can be for nothing or important, just something that happened in the author's life that they want to tell everyone because they are excited, sad, scared, need to inform about it, the note could be about future works they are working on and want there readers to see and get as excited as they are, they can be first or newer updates about warning notes, warning notes are important since they warn people about what could happen in their book. So let's use SH, you read the note and find out that the book contains SH and it's a trigger, well now you know that you shouldn't read this book because it could trigger you. Notes can literally be a call for help.
So yes they are important, even the old ones.

So just because you don't like them, or think they are annoying, it doesn't give you the right to get mad about them being there or about what's written in them. Especially to be rude about it and say things like how you don't care about me(other authors) and just want to read more.

You do realize that I'm human too and have my own problems right? I know you want more, but I can only do so much at a time and being rude about it wont help it either.

It especially doesn't give you the right to even ask me to delete them.
Especially if you go off to other authors and do the same thing.

There could be multiple reasons why they are still up.

Let me use myself as an example here.
Sometimes when I feel down, I go back to the notes I've made and find all the good comments and re-read them again and at times it helps me out.

So why would I delete them when they help me out so much? I'm very grateful for all the support that i got and re-reading them makes me happy and grateful for it.

So I understand they're annoying, but a good portion of the time I can tell that these comments are coming from people who don't even read my notes or skim through them quickly. If you don't read them or skim through them, why complain about them. The ads are going to pop up anyways.
Then there's a portion that reads it and then complains about it after it's done and for those people.... I mean you can skip, it's up to you. The notes are important and are there for a reason, but skip if you want and to get mad about reading it... is a waste of time.

And then there's a portion that takes their time to read it and I very much appreciate it. Thank you.

Thank you to everyone too.

Like I said before, skipping is not wrong, but notes are helpful in so many ways and if you skip, it's not my fault if you're taken back about what happens in my books or other authors that give out warnings because they are already there for you.

That's just about deleting notes, I'm even talking about chapters or characters.

Now for changing things.

Same with asking to delete things from books because it annoys you... just don't. (if it's bad, yes I understand that)

Don't come into someone's book and ask to change something so big.

Let's use this as an example.

Don't come into someone's book and ask if the author's character can be changed from having a stutter to never having a stutter from the start.

Like completely changing the concept of the oc.

Especially when it comes down to things like that.

Stutter to never have a stutter.

Why, like why.

That's so completely wrong. And a topic I would love to have a conversation about.

I understand when people come in and ask these questions or say things like this.

I hope (one of my ocs) gets together with Tony first.
Or
I hope doves dad gets killed.

Those are fine.

But to ask to change hair, eyes, mental problems, physical problems, etc. Is wrong. It's not your character or plot.

I understand if the thing is bad. Like age, other things that are bad.

But things like what I'm talking about, don't, just don't. It's not your book or character.

I very much appreciate everyone who stuck around and read this long ass note that grows through time. Literally started with a few pages and now there's like 12. But I appreciate it, thank you so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 202 35
-When 'Former Trollhunter' James lake, reset time he intended for his best friend Tobias Domzalski to become the new Trollhunter. The sad truth is th...
62K 782 41
These are a bunch of Jlaire one shots that have been springing to my head ever since wizards tales of Arcadia came out. Some of these one shots take...
10.2K 226 7
Short stories and trailers with Jim and some others as your companion! Request will be accepted soon! DONT request yet or I will decline them immedia...
616 34 22
"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥?..." . . . "𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞..." . . . "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬...𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞...