TΚœα΄‡ ᴍΙͺα΄…Ι΄ΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› Κ™Ιͺᴛᴇ (TaehyungΓ—Y...

By Violetficsfor7

" π–π‡π˜ πƒπŽ 𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 πŒπ„ π’πŽ πŒπ”π‚π‡! " "π‚πŽπ™ 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 πŽπ… π˜πŽπ” , π˜πŽπ”'𝐕𝐄 𝐏... More

Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part-42
Part-43
Part-44
Part-45
Part-46
Part-47
Part-48
Part-49
Part-50
Part-51
Part-52
Part-53
Part-54
Part-55
Part-56
Part-57
Part-58
Part-59
Part-60
Part-61
Author's note

Part-27

350 21 0
By Violetficsfor7

I kept the book back from where I picked it up and stood up , I wandered around the room saw old writings saying,
Demon: a supernatural evil spirit, Vampire: an undead creature who feeds on blood!

I was never into this much blood talks before , it was taking the hell out of me rn.
It actually shows how my life is in danger by being near him! How will I ever stay with him for 6 months staight, he's cruel, cold , rude coz of his work and above all of this he's a vampire! Maybe he just brought me here coz he was craving for human blood, I saw how his eyes changed colour on our first met when I was going to the library.
I knew or got a feeling I was not at all safe , my eyes were getting blurry coz of the tears of fear building up in them, my body was getting numb and had a different feeling in my stomach! I looked around  and started heading back from where I came inside.
Y/n: I have to find a way to keep myself away from him!

I came back in that almost empty room and kept the diary and photo back in the box and kept it above the almirah and slid it back to where it was. I checked my clothes if they were all fine and no dust was there, I headed outside the room to the corridor and back to the hall with old paintings

Walking past the paintings I saw Taehyung coming down the stairs, my heartbeat rose up instantly and I ran back down in the hallway and started looking at the pictures as there was no place to hide and to make him think I was looking at the pictures.

A/n's pov
  Taehyung walked down the stairs and looked up as he saw u in the hallway looking at the pictures while your back facing him , your mind was blank and he knew it. He found it fishy and walked over to u .
Taehyung: what r u doing here?
Y/n: h-huh!? O-oh T-Tae-Taehyung! I didn't see u c-coming
Y/n(mind): stop stammering!
Taehyung: I asked u something, answer that.
Y/n: well, I just thought of walking around , I was getting bored in my room as u already know I have nothing to do except eat sleep and repeat so to get some fresh air I came outside .

I turned back towards the pictures while he stood beside me.
Y/n: these are beautiful!
He smiled a bit , just a lil .
Taehyung: hmm ik.
Y/n: u bought these?
Taehyung: nope, my grandma painted em, she loved painting and writing.
Y/n: woah! That's fascinating!
Taehyung:...... *Keeps looking at the paintings*
Y/n: well, what brought u here?
Taehyung: nothing. U should come now it's time for snacks.
Y/n: o-oh okay.
And I walked away , he too walked back with me to the living room. I was being very careful to not let him even know where I had been and not think anything related to that secret passage.

We came in the living room area as I saw the maids putting plates on the table.
Y/n: only two plates? What about other 6
Maid: they're not home mam, they've gone for some important work.
Y/n: oh , okay.
I looked at Taehyung and found him already looking at me . I broke the eye contact and sat down on the dining table to have food while he sat beside me😶
Y/n(mind): there are 5 more chairs but he chose this seat only!! Ugh!
Taehyung: u have any problem with that?
Y/n: w-what!? N-no, y would I h-- ....
I looked back at my plate and started eating , I wanted to finish it all as fast as I could , ignoring the fact that Taehyung was noticing my moves. My body was shivering and I knew he was  looking at me , his way of looking at me was making it hard for me to concentrate on food!
That's when his phone rang,
Taehyung: hello?
........
Taehyung: great then I'm coming ! U stay there with them!

With that he cut the phone and picks up his plate, keeps it in the sink, and while wearing his coat he talked to the maid.
Taehyung: I'm going now, take care of her and give her what she needs hmm?
Maid: sure sir.
I looked at him with a "really" and "what" face, but before leaving he just looked at me while walking away.
Y/n: wth is wrong with him!
After 5 minutes , yes just after 5 mins I finished food! I just was so scared of the vibes around me , even the maid was shook with my speed.
I went back in my room and started watching TV , idk when I felt so dizzy and I went to sleep.

Next morning (your birthday)
I woke up as I stretched my arms , I found a blanket over me!
Y/n: I didn't take the blanket last night, then wh-
I looked at the TV and it was off ,
Y/n: maybe the maid did it!(and yes u were right it was the kind maid)
I rubbed my eyes and looked at the time, it was 7 am,
Y/n: wow! Who thought my 24th birthday would be this boring and scary!
I remember how my parents used to give me a surprise visit on my birthday and Mark and Stacy used to throw  a birthday party for me but this year? They all are not here with me.
Y/n: I miss u all.
I said while looking at the photo frame.
But I'm happy that atleast on my wedding day I'll be meeting them finally! I wished they were here now also, but Taehyung didn't allow. A tear rolled down my eye as I missed them , I got up from my bed and did my morning routine, took bath and wore fresh clothes while hair not tied but open.
I heard a growl from my stomach.
Y/n: yaah! I'm going no! Ik you're hungry!
I opened the door of my room and saw the house dark, ofc it's winter so sun will rise a lil late. So I slowly walked down, I was confused as the maids usually come by 6 am then what happened today.
I slowly walked ahead and looked at the dark rooms, the house was whole dark I was feeling scared fr.
When suddenly...
All the lights were turned on and a cracker burst with sparkles and glittery papers! It was beautiful!
As I heard,
*HAPPY BIRTHDAY!*
I looked up as I couldn't believe my eyes!

Y/n: M-mark, S-Stacy, m-martha!!!??

We had tears of joy in our eyes , I ran towards them and gave them the biggest hug as they hugged me back,
Mark: are u okay!!?
Y/n: yes!! i finally am!
Stacy: we missed u so much!
Y/n: m-me too!
After 5 mins , I felt someone's hand caressing my head, I looked up and...
Y/n: a-appa!?
I looked beside him and saw my mom looking at me with tears in her eyes
Y/n: e-eomma!?
We broke the hug as I hugged my parents, a warm feeling after such a long time! I was feeling really happy for the first time after I came here, I wasn't hoping em to be here but now that they are I want to forget all my questions and worries!
My dad caressed my head as they tightened the embrace , I was feeling safe and happy after a long time!
After 5 minutes of feeling each other's presence we broke the hug and wiped our tears , I looked around and saw everyone smiling at the get together moment.
Y/n: but how come you're here? Like how did u kn-
Mom: for that you should thank Taehyung.

Y/n's pov
What ? This Mr.CIB !?
Dad: they all came to our place yesterday and told us everything.
Dad: fr thank you so much Mr. Kim For letting us meet our daughter on her special day, we're so grateful to you..
Your dad was talking to him but instead of looking at him Taehyung was staring at you with a small smirk plastered on his face.

Mark: I was so scared , I'm so happy that you're safe y/n.
I smiled at him
Martha: won't u say thank you to Taehyung for planning all this y/n!?
I literally was confused , I didn't know what to do or say his this face was very new to me !
Mom: yes y/n, go and say thanks to him .
Y/n: t-thank you, for doing a-all this.
I spoke while looking down.
Dad: what is this!? Go and give him a hug if you're really happy to see us !
Y/n(mind): DADDY!!! DAMN! I DON'T WANT TO UGH!! NO PLS, save me T_T.
I looked up at Taehyung just to see him hiding his smirk while biting his lower lip.
Stacy: c'mon he's your fiance only why r u so uncomfortable.
With that she pushed me towards him,
Y/n(mind): damn no!!!! Stacy! Now u wait!
I gulped and looked up at him, he looked down at me with the same expression. Other members were giggling and Nancy's face showed empathy and she smiled a bit, soon Taehyung opened his arms while still smirking, (ugh!) I went forward and wrapped my arms around his waist as he hugged me back.
Y/n: t-thanks Taehyung! It really means alot to me!
He didn't speak a word ,while others were smiling at you both and enjoying the moment while hooting and stuff.
I have to say i was shaking while being in his embrace, i bet he must have felt it! Argh!!!
I broke the hug which was just of 5 seconds my fear of being near him was rising more and more. I walked back to Mark and suddenly I remembered,
Y/n: Mark!!?? How's your wound!? Is it okay? Was the bullet deep! How DDI u make it!?Does it hurt? Show me!?
Mark: yaah! Relax! I'm all fine I went through surgery-
Stacy: surgeries!
Y/n: what!
Stacy: yes, he was so worried about you that even when his stitches were at a state when he needed to rest he ran away from the hospital to check on u, and on the way the stitches detached and he fell on the road unconscious thanks to a lady passing by.
Mark: yeah thanks to that lady she helped me .
Marth: it was so touching , she was old too and still she helped him.
Stacy: she brought her black cat to the hospital too! We loved playing with her!
They giggled
Y/n: b-black cat? Old woman?(thought)

Taehyung looked at you immediately as it was only u who noticed these two things!
Taehyung (thought): has she experienced something before?

Time skip

Y/n's pov
Here I was standing with my parents in my room's balcony while others along with Nancy were setting a board game that we'll play after sometime.
Dad: are u happy with this marriage?

I didn't know what to say, if I'd say no they'll get tensed.
And in this age I don't want them to take tention or even worry for me.
Y/n: yes dad, I'm happy.
Mom: well that's great. I can't believe this that a mafia could be this kind hearted!
Y/n: hmm
Mom: but whatever, it's your big day tmro darling! I'm not satisfied by the man but if you're happy then I am.
Dad: honey, don't judge him, if he was that cold hearted he wouldn't make her day special by calling her special ones.
Mom: hmm bu-
Y/n: hehe mom dad , why don't we go inside and play with others .
Dad: well I'm hella excited!
Y/n: then let's go appa!
Mom also came inside and sat on the couch while reading a magazine.
Nancy: there u are , we were just waiting for u.
Y/n: ah! Jinjja! Well here dad is also gonna join us .*giggles*
Dad: yaah!? What's there to laugh can't I?
Martha: ah no uncle u can of course, we were just teasing u as always *chuckled*
Dad: I see.
We all laughed at my dad's childishness .

After some time:

Dad: and here I go with my die (🎲).
Nancy: again one! Uncle I guess one is your bestfriend!
Mark: uncle I always lose when playing with u but today I am ahead of u. *Laughs*
Dad: yaah! Stop it!
Martha: ok my turn!
She rolled the die,
Martha: Woohoo!!! I just need one more to win this game pls!!!
Dad: aish! I thought I'll win!
But maybe next time!
Y/n: my turn!!!
I rolled the die and....
Everyone gasped at my number!
Y/n: woah woah woah guys!!! I won!!!!!!
Mark: damn it she always wins!
Dad: that's my daughter , winning the game with her dad for the 100th time!
Nancy: woah, is she that good at this?
Martha: yeah , I remember in our college days she was the best player in this game! No one dared to play with her coz of her tricks they knew they would lose.
Stacy: waahh!!
Y/n: yaah! It's not like that, it just needs sharp brain. *Smirk*
Mark: blah blah blah!
Y/n: yaah! U ! You've said alot!
Mark stood up and started running around the room while y/n behind him to beat him up.
Mom: these two will never grow!
Dad shook his head and went to washroom.
Mark: catch me if u can shorty!
Y/n: yaah I'm not shorty!!!
They ran around the room like cat and dog while others laughing at their silliness,
Y/n: stop there u lil brat!
Mark stuck his tongue out and stood infront of the door while teasing y/n.
Y/n's pov
Now no one can save u from me!
The only obstacle between me and Mark was this bed, but I knew I can do this , I took a deep breath and climbed up the bed and ran on the other side and was about to jump in front of him when he got aside and suddenly the door opened
Taehyung: dinner is rea-
And damn! I fell on him!
All I heard after that was sound of a thud .
I opened my eyes and saw his closed eyes , I felt my breath hitching, my heartbeat all fast ! Coz of what I did he would surely get mad at me! I could feel his cold breath hitting my face.
When suddenly he starts opening his eyes slowly.
Being this close to a vampire was killing me, and again that happened which even if I know he's a vampire I couldn't resist. I couldn't stop myself from looking in his warm , golden eyes.

A/n's pov
Neither of u blinked your eyes and just kept staring in each other's, until
Mark: shoot! Brother in law u okay?

Y/n's pov
We broke our eye contact as I was srsly damn embarassed I stood back up as Mark helped Taehyung to stand up,
Taehyung: yaah you really attacked me!
Y/n: I'm sorry! I didn't have any such intentions.
Taehyung was confused as he never saw such a side of yours.
Nancy: u okay ?
Y/n nodded
Nancy: well ig dinner is ready right Tae.
Taehyung: oh yeah, it's ready.
Mom: so shall we son in law?
Tae: oh ...y-yes mam!
He took mom down stairs as dad was left dumbfounded.
We burst out laughing at that state of dad.
Dad: yaah!
Y/n: dad chill,
Dad: but she's my girl, I can't!
Y/n: d-dad! *Laughing*
Nancy: awwwMG
Dad: ya! Taehyung wait up!
He went down with them while we kids were laughing at what we just saw.

Dinner was delicious we had alot of fun! It was so good to eat together on dining table after such a long time!

We came back to our respective rooms.
Y/n: okay so mom dad you'll sleep in my room here for tonight.
Nancy: and Martha, Mark and Stacy in the room beside , we have one extra bed there so -
Mark: yup I'll sleep there comfortably!
Nancy: great! And y/n
I looked at her.
Nancy: you'll sleep with me.
Y/n: what about Minho?
Nancy: he said he'll sleep with Tae so don't worry!
Y/n: don't they have to go for mission tonight?
Nancy: yaah! It's your marriage tomorrow! So Taehyung and others won't be going to work and if something happens then others will handle it don't worry.
Y/n(whisper): why would I worry!
Mom: ah! My angel is 24 now! My big girl!
Dad: and look the time flew by so fast , we enjoyed so much today that we didn't even payed attention to time
We laughed .
I hugged my mom dad before going to bed and then Did the same with my besties!
Nancy: c'mon let's go!
Y/n: yeah! Good night everyone, sleep tight!
With that we went to Nancy's room and slept.

In the middle of the night,
Y/n's pov
So this is it! From tomorrow everything will change, I'm going to marry Taehyung who's a vampire and a mafia! Wow! Did I ever dreamed of this?
Never right, marrying a man who is so cold and rude who doesn't even like u , how will I survive with him, if the contract could be of three months or even six days I would surely sign it! But these six months! Ugh how will I live! And tomorrow is the day I'm gonna step in a new world, gonna start a new life with Taehyung!
I was too tired of all the fun we had today, so without knowing I closed my eyes and fell asleep!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 91 24
Taehyung Vampire Fanfiction πŸ§› COMPLETED βœ… My eyes bulged out of their sockets. My mouth opened wide. My throat became dry. My breathing stopped. My...
1.6K 79 15
This is the story of 7 vampires and their enemies who are vampires too but no one knows about their secret . Vampires have their own village where a...
3.5K 200 18
When vampires exist in this world, who come out at night to hunt for humans, Y/N, a girl who was diagnosed with depression and had no will to live an...
15.9K 704 30
"please" She begged him in audible broken voice but he said nothing and kept staring her. after couple of minutes he got up and turned to leave. Y/n...