๐šจ๐Ž๐’ ๐ฑ ๐šจ๐•๐„๐šด๐†๐„๐‘๐’ ๐ˆ...

By johnsonsrise

What if... the Agents of SHIELD was a part of the Avengers Initiative without them even knowing it? Here are... More

captain america: the first avenger pt 1
captain america: the first avenger pt 2
captain america: the first avenger pt 3
captain america: the first avenger pt 4
captain marvel pt 1
captain marvel pt 2
captain marvel pt 3
captain marvel pt 4
captain marvel pt 5
iron man pt 1
iron man pt 2
iron man pt 3

Starting Author's Note

102 0 0
By johnsonsrise

hey all, 

this is my first time using wattpad for posting my fanfictions, i have used some other websites for sharing my works, and i've heard a lot of good things about this site, and i'm gonna try it out for a bit.

cutting to the chase, this is about some imagines that i have been thinking of writing for a long time. all character castings will be the same as they would've been in the movies, but in case you don't know who the aos characters are played by, here is a very short introduction of them. 

p.s. i don't own any of the characters, marvel does, so i guess credit to them???

Clark Gregg as Phil Coulson, team leader/ director of SHIELD

Chloe Bennet (Wang) as the very very very badass Daisy Johnson

Iain De Caestecker as my favourite scottish man Fitz

Elizabeth Henstridge as my favourite british woman (well, after hermione granger, ughhhh tied.)

Ming-Na Wen as my favourite emotionless, silent, badass fighter which makes a very good prank

Natalia Cordova as the best (ever) speedy female (assassin) Yo-Yo Rodriguez 

Alphonso 'Mack' Mackenzie as one of the best (after Nick Fury, ofc) SHIELD directors ever in history and the best initiate that SHIELD has ever had. 

So... that's all for my first introductory chapter of this whole story!!! hope that you will grow to like it!!!

also i'll be creating a character and most of the story is going to be through her character's pov. (name tbd)

see you in the next chapter!!! 

~skye 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 31.1K 27
(Book one) When Anna Smith enrolled in the army, she was best friends with Bucky Barnes and Steve Rogers. She left them to follow a dream of becoming...
6.7K 177 44
(Y/N) (L/N) is not a normal human being. They were born with almost every ability you could think of. Super speed, super strength, telekinesis, and m...
23.2K 845 17
๐๐€๐ƒ ๐†๐”๐˜ | โ ษช'แด แด›สœแด€แด› ส™แด€แด… แด›สแด˜แด‡, แดแด€แด‹แด‡ สแดแดœส€ แดแด€แดแด€ sแด€แด… แด›สแด˜แด‡, แดแด€แด‹แด‡ สแดแดœส€ ษขษชส€สŸา“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด… แดแด€แด… แด›ส...
2.9K 39 29
Abandoned. Something that is left behind or unwanted. That is how Steve, Tony, and Peter feel. However, will they realize that they all feel the sam...