๐๐€๐๐„๐‘ ๐‘๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ || Harr...

By HTTPDANIREADS

โ†ณ โ [๐˜ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด...] ยก... More

๐๐€๐๐„๐‘ ๐‘๐ˆ๐๐†๐’
ใ€Ž two ใ€
ใ€Ž three ใ€
ใ€Ž four ใ€
ใ€Ž five ใ€
ใ€Ž six ใ€
ใ€Ž seven ใ€
ใ€Ž eight ใ€
ใ€Ž nine ใ€
ใ€Ž ten ใ€
ใ€Ž eleven ใ€

ใ€Ž one ใ€

1.3K 50 11
By HTTPDANIREADS

  𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

    The bustling crowd of people in the wizarding diner, in which Iris sat, was fairly crowded for a regular Friday afternoon. But then again, it was back to school season. She was in Diagon Alley —  a cobblestoned wizarding alley and shopping area located in London, England behind a pub called the Leaky Cauldron.

The diner was small on the outside, just like every other shop there, but huge on the inside curtesy of a Undetected Extension Charm — a charm that is makes things to be larger on the inside than it appears to be on the outside. There were flying tea and coffee pots going around to each table pouring people their drinks. Next to the register sat a pastry bar in which all kinds of pastries were served.

Iris sat in the back of the wizarding diner with her hands lying flat on the table next to an half empty cup of tea she had received from the flying tea pot while she waited for her friend to show up.

It was the beginning of August, so Diagon Alley was packed with students coming and going every which way to get school supplies or new robes and a brand new wand. Some even stopped by in the diner to have a snack and something to drink.

Iris had already been school shopping a couple days ago. Only this time, school supplies and school uniforms wasn't the only thing the girl had to get. Apparently, for some odd reason, Iris's mother had made her get a get a ball gown of sorts.

The chimes of the diner opening catches Iris's attention. The sight makes her breath catch in her throat. Walking inside the diner was Harry Potter himself, Iris's crush since her first year at Hogwarts. Not that she'd tell anybody.

She was a Slytherin, what's her reason for like a Gryffindor, Harry Potter no less. But they can't really blame her. Harry Potter was very attractive even at the mere age of 14. His messy dark hair, those beautiful emerald eyes, that perfect smile and that laugh. Merlin, that laugh always got to her.

Of course, she's only ever heard it from afar. Sometimes she'd even catch herself staring at him from across the Great Hall when she heard his laugh. She loved how genuine it sounded. How his eyes light up whenever he's talking to his friends Ron or Hermione or anyone really. He was just that kind.

He was gentle with his friends — well from what Iris has witnessed — he's always kind to Neville, a round face boy who's always forgetting things. He's even a little kind to some of the Slytherins. Well the non-prejudice ones.

Harry was carrying a bag of what Iris could only assume was his school supplies. He had on black and white vans, blue jeans and a white shirt with a Muggle band on it.

She was so caught up in the sight of Harry, she hadn't noticed her friend had walked through the door.

"Daydreaming about Harry Potter?" the familiar voice of her best friend, Theodore Nott, startled her. She looked up and saw that he was standing in front of the table, looking where she'd just been looking — which was at Harry Potter.

"N-no," she stammered, she could feel the heat creeping up her neck to her cheeks. She'd thank Merlin for her dark complexion that won't show that she's a blushing mess to a certain extent.

Theo chuckled before taking his seat across from Iris. He was sporting his usual casual wear. Plain gray shit and blue jeans with a gray jacket that's unzipped. Theo was a very handsome young boy. He had dark brown hair, and whiskey eyes to match. His face structure was out of this world. He sported a smug smirk all the times and was a shameless flirt, especially to their other best friend, Blaise Zabini.

"Sure." Theo said, looking at Iris in amusement.

Iris scoffed and rolled her brown eyes, "I wasn't daydreaming about, Potter. I just merely glanced his way. You're over analyzing things." She picked up her tea and took a sip before sitting it back down.

"Please spare me the lies." He was smiling now, a smug one at that. "You were practically drooling. I mean i don't blame you, he's hot." Theo said looking back at Harry, who'd just took a seat a the table behind him.

Iris eyes had widened at what Theo said and widened more when Harry took a seat at the table in front of her. Theo had turned back to look at Iris before continuing. "Enough about him, what's up? How have you been?"

Iris sighed, "I've been good. I finished all the summer work that we were required to do like two days after we got out of school last year." Iris had wanted to finish all her homework so she wouldn't procrastinate and ended up not finishing. This gave her an advantage because she didn't have to worry about forgetting to finish and she could enjoy her summer stress free.

"I literally just finished mine two days ago. Merlin do they know how to give packets." He scoffed and picked up the cup that had appeared in front of him before picking it up and holding it out so that the flying teapots would pour his drink. He got Butterbeer.

"Good. Also, do you have any idea why we're required to bring dress robes to school this year? I've asked my mum and dad but all they did was smile at me like lunatics." Iris brows were furrowed as she recalled the day her and her parents went dress shopping her in Diagon alley.

It had been sunny that day, and Iris had just finished collecting her school supplies and getting her new robes.

Her mother, Rose Lestrange, had this very giddy smile on her face when Iris had finally made it back from the robe shop to the ice cream parlor, Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour.

Iris sat her bags of things on the ground beside the stool she'd just taken a seat in before looking at her mother with raised brows. "What's got you so giddy?" she had asked.

"Oh, nothing." Rose still had that smile on her face. Iris looked to her father Simon, who just shrugged but wouldn't meet her eyes.

"I feel like you guys know something that i don't..." Iris trailed off, looking at her parents with suspicion. "Just tell me. I won't tell anybody."

Simon scoffed.

"Okay, I won't tell anybody after I tell Theo and Blaise." Iris smirked. She told the two of them everything. Of course, they know how to hold water so it wasn't a big deal, plus they're her best friends. How could she not tell them?

"Whatever, we have to go dress shopping. Let's go." Simon state before picking up Iris's bags of things off the ground.

"Dress shopping?" Iris had muttered, also getting up and following her father.

That day was filled with Iris prodding her parents for the truth about why they needed to go dress shopping and them ignoring her.

Iris was pulled out of her thoughts by the voice of Theo. "No clue," he shook his head. "Mine were acting weird as well."

Iris sighed. Only then that they're other friend Blaise had showed up with his million dollar smile, showing off his straight white teeth. Blaise had dark skin and was tall for a 14 year old.

He wore black jogging pants with the jacket to match and a white tee underneath. His shoes were all white too. He hugged Iris and greeted her with a very enthusiastic "Hey!" before he took the seat next to Theo who gave him a "bro hug" and muttered "hey".

"How have you been Blaise?" Iris said. Blaise had gone out of the country for the summer and was finally back. They hadn't seen him since the end of third year, but of course they wrote to each other every chance they got.

"I been good! This summer was by far the best." Then Blaise proceeded to tell them about his trip to Hawaii and how much he wished they were there.

He told them about the time he went surfing on the beach and nearly drowned and about all the Muggle rides he got on at a carnival. Apparently he almost fell off of what Muggles call a Ferris Wheel.

"I have to go actually," Iris had said. "It my turn to cook dinner tonight." It was something the Lestrange family did. They took turns cooking dinner. It was really similar to having a day to do a certain chore. On Wednesday and Friday was Iris day to make a dinner of her choosing, she often asked her parents what they'd like to eat. On Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday, Rose makes dinner and on Monday and Saturday it's Simons turn. It was currently Friday.

"What are you making tonight?" Blaise had asked.

"Burgers and fries." Iris loved potatoes. In any form she can eat them all day everyday and not get tired of them. It was a dish she'd make with everything.

"Of course you're making fries." Theo chuckled. "Are we invited?" He raised a brow.

"Oh my god, yes! Please come." She looked at the two expectedly.

"I'll have to ask my mum, but i'm sure she'd agree." It was Blaise that said that.

"I have to get the meat, potatoes and a few seasonings. We ran out." Iris had said, while the three of them got up from their seats.

Blaise had grabbed their cups and took it to the bin where they store their dirty dishes before returning to the table.

"Do y'all want to come with me? Or do y'all need to get home?" Iris asked as the three walked out of the diner. She hadn't missed the chance to sneak a glance at Harry before leaving. He was sitting in the same seat and was talking to his two best friends, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger.

Hermione is a Muggleborn witch — a witch that's born from a family of no magic. She had brown skin and brown bushy hair. Her eyes were a hazel color of sorts and she was a very bright witch. Ron is a pureblood wizard with red hair just like all six of his siblings.

The Weasley family was a very big family. Iris was a bit jealous that she was the only child now. She missed her baby brother, who had died at the mere age and three. Iris was ten when it happened. Her little brother, Aaron, would have turned 8 in April a few months ago.

Without sparing another glance at Harry, Iris let the to grocery store down the cobblestone streets of Diagon Alley.

*·˚ Authors Note ✍🏽

this is unedited, so please excuse any mistakes.
i am so excited for this story! i can't wait to share the rest with all of you🫠 i hope you guys like it.

please comment and vote! it would be highly appreciated. BYE🤩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 2.2K 34
๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž - a lover of rain; finding joy and peace when it rains In which four boys who call themselves the Marauders, prank the wrong p...
3.8K 173 5
โ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐โž -๐’‚.๐’†.๐’‘ ...
2.6K 146 6
look at the stars look how they shine for you POTTERVERSE OC x REMUS LUPIN ONGOING ยฉ 2023
831 27 15
๐™ž ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช theodore nott x oc lowercase intended started - march 31, 2024 ended - ???