His deadly assassin

By JasmineCline9

Meet Dave east aka black 28 a king pin that has no remorse for a soul walking he has money cars women what mo... More

First encounters
Meeting
New world
Common ground
family
Damn shame
blocking ass
The one
1
the real
dont play
Norway?
my official boo
trip to norway
sorry huns
Norway part 2
t
oooohhh i just though of another story yall
loyalty
its going down
whats in the dark
m
the sit down.
oh my..part 1
oh my part 2
announcement
oooppp...aint this some sh..
damn
games we play
shes back!!!
club part 1
club part 2
go ahead on and read
friendly conversations
taking it slow
5
valentines day
5
New story alert!!!! sneak peak
filling in the blanks
Propsal
proposal part 2
the truth is out
pausing for a slight second
new post
twi
new story alert
lulu birthday
working on it
6
so...
2
the past hunts you
getting down to the real
new story alert
b
crazy
the calm
u

On good terms part 1

3.9K 142 28
By JasmineCline9

I haven't really talk to no one since the day I found out my dad was still alive am I happy of course but why lie to me about it I was really lost woth out him I didn't come out my slump for hella long this is just beyond me and the fact dave knew he was alive hurt me even worse than he could even imagine.

"What you thinking about?" Lala said.

"Everything." I said shaking my head.

Me and lala was sitting on the balcony just looking out at the night sky.

"This view is everything lu." She said.

"I know."

"So? Where's my brother at?" She asked.

"In his man cave."

She shook her head.

"Still not talking to him huh?" She asked.

"Obviously."

She just shook her head.

"Sweetie you need to let that go he didn't mean nothing by it." She said.

"Ummm hmm I've been telling her ass that for the last month." Chanel said walking up.

"Me too." Loca said.

"How yall get in?"

"Our key did you forget." Chanel said.

"No I just be-"

"Stressed out." They said together.

"We know." Loca said.

"Im just hurt ok."

"We get that trust me sweetie I do but-"

"Come on if dad did this it was for a good reason." Lala said.

I just shook my head and ran my fingers through my hair.

"I know.. I know."

"Then why you being so hard on them." Chanel asked.

"I know what it is." Loca said.

"What?"

"Your ass is stubborn and don't wanna admit that you over reacted." Loca said.

"I over reacted." I said in shock.

"Yeah." Chanel said.

"Just a little bit but I get it I reacted the same way too but the more I thought about it I understood we've don't just have a normal dad we have a dad that just so happen to be the king of all king pins." Lala said.

"Your dad kinda scary." Chanel said.

"Even I wouldn't fuck with him to be honest." Loca said..

Trust me loca got that name for a reason the bitch is off her damn rocker.

"Trust me he did this for our protection no so no harm would come to us he likes to shield us so much and if he wanted us to know he was alive he would have called us." Lala said.

"On top of that if anyone was to know he was still alive they would have gotten to everyone he loved and losing yall is beyond his dreams he couldn't handle that." Loca said.

I nodded.

"And dave?"

"Oh he was scared your daddy probably threatened." Chanel said.

"Aint no probably he did." Lala said.

We laughed because it was true.

"Listen you can be mad you could even be hurt but eventually let it go." Chanel said.

"Let it go." Loca said.

I nodded.

"Ok ill go talk to dave and my dad in a min I just got to deal with one more thing."

"Whats that?" Lala said.

"Im pregnant." I said showing them my pregnancy results from the doctor.

"Omg.... I'm going to be a aunty!" Lala screamed.

"Times 2." Chanel said.

"Times three oh I got to go shopping." Loca said running out the house.

"And just like the wind she was gone but I'm out too sis cheer practice." Lala said.

I nodded and she gave me one last hug.

"You need a ride?" Chanel aasked.

Lala nodded.

"Come on and lulu do the right thing." She said.

I nodded then watched as everyone left out the door I think it's the perfect time to go talk to fave but first let me make him some dinner.

Daves pov
I've been in my man cave giving lulu her space I don't want no problems between us no more I know she still mad but I was in between a rock and a hard place I might be a hood nigga but I ain't a dumb nigga Caine ain't the one and unlike some people I value my got damn life.

"Man lulu still ain't talking to you." Knox said speaking into his mic as we played black ops.

"Hell na and if I do talk to her she gives me the evil eye I don't know what to do no more."

"Just give her little bit more time she will come around." He said.

"I gu- already bitch you just shot me."

"Nigga fuck you though this was?" He said.

"Bitch I'm on your team."

"Oh shit my bad cuddy." Knox said.

"I see Knox is still slow as hell." Lulu said.

"Yeah his dumb ass is."

"Shut the fuck up hey lu."

"Hey Knox you mind if I steal my man for a minute?" She asked.

"Hell na take his ass away so he can quit bitching and complaining to me."

"Mark ass bitch."

"Fuck you hit me later kobe trying to chill with London later too so hit me back."

"Bet."

I logged out the game and turned my attention to lulu.

"So we talking again?"

"Im sorry." She said looking down.

"Dont be I deserved it."

"Yes..yes you did but I understand why you did it."

About time. I grabbed her hands and kissed the back of them.

"Im sorry I shouldn't have lied but your pops wanted to tell you on his own time it should have been sooner but you know how that goes."

"I know but I shouldn't have snapped on you or my dad you was just doing what you thought was best I appreciate that."

"No problem now can I get some loving please." I said gripping her ass.

"No but I can feed you." She said.

"Im starving too since you refused to cook for me."

"I told you cook it your self." She said.

"Now you know damn well I can't cook."

"Better learn I gave you rations atleast."

"Yeah that one salt cracker and half drunken water bottles helped a whole lot."

She laughed.

"Well I got something that will make up for it and.. I got a surprise foe you." She said.

"For me?"

"Um hmm." She said leading me the stairs towards the kitchen.

"Ohhh wwwweee I'm about to tear this shit up right now!"

"Wait do you want your present now or later?" She asked.

I contemplated.

"Now."

She walked in the living room then came back and handed me a bag.

"What is it?"

She smirked.

"Just open it." She said.

I looked at her a little bit skeptical but I could tell she was excited about something. I looked in the box and read what is said.

"Surprise im pregnant!" She said making confetti and silly string come out of the popper.

"You lying!"

"Nope!"

She showed the ultrasound I couldn't help but smile.

"My wife is pregnant!" I said picking her up and spinning her around.

I was kissing her every where finally some happiness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 11.8K 53
Some of the chapters are private so press follow. Sequel to broken promises. To show somebody tough love today will save them a heartache in the fu...
26.6K 1.3K 42
East, one of the biggest kingpins in known to New York. Lost his connect when he decided to pursue war with the Hernandez brother who Had just reloca...
459K 18.9K 27
From basketball to the streets that's all Dave ever had time for. He wanted to be the greatest on the court and most respected in the streets Follow...