My sweet escape | cb

By bitchyvvitchy

In which a drunken boy flirts with his bartender Start date: june 14, 2022 Finish date: july 30, 2022 More

introduction + playlist
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
thirty
thirty-one

twenty-nine

2.3K 63 10
By bitchyvvitchy

Colby and I were currently on the way to Luke and Zander's apartment. Zander said he wanted to talk to all of us so we're meeting there.

I was a little nervous about what he wanted to talk about. I hope he doesn't have to go back to Australia.

When we get to their apartment building, we park the car and head inside.

I walk right in to see the only people here are the boys, Stas, and Peyton.

So it looks like the only people we're waiting on are Sam, Kat, and Nolan.

I love how Nolan is now part of the group. He's like the adoptive little brother.

We hang out in the living room and talk about different things.

When everyone showed up, Zander made all of us sat down.

Peyton had a smile on her face so I guess that she knew what this was about. She didn't look upset either so it might be good.

"So I know you guys must be confused on why I asked you guys to come." He started to speak up.

Zander was standing up in front of us. All of us were quiet while he spoke.

"Just say it." Nolan coughed which made me snicker. Zander just breathed towards him and smiled.

"I got a call today and this Saturday, I have my first big modeling gig." I drop my jaw towards him.

I know for the past month or two, he's been having a lot of photoshoots.

Colby gave him his photographers info and they've been doing a lot of shoots.

"No shit, really?" I ask surprised. He nodded his head with a big ass smile on his face.

I jumped out of my seat and rushed over to him so I could hug him.

I was so happy for Zander, he deserved it. We gave him a group hug for a moment and looked at him.

"So, what are you going to do with the bar?" Luke asked him curiously.

He exhaled a deep breath and looked over at the three he looked at us.

"I told Cody about it and he said he could cut my hours back." Cody is our boss at the bar and he's a super chill dude.

I had a big ass smile on my face. "He's super cool about me focusing on modeling." He explains.

I was going to miss working with him every weekend, but I'm happy for him.

"I feel like we should do something and celebrate." Stas suggested. I pointed to her, agreeing.

We all agreed on it and thought about what we should do.

"Let's order a bunch of bounce house and inflatables." Kat suggested. That does sound like a good idea.

It's not too late either so it we should be able to get them to come out.

The best place to have it is over at Sam and Colby's and they were down to have it there.

We called a place and they said they could come out in an hour. We all made plans and got in our cars to leave.

We all drive over to the boys house, all trying to get there before the inflatable people.

I guess since it was a weekday at noon, they didn't have many bookings. Colby and I were the first to arrive.

Everyone else started to show up shortly and we all waited. When they came, they started blowing everything up.

We had a bounce house, a slide, and an obstacle course. They said we have it until the end of the day.

As we watched them blow everything up, I go over towards Zander. I sling my arm around his shoulder, making him look at me.

"I hope you know I'm super proud of you, bub." I tell him honestly. A small smile forms onto his lips.

"I know. Thank you." The two of us might tease each other a lot, but that doesn't mean I don't care for him.

"You better remember me when you're walking fasion week and you're famous." He started laughing at me.

I could see his eyes flicker towards someone and come back towards me. "Your boyfriend literally has millions of followers."

He did have a point there. "Touche, Jones." I smile towards him. When they got done with everything, we made sure to thank them.

"Well? What are we waiting on?" Peyton asked with a big ass smile on her face.

We all took our shoes off and ran to our choice of inflatable. Stas and Kat went to the giant slide.

The boys went to the obstacle course, and I went to the bounce house with Peyton.

"I can't believe we actually did this." She said in awe. I've never done anything like this so it was pretty cool.

Peyton and I stayed in the bounce hour for a while. It was honestly really fun.

We played on the obstacle course, doing a competition. Luke ended up winning it which I'm not surprised.

He's the most athletic out of all of us. It was between Colby and Luke, so it was a close race.

The whole day with the inflatables was honestly really fun. We all tried to get into the bounce house and do tricks.

We ended up just sitting in the bounce house together. It's crazy how close we all became in the last few months.

Back in May, before I met them, I would've never expected this. I just went to work and hung out with my three original friends.

I love the group of friends I have. There's no drama between us, we all get along with each other, and there's no jealousy.

Today proved how supportive we all are of one another. I couldn't have a better friend group.

"Did you expect that when we first met that months later, we would all be sitting in a bounce house together?" I speak.

I could hear a few snickers from everyone. "I know I didn't, but I'm happy we are." Luke glanced at Stas as he spoke.

It was sweet how much he cared about Stas. I think they look super cute together.

"It was fate bringing us together." Peyton spoke happily. I'll have to agree with her.

I think it was fate that Colby came into the bar when I was working and flirted with me.

Because then, I wouldn't have met these wonderful people. I also wouldn't have fallen in love with Colby.

The world works in mysterious ways. I wouldn't know what I'd do without them.

We all hung out in inflatables, doing stupid shit, until they came and collected everything.

Zander couldn't help but hype up the day. I couldn't disagree with him though.

The whole day was honestly really fun. I could tell everyone had fun with it.

We need to do more things like that. As I was in Colby's bathroom, getting ready for the night, Colby walked inside.

"It looked like Zander had fun today." He thought out loud. I looked at him while I washed my face.

"Yeah, I think everyone did. I'm just happy Nolan could come." I explain to him. I could tell he enjoyed being around everyone.

Most people don't like it when their little siblings are friends with their friends.

But I love how my friends get along with Nolan and vice versa.

"Me too. He's my favorite Mahoney." He joked towards me. I just glare towards him through the mirror.

"I hate you." Even though I didn't mean it, I still said it. I glance at him to see him roll his eyes while smirking towards me.

"That's not what you said when you were moaning my name the other night." He teased.

I looked at him with my mouth hanging open. "Go to bed. You're done after that." I laugh towards him.

"I'll have my clothes off." He winked and ran out like a little kid. I laughed as I looked at myself in the mirror.

I swear, he's gonna be the death of me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.2K 786 21
๊งโ€ขโŠนูญ๐š’๐š'๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœูญโŠนโ€ข๊ง‚ In which two influencers meet
13.6K 565 21
โ˜…ๅฝก[แดกสœส'แด… สแดแดœ แดแด€แด‹แด‡ แด›สœษชษดษข๊œฑ ๊œฑแด แด„แดแดแด˜สŸษชแด„แด€แด›แด‡แด…]ๅฝกโ˜… In which a girl falls for a boy that might not be over his ex Scenery sequel
64.9K 1K 50
Sneaking into your neighbor's house for a party and hooking up with the owner don't always mix. Especially when you lose a bet with a stranger and th...
12.7K 214 18
โ†ซโ†ซโ†ซโ†ซโ†ซ แด€สŸสŸ แด๊œฐ แดส แด…ส€แด‡แด€แด๊œฑ แด„แด€แดแด‡ แด›ส€แดœแด‡ โ†ฌโ†ฌโ†ฌโ†ฌโ†ฌ In which two people fall more in love The little things sequel