I Am My Wife. (Discontinued)

By Mommy_Eugen

Here you go, Peeps! 7+ people commented to make this a fanfic. More

Chapter 1: Where The Heck Am I?!
Chapter 2: Reunion
Chapter 3: Koenji Rokusaki
Chapter 3.5: Verbal Violation
Chapter 3.9: Duet
Chapter 4: Swimming Class
Chapter 4: Swimming Class Pt. 2
Chapter 4.2: Serenading a Jealous Goddess
Ayanokoji Kiyone SS: Another One Like Me
Koenji Rokusaki SS: The Man Of My Dreams
Chapter 5: Kiyotaka No Basket
Chapter 5.5: A Glimpse Of What They Can Do
Chapter 6.9: Revelation
Poll
Chapter 7: Horikita Sisters
Chapter 8: Forgotten Feelings
Chapter 9.5: Rokusaki, Kiyotaka's Number 1 Fan Girl!
Chapter 9: Female Tyrant's Weakness
Chapter 10: Sakayanagi Ayato/Stuck With Your Crush
Chapter 10.2: Dream
Chapter 11: An Unexpected Reunion
Chapter 12: Midterm Exam
Chapter 13: Island Exam
13.5: Island Exam II
Chapter 13.9: Island Exam IV
Chapter 14: Graham and Yelan
Chapter 15: Pranked
Chapter 16: Taming a Praise-Feeding Monster
Chapter 17: Sports Festival-1/4

Chapter 13.7: Island Exam III Feat. Kiyotaka's First Cousin

2.4K 115 81
By Mommy_Eugen

Kiyone POV

Before I knew it, it was already morning. The sun was about to shine. As I was about to go out of the tent where Kei-chan and the rest are sleeping, I almost stepped on the sleeping Class D student that was casted out.

Last night before going to sleep, Shiba-kun had warned me about her being a spy from Class D. Not that I didn't see it coming.

As soon as I got out, a man was walking back and forth by the beach alone. I felt my lips crawled upward upon seeing my male incarnation being childish.

As Kei-chan once told us, "Kiyotaka may look mature, but there is this childishness in him that sometimes spurts out of nowhere." And I think this is it.

I was also curious on how it feels to have the waves touch my feet in the ocean early in the morning so I walked towards the ocean along with the man by the beach and also be a little childish.

"Good morning, Ayanokouji-san."

His back faced me but as it looks like, he knew who was behind him

"Good morning as well, Shiba-kun."

After that, an awkward silence enveloped us. The topic that I would like to discuss with him to initiate conversation had apparently ran out and I couldn't think of any more to say.

In the end, we ended up walking back and forth in awkward silence.

He can't read minds too, right...? He didn't read what I was thinking last night..., Right...?

Time skip

As me, Shiba-kun, and Koenji-san neared the edge of the forest, we saw the beach, and the large group of the new Class D students on that beach.

"Hmmmm......" Koenji-san hummed. "looks like that purple-haired home wrecker had the same idea as Kiyotaka-kun... Looks like she got some brains as well... Interesting..."

Even beholding the very real spectacle, Koenji-san kept repeating the word "interesting." I felt the same.

They also had installed temporary toilets and shower rooms. But they also had a tarp to protect against sunlight, a barbecue, chairs, and a parasol.

They had snacks and drinks as well. Everything required for a good, relaxing time was here. We smelled the smoke of cooking meat, and heard laughter.

Jet skis whizzed past the shoreline. Students were enjoying themselves in the ocean, screaming with joy. Based on a rough calculation, they'd likely spent 150 points or more.

But... Purple-haired home wrecker? Who's that?

"Rokusaki, what made you say that Ryueen-san is behind all of this idea?"

"Well, I heard a rumor that she's a tyrant leader of the new Class-D so I immediately knew. Not that anyone is brilliant enough from Class-D to have this kind of idea, anyway."

Ryueen? I had heard about that name somewhere.

Ryueen Tenka of Class 1-D. A notorious female tyrant infamous of having the reputation of submitting anyone, even males, who crossed ways with her. But base on what Koenji-san said, looks like Shiba-kun had caught a dragon with his charms. I can't help but somehow feel a little bit proud because of it.

I unconsciously clapped. Crap.

"Why are you clapping now, Ayanokouji? Are you happy that Kiyotaka-kun's first kiss got stolen by that girl?" She glared.

Damn it. Sucks to be third-wheeler... I better change the subject.

"Nothing of that sort, Koenji-san. I just thought that her idea is brilliant and all. I mean Shiba-kun has a sharp mind, but for her to have the same idea as him is a great feat. Wouldn't you say, Koenji-san?" I asked.

I'm sorry for bringing your name up, Shiba-kun. I mentally apologized.

"Of course! He is my boyfriend after all."

Ara~, how possessive. Shiba-kun from the side was scratching the side of his head seemingly embarrassed. Cute.

After a few minutes of spectating, Koenji-san rushed out of the forest and grumpily walked ahead of us.

"Rokusaki, wait!"

Is she going to do what I think she'll do?

In one swift motion Shiba-kun managed to halt and calm Koenji-san who I assume was about to pound Ryueen Tenka without any hesitation.

After calming her down, we came out from the bushes and walked to the beach. One of the male students noticed us, and called out to another male student nearby. We couldn't see her face too well, since she was leaning over in her chair. One of the boys rushed over to us.

"Yo, Shiba. Ryuuen-san has requested your presence," he said and pointed at
Shiba-kun. Judging by the intensity of his glare, he is either jealous of him or he is just hostile because he is from another class.

And since Shiba-kun is a pretty boy who got kissed by a tyrant, I'll go with the former.

"No! There's no way in hell I'll let Kiyotaka-kun go and have a conversation alone with that girl!" Geez, what an over jealous girlfriend Shiba-kun have.

I mean, I'm not expert when it comes to romantic stuff but I do understand what Koenji-san is currently feeling. But if I were Koenji-san, I wouldn't hesitate and put faith on Shiba-kun even just once in a while.

"It's okay, Rokusaki. We can just go together, right? We don't need to follow her orders, after all."

I followed Shiba-kun and Koenji-san approach Ryueen.

I started looking around my surroundings and count the students present. Shiba-kun had also warned me last night that she wasn't the only student from Class D that was sent to spy other classes.

"Getting cocky already after climbing to Class B in a month, am I right Shiba?" Ryueen, tanned and clad in a purple bikini, spoke as she laid back in her chair.

"Kiyotaka-kun, don't look," Koenji-san said as he covered Shiba-kun's eyes with her hand.

Speaking of which, Ryueen's body is really good, well-trained and well-developed that you can sometimes mistake her as an idol or a model. Not to mention the way her body was built rivaled or is even on par with
Koenji-san's body.

Her soft thighs, probably a G Cup chest, and sexy body can make almost every men accept if she ever confess to someone. Though, I highly doubt Shiba-kun will accept it if she confess, either fake or genuine.

[For now. And think of Ryueen's avatar as Ei. Huhuhu.]

"How so?" Shiba-kun replied with his eyes covered, not moving the hand a single inch. "I'm pretty sure I didn't do anything to earn that accusation, no?"

"That's true. But the way you rub it to the front of our faces that even if we win in this exam, we won't catch up to your class is quite getting into my nerves," she said. "but don't worry. I always take the last laugh."

"If you win that is." Koenji-san spoke and interjects, her words were cold and the aura she was emitting was suffocating. (Well, if it's in other's perspective, not me.) But Ryueen didn't even flinch a little.

"Challenge accepted." Ryueen said and flashed her white teeth at us.

I can't see it but I can feel some sparks were flying between them.

"And while we are at it, how about we make things more interesting," Ryueen continued. Her face started turning red and looked down a little.

"If I win, you break up with Shiba and he will transfer to my class and he must promise to use 100% of his ability without fail and he will do everything I say...relating class matters of course. If I lose, I'll make our class set a cooperative relationship and I won't be attacking your class whenever a special exam isn't around. And lastly, I will send 100,000 private points to your class every month for the next next year. How about it?"

Let's see... According to what Shiba-kun said last night, in his reality, Ryueen Kakeru and Katsuragi Kouhei were in pact with each other for the exam but he didn't know what exactly their pact is. Not only that, but according to
Shiba-kun, Sakayanagi Arisu and Katsuragi Kouhei were oppose with each other's way of leading.

And according to what Ryueen said just now, it looks like Ryueen failed to make a deal with Class A; probably because the man known as Sakayanagi is present in this exam and his relationship with the female Katsuragi, or Katsuragi Konata is exactly opposite in Shiba-kun's reality.

Putting in account that they were together in that cave.

"Wait, don't I have a say in this?" Shiba-kun whined. "Rokusaki, you're not going to set the deal off, would you?"

"Don't worry, Kiyotaka-kun. I won't." She said with a proud thumbs up.

Shiba-kun sighed in relief.

"Hey! Do you really hate working with me that much!"

...

In order to make effective use of the extra time on our hands, we
decided to check out how Classes A and C were doing. We went deeper into the forest, past the roots of the big, broken tree, just as Kanzaki-san had instructed us back in the ship.

When I thought on it now, though, the tree looked as though the school had broken it intentionally to use as a landmark. It hinted that there was a spot just further ahead.

The moment we set foot in the deep forest, I noticed a slight change. Quite a few students' tracks stood out on this path, which made it easier to walk. If we simply followed the path, we'd probably arrive at Class B's campsite.

That might be why Kanzaki-san hadn't provided a detailed explanation. So far, of all the ordeals on this island, the blood-sucking mosquitoes that went for our arms and legs were the most irritating. Soon, we arrived at Class B's base camp.

"Well, how should I say this... I suppose it's just what we'd expect from Class C..."I muttered.

Their way of living was entirely different from ours. Their class had made practical use of their spot, with many trees surrounding a well. They didn't have enough space to spread out three or four tents, so they'd made good use of the space by putting up hammocks.

Despite starting in much the same way, our class had chosen completely different items; that are meant to enjoy the summer. I was rather curious about some unfamiliar equipment near the well, but what surprised me the most was the atmosphere.

"Huh? Shiba-san? And Ayanokouji-san? Etto... you are Koenji-san, correct?"

Someone called to us, almost as if he'd sensed the arrival of sudden visitors. Ichinose-kun was trying to tie a string around a tree to put up a hammock. He wore a jersey, which really suited him, and appeared lively. Kanzaki-san meanwhile, sat a little further away from her.

"The one and only," Koenji-san proudly said.

"Your class seems to be functioning well, despite obstacles, Ichinose-kun."

"Ha ha, yeah. It was really difficult at first! But we tried a bunch of different things, and it worked out. Though the list of chores just keeps on increasing. There's still a ton of work left," said Ichinose-kun with a big smile.

"I'm sorry if we're getting in the way."

"Oh, I'm sorry. That probably sounded like I was trying to drive you guys away. I think it's all right if you hang around for a while. You probably came here to ask me something, right? Even though we aren't in a cooperative relationship, I suppose I can give some information. Except about our class of course!" He smiled in a silly way.

Ichinose-kun welcomed us without any hint of protest. He invited us to sit on the hammock, but we declined the offer, so Ichinose-kun sat instead.

"Shiba-san, if you don't mind me asking, are you really okay spending that much points even though this is a special test?"

"Well, I guess it's fine. Everyone in our class worked harder than anyone else from our year in my eyes for the past months so I'd like to reward them for all of their hard work. It goes without saying that it's important for classmates to enjoy once in a while to refresh their mental and physical state."

Well said, Shiba-kun.

"I'm envious, Shiba-san!" Ichinose-kun exclaimed with comical tears. "I wish I could reward them too, but I can't think of a way where we can enjoy the summer vacation without spending too much points."

"Well, we still have remaining points. How about we make a contract with each other?"

I already saw this coming. After all, he brought a paper that states, "contract" with him.

"Contract you say? Alright, let me hear it, Shiba-san." For the first time ever since earlier, Ichinose-kun turned serious.

"Alright. Our class still has more than 135 points. I will give all the 150 points and all other things that our class rented to your class and in return, you will take 20,000 points from each students of your class monthly until next year. How about it?"

20,000 points times 40 which is the number of students currently attending Class C is equivalent to 800,000; times it again by 12 to represent the twelve months in a year, the total points she will be giving our class is 9,600,000 points.

"It's quite expensive...," he muttered. "I think I'll pass, thanks for the offer though, Shiba-san."

Shiba-kun looked at me as if saying, "Watch me how I set a deal."

"Will you still turn me down even if I promise I won't write your leader's name, Ichinose-san? I already found her, y'know." Shiba-kun showed his signature smile once again, this time though it didn't reach his eyes; as if he was saying, "I'm serious."

Ichinose-kun gulped.

"Pardon me, Ichinose-kun? I'm sorry to interrupt. Do you know where Nakanishi-kun is?" Before Ichinose-kun could make his decision, a female student from Ichinose-kun's back said in a rather reserved and happy voice.

Ichinose-kun turned his attention to the girl behind her and replied, "I think Nakanishi-san headed down to the shore. Why do you ask?"

"I thought I'd offer to help. Is that unnecessary?" The girl enthusiastically asked with a smile.

"Oh no, not at all. I'm really happy you feel that way, Yamashiro-san. Can you head over and follow Shiranami-san's group? If you tell them I told you to do so, it'll be okay."

"Okay. Thank you very much!"

Shiba-kun peeked at the girl at Ichinose-kun's back and muttered, "Yamashiro...?"

The girl halted and also peeked at Shiba-kun and Koenji-san, who was clinging into his arm. Upon seeing it, her face saddened before sprinting out.

Do they know each other?

"Ren! Wait!" Shiba-kun exclaimed before diverting his attention to us. "Stay here with Ayanokouji-san, Rokusaki, I'll be back in 10 minutes or a little bit longer."

Ah, looks like my question has been answered and Ichinose-kun was given more time to think. He sighed in relief.

"Ren! I said wait!"

"Leave me alone, you lying bastard!"

Liar?

Baffled, Ichinose-kun spoke. "W-What could their problem be... As far as I've noticed, Yamashiro-san is an enthusiastic and a happy-go-lucky person. I hope they'll manage to make up with each other."

I'm curious about their problem with each other, too. But it's better if I keep my nose away from my male incarnation's businesses. He has his own life, and I have my own. It's better if I ask him that if that time comes.

Sighing, Koenji-san answered. "Forbidden romance must be really hard for her... Though it's fortunate for me that she isn't a rival. She's already a scary enemy to me, although not in terms of wits." She muttered the last part.

Forbidden romance? Then that means...

"Don't tell me they are blood-related, Koenji-san!"

"Not exactly the kind of relationship what you two are thinking but it's also a little closer than you think. Yamashiro Ren-san is Kiyotaka-kun's first cousin. To put it more clearer, Shiba Tatsuya-san, Kiyotaka-kun's father, is the brother of Yamashiro Ren-san's mother. Basically, she has a cousin complex."

"Cousins can marry each other here in Japan, you know?"

"That's why I said it's fortunate for me earlier."

That's it! I'm not holding back! I'm clapping because my male incarnation is such a chick magnet! Even his own cousin couldn't handle his charms. Probably me as well. Whoooooooo...!!!

"Wow, Shiba-kun really is a chick magnet, wouldn't you say, Koenji-san? Must be pretty hard to stay in the first place in the future, no?" I said while clapping my hands in genuine appreciation with a little bit of sarcasm.

Surprisingly, Koenji-san didn't do anything violent and just stayed put, looking worried.

"Don't say something like that, Ayanokouji." she said in a pissed tone. "And here I thought I'm already comfortable with you tagging along with us..."

Well, probably because Shiba-kun, or should I say, Ayanokouji-kun and I are the same person but in different gender.

"It's inevitable, Koenji-san." I argued.

"Ouch...." She pinched the side of my arm.

Kiyo POV

"Ren! I said wait!"

She halted.

"What?! You lying bastard, you promised me!"

I have never said anything or promised anything that made me a liar. Well, in her eyes that is.

"I'm sorry but I really forgot. Care to enlighten me a little? I may remember it-"

"You freaking liar!"

She kicked the sand and approached me in a frightening speed that I have no other choice but to take a defensive stance and eventually distance myself away from her, but I'm afraid she won't let me.

She sent an axe kick, mainly concentrated in speed, after all, I am faster than her. After dodging the axe kick, I immediately parried the snap kick she sent to my right and left side. After that attack, she sent a jab and an uppercut to my abdomen, but just as usual, I managed to dodge it quite easily.

My fighting style, however, when I am against her is mainly focused on dodging and only parrying her attacks if necessary, so she doesn't really know how to defend herself if I were to decide to fight back.

Since she and I were trained by my father as far as I can remember, I knew her fighting style quite well, although not fully. I was even surprised that she managed enter this school even though she's quite an airhead, so there maybe more new techniques she knew that I'm not aware of.

For the second onslaught of her attack, she didn't come at me with a fist and kicks, but a gentle, open palm. She had chosen to engage me with a grappling technique.

She closed the distance between us again and and attempted to pull the neck of my shirt and throw me to the ground. But before her hand could grab it, I slapped her hand away.

My actions forced her to change her way of fighting yet again. Instead of the open palm, she clenched her fists tight.

Her fists aren't something I should be wary of because even if it hit me even up to thirty times, it still wouldn't have the power to blow my consciousness out, but instead, her feet.

To dodge or even react to her kicks, one must have a kinetic vision or reaction speed that far surpasses that of an above average martial artist. Even Kei couldn't beat her even after hundreds of battle. She's just that frighteningly strong.

After sending a jab, she pulled her fist back, kicked the sand to blind me but it didn't reach my eyes. She twisted her body to the right as fast as she could. She then focused the transfer of the weight of her body to the legs and mercilessly released it directed at me. No, to my face.

"Hyaaaaaahhhh!"

The kick she sent grazed some strands of my hair, good thing she mainly focus on the speed of her attacks.

After getting the rhythm of her moves and adjusting to her speed, I diverted my attention to thinking the ways to calm her down.

"I already knew because someone told me but why does it hurt so bad?!"

I see. No wonder Ryueen-san had told me to transfer in her class. I don't have any clue but she must've been promised by Ryueen-san that she'll do her very best to make me transfer into her class if she works for her.

And apparently, she was a replacement for Albert since Albert wasn't around Ryueen-san as far I can remember, maybe at school, too.

And since this is the first time I saw her, she must've asked Ryueen-san to get me to transfer to her class first.

I feel sorry for Ryueen-san for her to get beaten up that many times. I'm surprised she hasn't broken a nose or anything that damages her beauty. Or did she even beat her to a pulp?

"Say, Ren, were you promised by Ryueen-san that if you work for her, she'll make me transfer to her class to be with you?"

"So what?! I don't have the brains to contest that silver-haired bitch, so I used that huhu-laughing girl to transfer you to our class. And besides, Mother isn't against our relationship if you just keep your promise, you know?"

I think I'm getting a little bit of gist of what I promised her. And since I can't remember anything, the owner of this body must've promised her something before I was transported in this universe or dimension.

After letting her guard down for seconds, I dashed towards her and broke through her defense and grab hold of her body to calm her down.

"Akh!!!" The body I am in didn't have the same endurance and pain tolerance as the former body I have, so I unconsciously grunted upon feeling the pain of her elbow getting buried in my stomach.

Looks like she managed to slip right through my techniques. She's improving quite fast. I'm impressed.

"Good one, Ren," I said as I distance myself away from her still holding onto the area where I was hit by her elbow. "I didn't expect for you to land a hit on me this easily."

"Don't try to get into my head, you bastard! You can't make me happy just by praising me!"

"You've improved, Ren. Even Rokusaki still haven't done that, you know?"

"Re...really? You mean it..."

"Yes," I replied.

If I say, "let's stop fighting now, shall we?" the more she will suspect me that I am just toying with her feelings; she's quite sensitive to my actions.

To avoid that kind of outcome I need to prolong our fight and let her mood lighten by praising her improvement; and to do that, I need to fight back.

"Kiyotaka, wait- - ?!"

I didn't let her get to finish her sentence as I already dashed to her, catching her off guard. I copied her snap kick earlier and aimed it to the left and right side of her head.

I was worried that the kick I sent to her was just too fast for her to react but it looks it was all for nothing when she managed to parry the attack I sent.

Not letting her recover her own footing, I took a step back a little.

I'm sorry, Mr. McGregor. But I have to borrow your move. And maybe modify it a little.

I spun by body around to bait her into thinking I will be releasing my attack. After spinning a full 360 degrees, I brought my knee to the ground, shifted my left feet with my right feet, spun again, but this time I put my hands on the ground as a balance to maintain the momentum and potency of the attack in case I mess up.

After getting into position, I released the hook kick directed to the side of her head.

And just as I expected, she managed to lean her body backwards just barely in time. But before she could recover, I dashed to her back and aimed my fingers into her neck, acting like a knife.

She then turned her head to the side and faced me.

"You lose." I said with a confident smile and tone.

Smooch. ❤️

"What! The! Fuck!? First that violet-haired girl, and now you, Ren-san?"

What do you think happened? 🤨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 213 6
One-Shot Book (Mainly dabbles in crossovers) Been around the COTE community for a year or two, reading and lurking within the shadows, and now, I hav...
24.1K 1K 17
so in this story ayanokoji went out and thought to himself to enjoy his high-school life for three years, and for this ayanokoji meaning of friendshi...
10.5K 417 31
Just Ayanokoji as a girl. Will be a ship. Hope you like it.
13.3K 528 10
"In this world, winning is everything; winners are validated and losers are denied. Until now, I've never lost at anything, and I won't in the future...