Getting love (demon Tanjiro a...

By Iriswolf_plazz

Tanjiro is unwanted in his own household. Even after failing to save his family his sister Nezuko who survive... More

Some info *edited twice*
Massacre of The Kamado Family ch1
No Deal, And Onward ch2
Re-Training Ch3
Final Selection ch4
Swords And First Mission ch5
Meeting Again ch6
Friend or foe? ch7
Joining and Bonds ch8
The Trio ch9
New Family ch10
New Trio ch11
Infiltration of The Demon Slayers ch12
The Demon Family in The Mountain ch13
Safe and Recover ch14
Back on the Field or Train ch15
"Death" of Rengoku And Reborn ch16
Meetings ch17
Some Food and Back Home ch18
Uzui With the Next Mission ch19
Dress up 101 with Uzui ch20
Houses With Secrets ch21
Plan in Motion. End of The Entertainment ch22
Caught and Preparations ch24
The Game Begins ch25
The First One to Fall ch26

Mission Report and Some Demon Family-Time. Torture...ch23

617 16 26
By Iriswolf_plazz

(thinking) (author-chan 's imput) "muzan talking telepathically " "regular talking" 'small talk' flashback ('flashback thinking') ("tanjiro talking telepathically") ("tanjiro talking telepathically in flashback")

*Some spoilers for those of you who are not far in on the anime or manga*

(Merry Christmas guys! This chapter is the one that's going to make the rest of the story break off of the og timeline. I now have added a glitch effect to the text. Yay. The votes results will be at the end of the chapter. Also image up top and in this story are not mine along with the videos. Credit to the owners of them unless said otherwise . Sorry for any bad grammer. And like always)

TW Warning in this chapter!!

Enjoy! UwU

_________________________________________________________________________

Tanjiro's POV 1 day later
I woke up in Iguro-sama's estate the next morning. It was early in the morning so I estimated that I slept for a few hours. I got up and wrote a little note to Iguro-sama before calling out to "Nakime".

I fell through a door into my papa's study. I kneel and bow down in front of my papa.

"Papa. I have come to you to report the missions successful ending" I say head on the ground.

After explaining (Author-sama is lazy)

"Well done my son." Papa said. I looked up a bit and I see him smile. I sit up and start shrinking down.

(Credit- me. Not that well but ┐(')┌)

My clothes don't really fit now that I look like a three year old but that's fine. Papa stands up as I make grabby hands at him. He picks me up and we head out of the room. Making many complicated turns through each hall in the infinity castle. We reach a room full of flowers and a small stream with some trees.

(Art is not mine. I found it on google. Credits to the artist.)

Papa sits, putting me a little ways in front of him. He starts to play with my hair. He pulls out a brush from somewhere. I don't ask. I know better than to ask.

He brushes my hair out. Papa hums out a tune and it makes me tired. Papa braids my hair. He then Adds a small pin. It looks like a rainbow colored flame. He then picks me back up and finds a small bed by a tree. He lays me down and I take a nap.

Muzan's POV (surprise)
I leave Tanjiro on the bed and tell nakime to bring me to the prisoner. The sound of a biwa rings out and I'm in a dark room without any doors and windows. There sitting on the floor is the last, poor excuse of a family member that is related to my child by blood.

I glare down at her. She's trembling in fear. A sick grin plasters on my face. Enjoying the smell of fear that radiates off of her in waves. I continue to watch her. Debating on how to make her feel the pain that Tanjiro has felt over the years, but worse. As I was thinking, she moved to press herself against the wall. This pissed me off a bit.

(Who does she think she is? Trying to cower even though she did the same to my son?? I have had a look through Tanjiro's memories. They aren't good at all. I saw what she put him through. She's not gonna escape this. Not today especially)

(TW ⚠️WARNINGS⛔️. Mention of torture, limbs breaking, gore, body dismantling, dismembering(isn't that the same thing?), blood, burns, cuts, beatings, abuse, insane-like thoughts, scars, use of weapons to harm.

IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO ANY OF THIS THAN SKIP OR READ TO YOUR OWN ACCORD WITH CAUTION.
I personally think those who hate this Nezuko would like to read this part. If you haven't already left and want to read then proceed. This was your final warnings.)

(I'm gonna be honest I completely forgot to do TW warnings in other chapters. Anyways... SKIP or Proceed!)

In speed that, I'm pretty sure this pathetic excuse of a human couldn't even see, I appear behind her and stab one of my many tentacles into her neck. I pour in some of my blood into her so that she can become a demon. I then give her a kick that sends her into the other concrete wall. Making sure to limit myself with the kick as to not kill her.  I walk over to where she landed. Slowly because I want to enjoy this.

I relish in the sounds of her painful and pitiful screams. I pull her head up with one hand and with the other I sip off on of her arms. Blood sprays out and gathers on the floor. I then drop her and stab one of her legs while I crush the other.

I look at it(nezuko). It looks like the blood I gave her was finally starting to kick in. A a very slow pace her body parts started to grow back. One centimeter every minute. I made sure each minute felt painful.

Constantly injuring it in as many ways I could think of possible.

"Nakime. Bring me my weapons table."

The strums of her Biwa ring and a door opens from the roof of the room. A table full of different weapons falls into a corner of the room. I walk over and pick up an axe.

I brush my fingers over the object. I think back to all the times I saw my child's memories. Every time I saw him with bruised and bloody axe wounds. Every one that littered his small body. How each one given layered over the other. How much this thing gave a lot of those blows to my child.

This made my blood boil even more. Gritting my teeth, I turn back and walk to the thing on my floors. I swing the axe. again and Again and Again AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.

It's blood pools the floor and I swing the axe. Multiple times it tears off one of its appendages, and I continue to swing the axe. Each of its appendages grows back painful and slow. Each time it gets torn, burned, stabbed, bruised. Each of the weapons is used. Each covered with this thing's blood.

(Time skip and end of  ⛔️ TW warning ⚠️ )
Kokushibo's POV(Another surprise am I right?)
I walked into the garden that my nephew would be in. I pick him up and walk out of the room. I feel him shift so I freeze to not wake him up. Once I know he's no longer shifting I continue to walk.

As I walk all the hallways shift. Each leading me closer to our destination. The hallways shift one last time before a single door is in front of me. I open the door and walk through. We are now in a mountain. Rui's New mountain to be exact. I continue to walk and open the front door.

I am met with the sounds of young spider demons being chased by our new devotion demon.

(Credit to me. (_) Took forever.)

I continued to walk deeper into the house. I dodge a child every now and the before reaching the living room. As I walked into the living room, Rui perks up and comes running towards me.

"ONII-CHAN! ONII-CHANS' HERE!"
He yells with glee while trying to reach for Tanjiro. His shouts end up waking up Tanjiro, who I was currently holding up above Rui's head.

Tanjiro pokes his head out from hands and smiles. I sigh knowing that I would have to put him down. I put Tanjiro on the floor. The feeling of disappointment pooling around me as I did so. We watched as Tanjiro grew back to his regular size before he was tackled to the floor by Rui.

It wasn't even 2 seconds before the rest of the spider kids ran in and joined the dog pile. I let out another sigh before I started to shoo them to get off of my nephew. They all giggled before standing up. Rui and Mitsuri help Tanjiro up before Mitsuri gives him a bone crushing hug.

It was quite literally a bone crushing hug. After she let him go he greets her before turning to look at the couple behind him. Zenitsu and his lover smiled at him before Zenitsu also gave him a hug. Suddenly there was a loud crashing noise from the hall before two small figures came running in.

Inosuke ran up to Tanjiro's legs before hopping on to rest on his shoulder. Hantengu sat on the floor in front of him and shyly greeted him. Before my nephew could greet them, two more people came running from the kitchen. Daki was quick to jump up to hug him, while making sure not to crush Inosuke.

Tanjiro twirled her around in a hug with a big smile on his face before turning to look at Gyutaro. After placing Daki down Gyutaro walks over to give him a hug. Everyone began to gather around in the living room to either give greetings to Tanjiro or to hang around.

(That's weird. It feels like we're missing a few people.) As if on Que to my thoughts, a snake came slithering in from the door before slithering up one of Tanjiro's legs and wrapping itself around his neck. Walking in not long after the snake was the shake's owner.

(Art not mine. I love it tho. Credit to the owners.)

Obanai walked over to Tanjiro and gave him a hug. In doing this the snake wrapped itself around both of their necks. The entirety left side of my eyes twitch before I begin to unsheathe my blade, preparing to cut the snake in half. It seems it caught on to what was going to happen as it quickly wrapped itself around his owner.

"Calm down Carl. You're getting too over protective of your nephew." Muttered a voice behind me. I sheathed my blade before I greet my best friend.

"Hello to you too, Gary." I reply simply before glancing at him. He nodded to me before going to give his greetings to my nephew. It was a simple "hello" to each other which I was fine with. Right after Gary gave his greetings my descendant was the one that came in next.

He completely smothered my nephew with hugs. If he got out of hand I would pull him off. Once Tanjiro finished his greetings with my descendant, two familiar, loud spirited demons hugged him tightly. One from behind and the other from the front. My eyes twitched again but before I could unsheathe my blade, they had backed off.

Akaza was the first to speak to Tanjiro out of the two. Tanjiro happily greeted him before turning to the flame haired one. Rengoku yelled out his greeting to Tanjiro before embracing him again with a loud laugh. The last one to greet my nephew was Douma. I never really knew what to feel for them. It was always in between wanting to kill them or being happy with how much they spoiled my nephew. Though most of those gifts got out of hand. Like that one time they tried to give Tanjiro an inappropriate looking collectors pin.

Time skip brought to you by- Muzan Jackson finally arriving to the reunion.

Tanjiro's POV
I was having fun while hanging out with everyone. They all brought me happiness and joy every time we are together. I had began to wonder where Papa was. He was the only one not here and the place felt a bit weird without my Papa here.

After a while Papa showed up. I picked up the faint scent of iron on him. I ignored it as I knew Papa always did something for a reason(does he really?). I ran up and hugged him. He happily hugged me back before he patted me on the head. I giggle before I detached myself from him.

"Hello there my little blue Spider Lily. Did you have a fun day with your family?" Papa asked after I pulled away. I nodded happily, a big smile on my face.

"Yes I have! Where have you been?" I smiled at him before asking. He only smiled at me.

"I had some business to... take care of." He vaguely said and then glanced at uncle kokushibo before pinching my cheek. I whined because it hurt. Papa only chuckled before sending me off again to the rest of the family.

I don't think papa knew but... something felt off. I closed one of my eyes and it turned red. I was looking through one of the many crows I turned.

.

.

.

.

(Now why was Kagaya Ubuyashiki talking to Giyome?)

__________________

To Be Continued

Merry Christmas. This is late. About a year or two late. You guys are reading so don't complain. I am having trouble with getting ideas. I'm back tho. ill be glad to know that this Nezuko finally got a part of what she deserved. there will more to come! But for now, I'll see you guys next time! These are the ships that are going to be the ones included in the harem:

Demon slayers:

Giyuu(obviously)

Genya

Senjuro

Tokito

Sanemi(I don't really see a lot of these... but hear me out 👀... I can make it work)

Demons:

Rengoku

Iguro

Akaza

Yushiro

If you don't see a ship up there then I might not be doing it.

SHIPS I WILL NOT BE DOING. That and the reason or relationship:

Tanjiro X Kanao(Even tho it is canon I shall not. Not here not anywhere. So don't ask)

Muzan X Tanjiro(They are Father and Son)

Douma X Tanjiro(Uncle/Aunt and Nephew Bond)

Shinobu X Giyuu(Sorry But NEVER)

Akaza X Douma(no comment)

Mitsuri X Tanjiro(Sibling Bond)

Shinobu X Douma(no)

Tanjiro X Shinobu(fuck no)

Zenitsu X Tanjiro(Sorry)

Zenitsu X Nezuko(not with this nezuko)

Inosuke X Tanjiro(Sorry)

Rui X Tanjiro(Bother Bond)

Daki and Her brother X Tanjiro (Sibling Bond)

Kokushibo X Tanjiro(Who came up with this??? Uncle and nephew bond)

Word count 2377.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

612K 30.8K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
315K 13.1K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
1.6M 52.6K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
123K 3.7K 27
a paige bueckers story.