𝐁𝐄𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐔𝐒

By backendtyty

'If the world was ending would you 𝐜𝐫𝐲 or would you 𝐭𝐫𝐲 to get me?' More

𝐁𝐄𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐔𝐒
𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

4.6K 291 127
By backendtyty

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 16, 2022
  𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭—𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲

"you're so sweet to me.", harmoni sighed out, cuffing the males face using her thumb to caress his cheek.

he felt himself growing nervous, grinning—hiding his face in the girls neck while pulling her closer as she straddled his lap.

"awnn, don't get shy papa" she playfully gushed just to embarrass him, laughing once he smacked his lips, "stop playin' mane, ima gangsta" he mumbled.

"ian' seen a gangsta blush before, my life gettin' so interesting" she said into his ear as the two burst into fits of laughter.

"you tow up, get offa' me", she laughed holding his arms tightly once he attempted to unwrap them from around her waist.

"stoppp" harmoni dragged out bringing her face closer to his, smiling as he tilted his head back. Allowing his tongue to wet his lips, staring back into her eyes.

removing her hands from his, she proceeded to hold the few dreads out of his face getting a clear view of his indented scars.

staring up at her through low eyes, watching closely as she placed small kisses along his forehead, then pulling back placing a simple kiss on his nose.

"these lil baby ass pecks" he mumbled, harmoni only ignored the male continuing to kiss and rub on him for her own enjoyment.

"lil ass havin' fun ain't it?" kentrell spoke chuckling once she began playfully biting his cheeks, he didn't mind it loving way she was slowly revealing her clingy side.

the two sat in comfortable silence listening to the chirping birds, echoing into the room from the balcony door that stood cracked open.

the two were up once again at the early hours of the morning like clockwork, embracing each other's presence not caring that it was about five in the morning.

harmoni rested on-top of kentrell as he laid back comfortably resting his eyes, one hand in his pants while the other rubbed circles along her sides.

smacking her lips feeling said hand move down toward her ass, massaging one of her cheeks in a manner she found highly enjoyable.

"yo' ass so soft, this muhfucka' fat too", peeking an eye open, he smirked at the girls stale face striking his right palm down on her ass cheek.

shocked once she showed no expression, biting her lip at the action instead of cussing him out when he usually did it.

"aw you tryna be fast this morning huh?", she laughed giving a simple shrug before resuming the position of laying on his shoulder.

harmoni felt herself growing drowsy from the booty rub kentrell was giving her with no both hands as she spread her legs giving him more space.

"kentrell" she said after a while, not yet allowing herself to fall asleep, wanting to stay up longer enjoying the male as much as she could knowing they wouldn't have times like this forever.

humming in response signaling that he were listening, he turned his head so they would lay face-to-face as her eyes fluttered open from the movement.

kentrell was caught off guard at the feeling of her soft lips touching his, now his turn to flutter his eyes closed. Head tilting as his body relaxed melting into the concentrated kiss.

using her left hand to grab around his neck, her back unintentionally arched once the male began softly trailing his fingers hands down her spine.

the both of them releasing soft moans into the sensation, feeling slowly connected from how perfect their lips fit into each other.

harmoni slightly flinched at the feeling of the males large hand making contact with her left ass cheek as a groan left his lips.

pulling away from him; the small line of spit still connecting the two as the female pulled him back in by his chin tilting his head upward.

watching as his lips parted, she proceeded to let the wetness fall from her mouth into his as he only watched her with an dazed expression.

caught off guard once she pulled her lips back to his, the mix of both their fluids trailed down their chins as they sloppily fell into each other.

pulling away with eyes full of lust as one admired the other.

No words spoken as kentrell felt himself falling more and more into the girls embrace while she only returned the actions..

❣︎———❣︎

"top you cool?, yo' ass been zoning out since you got hea'" horace questioned watching the male blindly stare at the wall.

"i know one muhfuckin' thang, you betta' zone yo' ass ta' help carry these fuck ass boxes" ben spoke loudly.

horace chuckled watching as he dramatically dropped the box on the ground, side-eyeing at the shattering sound once it hit the floor.

"oop-fuck wrong with this nigga mane" ben cut himself off watching his friend closely as he stood smiling, twirling the roll of tape in-between his fingers.

"ion kno', but i hate me a ole happy ass nigga mane" horace spoke side-eyeing the male once he began rocking back and forth on his feet.

"aye, say what's wrong with yo' ole happy ass" ben asked grabbing one of the small inflatable balls from the rack throwing it hitting him on his shoulder.

"mcht, don't start playin' and shit mane" kentrell mugged coming back to reality, peering around the area noticing the new boxes that ben had brought from the back.

"what's tea? yo' ass ova' thea' smiling like me when my babyma told me-nigga don't nobody care" horace mugged cutting the toxic story off.

"aye bitch, don't cut me off nomo fa' we get ta' fighting innis ho" ben mugged, grabbing the pocket knife from the floor to start on stocking the items in one of the boxes.

"now back ta' you, fuck is you so happy fa'?" horace questioned as he too began working on another one of the boxes that sat in-front of him.

"damn a nigga can't be happy jus' because?" kentrell mumbled propping his body against the wall, the once fallen smile forming back onto his face in a grin.

"that man must got sum coochie, look how he ova' thea' sighing and shit" ben mumbled to horace as they both stared at the man laughing.

"lady must'a gotchu' right this morning?" horace questioned as kentrell only stale faced him, "mind ya'll bidness, how y'all even know it was her that did me sum?"

"we don't, you jus told on yo' self by tellin' us to mind our business" ben shrugged attempting to hide the now broken picture frames behind the older ones as he stacked them.

kentrell only smacked his lips waving the two off, "ian said shit, but have fun stackin' all this cause im off" he said doing his dance ignoring the two sticking their middle fingers up at him.

"shid im fin' leave out in bout ten minutes too, i miss my babyma she doin' me bad right na'" ben spoke sadly while  the two men only eyed him.

"she doin' you ba-ight man" horace cut himself off deciding to not entertain the man as he finished the task wanting to get it done.

"ima fuck witchall" kentrell dapped the two up as he pulled out his phone pressing the facetime icon.

horace noticed the action and smirked, "tell lady i said wassam" he said while kentrell only mugged him simply walking away.

placing his airpods in his ear, the facetime sound dialed as his stomach fluttered from anxiousness being that he hadn't spoken to her since he'd left around twelve.

he was better off staying home since no work had actually been done due to his brain being occupied majority of the day.

he couldn't stop day-dreaming about this morning that were different from all of their other mornings, especially since the two shared an kiss.

the connection, the scenery, the passion; everything felt perfect in that exact moment of time, he couldn't seem to shake the feeling that she transferred over to him.

what he really couldn't get over was the amount of dominance she applied, loving how she tend to take control of situations not leaving it all up to him.

he couldn't deny that he felt himself falling harder for her than before, he never experienced something so serious with a female before he did know how to control himself.

"hi papa", the soft voice sounded in his ears similar to music as an genuine smile broke out onto his face, "wassam ma'ma"

"doodaaa" he heard seeing the phone shift down displaying ke'mani's small figure holding his face closely to the camera.

"whatcha' on sonson, what's allat shit in yo' face" he chuckled watching harmoni use a towel to wipe the white flour like substance off the boys forehead.

"we makin'..what we makin' moni?" he questioned staring back at her as she laughed picking him up to sit on the counter.

"we makin' cupcakes and cookies, tell dooda how bored we are cause he left us" she spoke laughing once the boy repeated the words into the phone.

"tell moni i gotta get this money for us, so she can stay lookin' good in my chrome hearts shirt that's dirty as fuck now" he said referring to the once cleaned shirt she sported.

"boy you love when i wear yo' clothes that's why you buy them, for me" she waved off as he side-eyed her choosing not to respond knowing the first half was the truth.

"girl and?" kentrell spoke playfully mugging as she jerked her head back, "ight na' lil sassy pants."

"aye stop playin' with me-" he was cut off feeling something come in contact with his lower body causing him to look away from the phone.

"im sorry! i wasn't lookin' where i was goin'" the woman spoke, quickly scrambling on the floor to pick up her belongings.

"you straight miss, that's my fault" he spoke crouching to help her collect the rest of the things off the floor.

squinting at the warehouse items wondering what was the lady possibly doing that she needed such things, yet decided to mind his business.

as the phone sat in the pocket of his hoodie, he didn't realize harmoni's changed expression as she turned the volume on the phone to the highest one.

"no you're fine! thank you so much" she exclaimed, kentrell simply nodded exuding himself as he walked pass her heading toward the exit.

"pa' who was that?" he heard, fishing his phone from the pocket, "some lady, i wan' payin' attention and knocked ha' shit out ha' hand"

harmoni nodded, expression not changing at the slightest assuming she were hearing things, going back to cleaning the area.

"y'all want sum food ta' eat before the cookies and shit?" the male questioned, moving quickly toward his car eager to get back to the two.

"nope, im cooking for y'all tonight" she grinned while he stared at her with an pretend shock expression, "not yo' boujie ass gon' cook"

"don't piss me off Za'khi", "mhm, i like how you say ma' name, say it again ma'ma" he smirked making her laugh.

"don't nobody wanna hear allat" he heard ke'mani smack his lips before seeing his small figure exiting the kitchen in the background.

"ion know why he listenin' that hard anyway, the hell" kentrell mugged, "not to much, you jus need ta' stop talking like that around him"

"ion gotta-hollon" he trailed off as he approached the car, spotting the same lady that he previously bumped into back inside the store.

glancing behind him, looking around in confusion knowing if she would've left the store he would've seen her. Especially if she passed him since they were going in the same direction.

eyeing her as she stood next to his car, loading the bags that seemed way more than what she were carrying into the Ranger Rover truck parked on side of him.

"you good pa'?" harmoni questioned, licking some frosting off her fingers noticing how quiet the male went out of nowhere.

glancing at the camera when he didn't answer, watching his confused expression as his face visually frowned into a mug.

"mhm ma'ma, i'a be home inna minute" he said, the two exchanging quick goodbyes before the call ended, yet something told him he should've stayed on the call.

ignoring the woman next to him, he opened the backseat door throwing the work vest inside before making his way around the car toward the drivers seat.

"you know..you're extremely handsome", turning to his left making eye contact with the woman as she twirled an cigarette in-between her fingers.

he mentally gagged at the smell, eyes analyzing the woman finding how she stood propped against the car weird, as if she were waiting for him.

her big eyes intensely admiring him, stopping at his lower body as an smirk formed onto her face before glancing back into his eyes.

she reminded him of a witch as everything about her screamed sketchy, not to mention the woman didn't look familiar to at all.

"hm, daughter has good taste" the woman mumbled under her breath, yet kentrell didn't catch it, simply nodding at the previous compliment and moving on.

hoped into the car, waisting no time to press the 'start' button and exit the busy lot honking at a few people that waved him bye.

glancing at the rear view mirror, he caught glimpse of the woman who continued to watch his car as he drove off.

feeling an shiver run throughout his spine, he chose to ignore the sudden odd feeling hoping it wasn't anything serious.

speaking a quick prayer for an safe drive, he continued focusing on the rode exiting the thought of the woman out of his mind for the rest of they day.

- y'all was post to get this earlier but i fell asleep💔 LETS HAVE A TALK! how y'all feel about that richthekid & durk situation?—ion even get in rappers personal life's but i wanna know what y'all think, don't be scared to comment your opinion!

VOTE&COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.7K 4.5K 64
Careful what you take for granted, cause with me you know you could do damage..
88.3K 3.8K 27
𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦.
3.5K 47 19
𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞.
180K 5.6K 25
-𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵. -𝘈 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥.