Fleuretta

By Anonymousxx04

"What does it mean?" "It means little flower..." "Well, you're my little flower." ━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━━◦... More

Authors Note
Aesthetics
Prologue
1
2

Description

11 1 0
By Anonymousxx04

"What if I fall?"

"Oh, but my darling, what if you fly?"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

Fleuretta Moulin, enchanting, mesmerising and loveable. 

3 everlasting words to describe her, if only her life matched the descriptions.

Her parents had a mysterious disappearance when she was 12, she's now 17 with fresh memories haunting her dreams of the previous years.With a great school record, but a traumatising life, she receives an acceptance letter into Cardinam Hills, a prestigious school, a school for the rich. 

She meets new people, makes new friendships through struggles, and possibly finds everlasting love? 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

Vittorino Endrizzi, fearless, arrogant, elegant and extremely attractive. 

4 compelling words, enough to make a description for the outsiders, for the insiders? Not as fearless or arrogant.

A closed off person ever since he was young, his mother died during childbirth of his younger siblings, when he was 7. He became a second parent to his siblings, as their father became occupied with work after her death. 

Once you're inside, he won't let you leave, even if his life is at stake. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. 

"Pooh, how do you spell love?"

"You don't spell love, Piglet...you feel it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 283K 105
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
571K 46.9K 22
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
918K 54.7K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...