An OP Ninja in this Wonderful...

By AdoboCatWorks

Yep, I just died a funny yet tragic death like that guy named, Satou Kazuma. Well, I loved to watch Naruto an... More

Start of Chapters and its Seasons
1. Bio/ Powers/ Abilities
2. (Rewritten) You died, an embarassing death.
3. The wishes and before the start of a great adventure
4. The Town of Axel
5. It's Showtime
6. Enter Megumin!
7. Another Toad Hunt
8. The 'M' Knight
9. Darkness
10. Back in Town and Explanation
11. Cabbage Party
12. After the battle
13. Uh oh
14. The Abandoned Castle & Goddess in a Cage
15. Mitsurugi Kyouya and the Cursed Sword
16. Dullahan and the Awakening
17. Power Up
18. Thunder before the Flash
19. The Aqua Flask... I-I mean Blue Flash
20. Snow Sprites and a 1v1
21. Kazuma is Revived
22.1 Onee-san Shopkeeper
22.2 I Hate Ghosts!!!
24. The Destroyer IS the Destroyer
25.1 . The Trial
25.2 The Result
26. Another Toad Hunt?
27. Dungeon Diving
28. Darkness is Back
29. At your service.
30. Mask
31. Vanir
32. My Sword is Better
33. Out of Town
34. Arcanletia
35. Enter Hans! Part 1
36. Asami Kaito | Part 2
37. New Dawn | Part 3 | (End of Season 2)
Character Lists (Movie Arc and Multiverse Journey Arc)
38. Babies?! (Konosuba Movie Arc)
39. Megumin's Home?
40. Crimson Demon Village
41. Her Parents
42. (18+) An Explosive Evening
43. Devil King's General, Sylvia!
44. Sylvia versus Y/N
45. One Last Shot! (End of Movie Arc)
46. Finding Neko (Start of Multiverse Journey Arc)
47. Menagerie
48. Master and Student
49. We're Back! (RWBY Travel End)
50. An Unexpected Invitation
51. Royal Invitation
52. A Misunderstanding And A New Friendship
53. Princess Iris, A Revelation

23. Succubus Incident

2.3K 64 47
By AdoboCatWorks

"Hello " - Talking
' ' - Thoughts
FIRE STYLE! - Megumin chant, Skill/Jutsu Activation / Speaker Announcement
Hello - Deep Voice / Menacing
* * - actions

HEY GUYS - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Afternoon came on our new home, and we all have our different activities. Darkness and Megumin are playing chess, Kazuma and Aqua are fighting over a couch next to the fireplace, while I was far from them looking at my adventurer's card to buy some skills.

Y/N: Hmm... Let's see what we've got here.

--

AVAILABLE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:

YIN RELEASE - 10 POINTS

YANG RELEASE - 10 POINTS

ETERNAL MANGEKYOU SHARINGAN - ###

RINNEGAN - ###

SAGE MODE MASTERY - 30 POINTS

FUINJUTSU MASTERY - 15 POINTS

JUINJUTSU MASTERY - 15 POINTS

KINJUTSU MASTERY - 30 POINTS

NINTAIJUTSU MASTERY - 20 POINTS

TENSEI NINJUTSU - 50 POINTS

JIKUKAN NINJUTSU - 50 POINTS

IRYO NINJUTSU - 15 POINTS

KEKKAI NINJUTSU - 20 POINTS

BUNSHIN NINJUTSU - 20 POINTS

AVAILABLE POINTS - 200 POINTS

---

Y/N: W-what the fuck?? Jikukan, and Tensei Nin? space-time and reincarnation? That means I can travel through dimensions and res people? Nah, I think I'll get both once I had the Rinnegan. 

Y/N: I'll get them all except Jikukan and Tensei, since I required the Rinne and EMS for that. But how should I unlock them, I think they're not available here.

After a minute of unlocking skills and abilities, my brain goes to a slight pain as loads of information courses through my brain. With the help of medical healing I stimulate my brain to let ease the pain. I shook my head in relief and breathe.

Y/N: Whoa... Never doing that again in 1 shot.

I then went back to Aqua and Kazuma, I caught Aqua revealing her adventurer's card that's boasting her level that she's the highest among us.

Aqua: I'm level 21, the highest level in the team. How dare a rookie has no sense of propriety?

Aqua: If you get it, make room for me. I want to sit in front of the fireplace.

Y/N: *coughs* Actually Aqua, I am the highest level in our party. *shows my adventurer's card*

Aqua: Lemme see that! W-what?! *snatched my card*

Kazuma: What is it?

Aqua: Le-level... 32?! *tears on her eyes*

Y/N: Oy Aqua, what happened to your smug face?

Aqua is in verge of tears, while me and Kazuma can't even hold our laughter anymore.

Y/N: I'm sorry Aqua, perhaps I can lend you an assistance? You want to take a seat? Then I'll give you one.

WOOD STYLE: WOOD CREATION!

A spawn of wood emerged from my palms and it created a sofa, so that Aqua can sit beside the fireplace.

Aqua: Thank you Y/N.

Y/N: Don't mention it just remember that don't place the sofa NEAR the fire.

Aqua: I will remember it!

Aqua happily sat beside the fire, I noticed Kazuma stand up and I walked beside him, telling him what's wrong.

Kazuma: *gloomy* I'm going outside.

Y/N: Ok? I'll follow you. Hey guys! Me and Kazuma will come back before dinner!

Darkness and Megumin: Okaay!!

We went outside to the city, as I follow Kazuma to a road which we met his friends glancing to an alleyway.

Kazuma: What are you two doing?

???: Kazuma, you scared the hell out of me.

Y/N: Whose these two? *points at them*

Kazuma: Ah, Y/N. These are Keith and Dust, Dust is the guy with the blonde hair and Keith is with the blue jacket. Guys, this is Y/N, you probably knew him since the Dullahan incident.

Y/N: Hn. *friendly salute*

Dust & Keith: Hey man. *salutes back*

Kazuma: By the way, you guys are way too jumpy. Is there something in this way?

Dust and Keith: *whistling* *grabs our shoulders and tells something quietly*

Dust: This is the secret of male adventurers. Have you ever heard of a shop that's covertly run by succubi that lets you have nice dreams?

Kazuma: Gh! *serious face* Tell me about it.

Y/N: *serious face* Hn.

---

We entered the place and I saw different male adventurers writing some consent form or something before they're been accompanied by those succubus. The three idiots were madly blushing in perverseness while I deadpan at them.

Y/N: Get your heads in the game you three. ' I sense great negativity aura inside these shop. But why?'

I cut off my thinking as a succubus coming towards us. They greet the three pervert musketeers and got them one by one by the succubi.

Succubi: Welcome! This way, please.

Kazuma, Dust, Keith: Hah... All right.

Y/N: 'Wow they all obeyed like a dog, very interesting.'

While the three are being dragged by the Succubi, a cute succubus shyly approached me.

Succubus: W-We-Welcome! Dear Ad-Adventurer, this way p-please.

Y/N: Hn.

I sat to a seat with dividers on each side, and I noticed a very familiar mohawk guy signing a paper next to me.

Y/N: Oi, old man. Why are you here?

Mohawk Guy: Hehe, welcome to the entrance of hell! Do your best daredevil.

Y/N: Yeah, you too.

Mohawk Guy: *laughs then leaves*

Y/N: Wait a minute. 'His job is not an adventurer, but a tailor?'

Succubus: S-sir?

I didn't noticed that the Succubus that accompanied me earlier is calling me.

Y/N: Yes?

Succubus: Is this your f-first time to our shop?

Y/N: Supposedly yes.

Succubus: Then l-let me e-explain it to you. We Succubus has established a mutually be-be-beneficial relationship with the male adventurers of the city. Many a-adventurers lives in the stable r-right?

Y/N: Yeah.

Succubus: So I be-believe that males get pent-up in various ways,. However, they're unable to do anything about it since there are other adventurers sleeping around the-

Y/N: You're nervous, this is not the type of job suited for you isn't it?

Succubus: Y-you could say tha-that...

Y/N: Don't worry, breathe and continue please.

Succubus: *deep breath* In other words, succubi gives male adventurers dreams that bring them relief. We do end up taking a bit of your vitality. Of course it won't affect your adventures and daily life.

Y/N: I see. 'So that means their life relies on energy that is been released by the male adventurers.'

Succubus: *hands me a form* P-please write your desired dream h-here.

Y/N: *receives the form* 'Hm? These are entries for the customer's condition, gender and appearance in the dream.' This means? *looks at her*

Succubus: Some other cu-customers want to be a prince of a hero. There are also some customers want to be a woman.

Y/N: Wants to be a woman? What a wild dream.

Succubus: The other men wants to be return back to their boyhood and get dominated by the strong female adventurers.

Y/N: *sweat drop* 'So basically a shota'

Y/N: *notices something on the form* Eh, partner preferences?

Succubus: Oh, this means their personality, speech patterns, appearance and even how much they like you, it can be anything or anyone, no matter they exist in the real life or not.

Y/N: Wow, I see then. 'Holy shit, this is like a stronger Tsukuyomi!'

Y/N: Are there any warnings that I could've avoid before it starts?

Succubus: Yes there is, be careful not to drink too much this evening. If you sleep soundly, we can't show you any dream.

Y/N: I see, well thank you. I'll have to keep watch for my other friends then.

Succubus: Thank you sir!

I've waited outside for the three to finish, as I glanced back to the succubus that is in a sad aura.

Y/N: Yes... maybe that should work.

-TIMESKIP-

MANSION, EVENING

Kazuma, Y/N: We're back!

We go straight to the dining hall, and I saw huge crabs stacked in the table with different types of other food within. Aqua and Megumin are drooling over the big crabs, and Darkness is still in the kitchen.

Aqua: Hey, Kazuma Y/N, today's dinner is awesome! It's crab! Crab! 

Darkness: My family sent them to congratulate us on moving in.

Aqua: *smooches her wine bottle* It's a super high grade coral crab and it even came with a top quality champagne. It's said to thank their daughter's teammates.

Darkness: Oh! Y/N, *whispers to me* my family mentions you that you're the last of your clan right?

Y/N: Yeah, what of it?

Darkness: *whisper* If we go to the Imperial Capital next time, you might been invited by Princess Iris's celebration.

Y/N: Princess Iris?

Darkness: A story for other time, but now let's eat!

We ate the crabs and I've been nostalgic from my past home, because of the goodness of the crabs, Aqua gave me a glass of wine, but I refuse it saying that I'll need to train in the early morning and not to indulge in booze.

Me and Kazuma got up of our seats, as I politely said to my party members that I'll need to sleep for tomorrow. They waved back at us in goodbye as I went to my room and ready for the dream.

---

I woke up in a new setting, a Japanese styled home, with cherry blossom petals are falling above the roof.

???: Y/N! Time to wake up!

Y/N: Who-

I saw a tall black haired woman eyed me and gave me a charming smile.

???: Let's go Y/N, time to eat your breakfast.

Y/N: Yes.....

Y/N: Mother.

OUR BOI Y/N HERE HAS A MILF FETISH(LOVE). YES YOU'VE HEARD IT RIGHT.... REMEMBER HER MOTHER LOOKS LIKE MIKOTO IN HIS PAST LIFE

We went to the dining room and we both sat down and ate our food in a quiet scene.

Y/N: Mother... I-

Mother: I know, Y/N...

Y/N: Why did you left us? Both me and Asami? *tears on his eyes*

Mother: I did that because someone that your father hates are coming back at us. I did that for you two, I love you both so much...

Y/N: What?

Mother: Because of a mother's love Y/N... remember that *smiles*

Y/N: I see... *smiles while looking down* Even you're not my mom, you deep dig past my memories and tried to lift up my spirits. Thank you Succubus, you granted my one wish to even be like my mother again in my past life. But I'm sorry I need to do this.  

GENJUTSU RELEASE: SHARINGAN!!

Because of the Sharingan, I learned the backstory of the succubus and  woke up from the illusion searching in my bedroom for the Succubus to thank her and apologize but I heard Aqua shouting outside of the room.

Aqua: There's an intruder in the house!!

I opened my door and I saw Kazuma still in his towel running to a hallway, I followed suit and ran then I saw Megumin and Aqua with the Succubus inside a barrier.

Aqua: Look, an intruder got trapped inside the barrier. Eh? *points at Kazuma that stopped running* We've got an another suspicious guy here!

Kazuma; Who's the suspicious guy?

Y/N: *mutter* That succubus... 

Aqua: This Succubus got caught in the barrier and now she's immobilized. She's must be coming after you two, Kazuma and Y/N.

 The succubus looks at me and Kazuma in pity.

Y/N: Aqua... Let the Succubus go.

Aqua: Huh?

I walked towards the barrier and put some hand signs.

BARRIER RELEASE!

The barrier around the Succubus is gone and Kazuma has a serious face walked beside me and opens his arms wide, protecting the Succubus too.

Kazuma: Run away...

Succubus: H-however...

Y/N: *crouched down to her* Listen, when I activated my Sharingan, I learned your life and hardship as a Succubus. You got abused by one of your customers and got scared because of it, but you can't leave your job because it is a part of your contract as a Succubus and you're afraid to say anything about it because that customer threatened you. And you need to live or else you'll die. Am I right? *smiles*

The Succubus began to cry and nuzzle on my arms, as I turned back to Kazuma and the three girls preparing for a conflict.

Aqua: Y/N! What are you doing? She's a devil who came to attack you and steal your vitality. 

Megumin: Are you both insane?! 

Kazuma: *grits teeth* *shakes his head*

Aqua: *serious face* What do you want to do? I'm a goddess. I won't let go of this devil. If you don't want us to beat you into submission, move aside then. *cracks knuckles*

We heard Darkness ran towards the girls and said...

Darkness: Kazuma has been charmed by that Succubus and he's under her control, I think Y/N might be controlled too!

Megumin: Kazuma, although she's cute, she is a devil after all. She's a monster. Have you two gone mad?

Kazuma: Go...

Y/N: No Kazuma, you two should go.

Kazuma: But-

Y/N: No buts, when I was with her dream, I've managed to experience to be with my mother again, that kept a lot of sadness of my heart, and I thank her for that. I'll repay the good deed she had done on me and Kazuma.

Aqua: Fine then. It seems like I have to beat Y/N and Kazuma up right here and now. Once I've pulverized you, I'll send her to hell. *death glare*

The three girls formed their fighting stance as Aqua raises her right hand activating GOD BLOW, Megumin with her eyes glowing and Darkness with her sword in her hand.

Y/N: Kazuma, go now. I'll handle these three. You guys are judging a book on it's cover without reading the whole story behind it, but me, I already read(past tense) it! 

Y/N: Aqua, Megumin, Darkness even I love you three but killing an innocent Succubus that's just doing her job, that I won't accept. So...

Y/N: Don't get in my way! *activates Mangekyo*

Kazuma and the Succubus ran away taking their chance to flee. While Darkness and Aqua charged at me but I blocked them with my arms and kick them making them to fall back and reconsider their choices.

Y/N: Listen to me, that Succubus is been abused by her past customer but she can't say it to the lead Succubus because she's been threatened! Do you know how's she is scared when I first talk to her at the shop?

The three stopped and got quiet at my rambling, shocked at what I've said again to them. They lowered their guard and I took this chance to put them in a Genjutsu, making them forget this incident. They stared at my eye and they all fell unconscious.

Y/N: *sighs* Finally, I'll just let them forget this and put Kazuma also in a genjutsu when he come back. *deactivates Sharingan*

-NEXT DAY-

I put Kazuma into a Genjutsu as he came back, and he fell down unconscious too, I summoned my Shadow Clones and put them into their beds, but not Kazuma. After of all that chaos I grabbed my cloak and went back to the Succubus shop.

I'm gonna enter the shop until I noticed in the back alley the Succubus I've saved earlier. She approached me and bowed her head. We sat down on a bench and talked.

Succubus: T-thank you Mister Y/N! You saved me from the girls earlier, I've even thank Sir Kazuma too.

Y/N: Don't mention it, I'm just happy to help you, I know the feeling that's been abused and alone.

Succubus: But... why did you wrote on the form that you want to wish to have a dream with your mother?

Y/N: It is because I've missed her, and logically I can't put myself into my own illusion, so maybe I could use some help of you guys. Me and my sister are not on a good terms when 'that' event happened to me so I should be thanking you and apologize for all the trouble they've caused.

Y/N: Well, *stands up* I've should go now, miss...

Succubus: Lolisa, you can call me Lolisa.

Y/N: I see then... Better keep yourself safe then next time! *smiles and leaves*

Lolisa: Bye bye, Y/N-kun!! *waves back*

I went back to the mansion and to get some sleep.

Y/N: Oof... I wonder what big would happen tomorrow.

Then I starts to dream back to the wonderland of mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 6.4K 60
Like your daily isekai anime/novel, I died to what fans would call 'Truck-sama' or 'Truck-kun'. Dying without being able to fulfill my dream, I wishe...
26.2K 836 22
Y/N L/N was a pretty average guy. He went to school, had friends (barely), had parents, and so on. One day, he died. And got reincarnated. In this ne...
1.9K 56 6
you're a young teen superhero who saves people but they don't appreciate you because you cause property damage and hurt people even when you try not...
140K 5.5K 39
So I died. No point on beating around the bush. Now I'm in a place Shizen calls Naruto. Okay, let's have some fun. Sorry for the bad description...