MAZI'S DOWNFALL.

By topfckntier

The downfall of a 18 year old who moved back to her dangerous hometown to be with her friends. More

01
02

00 - the intro.

73 5 2
By topfckntier

AHMAZI MARIE W.

"Twinnnn." I ran up hugging Tazjah tightly before we started rocking each other side to side. "I missed you so much!"

"I missed you more mazi." She spoke before we broke the hug.

"So forget us?" I heard which made me turn around and see the rest of everybody.

"I missed y'all too!" I smiled going over to where they were all standing.

There was Tazjah, Mookie, Kel, Stunna and Manman.

"You got big Mazi, what the hell was they feeding you down there?" Manman joked making me laugh.

I have put on a great amount of weight since staying down there in Texas, it must've been the water cause I barley ate.

"His ass ain't cook not one meal for me, if anything I was starved." I rolled my eyes referring to my dad.

Unfortunately, when my mom passed— I had to go stay with him because I've never met my mom's family and his family that stays out here, hates me for no reason therefore I couldn't stay with any of them.

I even have siblings who don't wanna talk to me because my mom got pregnant with me while my dad was still with their mother. It's not my fault that our daddy is a liar and a hoe.

But luckily now that I'm legal, I can make my own decisions as far as where I go and I chose to come back here with the people who treat me more like family then my own.

Tazjah just got her own place and she had an extra bedroom that she was going to let me stay in.

"Look at my favvvvv!" Mookie walked towards me, holding her phone up and recording.

"No pictures please. No pictures." I held my hand up in front of my face, my hair was messy and I didn't want to be on Instagram— she love to post people no matter how crazy they looked.

This moment right here with them was the happiest I've been since I left them and that was two years ago.

I've always been my happiest around them, no matter the situation they always find a way to make me feel better. Even when my mom passed, they comforted me more then my own father.

When it came to me he rarely showed me the love a father should show to their daughter, he treated his other kids better then me and he barely wanted me to stay with him.

His feelings about me I would assume is because of my mother— they never got along. I know a big part of his resent towards her was the fact that she didn't abort me like he wanted her to and it broke up his marriage.

But oh well, I'm here— deal with or don't. Who gives a fuck!

"Best friendddd!" I dragged walking up to Kel, I missed my bestie the most.

"Wassup Mazi." We did our little hand shake that we've been doing since forever.

The funny part about our friendship was he never ever claimed me as his best friend, he'd call me bro instead of best friend.

Whatever floats his boat, I'm just glad to be his friend in general.

"We need to go out to celebrate." Tazjah suggested.

"What we celebrating this hoe for?" Stunna scrunched his face up making me suck my teeth.

"You starting with me already! If you missed me, just say that." I said while walking up to him.

"Ian miss yo ugly ass." He said with a straight face. I stood there staring at him until we both busted out laughing.

"Nah forreal, I couldn't wait for you to come back." He spoke before pulling me into a hug.

"Group hug!" Tazjah held her arms out.

"No."

"Getcho goofy ass on."

"The fuck?"

"Don't start that shit Taz."

They all told her no in their own way, they hate how touchy and lovey dovey Tazjah is— she always wanna love on somebody.

One time she tried to kiss Kel's forehead and he choked her till she blacked out...

"Mazi come see my momma, she been waiting for you." Mookie grabbed my arm as we walked up the steps to her house.

Soon as we got into the house, I smelled the food she was cooking.

"Whew shit!" I said louder then I thought, while walking into the kitchen, the food was smelling so good.

"Girl watch yo damn mouth, yo age don't mean you grown!"

I laughed while opening my arms for a hug, "Hey maaaaa."

Mookie momma was literally all of ours second mother. She was always there for us for everything!

When Stunna and nem use to get locked up almost every other week, she would go bail them out every time just so their parents didn't have to know.

When my mom passed, she was there every second of my grieving stage and before my mom passed, she was still always there.

I love this lady like she was my own.

"Mazi when the hell you get so fat?" She asked making me suck my teeth and playfully roll my eyes.

And another thing, her ass ain't got no type of filter.

"I have no idea, ion really even be eating."

"How you been though? How's your dad?"

She had grew up with both my dad and mom, they all knew eachother since sandbox days. She's how I found out about a lot the shit my dad did that my momma refused to tell me.

At one point, they fell out because my momma felt as though it wasn't her place. But I just NEEDED to know!

I hated the fact that my mom wouldn't tell me the truth about my dad jus to protect his image.

His image was fucked up when he thought he could treat me like I was less then his other kids.

"Unfortunately, he's fine. But on the bright side, so am I." She laughed when I said that.

"Where are you staying? You know you're always welcomed here."

"Thank you, Tazj letting me stay with her."

"Oh that's right— she got her own place now. I'm so proud of all y'all."

I gave her a small smile, I hated for people to tell me they're proud of me— it made me get emotional because the one person I want to be here and tell me that, isn't here.

"Whatchu cooking?" I said walking near the pots to change the subject before tears start to drop.

"You better not touch my pots!"

"I know better then that." I told her.

Last time i went looking in her pots after coming from outside and not washing my hands, she hit me with a piping hot spatula. That mark was there for months!

"I'm starving!" Manman came into the kitchen followed by the rest of them.

"Y'all sit down and I'll make y'all plates." She told us and that's what we all did.

Once we got our food, we all sat at the dinner table eating and catching up.

——

I literally had this book in my drafts over a year smh😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 1.3K 30
The story is about a very prominent Rajput family in Rajasthan, well-known in their village, and they have a large business empire of the jewelry and...
21.2K 1.3K 29
αž–αŸ’αžšαŸ„αŸ‡αžαŸ‚αž€αžΆαžšαž™αž›αŸ‹αž…αŸ’αžšαž‘αŸ†αž˜αž½αž™ αž‘αžΎαž”αž’αŸ’αžœαžΎαž’αŸ„αž™αž€αŸ’αž˜αŸαž„αž”αŸ’αžšαž»αžŸαžŸαŸ’αž›αžΌαžαžαŸ’αžšαž„αŸ‹αž˜αŸ’αž“αžΆαž€αŸ‹ αž αŸŠαžΆαž“αž’αŸ’αžœαžΎαž‚αŸ’αžšαž”αŸ‹αž™αŸ‰αžΆαž„αžŠαžΎαž˜αŸ’αž”αžΈ αžŸαž„αžŸαžΉαž€ αž‚αŸαžœαž·αž‰αž’αŸ„αž™αž”αžΆαž“.....!!! αžαŸαž αŸ’αž™αž»αž„ αž‡αž»αž„αž αŸ’αž‚αž»αž€
46.4K 1.3K 39
¨i dont like her, ok?!¨ ¨oh you definitely do¨ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...
2.3M 170K 43
"α€€α€»α€―α€•α€Ία€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ί α€α€±α€¬α€Ία€α€„α€Ία€šα€±α€¬α€€α€Ία€»α€¬α€ΈαŠα€‘α€™α€»α€¬α€Έα€…α€―α€€α€α€±α€¬α€· Royalα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€±α€«α€Ία€€α€Όα€•α€±α€™α€šα€Ία€· ခင်ဗျားကတော့ α€šα€±α€¬α€€α€Ία€»α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€±α€«α€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€α€±α€«α€Ία€•α€±α€«α€·" "မင်းးး" Zawgyi "α€€α€Ία€³α€•α€Ήα€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ή α€±α€α€¬α€Ήα€α€„α€Ήα€±α€šα€¬α€€α€Ήα€Ία€¬α€Έ...