𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋...

By simplybunniesx

fifteen year old laurel blaine, came from numerous foster homes after her mom died and her father was sent to... More

𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒
𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒
𝐌𝐘 𝐎𝐂 - 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐋 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘
𝐋𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝐀/𝐍 #𝟏

𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒

99 4 11
By simplybunniesx

Reminder! The forms will due on July 15th or 16th

To those who applied for forms, get it done as soon as possible! I will be closing down the sibling holmes slot if you finished it, except the younger brother role.

So, to those who are confused about the main cast form, main cast form to meant to make a friends/students/love interests ocs for my oc and for the holmes siblings.

For Blue Valley High cast and fans, sorry I've haven't been writing, I've been busy with personal stuff and dealing with writers block, so yeah.

Anyways for the side cast form, you could make a parents/relatives, miscellaneous students, teachers and others. 

Anyways, Toodles!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17M 653K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
227K 7.8K 28
I do not own Encanto or any of the characters! They belong to Disney! I don't own any of the art in this book either!
190K 9.4K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
3.3K 119 6
It was your first day moving to Noxus and your father Johnathan III sent you off there to a war lord named "Ambessa Medarda" Y/N- you are 19 in this...