The Toman Traitor

By kitkat11602

Things changed after that one fateful day, since then you've been labeled as the 'Toman traitor' and was kick... More

𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖗
𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕿𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝕿𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖙𝖔𝖗
| 0 |
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 25 |
| 26 |
| 27 |
| 28 |
| 29 |
| 30 |
| 31 |
| 32 |
| 33 |
| 34 |
| 35 |
| 36 |
| 37 |
| 38 |
| 39 |
| 40 |
| 41 |
| 42 |
| 43 |
| 44 |
| 46 |
| 47 |
| 48 |
| 49 |
| 50 |
| 51 |
| 52 |
| 53 |
| 54 |
| 55 |
| 56 |
| 57 |
Inui (ending)
Chifuyu (ending)
Kazutora (ending)
Hanma (ending)
Sanzu (ending)
Mikey (ending)
Thank you!

| 45 |

9.9K 513 228
By kitkat11602

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[Unknown Number]

You stood in front of the sink, quietly humming to yourself as you washed the dishes. Hand scrubbing at the leftover food which had been stuck to the pan Wakasa had used to cook breakfast this morning, the sound of his footsteps walking into the kitchen making you look up from your current task.

"I would have done those." Wakasa said, pausing to see your arms elbow deep into the pool of warm water, furiously scrubbing at the pan.

"It's fine, I didn't have anything better to do." You ignored his stare and continued to scrub and scrub, but if you would pull the pan out of the water, you would have seen that you were trying to clean a pan that had been cleaned long ago.

"If you say so." He shrugged his shoulders, moving over to the fridge and pulling out a beer before going to sit at the kitchen table. Resting back in his chair he popped the tab of his beverage open and took a long swig, setting it back down onto the table he let his eyes wander back towards you. "So... You gonna tell me what yesterday was all about?" Wakasa asked, folding his arms across his chest as he stared at the back of your head which seemed to be avoiding his gaze.

"I don't know what you're talking about." You said, avoiding his question, beginning to scrub more violently. A hand shot out and grabbed your wrist, stopping you before you would completely break the pan.

"You know what I'm talking about." Wakasa said, his hand pulling your arms out of the wards and pushing you towards the table and down into one of the seats. "I saw the knife in your hand, what the fuck would you have done if I didn't stop you? And since when have you started carrying it around to fights?" You kept silent for a moment, pondering the thought of his questions inside your head.

"Who knows." You said, lips twitching up into the smallest smirk as you shrugged your shoulders. Wakasa's gaze narrowed at your answer, lips turning down into a scowl, pushing himself away from the table and towards the chair he had been sitting in before, a sigh falling from his lips. "Is that all you wanted, Waka? Or can I leave?"

"Y/N, do you really think that Shinichiro would accept this kind of behavior from you?" Wakasa asked, staring at you from across the table with a soft glare, your own staring right back at him. Silently glaring at him from your spot, you let out a scoff before turning your head to the side.

"We're done here." You said, standing up from the chair and leaving the kitchen, the remaining dishes still in the sink left to just soak in the water as it cooled down.

"Y/N, wait." Wakasa tried to call out, not meaning to bring up the deceased man that you had strongly looked up to. But instead of stopping so he could apologize, you kept walking until your figure disappeared down the hall and into your bedroom door, locking it behind you. "Fuck..." He swore to himself, head tilting back as he stared up at the ceiling, hair falling down the back of the chair as he tried to think of some way to make it up to you.

~

Even after two years, your room had still remained the exact same.

Bland.

Undecorated.

Empty.

Your feet carried you across the room and towards the bed, your body falling back as you stared up at the ceiling, lips curled down into a frown.

You knew Wakasa hadn't meant those words, but it still stung, because you knew that they were in fact true.

Climbing up the bed, you pushed the covers back, curling up into a ball underneath the warmth they provided. Eyes staring at the wall beside the bed, just as they did every night.

Forcing yourself to stay awake, no matter how badly your eyes begged for you to close them.

Your phone, which had been sitting on the edge of one of the bedside tables vibrated, the sound of a new text coming through.

You tilted your head up, eyeing the cellular device before one of your hands reached out to grab it, eyes squinting at the bright light the phone gave off.

Opening your messages you saw a single sentence from an unknown number, eyebrows furrowing in confusion at who could possibly be messaging you.

Meet me at the warehouse where Toman and Tenjiku fought, tonight 9pm, don't be late.

You stared at the message in silence, your eyes no longer feeling the need to close and rest. You were now wide awake curious as to who the mystery person was and what exactly they wanted, your feet kicking the blanket off yourself before you slowly stood up from the bed. Phone still in hand as you looked down at the time, seeing that you only had about and hour and a half before the time they had specified, making your way over to the door you unlocked it before stepping out into the hall, the light in the living room was on, the sound of multiple voices filled your ears the closer you got.

"Y/N! You come out to join us?" Benkei asked, holding up a beer in your direction, laughing as you shook your head, walking towards the front door to slip on your shoes.

"Where are you going?" Wakasa asked, standing up from the couch and walking to you, stopping just as you slid on your last shoe, standing back up to your full height as you stuffed your phone into the pocket of the jack you had on.

"Out." You answered, hand gripping the doorknob, "Don't wait up for me." You pulled open the door, stepping out into the outside world, Wakasa following along behind you.

"Y/N, I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to-"

"It's fine, Waka. I know you didn't mean it..." You said, turning back to face him, a small smile on your face as you waved your hand walking down the pathway in front of the house, standing at the end as you waited for him to go back inside. Smirking as you pulled out a set of keys from your pocket, eyes traveling to where Wakasa's bike was parked in the driveway. "Doesn't mean I'm not gonna hold it against you though."

Getting onto the bike you quickly put the key into the ignition before starting it up, the loud rumble most likely startling the three men inside the house. Knowing that if you were to stall any longer, Wakasa would be running out and throwing you off his bike.

So, as soon as you had it started, you let yourself leave the driveway, laughing to yourself when the front door got thrown open. Wakasa standing in the doorway with a murderous look flashing across his face, his eyes falling onto you as you drove off down the street, hand thrown up in the air, flipping the older male off as you heard his screams for you to stop.

Takeomi and Benkei, stood behind Wakasa, both of them trying their best to hold in their laughter.

"Is this what it's like to have children?" Wakasa grumbled, pushing past the two behind him, moving into the kitchen to grab some stronger liquor. Knowing that he'll need it to deal with the fact that he may never see his precious bike ever again.

"Welcome to parenthood." Takeomi congratulated, patting Wakasa on the shoulder as he stole the cup the shorter male had just poured for himself.

"I love it already." Wakasa replied sarcastically, rolling his eyes at his friend's comment.

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

Arriving at the warehouse you soon realized how stupid you were to listen to the message.

Sure, you were curious who wanted to meet you, but you also had pushed away everything that had happened here two years ago. Wanting to remember as little of it as you could, and just standing outside made everything come back, all of it piling up in front of you, making you face it head on.

Pulling out your phone you saw that it was only one minute till the scheduled time to meet the mystery person, so you stood from the bike and went into the warehouse through a large whole in the side of the building.

Not soon after the fight between Toman and Tenjiku, it was said on the news, that some drunk lunatic had rammed their car into this wall, taking a majority out before crashing into the next one.

The remains of the car were still inside the warehouse, dried up spots of blood that had yet to be reached by the rain on rainy days still remained on the floor from where the person's body had been found. Crushed in between the steering wheel and their seat, left for dead because of their drunken mistake.

The rest of the warehouse still looked somewhat the same, your eyes immediately landing on the area in which you had been tied up after being taken by Tenjiku. A sigh fell from your lips as you leaned against part of the broken wall, body shifting down until you were sitting with your head tilted up, eyes briefly closing. The image of what had happened to you in this very spot flashing through your head, eyes snapping open at the sound of footsteps approaching from the other side of the warehouse.

Their figure hid in the shadows, silently observing you before they decided to move forward, the poorly yellow light of the street lamp outside lit up their face, letting you see who they were.

"Y/N... Thank you for coming."

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 734 19
"kakucho.. im going to lose it, i miss her so much" I include Izana in Bonten ! Izana x Oc ✨ This is a story where izana & mikey form Bonten together...
69.9K 3.3K 79
Tokyo Revengers × Female Reader [AU] You wake up in an unfamiliar place. Your room looks different, your face looks different, and your friends are d...
372 4 7
"Mother, I am back." "Sano Manjiro...you're that fucker's son too?" It was all just unfortunate, perhaps their bad luck, but it is finally time to pu...
1.8K 65 12
Three years ago, around the time of the Moebius incident, she died at the hospital. When she woke up, another person was occupying her body. That per...