UMRASH: The Soulmates

By 12Ninnie07

It is a story of Umar Riaz (General Surgeon by profession) and Rashami Desai (Indian Television Actress). Uma... More

Umar's eviction
"Yaad Aarhi hai"
"UmRash Suffering and their thoughts"
Rashami's hope
"The famous Omellete Theory"
'We are Just Friends'
"The Famous Gold Chain"
"Removing the Gold Chain"
Rajiv is back
"I am proud of you.. Rashimi"
UmJiv meetup post Bigg Boss
Note
"Balley Salley karenege"
Journey Video
'Only One Day'

Warding off the evil eyes

230 18 4
By 12Ninnie07

Recap:

In last chapter we saw Rashami got ticket to finale. Ater the announcement of ticket to finale, Rajiv left from BiggBoss house. Post Rajiv's exit, Rashami removed her gold ring from her left hand's ring finger. Umar and Rajiv met the very next day. UmJiv were papped by the media where media praised their friendship and also Umar's bond with Rashami. When media was praising Umar and Rsshami's bond, Umar touched his ears to ward off the evil eye. Umar shared his and Rashami's story to Rajiv.

In Restuarant

Rajiv: Did you have crush on Rashami at that time?

Umar: Crush???? I don't know (with little confused expression)

Rajiv: Hein... What is this "I don't know"? Its either you have or you don't.... and pls do not try to lie to me.

Umar: I mean she was beautiful... I mean is... she is beautiful. I like to..... I love to see her dancing. And during 13 scene kuch aur hi tha.... you know what I mean.

Rajiv: Umar... You are confusing me... Tell me clearly.

Umar: Okay... Because starting mein Asim aur Rashmi were not friends and they used to fight, I didn't like her but with time when their friendship grew I saw a different side of her. I started admiring her. I liked how she handled everything. At times even I felt she could've handled it differently but doing what she did and how she did also takes alot of courage.

Rajiv: Woh sab thik hai but did you have crush on her?

Umar was constantly trying his best to divert the topic but Rajiv was not ready to leave his question (Bichara Umruu😂😂😂)

There enters waiters with their order. Watching food Umar started thinking

This is the right thing to divert Rajiv.... Thank God food came at the correct time.

Umar: Khana aa gya.... I am very hungry... lets have food.

Rajiv: Yaa... mujhe bhi bohat bhook lag rhi hai.

[Rajiv, our cutu is sooo naive. He didn't realise Umar was just trying to change the topic😂😂😂]

They both have their meal with lot of laughter, lot of fun and lot of leg pulling.

Inside BiggBoss house

Nishant ans Rashami were in kitchen area. Nishant was preparing dinner while Rashami was sitting opposite to kitchen platform. They were discussing about the first thing which they will do just after getting out of this house.

Nishant: Ratio, tu nikalne ke baad kya karegi sabse pehle?

Rashami: I'll talk to my family.

Nishant: Arey, woh toh karegi hi... par sabse pehle kisko karegi?

Rashami: Sabse pehle mere bhai gaurav motu ko 2nd meri Rasila ko... bolungi "Mummy Aawi gyi taari mithu" phir.. (she thinks for few nano second while Nishant interrupts

Nishant: Umriii hoga naa (says with teasing tone)

Rashami: Haan Umar.... shayad reverse bhi ho shakta hai.... Lekin Meri Rasila 2nd mein hi hogi

Nishant: oooo... aisa kya (with full teasing tone)

In Restaurant

Umar and Rajiv had their food and were leaving from the restuarant. Two to three staff of the restuarant came towards them and requested them for pictures.

Staff no 1: Hi Sir, I hope you liked our service. We are gad that you visited our place. If you don't have any problem can we please have a picture with you?

Umar: Sure Why not.

They all clicked some good pictures. Some staff even asked for autographs. After interacting with all staff and few other fans, Umar and Rajiv left from the restuarant.

Umar received a message from Roach regarding the "Mera Suffer" rap. Umar read the message and realised that he haven't spoken about the rap with Rajiv.

Duniya bhar ki baatein karli Rajeev se lekin sabse achhi news to bataya hi nhi usse. I am sure he will be very happy after listening about the song.

Rajiv saw Umar lost in his thought so he waved his hands infront of him.

Rajiv: Umar where are you lost? You said you have some important meeting tomorrow early morning. Lets leave. Your car is parked over there. (Pointing towards the right side)

Umar: Woh chod... I have something big to tell you. I am sure you will love it. (With full excitement)

Rajiv: what?

Umar: I wrote a rap song. I am going to sing it too.

Listening this Rajiv started jumping and screaming. He was soooo happy that he hugged Umar.

Rajiv: whattttt😲😲😲😲 Are you serious???? I am sooooo excitedddd... I can't believe it. Mujhe dikha what did you write.

Umar felt sooo happy to see Rajiv's excitement. He was just admiring Rajiv's excitement, innocence and positivity like a baby.

Suddenly, he realised it past 2 AM and they are outside a restuarant.

Umar: Rajiv we are out and its already post 2AM so lets behave. I'll give you all the detail. First lets leavefrom here.

Rajiv: Yaa... lets leave.

They both sat on their car and left for Rajiv's hotel first. On the way to the hotel, Umar shared everything related to the rap. Rajiv was listening him with full concentration and with alot of pride. Rajiv even read the lyrics and he was extremely surprised after reading it. He couldn't believe Umar can write soo good.

He always knew Umar is multitlented person but he didn't expect that Umar will be sooo good in his first ever project. He was also happy because his name was mentioned in the lyrics. This small gesture meant the world to him.

All he could say at that time was "I love you mere bhai... I am sooo proud of you but I have a complain."

Umar: Complain??? Kaisi complain??? Is there any problem?

Rajiv: Why didn't you mention Rashami's name?

Umar started thinking

Arey yaar... yeh wapas Rashami ke topic pe chala gaya hai. Umar tu bhi naaa... bilkul nhi sochta🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ how can you not realise Rajiv Rashami ke baare mein zarur puchhega

He comes out from his thought and

Umar: Arey main sabke naam nhi le pata and also rhyming nhi baith raha tha.

Rajiv: Jhooth....

Umar: Aisa nhi hai... Sachhi mein uska naam rhyming nhi baith raha tha

Rajiv: Ab yeh tu uske saamne hi batana

Umar: Matlab????

Rajiv: Tu jab usko rap ke baare mein bataega... she will definitely ask you... And she will leave you until you give her the right reason... Woh jo tujhe gaffe degi... we will see😂😂😂

In Social Media

After watching thevideo clips of Umar and Rajiv, umrashfam were very excited.

They saw how Rajiv was trying to tease Umar when media was taking Rashami's name. They saw how silently, Umar touched his ears when media were praising Umrash bond.

They realised that for Umar, this bond is not a casual time pass relation. Its something serious, something which will last for long, something which he wants to protect and keep it aways from all the evil eyes.

Next day Inside BiggBoss house

There was a radio session. RJ Karan and RJ Palak were the two RJs who were invited for this task. They were interacting with all the contestant one by one.

There were three major questions asked to Rashami. One was her difference and fights with Devoleena, second was related to her reaction during Umar's eviction and third was wheter she was the reason behind the difference between #UmTejRan (Umar, Tejasswi and Karan).

There were alot of fans who did think Rashami purposely created a rift between umtejran and created a fake love angle with Umar Riaz.

What will be her answer? What is the actual reason behind the split of UmTejRan? Who is the best person to give the actual reason?

Hello my lovely readers,

I am extremely sorry for updating this chapter sooo late.

As I mentioned earlier, I was doing busy with editor's duty. I hope you have watched my edit and liked it too.🤞 Nhi dekha hai toh you guys have missed something very special.

I know this chapter is neither that good quality wise nor a lengthy chapter. The main and only reason for this bad chapter is The interruption in my thought process. Because of the long gap I was not able to go in a zone of writing. Only I know how many drafts were deleted before this. I hope I can get in zone of writing as soon as possible.

Lots & lots of love, peace and positivity,

Ninnie✨💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 417 20
'out of all the souls in this world, I'm glad that you're mine.' 🏳️‍🌈 . . . Category- LGBTQ+ 🌈 . . . This story deals with two guys with two diffe...
2.1K 131 17
~ Glimpses ~ "Humse door jaoge kaise, dil se hume bhulaoge kaise, hum vo khushbu hain jo saason me baste hain, khud ki saanson ko rok paoge kaise." h...
82.3K 4.6K 53
#2 in Doctor series He knew THEY were more than a best friend to eachother. Yet, Aditya left Roshni for his childhood friend. Instead of heartbreak...
149K 10.7K 36
Here is my first fan fiction on SidNaaz. Also there will be other contestants from bb 13 and 14 as supporting characters. This story is mainly about...