The Iciler[EDITING]

By oceanfri

You have your regular elements, Earth, Wind, Fire and Water. But there are outsiders… • SHADOW • LIGHT • PL... More

The Iciler [Intro]
The Iciler 1 The Daring Student
The Iciler 2 Run and Change
The Iciler 3 The Boy who Obeyed
The Iciler 4 Your Different Point of Veiw
The Iciler 5 Accused by The Crush
The Iciler 6 Society Gathered Today
The Iciler 7 Kyono is the Wave
The Iciler 8 The Man's Daughter
The Iciler 9 Deserving Happiness
The Iciler 10 Darkness and Fire
The Iciler 11 Bitter Hearts
The Iciler 12 I'm Hurt For You
The Iciler 14 Journey To Thorns(2) {Aiuola: Under The Firefly Sky}
The Iciler 15 Journey to Thorns(3) {Choose: Love}
The Iciler 16 Journey To Thorns(4) {Death: To The Father}
The Iciler 17 Journey To Thorns(5) FINAL
The Iciler 18 Truth Be Told
The Iciler 19 Last of Her

The Iciler 13 Journey To Thorns(1) {Heading Away}

57 4 5
By oceanfri

After the meeting of the Elemental Gathering. Everyone looked worried, even that old man who just sat around and drank all day.

"I can't believe that irresponsible 'master' is bringing Hitori along..." I said to myself quietly, while walking down the empty dusty pale streets of Metasosis.

Everyone has gone to build the wall around the area. Leaving me and the others who will go on the journey, to prepare for our trip.

Hitori...why are you the only thing on my mind?

Sighing I made my way towards the council room towards the Fire Society.

There everyone was speaking.

"For extra help I have made the final choices that I shall go with all of you. The Sky Society warned me that something grave will happen along the way." I heard my master speak to the familiar faces.

"Sky Society? Then it must be important. Did they say what would happen?" Master Saki's low voice sounded concerned.

Master Hiro closed his eyes, tillting his head to the stone floor. "One of us will die a harsh death, they said."

Master Saki's eyes widened a bit then nodded. "I see, well we all know that the Sky Society has been overly dramatic before. It doesn't mean it would happen."

"How dare you retort towards Sky Society's warnings." I hissed, walking fully into the building.

"I wasn't retorting, I was just exclaiming. Now sit down and watch your mouth." He growled calmly looking back towards the leader of the Fire Society.

"As I was saying, I'll do the best of my abilities to protect you all."

"Master Hiro, I know I have not the right to do any choices..." The Water Warrior coughed. "A fellow, well close friend, the Water Warrior Kyono Tsugumi would like to go on this quest."

"Tsugumi?" Clarah asked surprised. "But why?"

Master Saki watched.

"Kyono told me that he'd be a great helper, he's already gone up onto Rank 5."

"That boy was always the hard working one..." Master Hiro nodded, running his fingers lightly through his grayish beard.

"Yes, he was...hmmm I'll think on that offer Taiyo, thank you for bringing him up." Saki smiled softly and nodded.

Taiyo blushed in embarrassment. "Thank you M-Master Saki, it's an honor to be going on this mission with you. Thank you for choosing me, I-I'm so glad I-"

"Alright, moving on then. My warriors have gone out to search where they on, I suggest we stay up and wait for them to come back to get the Beasts' exacts location."

Taiyo lowered his gaze and a shameful aura surrounded him. "S-Senpai..."

Rude, he just cut him off...

I sighed, pulling away my red hair out of my eyes. I hate not being able to share my opinions.

~~~~~Water Society Hospital~~~~~

After that irritating meeting, my mind was only focused on the girl of my dreams.

I headed towards her room and was about to knock on her door until I heard a sound.

"Come on Hitori, we have to go. I already packed up all the things you needed to go with me."

How in the hell did he get here before me?!!

"Why do I have to go? I don't want to go back to that shitty place again. My stomach hurts..."

"I don't want to leave you here Hitori, just come with me love."

"How will I be able to freakin' move without feeling a moving chainsaw running down my chest?" She retorted.

"Listen, you're stronger than that...me or the others will carry you. You don't have to worry about anything." Master Saki sighed placing one of her hospital clothing in a case.

"Alright..as long as I'm going with you Saki..." Hitori got up off the bed to hug the leader.

Master Saki wrapped an arm around her waist. "I'll do my best to keep you safe, Hitori...okay."

"Yes, I understand dummy."

"Heh alright."

Sigh. I'm getting real tired of your bullsh*t Saki.

I walked away from the room, my heart beating with jealously.

Why am I so jealous...? I should be happy for her, she couldn't just fall in love with the first guy she met...could she? I don't understand anymore...

I looked out the window of the hospital, young midnight was already coming to it's fullest. And I knew the Shadow Warriors were on their way with the plans.

Sigh. Whatever.

~~~~~Earth Society Dessert~~~~~

The horses we rode on the dusty plain roughly made tracks into the broken ground.

I didn't know how to ride an actual horse but as long as this animal went forward I had nothing to worry about.

"Ahh, Maru ya smell nice." Kyono whispered, holding onto my dark cloak.

"Y-You gotta wake up you idiot!" This half-awake boy had better stop saying such creepy things.

"But Mamaru-senpai--"

"SH-SHUT UP!!" I squeaked, I swear I'm about to push him off!

"Here Mamaru, I'll help." Taiyo gently said, his hand formed a water ball and he threw it into the blue headed boy's face.

"AH!!" Kyono screeched.

"Would you pipe it down back there?" Clarah's voice sharply growled as she rode on a brown horse in front of me.

"You guys are going to get us noticed." Master Saki hissed in his dark voice.

I shook my head and looked ahead with a sigh. "My bad."

God. I forgot Hitori was sleeping...I could've woken her up. And if she wakes up she'll be suffering again...

"Maru..."

"C-Could you just shut up already?!!" I yelled to Kyono once again.

"Stop." A solid voice demanded, the animals we rode on stumbled into a rough stop in their tracks.&.

"Hm...what is the matter Master Saki?" Master Hiro asked, he had a tight grip on his horse's lash.

"Hm..." The young master stared with his purple eyes. "Go west from here."

Everyone's horses turned to the left and started running once again.

"To the left? But why? We're going the opposite way from where we are supposed to be going." I whipped my horse's flank, riding myself to Master Saki's side.

"We are going for the sake of Hitori."

"I know she's in a bad condition, but--huh?!" I looked at Hitori's face, she was whimpering and was sweating.

"She caught a fever and is getting hot, all she's doing is holding on to whatever she can hold. I--we have to hurry, the pain in her wound is spreading..."

I looked down at my hands in sadness.

"What's wrong with Hitori, brotha?" Kyono asked.

"Nothing Kyono, just enjoy the ride."

-•HITORI'S P.O.V•-

"W-What..?" I woke up from my rest, looking at the sky above my head. I felt a sting in my wound, but I tried to get up as best I could.

I saw Maru, Kyono, Clarah, Master Hiro...and some guy all sleeping soundly. Leaning a bit I felt a warm presence beside me..I smiled.

Master Saki. This piece of crap slept beside me while I was knocked the hell out, how sweet.

I tried not to chuckle, this guy was desperate to keep me safe. But it's embarrassing because he's really pushing this 'couple' thing.

I smiled more. I really do love him though...he's sweet.

"Mm, Iciler...go back to sleep." He suddenly groaned, trying to put the sheets on me once again.

"But sweetheart, I'm already awake." I smiled.

"Screw the morning, sleep is more important." Saki wrapped an arm around my waist and I laid back down. "Hmm..that's better."

"You should stop groaning like a whale, your voice will wake up the others."

"Pfft, oh shut up. You stop screeching and I'll stop." He smirked, his eyes were still closed.

"I'll stop whenever I want." I arrogantly responded.

"Good, maybe you should now."

"Ugh, whatever." I retorted.

"What? It was just a suggestion."

"I'll murder you, you a**."

"And I'll kiss you, you cute puppy." He laughed.

Before going on even further, I noticed that Maru was awake, but he was sadly staring at the morning sky.

"Shh..." I whispered. "You've already woke up Maru."

"He'll be the last thing I care about." Master Saki rudely barked and pulled the blanket over his head.

I smiled. "Honey..."

"What is it now Hitori?" Saki responded tiredly.

"I'm getting hungry." My stomach rumbled a bit.

The leader let out a sigh. "Alright, alright, I guess I'll go make a fire or something." The boy got up and went away to collect some fire wood.

I thought. But we have Maru right here...he could help so easily.

"Hey Maru." I whispered.

His eyes widened. Looks like I broke his train of thought. "Yeah Hitori?"

"Come here, I haven't spoken to ya in awhile."

Maru smiled and nodded. The red haired boy got up from his bed and he sat next to me. "How are you?"

"I'm doing fine so far, my wound just hurts like a b*tch." I smiled.

He laughed. "Well you know, I'm always here for you if you want help."

Nodding, I noticed his ember eyes were darker than usual. But I said nothing, it must've been the lighting or something.

"Soo...I heard that you were hungry." Maru looked at my stomach. "Does it hurt to eat?"

"It does kinda, but well it's all I can do." I placed my left hand on my stomach.

"How hungry are you?"

"So hungry I could eat a whole cow."

The warrior smiled and got up, walking over to his bed as he grabbed some bed sheets.

I stared confused, but continued to watch.

Maru wrapped it around his hand and made a big bundle from the sheets, soon he took his right hand and hovered it around the ball. It light on fire.

"Heh wow impressive Maru." I clapped.

"Why thank you Hitori." He jokingly bowed and placed it on the ground where he placed a few sticks on it.

Later on, I was eating fish from a stick with the rest of the group.

"This tastes quite good for a breakfast." Clarah quietly muttered.

"Ha ha I'll say!" Kyono shoved two fish in his mouth, devouring it up.

"Calm down boy, you're going to choke." Master Hiro warned.

"Let's all thank Maru for the fire." I chirped.

"Thank you Mamaru..." Taiyo shyly said.

Not a peep out of the others.

"W-What? Nothing?!" The Flame Warrior wailed.

"What is all this?" A grim voice growled.

"Ah Master Saki." I shockingly looked at him, he was holding up at least three logs.

"Sorry dude, I beat you to it." Maru's happy vibes faded.

Master Saki stared bluntly for awhile and shook his head, beginning to tie up the logs with a rope.

"Here." His voice was dark and he handed Maru the heavy logs rudely.

"Oof." Maru tried holding them up.

"You carry the logs on your horse." Saki turned to the pack. "And if everyone is done having their meal we should be going now."

Everyone nodded and packed their bags and bedding up.

I looked at the dark leader, as he picked me up gently into his back. "You eat?" He muttered to me.

"Yes I did." I responded simply.

"Good." He got us both onto our horse.

"We'll keep heading west from here." Saki called out rattling the horse's chains and we were both moving.

I looked back were Maru was the very last one in the back. I sighed.

I'm sorry Maru.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 18.8K 82
Tokyo Revengers various x Female! Reader ⌣ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ⌣ ┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆ ┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾ ┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ┆彡 ❀ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- ╰──➤ "But when you told me the whole st...
1.4K 58 29
Kunimi x femreader You are an insomniac, like your older sister, Neko. The two of you constantly drink coffee and energy drinks, reading and playing...
320K 13.7K 63
After an encounter with an archangel, Claire Hill, or more aptly known as the 'Ice Queen' by the rest of her peers, is sent to another world. With a...
1.2M 56.2K 86
Mizuki Sayeko had never been fond of the whole 'soulmates' concept, not when her past warned her of the side-effects of falling too deep into the luc...