Abandoned Empress: Silver Pri...

By WmmapEmpresss

Aristia La Monique was the almost empress and once queen of the empire. She was in love with her husband, who... More

Prologue
Book 1-Chapter 1
Book 1- Chapter 2
Book 1-Chapter 4
A/N
Book 1- Chapter 5 (Special Chapter )
Book 1- Chapter 6
Book 1- Chapter 7 (Mix Special)
Book 1- Chapter 8 (Royal Family, Ruve)
Book 1- Chapter 9 (Part 1)
Book 1, Chapter 9 (Part 2)
Book 1: Chapter 10 [Special]
Book 1-Chapter 11
Book 1- Chapter 12
Book 1-Chapter 13
Book 1-Chapter 14
Gods Chat Box!!
News!!
Book 1-Chapter 15
Book 1- Chapter 16
News
Book 1- Chapter 17

Book 1-Chapter 3 (Special Chapter)

1.4K 42 4
By WmmapEmpresss

In the capital of the Castine Empire

In the grand empire blessed by Vita light. The Empire was one of the most powerful empires in the lands. Within the capital, the Imperial Palace, the Noble faction, and the Aristocrat faction came together for a meeting with Emperor Ruvellis Kamaludin Shana Castina. The meeting is to take place, and well chaos is soon going to bring come.

Both factions were arguing while Ruve rubs his forehead. Beside him was his loyal servant Herman. Currently, they were trying to find a civil way to deal with the coming war of Ashton. Both empires had blood since it was said, that both empires were betrayed by the other because of the ancient legend, that their god, Vita, had betrayed the goddess, Nox, by killing her blessed child. However, nobody could prove it and it remains nothing but a legend.

Ruve was annoyed, his meeting was going nowhere. "Enough, This meeting is nothing but squandered about uselessness. Right now my Empire is in chaos and people are in distress with this mast of Demonic monsters and the coming war. Now, if one of you has an idea you may speak. Only if you have a reasonable one." He says like he's talking to children. Almost nobody spoke until one did. "If I may your Highness, the war could be prevented by going two ways. One is to offer a peace treaty of trade and alliance. The other is to marriage." The person who spoke was Duke Jenna. Everyone was frozen, everyone knew the last time the royal family arranged marriage ended badly. Lady (Ex-Queen) Aristia La Monique, disappeared one week after Empress Jieun became pregnant. Rumor has it that the late Queen was pregnant and ran away, others believe she was threatened and disappeared. Some were bold to say she ran away with a lover, pregnant. (Some of those bold, fool people ended up in a very bad position or place.)

"Duke Jenna, why would his highness have one of his children marry to that empire," asked Crimson Heart. He is the brother-in-law of Ruve. Both half-siblings never got along because Ruve was treated with no love only the strictness of an Emperor. While Roxanne was given more freedom and love. Causing a rift and jealousy between the siblings. "You do remember last time such... Marriage happens. I believe the best way is to have a peace treaty. That way both empires have equal trade and our times are in peace." He said

Ruve looked deep into their thoughts, and he agrees with his brother-in-law. (much to his annoyance ) However, a marriage could be strengthened over a peace treaty.

Kirsten La Monique soon came into the conversation, "In terms of the situation, your highness, I have an idea. Why not we ask The Ashton Empire for a peace treaty and with their help, we could get rid of the demonic beast faster? From my knight's report, several of their territories are under siege as well." He said. Ruve looked at his ex-father-in-law. Even though both Aristia and him never formally divorced. He nods before speaking, "We'll send a message, delivered by a group of knights to the empire for a treaty. That's all for today, you are dismissed. " with that, the courts meeting was over

Ruve left Herman behind to clean up. He soon arrived at the Queen's Palace, which was where Aristia originally lived until she disappeared. He entered and went to her room. Her room was clean and well-kept. It was once plain and bare but now was f, filled with beautiful things. He doesn't know why he always comes here. He felt cranky, bipolar in his emotions, and felt like he was being tumbled into the ocean. Not only that but he... Sometimes has illusions of seeing her. Of seeing Aristia.

He growls, why is he feeling like this? He hates her, he hates how she was so cold, arrogant, and... He couldn't think of anything. He felt disgusted for hating her. Ruve growls before leaving, Ruve opened a box that was in the room. It held their wedding ring, a plain silver ring. With no diamonds, just a plain ring. He thinks to himself,' I'm going to get this change... Maybe add a Sapphire and a diamond.' He thought before leaving.

Outside the Imperial Palace- Courtyard, Lunch Time, Royal Garden

The nobles and aristocratic ladies are having tea with the Empress. Like all events, this was the time of gossip and climbing of the ranks. Empress Jieun always holds a tea party with the ladies of the court, she favored the Heart Family, so it is obvious that many preparations were helped by Roxana Heart, (Sister of Ruve and sister-in-Law of Jieun). Today Roxanne was wearing a red, black-themed outfit.

Other ladies were wearing colors that represented their family house or their husbands' house. For example, Empress Jieun is wearing a blue and white dress themed. It was to match her husband's colors, along with symbols that she was married into the Royal Family.

Currently, the ladies of the party were talking about their children. "That right my son Alexander is studying to become the prince's advisor," said Lady Haréré De Verita. She's the wife of Allendis De Verita. He's the second son of House De Verita. Lady Haréré's features are Blonde hair and purple eyes. She has two children. Her eldest, Alexander, and her youngest, Keziah. "Ah, how exciting! Callisto is becoming a knight. His brother, Jason is in Lisa Empire studying to be a scholar. While his cousin, William is training the board knights." Said Lady Raeylen De Rass, her features are black hair and pinkish-red eyes. Her husband is Carsein De Rass, the second son of House De Rass. Her two children, Jason, the eldest of her two children, and Callisto, the youngest. Both of these children have one thing in common, they are best friends of Prince Regulus Min Shana Castina.

"Not only that but have you heard, Roman La Heart, is soon going to be attending the meets with his father." Said another lady from the Noble Faction. Then a giggle could be heard, the woman turn to see, Lady Esmeralda of House Teresa. She wore a sluty purple and black dress. She has brown hair and disgusting green eyes. "Please, as if that child can be a lord. Rumors have it he has been distracting his family by going out at night and seeing a potential lover. Not only that why would Lady Roxanna ever give the role of Lord to that ill-fitted son of hers haha," unknown to Lady Esmeralda, but behind her was Lady Roxanna. The small group was scared. The reason was that Lady Roxanne's aura had a hellfire and her eyes of the devils."So my son is Ill-fitted." She said making Lady Esmeralda stop and got tense. She turned to see her. "W-Why yes, after all, a child of noble blood shouldn't act like this." She said. Lady Roxanna smiled, not the -"oh a sweet as an angle"- no the, "there is hell to pay." "My, how thoughtful but I shouldn't worry. After all, Madame, I believe that is not the worst thing anyone has done, it's more civil than cheating on your husband with his elder cousin on your wedding night."

Some of the lady's laugh begins with their fans, and others gossiped and sneered. While another bunch looked away trying to control themselves.in anger and embarrassment, Lady Esmerelda left. Lady Roxanne just smiled before leaving to return to her conversation.

Empress Jieun was talking to a noble lady. Currently, she was trying to make more friends with the nobles. After Tia left, nasty rumors had gone around. Roxanne reassure her that they would be put to rest. (Not for Jieun's sake but Aristia's.) Roxanne was so kind to be her friend and even helped her in her last two pregnancies. Jieun wasn't still good at political matters, so Roxanna helped, (only so Roxanna's home doesn't go into a civil war, starvation, or under the influence of Duke Jenna). Roxanna's son and Jieun's son ended up becoming good friends (training partners in sportsmanship). Speaking of which, both boys were not at the heir's lunch party.

In the Imperial Palace- Training grounds

Both sons were currently training against each other. "Hah- please as if Lady Isabella could get your father to have you marry her daughter!" Said, Roman. Roman is kind, loyal, and much more than Regulus can begin to describe. Between the two cousins, there was a 5 year age gap. Sometimes, Regulus was tempted to pass the crown to Romans " Yeah well at least, Aunt Roxy doesn't let her near dad. Also, it helps that he would never agree. Sometimes I'm tempted to give you my role as prince." Regulus says making Roman laugh. Both boys were dirty, from the sword training and tumbling to the ground when they got hit or swing at.

"Please, I would run this kingdom so badly, that the people would beg you to reconsider," Roman said. Regulus chuckles, "Thanks. I needed that, lately my father has been stressed and tired. Sometimes I feel as if he'll just... Snap. Sometimes I wish wasn't a royal." He said leaning against the wall. Roman came over and patted his shoulder, "Ah, come on. Who says you'll inherit the throne? After all, fate is beautiful and a tricky thing. Anyway, you are the only eldest child of your father. It is not like another is going a appear." Said, Roman

Unknown to our characters what is going to happen. In the capital, a hooded figure stood in the middle of the busy market. Calliope, stood looking at her surroundings, "Mom, im here. Now I find who had taken you from me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 4.8K 28
Iris didn't expect to get pregnant, but she had hoped that after the birth of her child the man would change his behavior. The woman, exhausted from...
1.3K 284 43
A young man travels back in the past and falls in love. But there is an obstacle in his destiny. His only obstacle is the witches who want his death...
38.4K 1.8K 37
[Y/N] a normal teenager who just happens to read the manhwa "The Abandoned Empress" the night before has mysteriously wake up to find herself in the...
19.2K 534 29
Mitsuki Takahash is a young 19-year=old girl. She moved out from her abusive home and came to America. She finally free and living her live.....but s...