Derpy [Nene Onemine x M!reade...

By Idiotic_Moron

I suck at descriptions lol. A (somewhat) normal student is placed in a very odd high school. He tries his bes... More

A rough start (Prologue)
Reader's Profile (REMASTERED)
Detroit: Become student (Ch. 1)
Meeting Komi [GONE FISHING!!!] (Ch. 2)
Bro, you deadass built like a 🗿 (Ch. 3)
I'll have uhh... 2 number 9s... (Ch. 4)
Turning Red: The Anime (Ch. 5)
It's Just a Fever! Plus More! (Ch. 6)
Yandere Simulator (Ch. 07)
[Insert obscure reference] (Ch. 8)
JET BLACK WINGS!1!1 (Ch. 9)
Vineboom sfx (Ch. 10)
Gochujang hot sauce (Ch. 11)
Obligatory pool episode (Ch. 12)
Edgy title name here (Ch. 13)
The Festival (Ch. 14)
Awkward confessions lmao (Ch. 15)
Soy wojak (Ch. 16)
Another festival (Ch. 17)
Damn bro, that's crazy (Ch.18)
The 3rd damn festival (Ch. 19)
Bruh 🗿 (Ch. 20)
Vergil reference (Ch. 22)
The date (Ch. 23)
Yoo, christmas time (Ch. 24)
When you uglier than the snowman 💀(Ch. 25)
Happy new year! (Ch. 26)
Oh hey, mildly sexual activities (Ch. 27)
She trip on my field til I bus (Ch. 28)
The masculine urge to kiss the boys goodnight (Ch. 29)

Bing chilling (Ch. 21)

798 27 21
By Idiotic_Moron

(First Person POV)

Winter, I like winter. Though, walking to school is a pain, I don't like biking in snow. It also doesn't help that I didn't go outside to run and instead just lifted weights and did push ups. Seriously, I have been lacking my upper body strength. Those dumbbells are really heavy... My scarf is surprisingly comfortable though, it hides most of my face, except for well... my eyes but eh, it's fine.

As I'm walking, I feel someone grab my shoulder, sending shivers down my timber, wait that's not right.

Y/N: Hmm?

Nene: Yo! What's up Y/N!

Y/N: Hmm, I'm fine.

Nene: Winter is here.

Y/N: Yeah, no snow yet.

Nene: Do you like snow?

Y/N: I've never played in snow.

Nene: Heh?!

Y/N: It looks weird when you play with snow by yourself.

Nene: Oh, wow.

As we both head inside, we see Najimi talking about people in the school in front of Komi and Tadano, just like a narrator would.

(My job is getting stolen!)

Y/N: What's going on?

Najimi: Komi's notepad! Give it to your friends and they wrote their names on it!

Tadano: Why?

Najimi: Why not?

Nene: That's a fair point.

We both just stand there, waiting for Tadano to sign the book, we both whisper to each other.

Y/N: *whispering* Pretty sure she wants Tadano-San's name in first:

Nene: *whispering* She's so obvious about it, I wonder why he hasn't caught on yet, despite being able to read people easily.

Y/N: *whispering* Anime plot reasons?

Nene: *whispering* Makes sense.

As Komi gives the book to Tadano, me and Nene both clap. After that, she lets us sign it and we follow her to see how all the signing goes. After we all finish, we sit down.

Najimi: That's it?

Y/N: Ouch, that's gotta hurt...

Najimi: It's already been 6 months...

Tadano: Ehh...

(Timeskip)

Homeroom is a time for me to relax and recollect my thoughts. It's also nice to just talk to friends and all.

Nene: So... Wanna go on a date sometime?

Y/N: Huh?

Nene: Well, since we're a thing now, I thought it'd be fun if we went on a date sometime during winter break.

Y/N: W-well... S-sure...

Nene: So a picnic date. By the hill I showed you, you do remember it right?

Y/N: Of course.

As we're discussing plans, the door is opened by somebody that really represents a delinquent. I remember seeing that face, it was Makoto Katai, right? He walks around the classroom then just goes to the back, and does a smile, that funnily rebought, represents mine.

I'm no Tadano when it comes to reading people but I think he's probably nice.

Najimi: Oh! Katai? Oh by the way, you've really-

Najimi is then dragged outside by Katai. Few seconds later he comes back in and does the same smile again. Sort of menacing but kinda funny when you put it into context. I guess I'll talk to him. I get up with Nene following me.

Y/N: Hello.

Nene: Hey! Katai, was it?

Katai: Ye...

Y/N: Oh, where were you in the beginning of the semester?

Katai: Uhh...

Y/N: Uhh... Are you gonna sit down or do you wanna do anything?

I don't know what to say! This is so awkward.

Katai: Die... Death...

Excuse me?!

Nene: Can you repeat that?

Katai: Do you know where my desk is?

Y/N: Oh, it's actually right next to mine, we're seat mates.

Katai: Oh, really?

Y/N: Yeah, I could show you around later if you want.

Nene: Yeah! If you need anything, I'll also be here.

Katai: *deep voice* Who's that? 'AHHH! I SOUND LIKE A JERK!'

He points towards Komi, who seems to have a lot of people surrounding her. After that, he somehow scares all of them away, he looks at Komi and they have an intense stare down.

Y/N: Wow.

Nene: I'm pretty sure he isn't a delinquent.

Y/N: Same.

After their stare down, Tadano defuses the situation by talking to Katai. Wait why the hell does it look like a yaoi now?!

After class is over, I went around the school showing him stuff like the science room, the music room, the se- I mean the janitor's closet and lockers.

Y/N: That's about it.

Katai: T-thank you...

Y/N: Hmm? No problem, if you need anything, you can always come to me.

I feel the need to help him, I guess it's because of how we both look and act. I mean, I'm nowhere near as buff as he is but we're still given the stank eye by many people. I think.

Katai: 'We're just like real friends!'

Y/N: Well, we gotta head back to class now.

Katai: Right...

(Stand: Goofy Ahh stare, Stand user: Y/N L/N,)

Term finals are a pain in the ass. I guess I'll start studying today.

Nene: Why do you look so down?

Y/N: I'm too lazy to study for the term finals...

Nene: Well, we could go to my house and study together, after all, 2 is better than 1

Y/N: Yeah... Doesn't change the fact that I'm still lazy about it.

Nene: I might also give you a reward if you study well~

Y/N: PFFFT!

She giggles. I mean, what the hell! How do I respond to that?!

I hide the rest of my face by pulling up my scarf. I'm still not gonna get used to this teasing...

Nene: You should've seen your face!

My face? Am I expressing emotion?! It's not like I'm emotionless or anything, I just can't find myself smiling often. Forced smiles are goofy as shit. I still have emotions, I'm not an edgy anime protagonist! Right?

Y/N: Y-yeah...

Nene: You're gonna have to be a little wary of my siblings though. To be specific, 4 of them.

Y/N: That's fine, I think.

Nene: They'll get in the way, but try to get along with them.

Y/N: I'll try...

Nene: Alright then, see you there!

Y/N: Right.

(Timeskip)

Okay, calm down. It's just a girl's house. They have siblings! I can't help but feel a growing blush on my face while walking to Nene's house.

Nene: You good there?

Y/N: I-I'm fine...

Nene: You nervous?

Y/N: Yeah...

Nene: It'll be fine, it's not like my siblings are gonna think of you as a monster or anything.

Oh shit, I forgot. My goofy ahh face might scare them away. This is so not cash money.

Y/N: Uhhh...

After arriving at her humble place, I mentally prepare myself for whatever is behind that door.

Nene: You make my house seem like an entrance to a dungeon.

Y/N: A-ah! No!

Nene: It's fine, it's just the nerves, right?

Y/N: That, and the fact that this is a girl's house...

Nene: Huh? My siblings live here too.

Y/N: That's what I've been telling myself!

Nene: It'll be fine, we're just studying after all.

Y/N: Yeah... You're right.

AfterI head inside, I'm greeted to a humble, yet cozy home. I also see 3 of her siblings rush in to meet her.

All 3 of them: Welcome back Onee-Chan!

They all rush in. They all immediately stop when they see me. I notice a pair of twins, and a baby. Nene heads deep into the house leaving me at the entrance with her siblings.

Y/N: Uh... Hello?

The boy walks up to me while the other stay back. I wonder what they are thinking-

Y/N: AHHHHH!!!

I fall to the floor and the siblings run off. I was just punched in my no no area. Oh god this hurts so much...

Nene: Heh?! Are you okay?!

She quickly rushes up to my limp body.

Nene: What happened?!

Y/N: s-s-squidgames...

Nene: What!?

Y/N: My... Thingy... Was... Oh god...

Oh the misery... Everybody wants to-

Nene: Jeez, here let me help you up...

She picks me up by the shoulder. She Carrie's me into the living room and plops is both on the table. Guess I'll pay attention to work.

Nene: Alright! Let's get to work shall we?

Y/N: Alright...

After revising for quite a while and getting used to her siblings' antiques, I decide to take a break. Mainly because I was bored.

Nene: What do you wanna do?

Y/N: Guess I'll play a few games for a bit. I did bring my switch.

Nene: Was it the one we got from the festival?

Y/N: Yeah, haven't had the time to use it much.

Nene: I think my siblings would have a fun time playing.

Y/N: Sure, they can play with me.

After setting up the switch, I prepare a few controllers around.

Kazuya (the boy twin): Ooh! Can I play?

Y/N: Sure.

Nana (the girl twin): Me too!

Hmm, I guess I'll play a bit of Ultra Fighting Siblings. It should be a fun little party game.

Kazuya: You're picking Small Mec? He's the worst character!

Nana: Ooh... This one looks cool...

They are very loud... Ah well, makes it more fun I guess.

Nene: Guess I'll join.

She comes in and picks a pretty hype character, Leader Eagle.

Nene: This one looks strong.

Nana: Ooh...

Her little sister chose, kerby... She does look a little lost in that character though. Her brother chose a pretty popular character, Kazuya... Guess that character was meant for him.

Kazuya: Let's start!

He starts the game and as soon as the countdown finishes, I quickly hop to the stage, after all... This character is pretty bad in the air.

Nana: Ooh... They can suck people!

Nene: Context...

Kazuya: I'm so going to win!

Kazuya quickly flies to the platform and does a really hard move on Nana.

Nana: Huh!?

Nana quickly dodges the next attack and uses kerby's special, a sucking ability...

Kazuya: What!?

Nene: What is even happening?

After Nana spits out Kazuya, Kazuya does yet another attack.

Nana: Take this!

Nana quickly sucks up Kazuha and throws both themself and Kazuya off the stage, leaving them both with 2 lives. Meanwhile, I'm just watching the fight while Nene learns the controls

Nene: So this stick is to move, but the other one does attacks?

Y/N: Oh yeah, there's also special attacks. For example, when you are pointing the moving stick up and press 'b', you do an up-special move, which is specific to different characters.

Nene: Ah, so there would be ones for the sides and bottom as well, right?

Y/N: Well... The down special is only specific to some characters, when you are facing down on the movement stick and press 'b', you do what's known as a counter for most characters.

Nene: Wait, so only some characters can do a down-special attack?

Y/N: Yeah, counters are pretty good, so giving them up for a mechanic might balance the character.

Nene: I assume counters are like counter attacks, where you attack someone back for attacking you.

Y/N: Pretty much.

Kazuya: I've got you!

Y/N: Huh?

As I pay attention back to the screen, I see my character being punched by Kazuya. I quickly shield and roll away.

Nana: Get him!

So Nana lost. I quickly punish with a counter attack. They have been punched quite a bit so I finish them off with one last punch.

Kazuya: What!?

Y/N: Oh, that was your last stock.

Nene: Stock?

Y/N: Basically, a life.

Nene: Oh.

Kazuya: Go Onee-Chan!

Nana: You got this!

Nono (the baby) stares at all of us. I wonder where that other sibling is.

Nene: Your character looks kinda weak.

Y/N: They are pretty bad.

Nene: They're just a boxer...

Y/N: Eh, they're still fun to play.

Nene: Well, guess I'll try to beat you.

After barely winning that, you put away your switch and controllers.

Y/N: How the hell were you so good?

Nene: I'm a fast learner, plus your character just died when I punched them off the platform.

Y/N: You already know how to gimp...

Nene: You seem very good at the game.

Y/N: I play against my sister often. Anyways, I should head home soon, don't wanna overstay my welcome...

Nene: It's fine! You could stay for dinner,

Y/N: Huh?

Nana: Please stay!

Kazuya: That was so fun!

Y/N: I guess I'll stay. I'm gonna help you cook dinner though.

Nene: Alright.

Y/N: Teach me how to make rice balls.

Nene: It's actually quite easy.

After making a few rice balls, you quickly eat dinner and then leave the household. Nene accompanies me home.

Y/N: Hmm...

Nene: You prepared?

Y/N: Sorta?

Nene: Well, I sure am prepared.

Y/N: That was fun...

Nene: Yeah, I think my siblings like you.

Y/N: They're a bit loud but they're very fun to be around, well except for that incident.

Nene: Looked quite gruesome.

Y/N: Also where was your 4th sibling?

Nene: Hmm? He was probably doing work or sleeping,

Y/N: Ah, okay.

(Timeskip)

(Third Person POV)

After seeing your test results, you flop into your desk.

Y/N: Oh thank god...

Katai: Hmm?

Y/N: I'm so glad I got higher than mid-terms.

Katai: 'We could compare test scores like normal friends!'

(End of chapter)

(Note: I got lazy...)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 359 17
Y/N is a quiet girl who avoids people as much as possible. That's why on her first day at Nekoma high school she goes to the roof to eat lunch on her...
26.1K 751 13
middle school hinata LMFOADJ Hinata Shoyo, Y/N's only friend since Junior High. who would of thought she'd get a crush on him after complaining about...
37.3K 1K 35
kozume kenma did not know how to talk to people. he didn't want to, he didn't care to. but an unexpected girl, with an unexpected talent, pulled him...
509 18 10
Story about a girl named Tadano Hitomi on her first year of highschool.It was going to be like always,until she met someone important in her life tha...