Return Of The Queen

By Vani_ki_kahani

"In the process of letting go you will lose many things , but you will find yourself" More

Announcement
Character Sketch - 1
Character Sketch 2
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Character Sketch 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Character Sketch 4
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Character Sketch 5
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Character Sketch 6
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Announcement
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Character Sketch 7
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Announcement
Promo
Chapter 42
To My Readers
~ Aesthetics ~
Chapter 43
Important
Announcement
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Announcement
Chapter 46
Announcement
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 17

2.4K 129 49
By Vani_ki_kahani

At Bhandardara Lakeside Camping Spot , Mumbai

Everyone looked at Rhea with suspicious eyes .

Rhea - Umm .....that ....I was just way too shocked . Prachi fell so suddenly that I couldn't think anything . And Kunal saved her till then .

Arya - Even we were shocked . But atleast we tried to get her on the boat . You just stood there doing nothing . Why is that so ?

Rhea - If I tried to help you both , then boat wouldn't have taken too much weight on the same side , and we all would have ended up falling in the river . So I didn't help you that time .

Pankti - Is that the only reason ?

Rhea - Of course .

Everyone left to see Prachi . Rhea heaved a sigh of relief . But one person didn't budge from her place . Shahana went towards Rhea , and slapped her .

Rhea - Shahana !!

Shahana - Don't shout !! I know that you are lying ! You must have pushed Prachi ! I know you really well , you can go to any length for your benefit ! You tried to kill Prachi didn't you ?!

Rhea - Yes I did !!! So what ?!

One more slap landed on Rhea's face .

Shahana - Aren't you ashamed of yourself ?! She is your twin !

Rhea - She is nothing to me !!

Shahana - I will throw you in jail !!

Rhea - Do you even have proof ?!

Shahana - You are not some big shot murderer Rhea . You have done a crime and every criminal gets caught one day . And I will find proof against you . Just be ready to go to prison .

At Raisinghania Villa , Mumbai

Sadhana was restless . Her sixth sense was telling her that something big is going to happen .

Sadhana - Pragya and Vansh are fine . But are my granddaughters okay ? Should I call them ?

Vansh came towards her and sensed her trouble .

Vansh - Mom is everything alright ?

Sadhana - I don't know Vansh . I just have a feeling that something is going to happen .

Vansh - Nothing is going to happen . And did you forget that tomorrow Kiara and Sid are coming ?

Sadhana - No I haven't . You know what I will go see the preparations .

Sadhana left . "You are thinking right mom , something is going to happen . But I won't let anyone hurt you this time . I won't blindly trust anyone this time ." Vansh thought to himself .

Next Morning ,

At Bhandardara Lakeside Camping Spot , Mumbai

Shahana was keeping an eye on Rhea . She finally had a proof against her all thanks to Priya , who had recorded their boating adventure on her video camera .

Rhea - Can you stop staring at me ?

Shahana - Can you get lost ?

Rhea - Awwww .... Looks like Shahana is angry because she couldn't find any proof against me .

Shahana - Who said I don't have any proof ?

Rhea - What ? What do you mean ?

Shahana - Just watch as your world messes up darling.

Shahana left leaving a worried and tensed Rhea behind .

After sometime all the campers gathered around the tent area . They all were leaving now . Prachi was searching for Kunal , she wanted to thank him for saving her the other day . She found inside his tent packing his stuff .

Prachi - Hey Kunal .

Kunal , turning around - Hi . How are you now ?

Prachi - Much better from yesterday .

Kunal - Good to know that .

Prachi - I wanted to thank you for yesterday . Thanks for saving me .

Kunal - Am I not your friend ?

Prachi - Why are you asking that ? Of course you are my friend !

Kunal - Then why are you thanking me ? Isn't there a rule of being friends , that in friendship there is no sorry and no thank you . Just like Priya you are also my friend , whatever I do for her I will do for you also .

Prachi - You are a really amazing person . I am glad I met you .

Kunal - The feelings are mutual . Anyways I will pack my bags before Priya comes here and rants about how slow I am !

Prachi - Okay .

Prachi left and Kunal returned to his work . They both were unaware of the pair of eyes that watched their interactions with each other . " Aren't you being too close with this Kunal ? Friends ? I will make sure he becomes your bitter enemy . First he stole my chance to save you and now trying to get close with you ." Ranbir thought as he watched Prachi walk away from Kunal with a smile on her face .

All the campers started leaving . They said their goodbyes to each other . The gang was gathered in a small circle .

Arya - I gonna miss Priya di so much !

Priya - I will miss you too Aru .....

Kunal - Will anybody miss me or not ?

Prachi - Well....I will miss you .

Kunal - I will miss you too Prachi .

Rehaan - I am feeling good that the days with monkey girl are over .

Priya - Sometimes I wish that in this world murdering one person was allowed . I exactly know whom I have to kill .

Rehaan looked at her weirdly . The rest of them laughed .

At Agnihotri Niwas , Mumbai

The house was noisy as it could be . There were gift boxes all over the place . Kunal reached his home .

Kunal - What is all this ?

Diksha - Gifts duh !

Kunal - I can see that too my Jaan . But why are there so many gifts ?

Shweta - One of your father's closest friend has invited us on his mother's birthday celebration . And we couldn't decide what to gift , so we thought to gift them everything we thought aunty might like .

Kunal - So , you all won't be at home tonight ?

Naina - Yes you are right . And you are coming with us .

Kunal - Why do I have to come ?

Lekha - We want you to meet the host of tonight's party .

Kunal - Fine with me .

At The Singh Oberoi Hotels , Mumbai

The M&K family was staying at one of the biggest hotels of Mumbai . They didn't know who owned it but we're greatly fascinated by the luxuries .

Ranbir and Rhea had already checked in . They were currently sitting with their family .

Abhi - How was your camp Rhea ? Did you have fun ?

Rhea - It was good dad until someone's presence spoiled it completely .

Alia - Whose presence ?

Rhea - Who else other than Prachi Arora .

Pallavi - That girl came here too !

Rhea - And on top of everything she did a drama of jumping into a river , so that she could gain sympathy !

Abhi - Prachi is becoming a big problem for my princess !

Ranbir - She wasn't doing any drama ! That is your expertise ! She fell in the river and almost died !

Pallavi - It would have been nice if she died !

Ranbir - Mom !!!

Pallavi - You are raising voice against your mother for that girl !! This Prachi has done some sort of black magic on you !!

Ranbir didn't say anything further .

At Raisinghania Villa , Mumbai

Prachi was with Shahana .

Shahana - That cockroach Rhea just spoilt my whole mood !

Prachi - Can we not talk about her ?

Shahana - Yup let's not talk about animals ! What is up with you and Kunal ?

Prachi - Nothing is up !

Shahana - You literally said that you will miss him !

Prachi - That is because he is a friend .

Shahana -  Just a friend ?

Prachi - Yes and don't use your brain in this .

Shahana - Okay ..........

______________________________________

Hi readers ,

Here is the next update . I will update one more chapter today . Next one is a long one .

So , Shahana knows about Rhea's doings . Don't worry she will be exposed .

Kindly vote and comment if you liked the chapter .

Till then ,
Lots of love 💕
Take care of yourself
Your author
VD__711
______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 1.2K 12
Sometimes some steps you take gives you nothing but regret. That was what Ranbir Kholi was going through right now. She was stabbed with hatred, chea...
36.1K 1.8K 24
Pragya gets fed up with the regular insult she gets. Every time she has to prove something to someone. This time she had enough. 'A queen does not...
6.9K 373 48
love story of aryan khanna and shahana
11.5K 767 11
It's a one shot story . Hope you all like it ! Peep in to know more