ᴘᴀꜱꜱɪᴏɴᴀᴛᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ💜✓(Comp).

By mylovelifeaboutbts

Lovestory of a popular senior and a new comer in the university... Simple and cute Kim Taehyung ✨. Handsome... More

INTRODUCTION..
INTRODUCTION
하나
제 2 장
제삼
네번째
여섯
일곱
여덟
아홉
열하나
열 두번째
HAPPY KOOKIE DAY 💜💜💜
열셋
십사
열 다섯
열여섯
열일곱
十八
십구
이십
이십 일
스물 둘
이십 삼
스물넷
이십오
이십 육
발문
Special Chapter 💜
Special Chapter 💜
Special Chapter 💜
Special Chapter 💜
Special Chapter 💜
Special Chapter 💜

다섯

11.2K 470 20
By mylovelifeaboutbts

Hello my lovely friends 💗😊
Sorry for late update 😞😞
But here it is...
Please enjoy (◕ᴗ◕✿)(◠‿・)—☆.

........

Days passing faster than before and after the argument between Taehyung and jungkook,neither jk nor tae come face to face with each other.

Jungkook became more cold as the days passing by ,he's just waiting for his graduation as he's in his last year.After that day he start avoiding any interaction with Taehyung as he knows the other don't want to even try to understand him so he gave up after the accusations of Taehyung put on him.

On the other side ,Jimin got tired of Taehyung mood swings he can't understand what happened that make Taehyung soo silent and frustrated.

Taehyung trying really trying his best not think about certain someone but his mind always keep going on that person he rejected brutally.

It's finally the graduation day for the senior of all the department,all the juniors are making sure that the arrangement are well and good.

There's going to be a fairwell party for the senior and juniors got responsibility to make everything ready for it.

The university higher up their budget and rented a whole five star hotel for the party ...as they want the professor as well to have fun but not disturbing the students.

Right now Jungkook and his squad is chilling at Namjoon place.

" Well...I'm soo excited finally we are getting free from this study and there's whole booze party for us man..." Said loud out jhope.

" Well..I'm excited for the party as well what say kook..." Suga ask jungkook who's right now playing snooker .

Jungkook hit the ball and straighten up.." I'm not coming" he stated and all the four of them look at him...

" But ...why..it's going to our last memories of University jk..why you don't want to come huh" question Jin.

" Nothing in particular hyung...I'm not coming" Jin look at Namjoon and Joon nodded.

He stands up and walk to jk.

" Jk... I..we all know that you're upset, and you're not telling us...but that's fine but atleast don't stop yourself from these moments.All of us has been together since starting and we want the farewell also got attended by the bulletproof 5...not 4 ... please for us.." jungkook look at Namjoon and signs..it's not like he doesn't want to come but it's just there's going to juniors as well and he knows Taehyung will come and he's not in any mood to see him.

" For you guys only..." Jhope start shouting and Yoongi just smile..they all want their maknae to be happy and forget everything.

They all decide to go with the theme... that's black and white so elegant yet boring according to jin..

" But..i want to wear my pink coat.." jin complaint and Yoongi snikers..

" Well .hyung why don't you wear pink and make Joon wear it as well then you guys will stand out from every one else.." suggest Yoongi and jungkook chuckle.

" Right then they'll be called as the pink...pinky couple what's say hyung.." Jin pick up his pink sleepers and hobi instantly run from there as Jin ran after him cursing how he's forgetting he's his hyung...

" Yaah...you brat ...just wait.." and the other three got red laughing there asses of.

Really best friends forever...they are.

Jimin and Taehyung right now getting ready as they have to reach to the venue for the seniors fairwell party.

Jimin is already done with his look for the night but Taehyung is still confused as what to wear or not..

" Chim ...tell me na this one or this...I'm confuse" whine Taehyung as Jimin look at him while applying lip balm on his lips.

" Taetae..wear anything you're gonna look beautiful ok...but stop whining and get ready fast we have to reach today only not tomorrow ok...bear" Jimin said with a tight lip smile and Taehyung gulps nodding his head as he doesn't want to deal with an angry mochi right now.

Both got ready and left to the venue in jimini's car as tae's getting nervous because he have to face a certain Joen there for which he isn't ready.

Jimin park the car in parking lot of the hotel and both get out of it .

"Damm...the dean really pays very high for the party and all....it's going to be an amazing night right tae!"Taehyung who was in deep thought look at him and just nod his head.

" Come on...bear we have to make our entry grand let's gooo...." Jimin took his hand in his and start to go inside the hotel.

" It's going to be a long long night....god save me ." Whisper tae.

They reach to the floor where the party is going on as the elevator stop and Jimin with Taehyung step inside the party..

Everyone look at the entrance as they make their entry inside and got mesmerized by their ethereal beauty..

Jimin looking all like an angel in white giving the charming vibes...

And Taehyung looking like a sin but an beautiful one...he outdated everyone in the party ...all the present seniors attention is on him he just smile softly..

He's truly a sin that many wants to commit but there's a fear in them as the Joen jungkook admits to everyone that Kim Taehyung is his ..

But they don't know that the story ended even before starting.

Both of the soulmate meet their friends and take drinks many seniors comes and greet them talking to Taehyung and some flirting with Jimin.

But Jimin was there for his bear if someone tries to cross the line and try to make Taehyung uncomfortable.

But all of sudden the lights got dark and the headlights spot on the entrance as the most popular group make their entry.

The bulletproof 5...

First comes the lovely couple of the group Kim Namjoon and Kim Soekjin.. looking all elegant and handsome as always Namjoon shows his dimple smile to all and girls swoon over him..

He wrap his arms around his world wide handsome boyfriend none other than Kim Soekjin..As always he's looking soo pretty and glowing in lights.

Jin shows his charms at everyone as they step inside the party following them comes the ray of sunshine looking all dapper and handsome Jung Hoseok..

With his best buddy Min Yoongi aka Suga comes out from behind him taking everyone by surprise as he's looking soo damm hot ..even Jimin drool over his senior looking at him with his cute mochi eyes and tae just gave him weird expression but Jimin is just lost in Yoongi charms...

The four of friends greet their mates and hobi being social butterfly greet everyone with huge smile on his face laughing here and there.

Yoongi sat on the stool near the drinks area already ordering one for him as the Kim couple talking to their faculty mates ,jin as always taking compliment and Namjoon talking about his future plans.

" Hey man...you all are here .. where's the main attraction of every party, where's Joen Jungkook guyz.." ask Jackson Rm's friend.

" He might coming he got a call from his dad ...oh look there he is..." As Jin said it out loud there attention went to entrance again as the king of University walk with a dominant aura around him looking all godly with his looks and hot with that muscular body.

Girls starts whispering,and the juniors just eyeing their senior walking with elegance..

Jungkook walk in hands in his pocket taking big step looking for his friends but not aware of someone eyes on him that's none other than supposed hater of Jeon that is Kim Taehyung..

Taehyung can't seem to take his eyes of jk ...he knows he tells everyone that he doesn't feel anything for that cold hearted guy but damm he's one of the hottest man he ever seen..black suit the best on Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook look at Suga enjoying his drink as he joins himm.

" Took you long enough!" Says Yoongi.

" There's a meeting soon with one of investors for our Singapore project... nothing much." Jungkook took a sip from his drink as he look around the area almost everyone is looking their best tonight and he promised himself he'll not look for a pretty face there but his heart is not listening to him.

He gaze around the hall and there he saw an angel...angel that stolen his heart and then break it into pieces..

He check out Taehyung...how gorgeous his face look ,his slip yet curvy body that white outfit fits him ...he's a sin that Jungkook want to commit but he's knows the punishment so he look away from him.

Taehyung was talking to his friend when he felt a heavy gaze of someone on him...he subtly look back and saw jungkook turning his head to other side.

He looks down they both have avoided each other after him busting his all anger on jungkook he made it clear to jk that he doesn't want to do anything with him but he doesn't know why he wants that person attention on him .

As the night goes on the Dean come and all the students gather together...

The dean stands on the stage and hold the mic ,," ok... everyone hope you all are having fun I'm not here to ruin it ...it's just that I'm here to congratulate all the seniors who going to graduate really soon...so this party goes to them...I'm hoping for all of you success and happiness in future .... now I'll end this boring speech and dj...let's play some music and hold onto your partners and let's go crazy tonight.."

All of them comes to dance floor as they hold their partners...music got louder and everyone start dancing and enjoying.

Jimin being a great dancer,shows his moves to all and everyone cheers for him Taehyung enjoy his friend..but he's just standing in the corner as he doesn't want to dance with anyone.

But a senior come forward and that's none other than Bogum..

" Hey tae...why are you standing here alone..let's dance" Bogum offers his hand to him.

" No... sunbaenim...I'm..I'm n" but Bogum didn't let him complete his sentence and drag him in between the dancing bodies...as he hold him and start dancing.

Bogum start dancing but Taehyung is feeling uncomfortable but he can't see any way out of it.

Jungkook seating there he's not interested in this whole party thing but just comes for his friend.

Suga seeing people dancing he just wants to go home and sleep he's Missing his pillow..as he roam his eyes around he look at taehyung as he knows him by jungkook interst...he observe him as Suga thought he's being uncomfortable then look at his dance partner and found Bogum there ...

He look at jk and then Taehyung...tae felt Suga eyeing him he plead him ...as he knows that Bogum not going to leave him soon..

Yoongi saw tae's eyes and patted jungkook arm.

"Jeon " ... jungkook sit straight and look at Yoongi with a raised eyebrow.

" I know you said you have nothing to do with that boy ....but right now I think you should see that..." Jungkook got that Yoongi talking about Taehyung but then he look where Suga indicating him ..

And what he saw made his blood boil..his flower was in someone else's arms but that's not the problem the problem is that he's looking like he's about to cry any moment as that Bogum is getting he's feeling not well...

Jungkook without any other thought stand up from his place and start making his way towards his flower...

Taehyung feels like crying he's trying to free himself from Bogum but the crowd is too much he got anxiety in soo much crowd as he can't seem to breath he look at someone for help...but Jimin is not insight.He thought he's going to faint...but a hand comes in contact with his waist and took him out of Bogum hold..

And tae land in someone arms that feel so secured to him as he can finally breathe ..

" Look...when someone is not well..." A dark voice comes and that's enough for tae to know that it's none other than JEON JUNGKOOK.

He look up from his chest and saw jungkook looking at Bogum with piercing eyes..that can make anyone fall on their knees Bogum didn't say anything as he doesn't want to face jungkook...he just bow and left from there..

Jungkook then look at the fragile body pressed into his...

Tae is looking at him with tears in his eyes oh how wrong he thought of jungkook...he thought he doesn't consider someone emotions but here he's the only one helping him and securing him in his safe arms...

" Be careful next time...I'm not gonna be there always with you....if you can stand against then atleast stand for yourself also..." With that Jungkook left the party leaving a guilty Taehyung behind.

That night tae doesn't sleep and keep thinking about Jungkook....his safe arms..his care ..his assurance...tae now is not able to understand his emotions his feelings what his heart wants.... whom his heart wants.

He just wish to have a peaceful university life but look like his own self making its hard for him to live peacefully..

...........

So here...
Hope you guys like it(θ‿θ)(◠‿・)—☆
Please vote 🥰🥰
Thank you 🤗
Take care 😘

Purple you 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 1.7K 17
Sometimes all we need is a push in life... Maybe the marriage is the push both Jungkook and Taehyung needed in their life. ...
107K 4.6K 41
[Completed] Taehyung and Jungkook were in love with each other since their school days but when Jungkook left Korea for five years because of his con...
77.4K 2.6K 35
I am bad at description. But I will try... So, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Loves each other so much... Taehyung was a bubbly person.. He always he...
375K 28.5K 56
Taehyung and Jungkook had been in a relationship for the past 8 year. There's nothing that they love more than each other. But the rest of the world...