This isn't real

Oleh WtfamIwriting

Updated version out now! Slight change in plot and writing style and more detail! Pls read! Zhongli has been... Lebih Banyak

The arranged marriage
Snezhnaya
Author note
Teucer, Anthon and Tonia
Liyue kids
Comfortable
I finally understand
Mondstadt and Inazuma
Liyue
Uhhhhhhhh...SMUT
Jealousy?
Lover's oath (1)
Lover's oath (2)
Confessions and lies
Bonus Chapter specifically for other ships
Rings, Inazumans and Lumine
It worked
Gone forever?
Not again
He's alive?!
The wedding (1)
Wedding (2)
Bonus Chapter for other ships (2)
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Credits
Smut chp that my wife wrote

Child(e) abuse

1K 26 24
Oleh WtfamIwriting

"Childe...We may have a small predicament." Zhongli was shifting on Childe's lap as the twelve inches of Snezhnayan meat kept getting stuck in his ass crack.

"Oh, sorry. forgot we were naked." Childe carried him to the bed and cleaned up the remnants from last night. They both bathed with Childe providing aftercare for Zhongli that he forgot to give last night.

"Sorry, love. I forgot that when I get drunk, I don't think straight. I really can't remember why we did it though." Childe was massaging Zhongli's back as they were in the same bathtub.

"It's fine. I actually...enjoyed it." -Z

"EH?!" Childe jumped back, splashing a bit of water on Zhongli.

"Gah!" Zhongli flinched as he felt a big slap on his back.

"Sorry, sorry. Let's hurry up." Childe quickly finished bathing both of them and changed. Zhongli was practically useless as he couldn't walk but tried his best to help.

"Hey guys. What's u-OOHHH!" Aether waved at them before collapsing and pointing at Zhongli's neck.

"Oh shit!" Signora was snickering at the sight of Childe carrying someone. And then she noticed where Aether was pointing. Her eyes widened before a loud scream erupted from the end of the hallway.

"TARTAGLIA! YOU BITCH! WHAT DID YOU DO MY DAD?!" Xiao was at the end of the hallway, Ganyu ready with her charged bow and Hu Tao holding a shovel.

"Run!" Zhongli yelled. Childe didn't need to be told twice. The two of them bolted down the hall, running as fast as possible. Many of the people from yesterday were still there. And most of them saw Childe running down the hall, carrying Zhongli, with three teens chasing after them.

"Get back here Fatui scumbag!" Ganyu released her arrow and it just grazed Childe's shoulder.

"Over there!" Zhongli pointed at a corner and they turned into it. They caught their breath as they zipped past, still looking for them.

"I should have known." Zhongli mumbled to himself as they sat on the floor.

"I'm so sorry about last night." Childe was practically begging at this point.

"Ah! No need, no need. It wasn't your fault." -Z

"Still! Now you can't walk. And what would your mothers think about this?" -C

"I don't know but you shouldn't feel bad. It was to happen eventually." -Z

They went at it for a while, bickering like an old married couple, before Zhongli stopped them both and noted that they hadn't eaten. Childe carried him to the dining room and it turns out that no one had eaten yet.

"Morning Li. Why is Childe carrying you?" Gorou waved at them before noticing their position.

"Well, uh..." Childe tried to come up with a lie but was very rudely interrupted by someone.

"EY! Tartaglia! Aeth here is saying you actually fucked the Geo Prince?!" Kaeya, the cavalry captain of the Knights of Favonius, threw both doors open and noticed the fact that Zhongli's entire family was there. "Oh shi-"

"You...what?!" Noelle slammed her hands on the table, causing everything to either shake or slightly spill.

"What?" Albedo, who had been playing with a flower he made, crushed it and let the dust fall onto his food.

"I-It's fine!" Zhongli began protesting and possibly creating a geo shield around them.

"HOW IS IT FINE?! YOU CAN'T FUCKING WALK!" -YJ

"I know! But please don't kill him!" -Z

"But-" -I

"I'm fine! Please! Just relax! I've suffered worse before and you know that!" -Z

"Damn, they're scary." -Ke

"I'll take that as a compliment." -G

They ate breakfast in silence before anyone could do anything. The two of them left so fast, that Kaeya didn't even get to ask for details. But everyone else who had seen them run away from Xiao, Ganyu and Hu Tao were curious and few heard what Xiao yelled from across the hall.

"Prince Tartaglia.Everyone in the palace is saying something happened last night? Are you alright?" A woman with pink hair that faded to blue leaned in with great interest and concern. Next to her was a tall man with ice blue hair drinking boba, a girl around the same height as her and with the same hair color and a boy with strawberry blonde hair. "Sorry, I forgot to introduce ourselves. I am Sagonomiya Kokomi, divine priestess of Watatsumi Island."

"Kamisato Ayaka, daughter of the Kamisato Clan." -A

"Kamisato Ayato, head of the Kamisato Clan." -Ay

"I'm Thoma." -Th

"Well, uh..., we're fine. Nothing to worry about or be concerned for. Now we really must be going." Childe was getting more embarrassed by the minute. But there was too much evidence on Zhongli. The marks on his neck and wrists, his voice and the fact he couldn't walk were the most obvious. He started to back away, hoping to escape this conversation.

"May I imply something? From the state I see Prince Rex Lapis in, I believe you too had some fun last night, no?" Ayaka was grinning from ear to ear. Thoma was starting to protest that this was highly inappropriate for them to ask but Ayato wasn't stopping them. He seemed interested, in fact.

"N-No! We didn't!" Childe seriously wanted to bury himself but he couldn't leave Zhongli there with them. Plus, he practically relied on Childe to bring him to places and get away from people.

"Ajax? Can we just rest in your room?" Zhongli leaned closer to his ear and whispered.

"Sure." Childe began to slowly back out but Kaeya had emerged from the dining room.

"So, did you guys?" -Ke

"No! Leave us alone!" -C

"We should listen. I don't like where this is going." -Th

"But we want to know!" Ayaka complained.

"Fine! We did! Now leave us alone!" Zhongli was getting a bit irritated at this going back and forth. He was still exhausted from being pounded in the ass and, from what Childe said, they had seven rounds.

"Ooh~. So he admits it~." Ayato had stopped drinking his boba and looked at the two with something that was no less than fascination.

"Can, I just rest. I'm still very tired from last night." Zhongli laid his head on Childe's shoulder before closing his eyes.

"Yea, bye..." Childe backed out of the awkward situation and managed to make his way back to his room without answering any more questions.

"Sorry darling. It's hard to get out of those conversations." Childe laid the sleeping brunette on the bed and started to play some random music he had in his room. Most of it was jazz. Perfect for more aftercare as that morning's was quite rushed. Cleaning and aftercare at the same time while your lover is practically useless. Childe changed into more comfortable clothes and placed the half asleep brunette on his lap once again. He stirred a bit at the sudden position change but let Childe do his thing.

"You did well last night." Childe whispered into Zhongli's ear. The brunette looked back and smirked slightly. Yet his pink tinted face couldn't hide the fact he was embarrassed by the comment.

"You too. Never enjoyed it." Zhongli replied as Childe gave him more back massages.

"You've had it before?" Childe was surprised. He thought this man was a pure virgin.

"Let's just say that whoever did it was an accident." Zhongli suddenly became very quiet.

"You don't need to tell me. But I'm here. Your emotional comfort pillow." Childe wrapped his hands around Zhongli's waist and squashed him to his chest, chuckling as he did so. But this sudden jerk caused both of them to fall back into the bed. Still in each other's embrace, the two princes of them fell asleep fast as they hadn't been able to get much rest due to last night's...incident.

"Ajax?" Zhongli gazed admiringly into his partner's deep ocean blue eyes before they crashed.

"Yes love?" Childe stared back at his golden amber ones, admiring how they seemed to swirl as if liquid.

"How do you make someone fall in love with you?" -Z

"Why do you want to know?" -C

"Can't I know?" -Z

"Well, I guess a smile and eye contact. Like you can just see the passion in their ey- don't look at me like that." Childe was telling him what he thought was right but then he noticed Zhongli's expression. He was smiling, his eyes sparkling in a way Childe had never seen before.

"I guess I'm successful then?" -Z

"V-Very much." -C

They then fell asleep after that.

Words: 1425

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

180K 5.5K 15
[COMPLETED ◌ March 16 2021] (Warning, in this story both travelers have ships of both AmberxLumine, and DilucxAether. If you have a problem with such...
2K 60 2
emotionless Tartaglia x Zhongli who tries to help him express himself and get a life. Or, Tartaglia has been weighed down from the past since the beg...
15.9K 776 38
It takes a lot to catch Tartaglia, 11th of the Fatui Harbingers, off guard. Between surviving three months with the monsters of the Abyss at age four...
16.5K 301 14
Kazuha was hired to ordered to "Take out" the prince by getting close to him and murdering him in secret and Than to dissapear entirely But.... W...