My Indian love ❤

Door kalpnaayein1295

This is the story of Ian an American boy who is struggling to find the love of his life until he met........ ... Meer

Chapter-1 (Introduction)
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter- 17
Chapter-18
Chapter -19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Author's note
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter- 26
Chapter- 27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter 31
Chapter32
Author's note
Chapter33
Chapter- 34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
chapter-38
Chapter39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter- 43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter -47
chapter 48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter_53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter -60
Chapter-61
Chapter- 62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter- 65
New story announcement
A big Thank you
For all my lovely readers

Chapter-30

2.2K 84 10
Door kalpnaayein1295

It was almost twilight. Wind was blowing stronger and the weather was getting colder and the sea waves were getting higher and higher.

Naina was sitting on the sand watching this view. Her heart was bustling. It was not coping with her mind. She could still feel Ian's deep gaze........ His light blue eyes looking deep into her...... What was that emotion??
She couldn't understand that feeling but one thing she was sure of that it was making her restless..... She never felt like that before.

The moon was shining bright spreading it's silver light every where.Every one decided to have a bonfire.

"Naina.... Come here...." Shreya called her.

She turned around and saw they were arranging for bonfire. They were looking so happy.

What am I doing here..... Instead of enjoying these moment I am wasting my time . I think  I am just overthinking....It's all because I didn't sleep properly last night. She took a deep breath and brushed off all the  thoughts coming in her mind and went to her friends.

It was so beautiful. They were sitting around the bonfire. The flames of the bonfire was giving warmth to their bodies. James and Tylor were laying in the lap of their girlfriends and Liza was sitting next to Ian. Shreya was telling Naina how much she enjoyed today.

"I am starving...." Said Tylor while looking at Jasmin.....

"Ya I know.....I can hear the sound your tummy is making.." She said and everyone started laughing.

"Stop laughing..... And  get me something please.... Are you all not hungry." He asked while making a face.

"Yes we are..... Food is in the car but I am not going to get it... I am exhausted.." Jasmin said while yawning.

"It's ok..... I'll get it...". Naina said and stood up.

"Wait Naina.... It's getting dark, don't go alone. I am coming with you... "Ian said with concern.

"Don't worry Ian  ..... I'll go with her...." Liza said making everyone surprised. And they both left.

"Since when Liza started helping others..... She has really changed." Tylor commented.

"Ahhhhmmm...". Liza cleared her throat.

"Naina..... I want to talk to you.." She said while going towards the car.

"Sure, tell me.... "Naina said with smile.

"I don't know how to say it..... Actually I want to ask...have you told someone about last night?...." She asked hesitatingly.

"Not yet..... "She told her.

"Thank god..... Actually Naina I need a favor.... "

"It's about Ian..... Actually we have just started dating. We need time to understand each other properly. However, Ian said that he loves me but still it's just a starting. So we decided to not to tell anyone about it now... Ian said he will tell everyone about us at the right time. And you already know how much I love him. I do whatever he likes. So I agreed.

But yesterday...... You caught me....." She said while blushing.

"Naina.... Please don't talk  about this to anyone.Not even Ian..... He doesn't know that you know about us..... Please it's a request...." She said while holding her hands tight.

Naina became more confused after listening this......
If they really love each other then whats the point of hiding it. She was not able to understand.

"Liza.... Although I am still not getting why both of you want to keep it a secret..... Because here in America I saw everyone is so open about their relationship...... But still...... If you want this then I am ok with it....

I will not talk about this to anyone... You can trust me.. "She said Liza hugged her.

"Ooo.... Thanks.... Naina.... You are really a great friend.... "She said happily.

They took out the food boxes from the car and came back to everyone.

"Hey guys... The food is here...". Liza shouted.

The beach....the food... The talk... The laughter..... Everyone was enjoying exept Naina.....and Ian. In between they caught the glimpse of each other.

Ian has always been a good friend, very kind, very down to earth, very helpful but  why does he want to hide his relationship with Liza... Naina thought while looking at him. She was confused.

On the other hand Ian was observing her expression. But he was not able to understand. He wanted to talk to her but Liza was not letting him alone even for a single moment.

Next day was sunday. After breakfast every one was getting ready to leave. James went into Ian's room to see if he was ready but he saw him sitting on a recliner with closed eyes.

"Ian what are you doing? . Why are you not ready? We are getting late.....". He asked while shaking his shoulder.

"Oh... Sorry I didn't realise the time. Just give me five minutes..... "He said slowly and opened the wardrobe.

"What happened Ian? Why are you sounding so low?? James questioned him.

"I don't know James..... "Ian said and took a deep breath.

"Naina's behavior is bothering me....." He told him while putting his stuff in bag.

"what happened Ian?. ....." He said in confusion

"I don't know James. I am observing... Since yesterday morning she is behaving differently. Like...Whenever I try to talk to her I feel  she starts avoiding me. During breakfast she didn't talk much to me.... And at the beach I was talking to her but she suddenly excused and left. Here, I was trying to come closer to her and confess my feelings but she is avoiding me..... "He said with disappointment.

"Hey Ian...don't be upset.  At least you now know that she is single.
Actually.....The thing is....she is really different. I don't think she has any clue about your feelings.....How can you think that she should understand what you feel for her....and give her all time to you when she is still unaware of your feelings."

"Have some patience....... You know a romantic atmosphere for romantic talks.... Believe me every girl likes it. You have to do something special for her. Show her how special she is........ Trust me...... It will work. "

"Really.... Do you think so... "He asked.

"Of course..... Show her how much you love her.... Just you and her..... Tell her what you feel for her... Tell her how she changed your life......"

Thank you James he said while hugging him....

Thank me later..... He said with a smirk.

It was evening.... After dropping Naina , shreya and Liza Ian also came back home. he was so excited  . He decided a surprise date for Naina. He decided to confess his  love on that. So he took out his phone from pocket and dialled a number.

Next few days went just like that for Naina. College, studies and then dance practice. She was so busy that Ian did not get much time to talk to her. But he didn't mind it as he was also busy in his rehearsals and more importantly preparing for his surprise date. He planned his date after college fest .

The time flew and finally today is the day  of college fest and his performance. He worked really hard for it. He wanted to give some hint to Naina about his feelings through the song. So he got ready and left for college. James, Tylor and other members of the band were already reached there.

The atmosphere at the college was amazing. All the girls were dressed up fashionably giving each other competition. As they saw Ian coming they got exited. Every girl wanted to be noticed by him.

"Hey look....Ian is here....oh God he is looking so hot.!!!" A girl commented.

"Ya..... I know.... You know I have to spend so much for this dress.... Do I look good.??,... Do you think he will notice me??.... " Other girl said.

"I don't know... Even I want the same..... Look .....he  not even looked at us..." Other girl said in disappointment as he passed them.

He went into the auditorium....
And soon the performances started.Their band has to perform at the end of the ceremony. So for now they were all sitting in the audience and enjoying each performance. 

"Hey, Ian...." Liza said while hugging him. She was dressed like a celebrity looking gorgeous catching all the attention of the boys except Ian.

"Hi Liza... 'He said while looking around.

"Where is she..... "He mumbled .

Liza heard it and became furious.

"Hey Amber.... Have you seen Naina?" He asked.

"No......I think she is sitting somewhere else...." She said while cheering up for a performance.

"Don't worry...... Wherever she might be I am sure she will not miss your performance". James said to cheer him up.

Ian was looking here and there when he heard something that caught his attention.

"So guys.... As you know this fest is all about love and happiness . And when we talk about love then how can we forget about the symbol of love... Taj Mahal. Which is in India ...,. So we, thought why not an Indian peformance . So  our next performance......It's a bollywood plus Indian classical dance and for that I invite on stage.... Naina Sharma...... "

Whaaaattt??? Has he just announced Naina's name? They all were  looking at each other's face in surprise. And Ian he was beyond shocked .

Ooooo......man.....she is gorgeous......someone commented from behind and as soon as he saw her he got hypnotized.

There she was standing at the center of the stage looking soooo beautiful while making a pose. She was wearing a fully white floor length indian traditional dress with ethnic Indian jewellery. Her makeup was up to the mark. For the very first time he saw her in that fully traditional  Indian look. Her eyes were looking even more beautiful and bigger because of kohl. She was looking like a goddess who just came down from heaven..... And as the song started Ian completely lost himself to her.

Everyone was cheering and shouting for her..... They were astonished to see her dancing and Ian he was standing there like a statue, he even forgot to  blink.... Every move that she made, every expression of her,the way her eyes conveying each emotion... He had never seen something like that in his life.... He got mesmerized by her. He was already in love with her and now watching her like that he got so emotional that even his eyes became teary. He never imagined Naina  dancing like that so gracefully so beautifully.It seemed like she was in her own world  far away from these materialistic people. Although he didn't understand the lyrics but from  her each expression and movement he could say it's all about love.... He could feel that...And with each passing moment he couldn't help but  fall for her even more.....

Please like, share and comment......

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

9.7K 450 35
✧•° 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝓪𝓯𝓲𝓪 𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼 °•✧ ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• {"" Unedited ""} ❥ Love is a deletirous thing b...
164K 5.8K 52
American man-Indian girl Arranged marriage love story Story in single line: Not a love marriage but love after marriage Anu's a girl who'd never bee...
2.1M 102K 89
American Boy - Indian Girl After marriage love story He is an American. A renowned doctor working in New York. That ideal man every girl longs for. A...
326K 32.9K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...