Don't Cry My Love (female rea...

By Wandalayfuson

This takes place after Dr:Mom. After Wanda had destroyed the darkhold, she went into hiding, strange believed... More

1 Curiosity killed the cat
3 where am I?
4 Peter Parker?
5 Mysteries
6 Break up
7 Cake
8 Wish
9 Dying
UPDATE
10 Missing Children
11 Lies
12 Truth
13 Too far? Pizza, Beautiful, Wish, Boys, and Peter?
14 Sleep and Sorry
15 Hook up
16 Valentine
17 Beach
update
18 Weeding invation
19 Disaster!
20 Lunch
21 Weeding

2 The red energy in the forest

2K 67 22
By Wandalayfuson

Your point of view

"Careful" gf/n laughed as I almost tripped over a rock and she caught me.

"Shut up" I grumbled she let out another Laugh "are you hungry?" She asked

I gave a simple nod, she stopped as she look in her bag and took out a perfectly wrapped sandwich.

"Thank the lords" I said taking the sandwich from her.

"Thank me." She said grabbing my hand as we continued walking I noticed red energy surrounded a certain of the forest.

"Maybe we should go back.." I said nervously, gf/n didn't seem to notice the red energy.

"Why? Are you already tired?" She teased, "um yeah I actually feel really sick" I said faking coughing sounds

She frowned "fine you big baby" and we turned around, she walked me home and gave me a goodbye kiss.

When I entered I saw my dad, "who is that girl?" He said clearly irritated

"I don't think that's any of your concern!" I said

"You better not be dating her." He said clearly mad.

I stomped off to my room, so what if I was into girls? I will always be into girls only girls/

(for the bi people)so what if I'm into girls? I'm into boys and girls not just girls/

(for the pan people) So what if I'm into girls? I'm not just into girl, he didn't understand I loved people in general.

I buried my face into my people and groaned.

As I lied in bed that night I couldn't stop thinking about what I saw in the forest...

What was it? Why was it there? Why did the magic look familiar? Is it magic? Is it my imagination?

——————————————————
Wanda pov

Who was here? I questioned looking at the footprints, they were new, someone had been here and could have saw my house. Or my barrier.

I went back into my house, and sparky came running towards me (so Wanda got a new dog similar to sparky and named him sparky)

I scooped him in my arms, "are you hungry?" I smiled, he bark and I took that as a yes.

I poured him some dog food, and started to make myself some dinner. I decided to make myself vegetable soup.

I got it done quickly, thanks to my magic. I sat down on my couch and quietly ate and sparky snuggled beside me.

——————————————————

I made myself an omelette then went out for a walk, while I was walking I noticed a poster.

I step closer and was surprised by what it showed, "The Scarlet Witch Hunt" is what it read in big red bold words.

With a picture of Wanda? The prize was 100,000 grand, there was an address to talk further.

I quickly went to the house, I knocked on the door and after a while a man opened the door.

"Hi? I'm here about the scarlet witch hunt?" I said unsure

"Come in" he grinned, he offered me some tea, but I didn't have a taste for any.

"Can I know what Wanda has to do with the scarlet witch? What's going on?" I asked

"Take a seat this could take a while."

He explained that she was the scarlet witch, she had taken a town hostage that I knew, then started to look into the darkhold and discovered a girl who could travel the multiverse.

Wanda sent creatures after the girl to take her powers, soon enough Strange got involved and Wanda still wouldn't give up she attack Kamar-taj and hurt them badly maybe even killed some.

He kept going on, how she did it for fake children, she tried to kill a teenager.

Then she was gone, strange tried to hide it, but it came to the light. The scarlet witch hunt wanted to kill her.

"I think I'm gonna go..." I said standing up, "are you going to join the hunt?" He asked

"No thank you" I said quickly leaving.

——————————————————

I found myself in the forest again, searching for the red energy. It seemed hidden now.

No matter how hard I search I couldn't find it, plus I wasn't paying attention to which directions we went in yesterday.

As I slowly started giving up I suddenly blacked out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 86 13
What's an obsession if not caring for someone very deeply? Deeper than other people are able to grasp. Magic can't get you everything but it can su...
12.5K 592 13
What's an obsession if not caring for someone very deeply? Deeper than other people are able to grasp. Magic can't get you everything but it can su...
4.7K 167 16
When Wanda destroys the Darkhold through all multiverses and drags herself down, she welcomes Death like an old friend, for...the third time. But, fo...
8.5K 141 12
DISCLAIMER: IN THIS STORY, AMERICA IS 18 YEARS OLD! PLEASE STOP SPAMMING MY COMMENTS ABOUT THE FACT SHE IS 14! ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ All characters in...