everything about you | eddie...

By klem_any

They didn't know each other, she was popular in high school, he was the nerdy and probably crazy guy. She was... More

.everything about you.
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.

39.

1.4K 38 7
By klem_any

I had my period and I didn't have any more tampons, so I went to the nurse's office to get some since the nurse always has some in a cupboard just in case. I opened the door only to see that the nurse's office was closed, I immediately saw Liam in his wheelchair in the corner of the room. I met his eyes for a few seconds before opening the cupboard where the sanitary pads were. I grabbed a tampon and put it in my pocket before turning to Liam.

"Is your thigh okay?" I ask.

Liam's eyes look up at me. He stifles a laugh as he looks down and raises his eyebrows. I could feel him being annoyed. I smile smugly before Liam replies.

"I don't know, I got shot in the thigh a week ago. Am I supposed to be okay?

- You only reap what you sow." I say as I turn to face him completely.

His gaze then plunges into mine, he speaks up.

"I heard you were dating Eddie Munson. I can't believe you went from me to this..." He says.

He rolls his eyes, laughing. I squint my eyes as I tilt my head to the side. What a jerk seriously. When is he going to understand that you can't play this game with me?

"And I can't believe you went from a Mercedes Benz to a two-wheeled chair." I said, rolling my eyes.

I approach him before continuing to speak.

"Bastard."

I turn my back on him and walk out of the infirmary, heading for the bathroom.

———

I had arrived at the cemetery. His grave was on a hill surrounded by other graves. I zigzagged between the tombstones before arriving in front of his. I looked at the flowers that had been placed before I saw that some had faded. I look down before joining my hands together.

I crouch down before reading his name engraved in the stone. I sigh. I had so much to say to him, but I don't know where to start. So I decide to start with the hardest thing to hear.

"I hate you."

I fumble with my fingers, trying to think of the words I had just said. I had lied a little bit.

"I mean, I love you, but I hate you. I read your letter last night. And reading it made me hate you. I keep wondering, if you had told me all this before, would things have changed? Would you still be alive?"

I couldn't stop thinking about everything he had written and I was so angry at him. I realized that there was no turning back.

"But... I miss you even more after reading your letter." I confess.

I look down slightly before touching one of the wilted flower petals. A long sigh escapes my lips before I remember that night at the mall. Billy had been trying to tell me something, and I have to say that now I had guessed it.

"Why didn't you tell me this before?"

I feel a tear escape my eyes, beading down my cheek. I bring my fingers to my face and then wipe the drop away before continuing to speak.

"What a waste."

Even if he was still alive. I couldn't go back on my decision. My feelings for Billy were gone, even though it was a strong love I had felt for him. Maybe if he had told me a long time ago, maybe today he would still be alive? And maybe we would even be together.

But I am happy with Eddie, he makes me feel loved and I hope I make him feel loved too. He's the only one who's really made me feel happy these past few months. And if I were asked to choose between Billy and Eddie, I would choose Eddie without hesitation.

I raise my head, wiping away all the tears that had just fallen before placing my hand on Billy's tombstone, I trace his name with the tip of my index finger before speaking.

"I miss you..."

I stand up and leave the cemetery, passing between the graves

———

I had just finished work. I greeted my boss before leaving the restaurant. I arrived in the street. It was dark and only a few streetlights were illuminating the street. Suddenly I hear a car honking. I jumped in fear and turned around, running into Eddie's van. I smile.

I walk over to his vehicle before getting in and sitting on the passenger side. Eddie turns to me with a smile on his face.

"You didn't want me to drop you off so I'm taking you home.

- Okay." I say with a smile.

Eddie starts the vehicle before starting to drive. I suddenly feel Eddie's hand on mine, a few shivers run through my body. I look out of the corner of my eye at his hand on mine before taking a long, deep breath.

He had this hold on me, he was able to drive me crazy with a simple touch. I'm really weak. And what worries me is that I am only weak with him. After about ten minutes we arrived in front of my house. The lights were off, I guess my dad is out. An idea crosses my mind. I turn to Eddie.

"You want to come in?"

Immediately, the dark-haired man widens his eyes slightly, stuttering a few words before finally stringing a sentence together.

"Are you sure?

- Yes, my dad isn't here and it doesn't look to me like there are any bottles of alcohol or cigarettes on the floor." I say with a laugh.

Eddie thought for a few seconds before finally turning off the car engine and turning to me with a big smile on his lips.

"Okay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 453 19
COMPLETED UNTIL SEASON FIVE! "Young lovers with their legs tied up in knots" [SEASON THREE-FIVE] mike wheeler x fem!oc
11.7K 222 36
our souls will forever be cursed. eddie munson x fem!oc stranger...
1.3K 38 6
{Steve Harrington x fem!reader} Her mind was far to occupied with wondering where exactly she had gone wrong. Which desicion led to this situation. ...
21.6K 550 17
"why, in god's name, would i pretend to date you?" "it would make robin jealous," steve smirked robin buckley x fem. oc