Forced to marry the heartless...

Galing kay Lee_seol

She was forced to marry a man she never wanted. But end up falling in love with him. He was cold,rude to othe... Higit pa

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20

Part 1

16K 273 3
Galing kay Lee_seol

Walking down from the staircase as you heard people talking in the living room, you stand outside hearing their conversation.

???: I can't give you more time. Just give it what you have taken.

Y/n dad: Please give me 1 month.

???: It's already 5 months. I've gave 1 month more. You said you'll give it in 4 months right Mr. Yang??

Y/n dad: Yes i have said it but can you please give me 1 month more.

???: I don't want want to hear your nonsense. Do you want to lost your life?

Y/n mom: Sir Please give us last change.

You secretly look through the window and saw Jungkook the mafia people call him "The Heartless Mafia"

                                   •Flashback•

Y/n and her family lives at rent. Her dad works in office but soon he was fired and was jobless.They don't have money to pay for the rent.Y/n was also studying at that time.So,he borrow money from Jungkook to buy a house for them.

•Back to story•

Y/n*mind*: Why is he here? What are they talking about?

(They don't tell Y/n that they borrow money)

Jungkook: Ok then get ready to die!!
What is your last wish?

You ran infront of him

Y/n: Please don't kill him.

Jungkook: I think you are his daughter right?

Y/n: Yes I am

Jungkook: You can die instead of your father.

Y/n dad: No kill me and leave her.

Jungkook: As you wish.

Jungkook pointed his gun to your father.

You begged him.

Jungkook put down his gun and said

Jungkook: Ok i won't kill him. I've made up my mind. I have spared your life Mr. Yang. But..... you have to give me your daughter as my wife.

Y/n mom: No she is young.

Jungkook: Sorry if i said once that's final.

He came to you and whispers at your ear

Jungkook: I'll do whatever i want to you.

He smirked. Tears fall from your eyes you started to cry.

Jungkook: Get yourself ready. I will wait for you outside.

Jungkook: Guys let's go.

You fell down on the floor crying. You were crying nonstop.

Y/n mom: Get up dear. We'll find a way to get you back. Just bare for it sometime

To be continue.............

Intro

Y/n- Age 20
Jungkook- Age 24

{Jimin-26
Taehyung-26
Jin-29
Namjoon-27
Hoseok/Hobi-28
Yoongi-28: Friends of Jungkook}

Jae young: Jin's Girl friend.

A/n: Sorry I changed some part of this story. First one got deleted. I'll update more parts.

Hope you'll enjoy💜

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

163K 7.4K 30
Jeon Jungkook. In other words, likely the most insane man in the world, forced heaven, a normal girl to marry him in the name of being 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑟...
7.9K 389 8
Taekook get's into a force marriage where they both don't love eachother, taehyung struggles with his feelings and Jungkook with his financial proble...
616 39 24
When she fell for him but life had some other plans but it didn't stop the fate to be there for each other 💜🫰
4.5K 122 33
y/n & taehyung married couples but there was no husband wife Relationship between them but one mistake change everything life, personality, style, le...