Endless affection

By lexiewrittes

Mariah Rossi is just a normal girl with a not so normal life. What will happen when she and some unfamiliar b... More

INTRODUCTION
Character's
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Update!!
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
UPDATE!!
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chap 26
Chap 27
Chap 28
Chap 29
Chap 31
Chap 32
Update!!
Chap 33
Chap 34
Chap 35
Chap 36
Update
Chap 37
Chap 38
Chap 39
Chap 40
chap 41
update
chap 42

Chap 30

958 20 1
By lexiewrittes

Mariah:

Pain.

That's currently all I am feeling at the moment.

The last of my bloodline to be exact.

I never thought I would ever be the last alive person in my whole entire family.

Everyone else is dead.

And I'm here, alone.

I look at the ceiling contemplating life.

I groan in discomfort as Fang jumps up on the bed with me.

"Nooooo, go play tug of war with somebody else in this household Bud. Mommies tired. And potentially broken." I say.

He nudged my elbow making me lift my arm up.

He's already gotten so big in the past couple of day's.

"Do you have to go potty Buddy?" I ask picking him up and setting him on the floor so he can follow me.

Of course since he's still a puppy and very energetic he run's past me and down the stair's.

Laughing and rude remarks were heard as I was walking down the steps.

Then all the boy's came into view on the couch playing video game's. Especially Leo.

"Oh hey Marshmallow, want to play this game with us. Just dance." Ethan ask's. He gave me the new nickname Marshmallow since he decided Mar's was to basic.

I nod.

"Sure just give me one moment to let Fang out back." I said with a small smile.

He jumps up and holler's "YES!" In excitement.

I laugh a bit and let fang outside to use the potty.

I leave the back door open so he can come in whenever he'd like.

I walk over and jump on the couch in between Leo and Ethan.

Leo hands me the remote to choose a dance.

I skim through the catalog trying to find one and I pick the dance that has the song 'Baby' by Justin Bieber.

"Oh come on, you have to pick this shitty one." Leo say's and I roll my eyes.

"Shut up, you'll survive one dance by Justin." I say hitting his arm with my elbow.

He groan's.

Ethan presses play and we all get up and start the dance following our characters move's.

•••

"Mariah, you said ONE dance by Justin not a million to all of his song's." Leo shout's as he's moving with his character.

Me and Ethan laugh.

"Stop being a big baby love." I say in between laugh's.

Ethan stop's laughing and looks at me.

"What? Did I do the wrong move or something." I say confused.

He points to me and then Leo.

"You just called him love, now you can't tell me there's not something going on between you two. Don't act innocent now Leo, I see the way you look at her." Ethan say's with a grin on his face.

"Uhm, what." I say with a smile.

He hums a 'mhmm' and continues.

"I WIN!!" Leo shout's from beside me.

He jumps up and down and then, hugs me.

I laugh and hug him back smiling.

"Oh so now you want to be all happy, a few minutes ago you were complaining it was a Justin Bieber song" Ethan say's.

Leo shrug's.

"Alright I'm done with this game. Want to play Call of duty Leo?" Ethan say's.

"Nah, I have to sign papers and make a few phone calls. Mariah can." Leo respond's.

I shrug and grab the controller getting comfy.

"Alright, zombies or want to battle people?" Ethan asks.

I think for a moment.

"People." I say.

He nod's and grabs two headsets from the cabinet below the tv.

He hands me one and I plug it in.

"Alright let's go." He say's and the game starts.

'Oh look, it's a chick. I bet she sucks ass.' Someone say's on the other team.

I look at Ethan and we both smirk.

I turn on my mic and speak.

"You'll be eating ass by the end of this round dickface." I say.

He bursts into laughs.

'Is that a threat' he say's.

"If you want it to be, but I'd say it's a promise. Don't under estimate someone who kills for a living." I say.

Finally the match starts and everyone is shooting from every direction.

Easily me and Ethan kill them all within 5 minutes.

'What the hell, you have to be hacking.' The dude say's.

Me and Ethan laugh.

"Sure. I'm a trained assassin bud" I say, probably more than what I was supposed to.

'Assassins aren't real' he say's.

"Wanna make a bet. Where do you live." I say.

'New York.'

I hum.

"Looks like we're going back home to pay a little visit" I say to Ethan.

"Central Park 10am tomorrow." I say.

'Sure. I'll be there.' He say's.

"Oh I know you will. Otherwise I'll find you myself." I say and he Logs.

I bust into a laughing fit.

Leo comes into the living room.

"What happened " he asks and Ethan explains.

"Ok, go pack then." Leo say's and me and Ethan rush upstairs.

I throw a few outfits inside the case knowing we'll be there more than we planned, I put my charger, hair brush, tooth brush, and other essentials in the case.

I zip it up and rush down the stair's putting it by the front door, shortly after the boy's and Danika come down with their luggage.

"I call driving to the airport!" I say

"Sure, but we have to take the Range Rover, not all of us can fit in your McLaren. It's a two person car goofy." Ethan say's.

My smile drops Remembering that.

"Damn it! I forgot. I don't want to drive anymore." I say.

They all nod, except for Leo.

We load our luggage in the car and then Leo say's.

"You guys can just meet us there, I'll let Mariah drive her McLaren." He announces.

He tosses me my key's and i rush over to my beautiful car, get in, and starting it up.

I turn on some Chase Atlantic and then Leo gets in the car on the passenger side.

"Windows down or up today your majesty?" I ask Leo with a bright smile on my face.

"Whatever you want Sweetheart." He replies.

So I roll the windows down and start to pull out of the garage behind Ethan and Danika in the Range Rover.

We pull out onto the road and we drive for approximately 5-10 minutes before reaching the crowded area's of Italy.

I think Leo got frustrated because he turned up the Volume on the radio so it was blasting through the speakers.

"Don't draw too much attention to us now Leo, we don't know if we have enemies here looking for us." I say turning the volume down just a little.

Suddenly his phone ring's.

He groan's before answering it.

"Speak asshole." He say's angrily.

I hear Danika's laugh on the other side so I'm assuming it was Ethan.

"Mariah, we're taking a short cut. Cut this corner right here." He says pointing to the right side.

I hum and zoom out of the spot behind a car at the stop light.

I follow behind Ethan and continue to cut corners.

•••
1 hour later:

We got to the plane about 45 minutes ago and we are ready to take off. We just had to make sure we had everything and that the plane was alright.

"Go" Leo orders to the pilot.

I close the plane's window and bring my knees up to my chest, holding them close.

I've always had a fear of heights, I've never admitted to it whenever anyone asked though.

Faith didn't want to come back to New York so she's staying back at the house with some guards, and she invited her cousin Skylar over to keep her company.

"Hey, you okay? You're looking a little pale." Leo ask's.

I shake my head yes and keep my eyes closed as the plane is taking off.

As soon as we take off and get going at a steady pace I hear a cart and heel's clinking.

"Leonix baby, Can I get you anything to eat or drink?" A red head girl ask's. She has her blouse hanging down so you can nearly see her whole top half.

I look away.

"No, but you can get Mariah some water and fruit. She's a little sick." Leo say's with anger laced in his voice.

"Y-Yes sir!" She say's handing me some bottled water and a tray of fruit's.

I give her a soft smile and she roll's her eyes.

"I hope your eyeball's get stuck up in your brain you bimbo bitch." I say still holding the smile on my face.

Leo looks over at me and then at the red head.

She gasp's in shock.

"Leo! You're just going to let her speak to me like that?" She whine's.

He scoffs in response.

"She can say whatever the hell she pleases." He say's looking back down at his phone.

I chuckle.

"Aw, Boo Hoo. Look's like he doesn't give a shit about your whining ass." I say and gesture for her to go away.

"When did you become so god damn mean." Ethan say's from infront of me.

I shrug.

"Just came naturally I guess. I don't know, I guess this is what taking over a Mafia is like." I say leaning back in my seat.

He hum's.

Danika laugh's.

"What's so funny?" I ask with a smile.

She turns her laptop to face me and shows me a try not to laugh video clip.

I instantly burst out into laughter and knock my forehead on the table.

"OW!" I say but that only makes us laugh harder.

Ethan joins in on the laughter.

And Leo just looks at us like we are crazy.

I mean we are, but that's besides the point.

The sound of laughter die's down as the Pilot speaks on the intercom.

'We will be landing soon.'

Me and Ethan continue to watch videos with Danika and Leo remains on his phone, scrolling.

Not to soon after we land.

I breathe in the fresh air as I step off the jet.

Home.

SORRY FOR BEING INACTIVE I JUST DONT REALLY HAVE TIME TO WRITE THAT MUCH SINCE IT IS SUMMER AND I WANT TO SPEND MORE TIME OUTSIDE WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS. AND IVE HAD TO ATTEND A LOT OF PRACTICES FOR MY UPCOMING CHEER COMPETITION ON THE 31st OF THIS MONTH. I WILL TRY AND UPDATE MORE AS SOON AS I CAN!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.6K 311 18
Alexandra Rossi is the only daughter of the Rossi family.the Rossi's own one of the most powerful mafia in the world.the Italian mafia.Alexandra's mo...
63.5K 1K 25
Gia Romano, a 19 year old looking for work as a babysitter but doesn't realise the dangerous situation she has put herself in. She has planned out he...
3.3M 57.4K 51
~COMPLETED~ Mateo Rossi is your typical bad boy with tattoos and fancy cars. He has gotten everything he has ever wanted from his dad; the leader of...
134K 3.2K 39
Grace : quiet, shy, introvert .. all she want is a normal life Alexander : only rightful future king of mafia.. nothing can go normal in his life.. ...