The Donk In Our Waah

By wheezyman

Walugi never imagined his life would be this happy. That he would be this happy. Maybe he was right? A few... More

Work.
Suspicion.
An answer.
Betrayal.
Conversation.
Resolve.

Authors note.

2 0 0
By wheezyman

I literally put this off until the last minute.
I started writing around the 15th and finished TDIOW entirely at 2:03 AM on the 30th.
Even if this doesn't get read by many people/the twins it was definitely an experience I will remember.
I designed two covers for this, one giving much more insight for how the book was going to turn out.
I'd like to thank the people who oddly enough encouraged me to write this weird ass book.
Originally this was going to be more of a shitposty story, but as it progressed it definitely leaned more towards "unironic fanfic."

So leaving off with this note I'd like to thank whoever else reads this because I spent a concerning amount of time on this joke of a story 🤪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 87K 26
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
4M 196K 101
βœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞π₯ β†― βš”οΈŽ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ α΄€Ι΄α΄… ᴛᴑᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙΙͺɴᴇᴅ βš”οΈŽ ...
90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...