CHAOS [All Of Us Are Dead x R...

By zzzleepy_mirasol

◗ ⇀ ❝ sucks to be the bad luck's favorite ❞ *゚・゚ --wherein; y/n, a not-so-ordinary student, together with her... More

Author's Note
Characters
▒▒▒▒▒▒
01 | Before the chaos
02 | Flight turned into fight
03 | Comradeship
04 | Broadcasting room
05 | Dissension
06 | Going after
08 | Pep talk
09 | A kiss and a phone
10 | The new plan
11 | To the rooftop
12 | Friends are family
13 | Save our souls
14 | Talks around the bonfire
15 | The bully's former gopher
16 | Tears and rain

07 | Project to be one group again

2.1K 76 7
By zzzleepy_mirasol

"Sucks to be the bad luck's favorite." I whispered to myself as three zombies, who's roaming in a different direction, welcomed me. I carefully went inside the lab through the window, silently praying that I won't become the zombie's meal.

I deeply breathed in, slowly making my next move. I ducked to the desk in front of me, while getting the other pieces of the drone and the drone itself.

Once I gathered them, I instantly put them inside the bag that I found earlier. I sighed, relieved that I managed to do my task before the zombies noticed me.

But ofcourse, I'm dumb enough to bumped into the table when I was about to get up, earning the zombie's attention.

"Well, now I proved that you're really an idiot, Y/N." I whispered to myself. I quickly dodged when the zombie was about to charge at me.

"Joon-yeong!" I loudly screamed, making sure that they'll hear me even though they're who knows how many floors apart.

When I was about to get out through the window, a zombie approached me, making me lean on the edge of it, I strangled its hair while my other free hand was reaching out for the tuning fork near me. Once I did, I quickly stabbed it on the zombie's neck, shutting my eyes off as blood was splattering all over my face.

"Sh*t." I mumbled as the two zombies tried to resort onto me, and before they could come any closer, I kicked their face making them stumble down.

"Y/N!" I heard someone shout, I looked down seeing Dae-su and the others looking up to me.

"Catch!" With that, I threw the bag across the window, and with Dae-su's fast reaction, he effortlessly catched it.

"You scared the sh*t out of me, come down now!"

"I can't, just look for me with that drone!"

"Y/N I'm telling you if you don't go now–" I shut the window close before I even hear Gyeong-su's whole paragraph, not wanting for the zombies to hang on the hose again and someone betray our circle.

And right after I closed it, a zombie attempted to draw near me but failed when I threw a dissecting scissors that I also found on the table, aiming for its head.

"Not on my watch, little monster." But then, a zombie tackled me from behind making me fall, I rapidly switched our position, and now that I'm on the top of it, I snapped its neck. Making me gulp on the way it sounded.

"That, must have hurt... a loooot."

Then zombies started to go inside this room, just realizing now that the door is actually open, before any of them charged at me, I stepped on one of the zombie's shoulders, making my way outside the room.

I ran as fast as I could, just dodging the zombie's charges, a good thing that there's just a few of them... or not. I stopped when I noticed a phone on the floor, I took it with me, hoping that this phone still works.

In the distance, I could hear someone shout angrily, attracting the zombies in my area. But I ran with the zombies when I recognized the voice.

"Cheong-san ah!" I shouted, making the zombie beside me startled, but before he could even dig his teeth into my flesh, I used my elbow to hit him in the eyes, making it lose its balance.

He held my hand as he slipped, I immediately pulled him and closed the door. When we both finally settled down, we looked at each other while panting. I leaned on the wall, slowly sitting down, just tired... of everything. But still thankful to God that I did not become like those hideous creatures.

»»————- 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦
(𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕) ————-««

I-sak and On-jo's sobs can be heard inside the room, freaking worried about their friend.

Joon-yeong was about to say something to console the two but decided not to, as he thinks that the two girls don't want any consoling as of the moment.

Nam-ra was just quiet, sitting at the side, also worried about her friend. She wants to believe that she's still alive for she is strong and a fighter, but also doubting because, well, who the hell knows about the future.

"I'm sure Y/N's fine, she's not that kind of someone that will just turn as a zombie in any second." Su-hyeok was the first one to break the silence surrounding them.

Wu-jin just leans on the table, not able to think straight for he is just thinking about his friend... well, sort of a crush, but more as a friend's safety.

"She'll be fine." Gyeong-su said, not particularly talking to anyone but himself.

"And if she's not?" Ji-min interrupted, earning some glares from all of the students inside, but decided to just not talk back to her because they don't really have that much energy. As they don't know where their two friends are.

"I'm sure she's fine... so is Cheong-san. Both of them are good... well, fighters and leaders." Hyo-ryeong remarked, also strongly believing that her two friends are fine.

"What if I'm not able to catch the bag? What will happen to us now?" Dae-su suddenly said out of the blue. He's worried about his friends, ofcourse, but he is also slightly proud of himself.

"Yah, you did a good job for that." Wu-jin replied, tapping his shoulder.

"Well, we have the drone now, thanks to Y/N and Dae-su, so let's start looking for them." Joon-yeong said when he finished setting up the drone.

"Does it work? Is it working?"

"I think it will."

Joon-yeong removed his glasses and wore the goggle thingy that would help him control the drone. As the drone starts to whire, some of them are staying away from it, for them to avoid being hit.

"That thing's crazy fast."

"I'll take it outside after I find Y/N and Cheong-san. If I find any rescuers there, I'll land it in front of them."

"Okay, okay, okay."

"Wait a second." Nam-ra said, making Joon-yeong to stop controlling it. "They say when people know their situation is hopeless, they fall into despair."

"That's a great quote, really." Gyeong-su said while slowly clapping, but I-sak stopped him from doing so because they were in a serious discussion.

"Sweet saying. But what does it mean?" Dae-su, who's genuinely wanting to understand what Nam-ra said, asked.

"Even if everyone in the world but us turned into zombies, we can't fall into despair."

"Ahhh, so what does it mean?"

Then a conversation was made between On-jo and Nam-ra, slightly arguing about having hope and being logical.

"Yah, I think... flying the drone is what we need right now. Okay, try it."

"Here it goes..."

They traveled their drone around the school, just to witness that the campus that was once filled with laughter, joy, and distress, now became a total zombieland.

Hyo-ryeong was fidgeting, as they saw the total disarray outside the room that they're in. Seeing their old classmates eating one another, a girl hanging in the window that probably gave up, the blood along the floors that they stepped on almost everyday, the spots where lies the good memories of them just laughing.

The scenery was... too much for a high schooler like them.

"It's Cheong-san!" On-jo shouted, informing everyone. "What room is that?"

"Yah, Cheong-san ah!" Su-hyeok.

"You dumb idiot I'm gonna slap you real hard once we get there." Gyeong-su shouted, but is actually very happy to see his bestfriend, alive and well.

"He... he can't hear you."

"Yah, Lee Cheong-san!"

"Wait... is that, Y/N?" I-sak asked, while slowly pointing into the screen. Joon-yeong tried to zoom in to confirm.

"That's her! Y/N ah!" Wu-jin shouted with joy, but his eyes were changed into a confusing one when she saw what she's doing.

"Is she... singing? Singing in a middle of f*cking apocalypse while all of us are worried for her?" Gyeong-su said, looking at the girl with an unbelievable expression.

Y/N, who's not aware that the others were actually watching her, is happily dancing above the table, while her fist has an imaginative microphone, as if she's having a concert.

"This brat..." On-jo said, shooking her head. Su-hyeok tried not to laugh at her but did anyway for the reason that 'well, she can't see me, nor hit me anyway'. While Joon-yeong was slightly smiling, finding her cute, but quickly shrugged off the thought.

»»————-  ————-««

"Could you please stop having a concert inside a room with a zombie?" Cheong-san irritatedly asked me, I stopped my body from dancing and crossed my arms in my chest.

"Yah, don't mind me, this is my coping mechanism. Just focus on being paranoid about the zombie that has been stuck under the piano that clearly can't get up." I said, and continued on singing, not having a d*mn about him telling me to stop.

"Get down here." He held my waist and carried me down the table which made me glare at him.

"I did not like that action of yours,"

"I did not like that singing of yours, you're tone-deaf." Pretending to be offended by his words, I hit the back of his head making him 'ouch'. You deserve that for calling me a tone-deaf when I clearly have the voice of Arianna Grande. I'm kidding, no one can reach her.

When I was about to sit down, the speaker suddenly squealed, making me cover my ears with my hand.

[Uh uh uh, mic test. One two, one two.] I furrowed my eyes when I heard a familiar voice speaking through the speaking.

[Cheong-san and Y/N, are you there?] Cheong-san and I looked at each other as we heard our name being muttered by Dae-su.

[What are you doing?]

[Hey–]

[Cheong-san and Y/N, do you hear us?] Now, it's Su-hyeok who's talking.

I looked at the speaker and smiled, hearing my friends' voices.

[It's me, Su-hyeok.] We know, dumbass. [We'll come to you guys, so stay put. Got it?]

"Don't come, you moron. You'll get bit."

"You realize they can't hear you, right?" I asked Cheong-san, raising my eyebrows, and he just rolled his eyes to me.

[Cheong-san, I know what you'll say, but we can't hear you here.]

"What the hell are you doing, Bare-su?" I just shook my head and looked at the ceiling, while Cheong-san is looking dumb talking to a speaker.

[So don't get anywhere. Wait for us. You guys really can't go anywhere, okay?]

[I'll kill you if you don't listen, you idiot! Even you, Y/N!] Gyeong-su suddenly shouted, making me chuckle a bit.

[And for Y/N, well...]

[Why the hell did you throw the bag with a drone?! What if I didn't manage to catch it, then I'll blame myself!] Dae-su asked, sulking, which just made me laugh even more.

[Yah, and stop dancing in the middle of an apocalypse.] I was caught off guard with what I-sak said. How the hell did they know?

I deadpanned at Cheong-san who's laughing. I just rolled my eyes and crossed my arms to my chest.

[We'll come now.]

Then their pointless chitchat was also heard by us, them talking about Dae-su's poop, again.

"Class 2-5, the dumbest of the dumbest." I whispered to myself while laughing. I can't make myself an exception for that statement though.

Cheong-san went to the door, and when he was about to open it, both me and On-jo called his name.

"Yah, your crush is calling you!" I shouted, teasing him, and laughing because I felt the sparks between them.

[Please stay still. I know you never listen to me, but please do it this time.] Then a long pause...

"Yah, there's no message for you bestfriend? Seriously? Just for your lover?!" I shouted, looking dumb, since she'll not hear me anyway. Cheong-san is looking at me with disbelief.

"I thought I shouldn't talk to the speaker because they can't hear it anyway?" I just rolled my eyes at him, then we heard On-jo speak again.

[And Y/N ah, I know you're safe, don't sulk in there. And please... just tell Cheong-san to listen to me.] I smiled, with her still remembering me.

[Time for meditation.]

Author's note

Hellooo! Yes, I know this chapter sucks. I'm really not good at writing fight scenes so forgive me for this. But I still hope you guys enjoyed it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427K 14K 31
what happens when you awaken inside the world of your current favorite kdrama? will you have what it takes to save your favorite characters from deat...
6.5K 198 12
Trappe students must escape their high school which has become ground zero for a zombie virus outbreak. Nam ra x fem reader Going to try and update...
55K 1.7K 22
"𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥" - "𝐎𝐡 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟𝐟" Nam M/N, a third year, a delinquent, a smoker and the older...
19.9K 676 17
❝ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖, 𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 - 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐑�...