CHAOS [All Of Us Are Dead x R...

By zzzleepy_mirasol

◗ ⇀ ❝ sucks to be the bad luck's favorite ❞ *゚・゚ --wherein; y/n, a not-so-ordinary student, together with her... More

Author's Note
Characters
▒▒▒▒▒▒
01 | Before the chaos
02 | Flight turned into fight
04 | Broadcasting room
05 | Dissension
06 | Going after
07 | Project to be one group again
08 | Pep talk
09 | A kiss and a phone
10 | The new plan
11 | To the rooftop
12 | Friends are family
13 | Save our souls
14 | Talks around the bonfire
15 | The bully's former gopher
16 | Tears and rain

03 | Comradeship

3.4K 96 14
By zzzleepy_mirasol

"You look like the freaking main character right now, you know that?" Cheong-san said, pointing out my clothes. I ignored him and rolled my eyes at him. What the heck is their problem with what I'm wearing?

The others keep on looking for a phone, while Joon-yeong and Gyeong-su still kept the door closed.

"See if it's there."

"It's not here either."

"Did you find one?"

"There's nothing here either."

"D*mn it."

"Any luck, Dae-su?"

"Try looking at Ms. Park's table."

"Here." I-sak shouted, causing us to turn our attention to her. "I found one!"

We quickly ran unto her, getting relieved that we can finally make a call for help.

"Whose is it?" I asked, still lingering on my bestfriend.

"This is Yeong-ju's desk... Sh*t, it's locked."

Na-yeon then tapped I-sak's shoulder, "Do something." She said, panicking. Why don't you do something yourself?

"What do you want me to do? It's locked." I-sak frowned at her.

"Maybe it's her birthday?" Hyo-ryeong asked.

"When is that?" I shut my eyes, mentally cursing. Sh*t, this is why you need to get along with all your classmates. Na-yeon is an exception though, kidding.

"She's over there, give it." I-sak handed the phone to Cheong-san while he made his way to unlock its face recognition.

I wanted to tell them how dumb they are right now but I decided to shut my mouth, too lazy to talk, and for my bestfriends not to be embarrassed infront of others.

"You're gonna have to get closer." Su-hyeok added, which made me face-palmed. Dumb and dumber.

Finally, On-jo decided to speak up and told them that they don't need passcode for emergency calls.

Cheong-san started to call, telling to the other line that our campus has zombies and are eating people.

"Ughh..." I leaned on our board, stressed out by everyone... and everything.

"There's no way they'll believe him. They're just gonna say it's some sort of prank and never come." I said to Joon-yeong who's still holding the door. He looks at me, like he's worried that I'm gonna slam the table any moment.

After the call, we heard someone shout from distance, making the zombies to leave infront of our room.

"I think they're sensitive to sounds." Everyone looked at me but no one answered. The audacity.

On-jo then stood up and asked Cheong-san.

"He said they'll come." Cheong-san explained.

"Did they believe you? What if they think it's a prank and decide not to come?" Gyeong-su asked, I nodded my head as an agreement.

"Well, then try again. And tell them to hurry up!" Na-yeon stood up and shouted, which made me even more stressed.

"Shh, stop yelling. What if those zombies come back?" Ji-min said to her.

"Why don't you do something yourself instead of bossing everyone around here when you have no rights to?" I said, not actually looking at her because her face pisses me off more, she just scoffed at me and slammed the desk.

"Give me that." On-jo grabbed the phone from our friend, making the call. She lied about having a massive fire in our campus.

Well, a little lie can probably rescue us all.

A moment later, nothing's still happening. Being inside this room already bores me, I'm fighting the urge to go outside and fight with those zombies for fun.

"Call the cops again, get them to listen." Na-yeon said again. I rolled my eyes, she's just really hopeless...

"I am, but they won't pick up." On-jo explained, Na-yeon then went near Nam-ra which made me stand.

"Hey, do something. Tell Ms. Park to come and help. Do something..."

"Do what exactly?" Su-hyeok asked her, which made me looked at him.

"I don't know... Anything! What have you done as class president?" Nam-ra stood up which made me widen my eyes. Gosh, this will be bad.

"Teacher's office? So you just want me to leave now?" Nam-ra asked, her chin's up. I went near Wu-jin and Dae-su who's sitting at a desk.

"Well, if you're offering."

"You told me to do something. Do you want me to leave?"

On-jo tried to stop them, saying that she's only saying that because she's the class president.

Wu-jin at Dae-su joined the conversation. I hit them with their shoulders, shushing them.

"So stupid. Typical." Nam-ra said, and I have this tiny winy feeling that she's 1 milliliter close in slapping Na-yeon, including these two on my side.

"What's typical?" On-jo asked, I went beside her and held her hands.

"Yah, let's just stop, huh?" I whispered to her as she sighed.

"Now that we're in this mess, I'm your class president?" Nam-ra questioned which just made me sigh.

"We called the police, so I'm sure we'll be fine soon."

"But no one's coming!" Na-yeon started to stomp his feet like a child. That action suits her since she's childish after all.

"Enough already, we're all scared too!" Ji-min added, completely annoyed by our childish classmate.

"That's why I'm telling them to call!"

"Na-yeon ah!" I shouted at her which made her stop.

"Stop acting like a child! In a situation like this, what you need is a logical thinking. Positions or ranking doesn't matter anymore because no one can do what anyway. Try practicing comradeship so you'll get along with the one's you'll be surviving with." She gave me a death stare, which she thinks I'll be scared of.

"Y/N's right. Try to get along with us sometimes, Na-yeon." Dae-su said while clapping.

"Whatever. You're just jealous of Nam-ra because you're supposed to be the president but you're just a vice, anyway. Comradeship my ass, you mean flirting with all the boys in our section? That's why you're close with them, right?" I narrowed my eyes towards her, which she took back and avoided eye contact.

"What bullsh*t is she blabbing about?" Joon-yeong loudly whispered. It's like he's talking to himself but we can hear everything.

"Na-yeon ah, after all of these, you seriously need to go back to kindergarten." I walked towards her and she slowly backed away.

"And for your information, I'm not jealous of Nam-ra, I'm freaking proud of her for not having a mindset the same as yours." I intentionally collided my shoulder to hers, making my way to lean on the board with a frown in my face. I could feel Cheong-san's presence beside me.

"Don't mind her. Maybe she just lacked some vitamins when she was still a baby." He said, which made me laugh a little.

I felt Su-hyeok looked at us, but when I also looked at him, he immediately looked away.

"Whatever! Somebody just do something!" Na-yeon shouted with her hands strangling her hair.

"Ladies, ladies, can you just stop the whining?" Gyeong-su added, annoyed by everyone's bickering here.

"Oh, now you're butting in, shibal?" I face-palmed, knowing that this conversation will go nowhere. With Na-yeon provoking Gyeong-su, and Gyeong-su being short-tempered. Everyone stopped Gyeong-su when he was about to go near Na-yeon, including me.

"Gyeong-su, just let her be, she never listens anyway." After I said that, Gyeong-su made up his mind to just ignore Na-yeon, when suddenly the door opened revealing Coach Kang.

"Sem..."

"You guys ok?" He asked us when he entered, sighing deeply of relieveness.

"What about you? You weren't bitten?" Gyeong-su asked and Coach Kang immediately said no. He instructed us to block the door and everyone helped including me when I-sak suddenly pulled me.

"Y/N, On-jo yah, look." She whispered which made us stop.

"What's that?" I asked, not getting what she wanted to say.

"There. His arm." I-sak pointed out, then we saw a bite mark in Coach Kang's arm.

Sh*t.

"Coach Kang..." I called, gaining his attention. "Your arm..."

"What are you doing? Come help us."

"You have a bite mark on your arm!" On-jo shouted, which surely gained attention in the room.

"I wasn't bitten..." Coach Kang then looked at his arm. First stage, denial. Then he tried to cover it.

"It's a bite mark, Coach..." I said, still making sure that I show respect.

"I said it isn't. Don't talk back to me, okay?" Coach Kang's voice is panicking and keeps on hiding the bite mark.

"It looks like you're really bitten." I-sak utter which made Coach Kang shout, I quickly hid them behind my back.

"Then why are you hiding it?! Show it to us." I-sak stepped in front. D*mn, this girl and her bravery.

"I think you should leave now..." I-sak added, Coach Kang replied in disbelief.

"Get out of here immediately." I pulled her sleeves making her stand beside me.

As tension rises up, I-sak and Coach Kang exchange in shouting.

"You little... come here, I said come here. Now!" On-jo pulled I-sak when I kicked Coach Kang who's attempting to go near my bestfriend.

"Don't even try to get near, Sem... You were only asked to get out because you were bitten." I said, while Su-hyeok is in front of me and his hands on our side in case Coach Kang does any violence.

His nose started bleeding, then On-jo hit him with a bag which provoked him even more but suddenly, he passed out.

Then no sh*t sherlock, he started attacking people inside this room. I ran as fast as I could when I saw him running to Min-ji but I quickly frozed when he bit her in the face.

F*ck.

I was too late.

Min-ji started turning, a tear escaped from my eye.

If only...

If only I was faster.

While Dae-su was holding Min-ji, with Gyeong-su and Cheong-san blocking Coach Kang with a table, Su-hyeok started to remove things that were blocking the door, and told us to get out now.

Joon-yeong pulled me and held me on my wrist as we started running out of the room, we stopped on our tracks when a zombie suddenly appeared in front of us, more and more were coming, then Su-hyeok was fighting them like they're just a bunch of gangsters.

Then the boys started to help him, using the windows as their weapon. I badly wanted to help them but my mind was still fixed on Min-ji, who just turned because I was too late.

"Yah! Get out of the way!" Dae-su shouted, running towards them with a door as his shield. D*mn, now that's brainy.

"We should go now! Hurry!" I yelled when we, the girls, were just staring at them with amusement. We quickly ran and helped them push the zombies off.

"Yah! Upstairs!" Wu-jin shouted as we went up the stairs.

"Y/N, just go!" He shouted again when he saw that I'm not following the others.

"Be soon!" I shouted and he just nodded, them having one force to push the zombies off.

A lot of zombies were along our path so we decided to go in a different one, but the situation is just the same. I quickly kicked the zombie that's supposed to attack Cheong-san. He held my hand as we ran to the stairs.

"Su-hyeok!" He called.

"Get to the lab. Hurry!"

I helped Dae-su as we blocked the zombies with the door he's holding, pushing it away from the way.

"It's locked! We need to go somewhere else!" I-sak shouted panicky while moving the lock.

"We're surrounded, I-sak ah, we have nowhere to go!" I shouted back, still focusing on pushing the zombies.

With On-jo trying to break the door's lock, I-sak helped the others push the zombie, I quickly stepped on the infected student's face who's crawling when I saw that it's about to bite I-sak. I shut my eyes tightly, cringing on the way its face squeaks as I step on the zombie's face.

"It's open! It's open! Come on!" We all ran inside when my genius in apocalypse friend, On-jo, managed to break the lock and quickly shut the door.

As we're settling down, a bloody zombie's hand is wiped on Dae-su's face, making him whimper. Joon-yeong instantly get the fire extinguisher and hit it right on the zombie's face, but unluckily, he accidentally hit the window, causing it to break and worsen the situation.

I saw how he looked at his shaking hand, feeling guilty for what he had caused. I patted him on the shoulder and smiled.

"Yah, it's ok. It's not your fault, hmm?" He slowly nodded and avoided my gaze which made me sigh. Joon-yeong and him being soft-hearted.

While looking out for Joon-yeong, I heard Na-yeon's annoying bickering, again. Him and Gyeong-su fighting over something. I just shook my head, not having the energy to participate in their childish fights.

On-jo then noticed something... or someone missing.

"Where's Su-hyeok? Has anyone seen him?"

Author's note ✎

Yaaz, I-sak's alive! I personally think she shouldn't die just like that in the original series. And also, On-jo already lost a lot of important people for her in the series, I will not let it go like that in this book. We deserve to see more of her, justice for I-sak!! 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427K 14K 31
what happens when you awaken inside the world of your current favorite kdrama? will you have what it takes to save your favorite characters from deat...
118K 5.6K 13
"You're alive!." "No shit Sherlock, of course, I'm alive. Why the fuck would l be standing in front of you dipshits instead of being dead- also, abo...
96.7K 2.8K 30
: ̗̀➛ - y/n is a student at Hyosan High School. You keep to yourself and rarely speak. You only trust yourself but what happens when you have to trus...
94.8K 4.2K 28
A person with a desire to die and to live a normal life at the same time is the most dangerous person in the world. They can kill themselves by just...