A Man On A Mission || Classro...

By AnkitFTW

" You are being admitted to Class-D, the worst Class of your year. " " If you successfully reach Class-A, you... More

Chapter 1 : Man on A Mission
Chapter 2 : A New Environment
Chapter 3 : Questions
Chapter 4 : Speculations
Chapter 5 : Authority
Chapter 6 : Conflict
Chapter 7 : Breakdown
Chapter 8 : Blunder
Chapter 9 : Burden
Chapter 10 : Brother
Chapter 11 : Reunion
Chapter 12 : Affection
Chapter 13 : A Pleasant Afternoon
Chapter 14 : May 1st
Chapter 15 : Resistance
Chapter 16 : Consequences
Chapter 17 : Movements
Chapter 18 : Co-Operation
Chapter 19 : Hanging Out
Chapter 20 : Study Session
Chapter 21 : New Acquaintances
Chapter 22 : DripKouji
Chapter 23 : Hindrance
Chapter 24 : Manipulation
Chapter 25 : Lovebirds
Chapter 26 : Sudden Proposal
Chapter 27 : Your Real Self
Chapter 28 : Blackmail Gone Wrong
Chapter 29 : Other Leaders
Chapter 30 : Midterms
Chapter 31 : Female
Chapter 32 : Date
Chapter 33 : Proud
Chapter 34 : A Small Stroll
Chapter 35 : Results
Chapter 37 : Answers
Chapter 38 : Her Past
Chapter 39 : Responsibility
Chapter 40 : Problem
Chapter 41 : Weak
Chapter 42 : Excitement
Chapter 43 : Mob Mentality
Chapter 44 : The Tyrants
Chapter 45 : Wave
Chapter 46 : Rejoice
Chapter 47 : Meritrocracy
Chapter 48 : Kei
Chapter 49 : Queen
Chapter 50 : Is this Love?
Chapter 51 : Failure
Chapter 52 : Flaws
Chapter 53 : Hints
Chapter 54 : Embrace
Chapter 55 : Save Yourself
Chapter 56 : Facade
Chapter 57 : Sensei's Advice
Chapter 58 : The Girl With The Cane
Chapter 59 : Live However You Want
Chapter 60 : Student Council
Chapter 61 : Positions
Chapter 62 : Idol
Chapter 63 : 'Vacation'
Chapter 64 : Altercation
Chapter 65 : The Den of Hell
Chapter 66 : Wildcard
Chapter 67 : Retirement?
Chapter 68 : Worst-Case Scenario
Chapter 69 : Rat
Chapter 70 : Unity
Chapter 71 : 'I Love You'
Chapter 72 : Revelation
Chapter 73 : Baby Steps
Chapter 74 : Dying
Chapter 75 : Two Birds With One Stone
Chapter 76 : Cut
Chapter 77 : Rumble
Chapter 78 : Judgement
Chapter 79 : Slave
Chapter 80 : Dream Come True
Chapter 81 : One Sided Massacre
Chapter 82 : The Resolve Of The Weak
Chapter 83 : Calculations
Chapter 84 : Boys
Chapter 85 : Alliance
Chapter 86 : Odd
Chapter 87 : No Time to Rest
Chapter 88 : "Zodiac"
Chapter 89 : Game
Chapter 90 : Target
Chapter 91 : Simplicity
Chapter 92 : Agreement
Chapter 93 : Victory
Chapter 94 : Pattern
Chapter 95 : A Tyrant's Frustration
Chapter 96 : Class-A?
Chapter 97 : The Finale

Chapter 36 : Advice

7.9K 348 93
By AnkitFTW

Season 2 :  Chapter 3

"Good evening Ayanokouji-kun. "

With a small smile on her face, Ichinose walked towards Kiyotaka who was sitting on a bench scrolling through his phone, causing him to look up from his device in order to greet her.

"Good evening to you as well, Ichinose. So what seems to be the problem? Mind enlightening me?"

Hearing his straight to the point question,  she let out a troubled chuckle, seemingly a little hesitant to herself.

However she decided to remain silent for a bit, making Kiyotaka sigh to himself.

"Ichinose, I came here because you asked me for help. I think it's best for both of us if you could inform me about your problem."

His voice was the usual however if one carefully deducts his tone, they could clearly hear the tiredness behind it.

"A-ah I'm sorry for troubling you, Ayanokouji-kun. Actually the matter is…."

"The matter is…."

Kiyotaka slightly tilted his head in curiosity as Ichinose was still stammering to herself.

'Am I really getting confessed? She has the shy high school girl act going on at full throttle…

But we don't even know each other that well. Did she fall in love with me at first sight or something?'

However his predictions or fantasies, one may judge it however they want, was broken off by her suddenly yelling at his ears.

"I'm getting confessed here."

'Huh?'

"Huh?"

Feeling confused, he looked around the area finding no one aside from himself and Ichinose Honami.

"What are you talking about? I'm not confessing to you. You're confusing me."

"No no. Listen to me. Today one of my classmates gave me a love letter and told me to meet here. Look at this."

She quickly took out the letter and handed it to her accomplice, who looked as confused as ever, still he took it and surveyed the letter.

'Hmm...Judging by the way it is written and the excessive and pretty decorations, I doubt any boy would have the patience, and if they do, then my god, they are madly in love with Ichinose.'

"I still don't understand. What does this have to do with me?"

"Uhmmm, she is a very close friend of mine and I don't want to reject her face to face, so could you pr-"

"Pretend to be your boyfriend?"

"Exactly."

"Why not someone else? I bet there are a lot of other boys who would love to be your fake boyfriend. "

"Umm, I just feel more comfortable with you than any other boys, excluding my classmates, whom I can't involve in this matter."

'That makes sense. If she decides to fake a relationship with a boy from her class, then they have to act lovey dovey 24/7 in front of the girl, which would be really troublesome.'

"I see... I'm sorry Ichinose but I'm not doing that."

Hearing an immediate rejection, she lowered her head for a second before looking back at him with a small smile.

"Yeah, I understand why you don't want to be involved. I apologise for putting you in such a situation, Ayanokouji-kun. "

"No..That's not the main point. In my opinion the way you are going with this situation is completely wrong, Ichinose."

Looking at him confused,  Ichinose remained quiet, wanting to hear his explanation further.

"This girl spent all this time writing this letter for you and is mustering all her courage just to confess to you. 

In this world, where the society looks down upon humans who are in love with the same sex, she still overcame it just to let you know about her feelings.

Don't you think you are spitting right into all her efforts just because you don't want to hurt her?"

'Ironic coming from someone like me.'

Not seeming to find an answer, Ichinose looked down in remorse while Kiyotaka continued.

"Also don't you think it will hurt her even more when it finally gets revealed that we weren't actually dating and you were lying to her all this time?"

"I-I.."

"I understand what you are coming from Ichinose. But I don't think it's correct. Of course it's my opinion after all. You may do whatever you want, but please don't include me."

Ichinose's eyes didn't move away from the ground as she kept quiet to herself, contemplating his words. Not wanting to further include himself in such an awkward situation, Ayanokouji stuffed his hands inside his pockets and turned around from her.

"You are right."

As soon as he was about to walk away from her, Ichinose spoke out loud, causing him to tilt his head back at her.

She was smiling sadly, as if she was ashamed of herself.

"I was blind to not notice it. I was so focused on not wanting to hurt her and preserve our friendship that I didn't think of all the consequences one lie could create. I'm extremely sorry for being so naive, Ayanokouji-kun. Thank you for opening my eyes."

'Ehh, I didn't do much. After reading too many romance novels, this whole situation brought the romantic side out of me.

Guess I should call it Lovekouji.'

"It's all right, don't worry about it. Look over there, guess your date is here."

Looking towards the direction he pointed, they met the sight of a girl with short blonde hair, who was jogging towards their direction.

"Good luck, Ichinose."

Giving a small pat on her shoulder, he walked away from the scene after the strawberry blonde haired girl sent him a reassuring smile.

"Thanks for that Ayanokouji-kun.  I'll owe you a favour."

"That sounds good."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'Ichinose Honami, the Leader of Class-B.  A kind hearted girl with extreme charisma and social pull. However it seems she is too kindhearted for her own good. If she overcomes that obstacle though, she could be a formidable opponent for me to pass the time, after I get my class to the top.'

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

Ayanokouji POV

While washing the dishes, I took one last look at my phone before closing it and continuing my work.

No one said anything about hanging out in the group chat.

Oh well, not that I mind. It means I get to have some free time for myself, which I seemed to be not getting ever since my momentary freedom.

I mean ruling over a class, looking after your too- I mean 'friends' and overcoming any adversities that the school throws at you anytime gets pretty tiring.

Sometimes it's  best to just lay down, look at the ceiling and just wonder to yourself.

'How did I get so lucky?'

For fifteen years, the only thing surrounding me was white walls, mentally unstable students, psychopathic instructors and my father.

Just calling him that makes me grimace.

It's not that I hate him or anything, it just feels weird to know that the person who put you through all that torture and tribulations, all for his selfish gains was none other than your own father.

I bet most of the candidates of the White Room hate me for that, if they are even alive.

Not that it matters to me what others think. But I can't help but think to myself….

Why did he let me experience this temporary freedom? If he wanted me to polish my leadership skills, then he could've just added one more subject to the 100s of them that was on my daily routine.

Did he finally grow a heart and wanted to redeem for his act-

Wait, who am I kidding? That's my own father. I should know him more than anyone.

Us, Ayanokouji's are soulless from the deepest pits of our heart. 

I'm sure there is some specific reason because of which he let me attend this place. He must be planning some twisted fantasy regarding me, in his head….

After washing the dishes, I layed on my bed and checked my device one more time, before dropping it on the bed while sighing to myself.

"The most I can do is make the best out of these three years. Who knows what the future holds for me…."

That man promised me lifetime freedom if I survive this battle, and if he doesn't stay true to his word….

I'll make sure he suffers the consequence of lying to me.

End of Chapter 36

Words  :  2040

I'm on a roll these last couple days. I finally got some breaks from my tuition and the excitement of Season 2 is resulting in me writing chapters this quickly. Hopefully it's not rushed.

Anyways that's all for this one. See ya.

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 158 18
Kiyotaka returned to the White Room, along with Class D. I got the idea from @AlbertIsBestGirl's fic 🥇: ayanokojikiyotaka - 12/20/2023
6.3K 335 7
During the Entrance Ceremony in the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing Highschool gymnasium, a massive spell of light appeared throughout the gymn...
867 14 7
In Japan, the government will have created a special high school for the future pillars of Japan. Ayanokoji kiyotaka a normal student will have joine...
15.3K 761 5
Students from every year in Advance Nurturing High School have gathered in the Auditorium to watch the alternate reality of their school, observing h...