Married To Her Professor...

Von B_K_Maha98

One girl who have lot of dreams and want to succeed on it but she is not just studies more naughty and always... Mehr

1. First meet
3. The awkward feelings left them...
4. Taking her as a Responsibility
5. Pragya becomes a family member...
6. Pragya thought to give a chance to their marriage...
7. Students atrocity...
8. The restless feeling...
9. Kiddo Vs Scarry Cat...
10. Fight between Professor and Student...
11. Clarification of their marriage...
12. Blossoming of New feelings...
13. Father's Selflessness...
14. Professor's secret message...

2. Professor becomes her husband

910 88 71
Von B_K_Maha98

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

The days went well except that kadose period... We become a robot in his class everyday there will be question and answer section if we failed to answer then imposition and have to teach the next topic... Everyday we will check the time table at morning itself for his class... Wednesday is the black days for our class because we have lab class alone with two period totally more than half day he will be with us... Many want to take leave that day but we can't leave for labs...

Moreover before taking leave we have to inform and give a letter to our tutor... If it was fever or something our parents or hostel warden have to inform our tutor... It's really a hell for us...

Now I am standing before his cabin to get a leave for three days...

He comes after his class and looking at me stops before me asks why are standing here don't you have class now...

Sir I am here to meet you and i asked a permission from physics mam...

He nods and asks me to come inside...

Once he sat on his seat first he drink a water then turning to me asks what's the matter...

I forward the letter saying i want three days leave sir...

He frowned and asks three days including Saturday...

No sir... This week Saturday is already leave sir and i am asking leaves for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday... i completed...

He looks at me asks that means totally five days... What the occasion Miss. Arora...

My sister's marriage sir... I answered him who in return asks when was that...

Wednesday sir...

Its not your marriage na then why can't you take leave on that day only... He makes me irritated i want to smack him but knowing I am not in a place to do that stands there silently...

He reads the letter then signed on it passed me saying only this time I am allowed don't repeat it again with my brother's marriage or my uncle's marriage...

I nods okey by hiding my anger then left from there... I don't want spoil my mood by thinking about this idiot because i am so excited for marriage... There I will meet many handsome men and i going to meet my lovely cousins... Even though i don't like the one who is going to marry i love my other cousins...

Today evening itself I am leaving to my hometown from there with my family will leave to Hyderabad where the wedding is taking place...

I am going for my tauji's only daughter who is a fashion designer will always show much attitude... She is five years elder to me... Taiji is not less than her will never leave any chance to insult us... They're richy rich type while we're middle class... She is poor at studies while I am topper that's makes her always jealous... When they got know i got seat in this college have to see taiji and her daughter's face... If it was not for my tauji I may ignored this saying i have exam or test... He is just like my father may be more than my father because my father is a strict person while he is joyous...

In my family I have my father Mr. Rajveer Arora who is a farmer and my mother Mrs. Laxmi Arora who is helping my father and I have sweet little sister Diya who is in her higher secondary class... We both are scared of our father even if we want something or other we will plead our mother only... She is the mediator between our father and us... I don't hate my father at the same time I don't love him too... Because he didn't give us a chance to know him or didn't have a time for us like other father do...

At Hyderabad...

Tauji welcomed us happily while taiji welcomed us not so pleasent look but who cares knowing she is always like that...

From the time we came here to till now our taiji didn't stopped to praise about her son in law's family... They are millionaire and they're running a successful business extra... Me and my sister is really had a hard time to hear this.... But making us relax there comes there comes my favourite cousin...

I hugs my brothers and their wife's and start to play with kids...

I really enjoyed it except our taiji and her daughter... I also noticed her always busy with phone but when anyone of us entered inside her room she will disconnect her phone that instant... What's in that Haan it's not wrong to speak to your fiance na but i shrugged it...

Next day is sangeeth and groom's family is going to come here... I am not so excited to see that poor fellow who is going to marry this makeup box i am just pity on him...

We got ready and waits for the groom.... When we heard the band sound we are excited and went out to welcome the groom's family...

Groom's family is excitingly danced for the band even few from our side to joined them even I want to but my father is just beside me... When one of my cousin comes to papa and took him far away another comes to pull me to dance with them...

When the hitlar is not around why have to fear and i start dance with them crazily... One cute boy from groom side comes to me and dance with me while asking what's this beautiful lady's name...

I smirked and says why I want to say mr.... Then there comes my protective brothers and he moves away...

After our tiring dance we stopped and waits for groom to gets down from the decorated car....

When the groom stepped down my heart stops to meet and my eyes popped out... Were I am dreaming or what... Why he is here... Is he really my jiju...

The great Abhishek Prem Mehra my professor and my tutor is going to be my jiju... But why he is shocked like me were he saw me before... I just smacked my head remembering till this time I danced like a crazy na may be he saw me that time...

But not wanting to spoil my mood i ignored him like i didn't saw him but to my surprise he passed me a gentle smile while getting inside...

Here starts the function with the mass performance of my brother... After that one by one by starts to dance... My cousin insist me to dance but i looked at my father... Seeing my nervousness tauji says you beta he will not say anything...

I still stands there not knowing what to do but to my shock my papa nods by giving me a permission... I smiled and went to give my solo performance...

I am a classical dancer... The lights turned off and slowly focused the lights on me... The music starts for the tune my legs starts to move... Everyone is just memorized on my performance... Unknowingly my eyes falls on my professor who didn't even blinked his eyes and his eyes reflects how much he becomes speechless with my performance...

That makes my heart felt content...

When i ends my performance everyone in the hall starts to clap and thanking them i stepped down... Atlast there comes the groom and bride's performance...

They looks good together... She is little bit prettier than me to my dismay but i didn't cared for that because i love myself will never ever compare myself with anyone... I really felt like laughing while remembering how he want everything to be perfect on time he is going to get married to the laziest person other than beauty she don't have anything... I chuckled at that thought how my sister is going to make him irk in future... Good choice professor...

Then the function ends with the group dance...

Finally the day comes and my enjoyment also ends today going to miss my cousins... Don't know when will we meet like this again... It will happen on my marriage because now in my family I am the one who is going to attain the age age of marriage but for that few more years are there first i have to complete my studies then get a job...

Even though i loved to enjoy the celebration and the works is something which makes me tired but I didn't escaped like my other cousins instead i helped others because of which my family loves me more than others...

I met the groom unlike my professor they are so nice and they didn't showed attitude are self praising like my taiji... I really liked them... They themselves comes to talk to me and appreciates me for my performance and my helping nature... I smiles at them while thanking... Till now I didn't talked to him due to some unknown fear even he didn't talked to me which i am thankful for...

After little makeup which was done my bhabhi i went to welcome the guest alone with tauji and Bhai...

When the times comes for wedding taiji went to take my didi... When she didn't come after five minutes too my maa and my aunties went to check them...

Soon I heard some murmuring sound when they heard my tauji shouting at my taiji... The crowd formed around them even I went to check them...

I was shocked hearing my didi runs away with her boyfriend... How could she do like this Haan at a last minute... I unknowingly felt bad for my professor and looks at him who is talking with his family with a frown on his face...

His family comes to tauji and starts to fight with them...

Seems like his father who is fuming like a volcano shouts at tauji "if your daughter loves someone then why the hell she agreed to marry my son in the first place... Is this looks like a joke to you all... How we will face the guest... Do you even know how it will affect our name... "

For the first time I saw my tauji cries and by folding his hand before them asks forgiveness... Even my eyes are filled with tears... My papa hugs him saying everything will be fine... I know she is selfish but didn't thought she will do this to her own family like this... Tauji always granted her wish and he treated her like a princess but look at her not even thinking about him left from here by making him ashamed....

Seeing this my professor's mother took his husband away from us to talk something...

After sometime both his father and mother says to my tauji and my papa that they want to speak to alone they nods and followed them inside...

After few hours again the rituals started for marriage were i am sitting beside my professor without any emotions...

Haan my life changed... I just don't know what they talked inside but when they comes out after sometime tauji comes to me and by taking my hand in his says I don't have any option beta please forgive you tauji... Before he would continue my papa comes to us and turns to tauji says Bhai please stops this all... You don't worry she will get married to him...

My heart stops to beat... My papa looking at my maa states go and get her ready...

My maa took her from ther to get me ready... Is they really my parents i know my tauji is helpless but they didn't thought about or asked anything to me... What about my dreams... Don't i have anything to say... No one asked me is i am ready just getting me ready... For God shake i just 19 this is not agr for marriage... But who cares when just ordered me to act according to them... Even tears got tired...

I just don't hear anything what that priest is saying just acted robotically... After seven rounds around fire he made me wear the mangalsutra and filled my maang... That's it I am a married women now... My eyes welled up few tears left from my eyes...

My sister runs to me while hugging me starts to cry when they're ready to take me... I just couldn't control myself and i cried hard by hugging her tightly... But not even giving those peaceful time my maa pulls my sister away from me...

She with tears eyed me to follow them....

When they got a chance to get rid of me without even thinking about me they did this were i became that much burden to me... If they asked me i am ready to give my life too but they... From what i remember i didn't asked or demand them anything from them like friends do... Then why they're punishing me like this... it's better killing me than doing like this to me...

His mother comes to me and took me from there to the car where he already seated... She made me sat beside him... The car starts i just looked at my sister who is crying hard... I felt somewhat happy knowing atleast someone is there for me to understand my pain...

The tears didn't stopped from my eyes and i didn't even cared too... After sometime the car stops on the airport and from there we flied to Mumbai...

We reached his house which is not less than a palace the garden really impressed me but I was not in a state to enjoy the beauty... After the grahpravesh i entered inside... The marbles, the seeling and furniture everything showed the money and the richness if it was some other time I may admired those...

Then his maa took me to one room in upstairs which looks like his room because this has many of photos hanged on the wall... One by left me alone for which I am really great ful but his maa stayed back...

Once everyone left she sat beside me and took my hand in hers says we are sorry for putting you in this situation beta... Please understand we're helpless... I didn't said anything just kept silent... When a drop left from my eyes she wiped it saying please don't cry beta.... I know it was sudden and you're not ready but I promise you beta you will not regret for marrying my son he is real Jem beta... Soon you will understand him... He even opposed of asking your hand for marriage but we only compelled him so don't hate him beta... Like you even he needs time... Soon everything will be alright... And you can share anything with me I will be your maa than your aunty...

I just nods... She kissing on head leaves from there...

I just lied on the bed while looking at the ceiling blankly and i don't know when I slept like that...

When i heard the knock on the door i opened my eyes and looks around to find the reality and my wish of everything to be dream vanished... Slowly i went to open the door to find his bhabhi seems like comes with a dinner...

After placing the food on the Ottoman she turns to me says please come and have it dear... I just nods no but who in return takes me there and making me to sit on the bed starts to feed even when i protest to she didn't heard me...

After finishing feeding me she took the plates and left saying sleep tight.. After her there comes his sister who passed me a night dress asking me to change into it...

After changing I slept not caring about him who I didn't saw from the time we entered inside the house...

Next day after taking a bath changing into the dress his sister bought for me i went out nervously...

I saw everyone at dinning hall except him obviously... Seeing me his mother smiles and comes to me saying are you alright beta...

I just nods and with a tension says I have my classes today and i want to move to hostel... Hearing me everyone's face changed and I can very well say that they didn't liked my idea and they are going to deny... And I prayed to every God to help me because i can't stay here I feel so suffocated even though everyone is nice to me still I couldn't accept the truth and i want sometime...

Seems like God heard my wish today because his maa told me you can go beta but today after registering your marriage... I just nods okey...

We started to registration office after breakfast but I was confused that what we're going to do without him but I don't have that dare to voice out...

But I got my answer when i saw his car on the registration office... I didn't dared to look at him... After registering our marriage his maa asks him to stop me in my hostel for which I nods no and says I will go by myself...

Even he also denied saying he have some work... For that I am really thankful for... Then his maa told me that she is accompanying me for which I couldn't say no...

During the travel his maa told me i know beta you're not ready and you both needs time that's we agreed to stay at your hostel for sometime... After sometime when you're comfortable we will take you to our house but always remember this every weekend you've to come to our house... I just nods okey for that...

After dropping she went even she insist to walk with me till the hostel but i denied... After she left i removed the magulsutra from my neck because i am not ready to answer anyone...

By hiding that inside my purse i went to my room...

To my relief my roommate is not there...

Today i thought to skip a class... At evening she comes and seeing my state asks what happened...

She is my bestfriend Aarohi from childhood to till now we're the thickest friends but she is from ECE department... She knows my every bit of secrets... I have many friends but I didn't shared anything personal which i share with her...

I just couldn't stop myself by hugging her i start to cry... Seeing me in this state she got scared and by patting my back says some soothing words... After sometime calming down i explained everything to her who listened patiently...

By caressing my face says whatever happened we can't change it please forgot it and move on what one day you'll love him too... For now go and wash your face then we will for canteen... I just nods knowing she is right that I can't change anything now... I am somewhat relaxed now after sharing this with her...

How is it guys??? Please give your valuable comments and votes...

Guys I have already typed few more parts of this story i just need to know how frequently you want this story to be published...

Weekly twice???

Weekly once???

But everything in your hand only if i got good response then i will update even before the time even...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING...

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

13K 1.5K 28
Hi guys,,, This is my first story based on AurrishtasAnidita.. β†’Bondita is a normal school going girl. She is a brilliant student. She want to became...
136K 3.2K 13
It all started when she first saw him on her way to college as a teenager. Although she didn't know about his past, she fell for him deeply. He also...
29.1K 3.7K 20
Winner of First Prize in Best Fantasy story in Abhigya Awards 2018... They are arch rivals... One fights for the truth and the other fight for money...
7.3K 176 18
She was alluring, competent, hardworking and... 'A believer of True Love...' What will happen, when a handsome billionaire, equally dexterous and har...