Live For It

By LyEr7107

He seemed like the devil. He was evil. Cruel. She was always portrayed as a weapon. A tool. An occasional u... More

a/n
|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
aesthetics
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34|
|35|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|
|41|
|42|
|43|
|44|
|45|
|46|
|47|
|48|
|49|
|51|
|52|
|53|
|54|
|55|
|56|
|57|
|58|
|59|
|60|
Epilogue
a/n pt 2 (please read!!)

|50|

589 18 10
By LyEr7107

[sexual content warning]

{THIRD PERSON}

She doesn't try to hide the sway of her hips as she saunters into the bedroom. Zion shamelessly watches how her ass moves, stroking himself when he thinks about what he will do to Zhara. 

"You better not make me wait, Mr. Armani," she teases, looking over her shoulder as he throws the towels to the side. 

"Get your ass up on the bed, Raven," he orders, and she glares at him with those alluring eyes. 

"Make me," she bites back, turning to face him. Something deep inside him flares, and his heart beats faster with each harsh step he takes toward her beautiful body. 

"You have no idea what you do to me," Zion grabs her waist, yanking her against him. 

"I think I have a decent idea," she smirks, looking down at his erection pressing against her stomach. He squeezes her sides, loving the feeling of the flesh under his hands. 

Zion lifts her off the ground and tosses her on the bed as she gasps suddenly. She gives Zion a dark smile as he climbs on top of her. He then flips her over and pulls her hips up, arching her back for him. 

She rests on her elbows, turning her head to see what he will do to her. 

"You want to watch, huh?" he palms her ass, gripping it roughly enough to leave marks. 

She nods, lips parted in anticipation. 

He angles her body on the bed parallel to the large mirror on the wall, "Then watch."

His fingers graze her entrance, causing her to push back against him. She lets out noises that drive him crazy as he strokes the wet heat.

"You on the pill?" he asks, not wanting a repeat of last time. 

She nods, "I have an IUD."

She could've told him that before he went insane about the pregnancy scare. And before she broke the sad news to him.

He reaches over to the nightstand, but her hand latches onto his arm.

"I want it raw," she smirks into the mirror, meeting his eyes, "please."

He grabs the hand on his arm, pulling it to his lips before letting her go. 

"As you wish, tesoro," he mutters sweetly, escalating her heart rate with such simple words.

But he wasn't going to fuck her just yet, and she was getting impatient with every waiting second.

Leaning down, he glances at her in the mirror, knowing she was watching his every move.

His lips latched onto her core in one sharp breath, sucking and licking any spot he could to make her feel good.

He wanted to hear her noises so bad; bad enough to suffocate in her pussy.

Zhara kept her eyes on the mirror, throaty moans escaping her full lips. He pulled her clit in and out of his mouth, nipping at her sensitive skin. 

"Oh, Zion," she whined, pushing back against his mouth. Her arms stretched out in front of her, burying her face in the sheets.

"Eyes on me," he ordered, pulling away from her to smack her ass— hard. She groaned and looked back toward the mirror, eyes glossy and hooded from the pleasure flowing in her lower stomach. 

"Grind that pussy on my face, Zhara," Zion said huskily. Her body agreed quicker than her mind could comprehend. She couldn't help herself as she rubbed herself on his tongue, making a mess on his mouth. 

"Can I come, Mr. Armani?" Oh, she wanted to mess with him. He groaned into her, slapping her ass again.

"Fuck no."

"Please let me come," she gasped, breathing at a fast rate. "Oh, yes...please."

He slipped two fingers inside of her, curling them into her g-spot, forcing her to take the pleasure and refusing her the relief.

She moved her hips in circular and up and down motions, fucking herself on his fingers.

He kissed her clit then turned his head to the mirror, watching her eyes roll back into her head. 

"Don't close those pretty eyes, and I'll let you come," he bargained, and her jaw fell slack as she tried to keep her eyes on him.

"Good girl," he caressed the skin on her ass, moving his other hand down to rub her clit as he thrust his fingers into her.

Her body shook in attempt to keep the orgasm at bay, and it was the most beautiful thing to watch as she struggled not to scream.

"Come all over my fingers, baby."

She goes silent, her body convulsing with the feeling of explosion. Zion watched as her face was struck with the final touch he gave her. The vision of her under his will like this was intoxicating. 

He rubbed her as she shook, the overstimulation starting to send her deeper into her orgasm. 

She moans when he pulls his fingers out of her, slumping into the sheets beneath her.

"You okay?" he whispers, pulling her back against his bare chest.

"Yes," she sighed, leaning into his touch.

She loved this part, the calm and reassurance settling in her mind.

"Arch your back for me, Raven," Zion presses against her spine, pulling her back by her arms. She followed his orders, for now. 

"You still want me to fuck you?" he kissed the side of her neck, trailing down her shoulder blades.

"Mhm," she slowly moved her ass back and forth on his erection, showing she wasn't out of energy just yet.

"Are you gonna take all of me?" he was prolonging this struggle for her, and he was enjoying it every second more she has to wait. 

"Yes, Zion. Please," she begged.

Zion smirked, not sparing her a moment of preparation when he thrusts into her deeply. Zhara didn't scream; she was so quiet at first, that Zion thought something was wrong.

But his apprehension immediately vanished when he locked eyes with her in the mirror. Plump lips parted and a noise so lust-filled yet emotional echoed throughout the room. The feeling of being inside her was like no other Zion had experienced. He knew he was addicted now, and he was proud of it. 

He was going to show the world his woman and enjoy the way it envied him. 

{ZHARA}

Strapping the belt of extra ammunition across my body, I listen to Ren as he goes over the routing plan.

I had to stretch for twenty minutes last night after Zion had worn me out. I wasn't about to be sore for the day I would be watching my father die. My legs were still aching, but it was nothing I couldn't handle.

All I could focus on was the future image of my father's face as the life leaves his eyes. That was the only thing running through my mind as I opened the case in front of me, revealing eight different models of guns.

I couldn't stop the grin from reaching my lips.

"Fleet A and B will surround the top overhangs inside the warehouse, watching and waiting silently for the cue," Ren continues, circling a spot on the map laid out on the table. I watch as he traces a line with a red marker, showing the twenty men lined across the room where they will be going.

We had gotten basically all of our information from The Lions. And we still hadn't fully connected the dots with the initials labeled on the map, but at this point, there wasn't much more to figure out. 

"You will need to be fast and quiet, waste no time. You are the support, you will be there approximately forty-five seconds before the 3rd group comes in through the side gate," Liam points to the far entrance of the building.

"If put into a deadly position in open range, you all have suppressors on your tactical to keep your presence unknown while firing."

"Alphonzo is not expecting us, but we are in a similar situation," Ren adds, "Expect the worst, fight as if it is the last moment of your life."

My heart beats a little faster than it usually would before a mission. Usually, I would be mildly aware of what I'm getting into, but with this... We have to brace ourselves for any enemy.

"Do we shoot to kill?" someone speaks up from the group of people.

"Shoot to disarm and disable," Zion orders, causing me to narrow my eyes a little, "As usual, our side has the badges on the sleeve."

"Trust no one, your word of identification is Beltran," he says.

My eyebrows shoot to my forehead and I spin around to face him. Why the fuck was he using my middle name as an identification word?

Is this some sort of joke?

I glare at him, and he's only smirking back at me. Flynn snickers to the left of me, and I give him a look, too.

Little bitch.

"When the 3rd group makes it in," Ren glances up at the larger crowd of people to the right, "Any electronic device linked to the local cell network will malfunction due to a cyber disruption we will send through. We are using a closed signal line, so our's will not react to it. Anyone synced to that location for more than twenty-four hours will experience a short ringing sound and a tracker will be stimulated. We are doing this in an attempt to recognize anyone who is on Alphonzo's side."

Matteo's phone buzzes beside Flynn, and Zion snaps his head over to his brother at the interruption. Matteo mutters an apology before silencing his cell. 

"Alphonzo has been at this warehouse for at least four days. Each day we have seen a log of two truck shipments that enter at 11:00 pm and exit fully unloaded at 11:02 pm. It takes a multitude of people to empty two large trucks, especially in only two minutes. We have not identified what the shipments are, but we can assume there are at least thirty working on the bottom floor at all times to keep these trucks going in and out," Liam explains.

We are lucky to have someone as smart as Ren on our side. He was able to get into all logs that were connected to the streets around the building. 

"That means we have two minutes for everyone to get into position without being noticed. Once everyone is in and the trucks have left the property, we release the cyber attack, and hack into the camera system. We will be leading you from the inside, directing the next move. We use the distraction to our advantage. Everything is fast-paced," Ren looks to Zion for the final word.

"This is what we have trained for," Zion begins, "Tonight, we take back what we lost."

The people in the room bow their heads, reciting what is most likely a prayer.

Well, that's ironic.

I bow mine, too, because whether or not God likes me right now, I don't particularly want to die before my father does.

I throw my braided hair over my shoulder after they finish, and close the two cases of the armory on the table.

Everything that my father has ever said to me recites in my mind. And today was the day it was finally coming to an end. 

"You are what hurts him."

I guess it was time to fulfill that sentence.

I adjust the Armani badge on my shoulder, staring down at it with an empty feeling. Shaking it off, I grab the guns and ignore Zion's depicting gaze as it follows me.

I exit the room in quick strides, knowing that I won't be coming back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 70.7K 47
Book 1 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Aria Valenti, a beautiful 27-year-old girl in her 2nd year of residency at NY Medical Center, holding a lot of sec...
145K 3.4K 55
He is a force to be reckoned with. A lift of his finger & people are beheaded in seconds. A word from him & the streets of NY are bathed in blood. An...
10.4K 332 32
June, 2, 2024: #1 in Action-Romance "If you choose to leave, I won't stop you cause I know that would be a sensible decision." He moved even closer t...
58.1K 2K 35
UPDATES EVERY MONDAY! Vivienne Lee is pretty sure her next-door neighbor is a serial killer. What else could explain his creepily minimalistic apartm...