𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓔𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓻𝓮 𝓦𝓸𝓻�...

By eraethnicity

Eddie x y/n harrington - fem pronouns (title couldnt fit full last name for some reason) tags: eventual smut... More

Chapter Two // :DD
Chapter Three // <3

Chapter One // :)

75 0 0
By eraethnicity

word count: 1,574

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shit. she thought as she checked the time on her alarm clock that came to read 7:30 AM, on the dot. If Y/N didn't hurry in the next 20 minutes, she wouldn't be able to hitch a ride with Steve for school. So, in the remaining energy she got from 7 hours of sleep, she sprung off her bed looked through her long wardrobe of clothes, and went through the basics of what she thought would be morally appropriate and to look nice without putting too much effort; a modest jean skirt with a navy blue striped top, a white cardigan and some dirty high tops she's had for a couple of years. The most comfortable shoe Y/N ever bought.

Y/n rushed into her bathroom looking at herself in the mirror running her hands through her h/t h/c hair until she picked up her hairbrush, grabbing a maroon grey hair tie as doing so for y/n could use it to put up her hair. It's not perfect but hell, if it was I wouldn't be human. She then picked up her school bag that was left by her nightstand and grabbed a hairpin to make her outfit more exciting to the naked eye, like she cared. "I don't know how many times I have to remind you y/n, get your shit together and get in the car. I'm not a chauffeur!!" Her half-brother yelled from downstairs as she rolled her eyes. (A fair response to being scolded), as she opened the door outside of her room, down the stairs, ran past the kitchen, and then out the bigger set of double doors to discover the unfriendly gaze of Steve tapping his hand on the dashboard and looking from the wheel to her. Are you looking for an invitation?" "Actually I do need one."

"See you later. Just a reminder; you wake up 20 minutes before we leave ill generously leave you at home for you to either get another ride or walk by yourself. Spaghetti's in the fridge." God damn Steve always had to act like your fucking mom. "Yes, mother." Y/N assured him in a bratty tone. "And tell your bitch ass boyfriend to bring you home by 9. I know you have cheer practice with the basketball team." He sneered and almost drove out of the parking lot as you spat, "right. tell Nancy I said hi as well." Y/n rolled her eyes as she hurried onto the concrete grounds of the school.

He's such an asshole. Her pace quickened as she saw Michael Wheeler open the door to the front of the school. "Hey, wheeler!" Y/n hollered towards him being feet away. "Hey Harrington, haven't seen you in a while. How's Steve?" Mike asked curiously. "A huge bitch as always, same old same old." She shrugged as he held the door for both to go in. Her feet dragged along to her locker as Mike trailed behind, going off about his life, hearing the obvious excitement from his words because of his new relationship with Jane Hopper. (One of Y/N's friends on the cheer team.) "That's very nice." She looked towards him seeing a shirt she would wear, but couldn't. By the way, I like your shirt." She exclaimed, (well shit that was out of pocket). "Oh. Thanks! It's for my D&D club. Eddie Munson designed it. He's kinda the leader of it and shit. So if you want one make sure to ask him." Mike smiled at her. Y/N raised her brow, "Wow, must've taken a lot of effort for one person." "I agree, especially with the shipping. The whole process really." Mike then broke eye contact. "Anyway, I got to go check in with something. REALLY important. See you in study hall." Wheeler turned around and waved goodbye to her. That was nice.

The morning then became very lively for her, she now had 3rd-period math. With her boyfriend. A mood killer. It was so fucking exhausting for Y/N to see even see Jason. At this point, Y/N didn't genuinely know why she was dating him, (due to the fact of her father's overwhelming pressure to be 'the best woman she can become' which she continually used as a reply she would give to her best friend Robin Buckley.) He'd be all nice and lovey-dovey, and then pushy & aggressive the next. Not a nice guy, and obviously just dating him for the popularity points. Annoying for anyone to deal with in all fairness. So, right as the 3rd-period bell rang for the passing period, she avoided the short route and instead went the way the drama and art kids went. Y/N knew she'd be late but it's better than seeing Jason and his friends being basically parked in front of her waiting for a girl like her to exchange 'important' sexual questions. Immature.

Her pace became smaller steps as she contemplated if she really should be doing this. Of course, she just ranted about hating him and his stupid friends but something inside her felt guilt, in a deep part of her heart. So then, at that moment, she turned and walked the normal route. (an: istg y/n-). She walked back to where she last came from; the corner by the biology class and SLAM. Y/N collided with a long curly-haired boy who also turned at the exact time she did making a gaping wound and (most likely a devilish bruise) on both of their foreheads, bleeding. "Holy shit! I'm so sorry!" The guy got up as he steadied himself then reached a hand to her swiftly. "Are you okay?! I'll take you to the nurse's office." His eyes gave off a stinging anguish look. "Yeah, sure, just don't run into me again." Y/N murmured jokingly as she tried to hold in tears as she grabbed his ring-welded hand to be pulled up. The guy widened his eyes fully seeing her more gaping cut (like it was better if she was sitting down.) "Is it worse than yours?!" Y/N jeered and looked around as she almost shouted before looking at him again. He then took off his vest using it to cover the cut on your forehead and then directed your footing to the nurse's office 3 corridors away. 

"What's your name?" She asked her eyes venturing to the floor. "Eddie Munson, yours?" Eddie swallowed. "Y/N Harrington." She said while looking up to him, getting a clear look at the guy who gave her the injury on her forehead. He had brown doe eyes, long curly dark brown hair, a hellfire tee shirt (like Mike had on), some dirty ripped jeans, black platform boots, and an army-styled iron pendant that was slung around his neck, moving every time he walked. "Like the RICH Harringtons?!" Eddie exclaimed shocked seeming to be shocking to his core. "Yeahhh, crazy right." She stammered sarcastically as Y/N scoffed putting her hands in her jean skirt pockets awkwardly. She'd bet she looked like a sixth-grader in the manner she had right now. "Hey, whatever you're thinking Harrington don't think it. I won't treat you any different because of your higher social status and money. I mean if you didn't know, I'm not the kind of person that is invited to parties and shit. I'm not that guy. " 

"Why's that?" She directly out of pure curiosity. "My club, my 'unpopularity', my hate, or you can say, bickering towards Jason Carver. That type of bull shit that high schoolers care too much about. But indefinitely they'll be out of here starting to wonder why they even bothered." Y/N realized this was Eddie Munson, the guy Mike was talking about. She didn't know how she could be so forgetful to forget a name like that. Especially a guy with ravishing looks. She always has been forgetful. "You know Mike Wheeler? He sorta told me about your D&D club as you mentioned." Y/N slid that into the conversation. 

Eddie furrowed his brow like he thought she had something that came out differently, which she didn't understand. "It's not bad! I actually really like it." She added in an encouraging tone. "I'm honored." He joked around as they turned into the entryway of the nurse's office. "Dear lord! You two look fairly injured for just being in the passing period!" The nurse said to the both of them rushing over to her to look at both of their injuries. "Do either of you have a teacher note?" She inquisitively asked. "No ma'am, we ran into each other during the end of the passing period because we were in a rush." Eddie turned to her giving a slight grin. The nurse sighed. "You kids have to be careful, you could've gotten either of you a severe concussion-!" "Yes ma'am, we are both totally aware of the danger that could've thwarted into our lives but could you please take care of my wound because I feel really lightheaded and I don't know if it's your talking or because of MY talking."

After 15 minutes or so the nurse got them both patched up and bandaged from head to toe. Whether it was just her scuffed-up knee that barely even bled; it was tightly wrapped with a cloth. "May we both go to class?" Eddie kindly asked the woman who was tending to his "scratched" elbow. "Give me a moment." She hissed. A moment later she looked at the both of them with exchanged glances as she strutted over to her desk to grab a hall pass from her drawer. "Alright sweethearts, what is your 3rd-period class?" "Math." They said identically. "We have math together?" Y/N furrowed her eyebrows in confusion looking over at Eddie. 'Yeah?" he asked, tilting his head to look at her with dark brown eyes. "Holy shit! I didn't even know that." "It was pretty obvious when you asked me if I was in your class." "Sorry."

During convenient times, she felt she had someone to talk to about her problems when she talked to Eddie. Until they walked into the boring-ass classroom. That's when she saw Jason's piercing blue eyes stare into her own. His aura of jealousy was through the walls. Even being 13 feet away from him was ultimately frightening. She did not like people being mad at her for something as ridiculous as this. "Harrington. Munson. Hall pass?" The teacher glared at them putting his glasses to the top of his nose bridge. "Right here, sir." Eddie smiled at both of them. Oh shit. She was still carrying Eddie's jean coat that was covered in blood. She should've just given it to Eddie before getting into the classroom BUT NO, SHE BROUGHT IT IN LIKE A DUMBASS. This is probably the reason and what Jason was most angry about. Having Eddie the freak Munson's coat in her hands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
73.1K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
73K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...