𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄

By flippedmyswitch

𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄, a myth passed among many generations. From the early ages of exploration to the ea... More

𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍 - 𝟎
𝐄𝐍𝐀 - 𝟏
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐎 - 𝟐
𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐀 - 𝟑
𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄 - 𝟓
𝐄𝐗𝐈 - 𝟔
𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐀 - 𝟕
𝐎𝐊𝐓𝐎 - 𝟖
𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐀 - 𝟗
𝐃𝐄𝐊𝐀 - 𝟏𝟎
𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐊𝐀 - 𝟏𝟏
𝐃𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐊𝐀 - 𝟏𝟐
𝐃𝐄𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐀 - 𝟏𝟑
𝐃𝐄𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐀 - 𝟏𝟒
𝐃𝐄𝐊𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄 - 𝟏𝟓
𝐃𝐄𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐗𝐈 - 𝟏𝟔
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈
𝐃𝐄𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐀 - 𝟏𝟕
𝐃𝐄𝐊𝐀𝐎𝐊𝐓𝐎 - 𝟏𝟖
𝐃𝐄𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐀 - 𝟏𝟗
𝐈𝐊𝐎𝐒𝐈 - 𝟐𝟎
𝐈𝐊𝐎𝐒𝐈 𝐄𝐍𝐀 - 𝟐𝟏
𝐈𝐊𝐎𝐒𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐎 - 𝟐𝟐
𝐈𝐊𝐎𝐒𝐈 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐀 - 𝟐𝟑
𝐈𝐊𝐎𝐒𝐈 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐀 - 𝟐𝟒

𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐀 - 𝟒

5.1K 180 141
By flippedmyswitch

"𝐀 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧. 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡." 

― 𝐓.𝐉. 𝐊𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐞, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐚

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝟏, 𝟏𝟕𝟏𝟖

    𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒. All the siblings that weren't daggered were all out and about doing things. Ezekiel had insisted that Renee stays at the house rather than some random hostel that she had booked. After a bit of back and forth arguing, she just sighed and gave up.

    New Orleans was just as amazing in the daytime. The festive decor is all still up and everyone is going about their day despite the night of drinking prior. The food there was also amazing and from many different cultures.

    Ezekiel had taken her to all of his favorite places in town and refused to let her go out on the street alone, his excuse was "I don't want you getting attacked by anything," Renee knew it was bullshit. He just liked her company.

    But now, the Mikaelson siblings are back. The brothers, Klaus and Elijah, were eager to meet the girl that had Ezekiel obsessed by the first meeting. Rebekah, too, was excited but for a much different reason, she could have a friend.

    Entering the kitchen, Renee is greeted with the chatter of the Original siblings. They all turn to look at her, examining her closely. The girl was far from intimidated, instead, she puts on a friendly smile and greets them, "nice to meet you guys, I'm–"

    "Renee Winters," Klaus said for her with a kind grin, "the only person stronger than me."

     She chuckles, "that's an interesting way to greet someone."

    Elijah makes his way in front of her, holding out his hand, "nice to meet you, Renee. I've heard great things about you."

    "I could say the same," Renee smiles, "the noble brother, yes?"

    "You're correct, I fear my brothers have a bit of a behavior problem," Elijah points his thumb toward Klaus and Ezekiel. The latter brother seemed tense like he was ready to jump in if they tried to hurt her.

    "Trust me, I know, nature bitches about them all the time," Renee snickers, attention moving to the only other girl in the room, "you must be Rebekah."

    The blonde girl nods, "that's me. It's lovely to meet you, Renee. I hope we can be friends."

    A warm smile grows on Renee's lips, one a mother would give to their child, "I hope so too."

━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏, 𝟏𝟕𝟏𝟖

    𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐄. She stopped counting her age the second she hit one hundred and stopped celebrating when she was nineteen, so how the Mikaelson's found out it was her birthday was a complete mystery.

    The Original Family had been kind and offered to let her stay with them, and who was Renee to refuse. They had all grown very close to the girl–all of them feeling overprotective over her. The girl was too selfless, according to them, and they'd make sure anyone who used and harmed her–both emotionally or physically–would suffer.

    "Wake up, sleeping beauty," Rebekah yells, tugging the blanket off of Renee's body. A tired yawn slips from the younger girl's throat as she curls into her pillow and ignores the Mikaelson sister.

    "Mmm, no," Renee's voice came out raspier and deeper than normal due to the lack of use through the night. Her sleep was extremely valuable to her and she was far from a morning person.

    "Mmm, yes," Rebekah mocks, tugging the pillow Renee was curled into with the blanket on the bay window of her room, "you're really going to sleep in on your birthday."

    "Birthday?" Renee mutters, finally sitting up and rubbing her eyes. God, how did they even know that? She herself had forgotten. Opening her eyes fully, she sees Rebekah standing with her hands on her hips impatiently. "How do you even know that? I even forgot."

    "Because I just do," Rebekah shrugs, "now get up, the boys are attempting to make you a birthday breakfast."

    "That's going to taste interesting," Renee finally stretches, getting off of the bed, "I'll be down in twenty."

    "I'm counting on it," and with that, Rebekah disappears with a gust of wind.

    As she had said, Renee entered the kitchen all ready for the day in twenty minutes. A small gasp fell from her lips when she saw all three brothers covered in flour and pancake batter. Rebekah was giggling in the corners, watching them fail tremendously at making them.

    Ezekiel turns to face her with a large grin, "the birthday girl is finally here, I say we give her a big Mikaelson brother hug, what do you say?"

    Renee shook her head, laughing, "I'll have to pass." All of them were covered with the ingredients of the pancake batter and it would surely transfer over to her if they hugged her.

    Mischievously, all three brothers creep towards her as she takes quick steps back. Without giving them time to react, Renee took off sprinting. Obviously, they could use vampire speed, and it seemed Ezekiel realized that, because the second she entered the living room, he sped in front of her.

    "Let's talk this out," Renee puts her hands up in surrender. However, she knew the boys would never back down. And she was trapped. One brother in front of her, the other two behind her. The girl looks over at Rebekah who seemed to be enjoying this way too much, "a little help here?"

    "Nope, this is too entertaining," Rebekah chuckles, blowing a small kiss.

    Renee playfully narrows her eyes at her, "just wait til your birthday comes up again."

    Ezekiel lunges towards her, arms open. She is tugged into his messy body, the feeling of pancake batter smearing onto her clothing and skin making her laugh. He buries his batter-covered cheek onto her neck earning a small squeal from Renee. Soon, the other two brothers join, covering her in the same stuff they were.

    Laughter spilled from all of them as they pulled away, Renee, as expected, was now also covered in pancake mix.

    Man, did she love this family. 

𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫! 𝐢 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐡 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥. 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

656K 18.6K 47
[ THIS BOOK INCLUDES CRAPPY WRITING, PROCEED WITH CAUTION, THE SECOND BOOK IS MUCH MORE DETAILED ] ━ 𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍. ❛ bow before her ❜ in whic...
40.7K 584 11
just some imagines about good ole kol. gender neutral stories. currently closed for requests and writing has stopped for the time being. thank u fo...
140K 4.7K 77
❛︎ 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘊𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 ❜︎ 𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝, 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 �...
953K 21.9K 36
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐄𝐒, didn't expect that she'd become interested in one of the originals. Not at all, in fact. Being twins with Caroline, she'...