Demons

By patamon32

a book with "demons" in it, but what kind of demons? More

Demons
The stranger
The 'rescue'
Jase
Home Sweet Home
Ruby
meet the family
rights
Name Change
if you want it...
more more more
The servant
Point of view

help!!!!

27 3 0
By patamon32

well, this is a diffulcult place to be in , but i need help with a guy. he has a girlfriend and i have just been texting him and he basically told me to lay off on a app called trivia crack i just wanted to play a simple game of trivia crack with him is that so much to ask? well like i said all of that and i dont know what to do, i didnt tell him that i liked him and i dont know what to do i guess that i can erase all of the jasons in my life it just wasnt meant to be...... :( and readers, jason will be under a different name, help with the name, i chose the one name that made my heart skip a beat and i dont know what to do. goodbye jason scott dolley, farewell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 1.5K 33
The story is about a very prominent Rajput family in Rajasthan, well-known in their village, and they have a large business empire of the jewelry and...
362K 9.6K 150
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
262K 5.5K 72
This is the story of bts 8th member the girl who will be the 8th member even don't know who is bts what will happen if boys knew it's a girl
197K 4.8K 41
It is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...