Always in my Head [Sashanne]

WhitWebb tarafından

10 years after returning home, Sasha is constantly caught up in her own thoughts. What could she be thinking... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21: Epilogue

Chapter 16

680 22 6
WhitWebb tarafından

Anne's POV

Sasha seemed to be in deep thought. She was staring into space while her fingers glided across my back.

I glanced up at her, "What are you thinking about?"

She shook back to reality, "You."

"Anything else," I didn't want to sound like I am worried about her, but I am.

"There are always something going on in my head," she seen the concerned look on my face, "but do not worry, okay. I can't say for certain when I'll be in a better place mentally, but I want to be better. You are my happy place. When I am with you, the chaos in my head is silenced."

I hugged her tightly, burrowing my head into her chest.

...

Sasha's POV

I will admit that I am really nervous about starting therapy again. It has been so long ago.

-Flashback-

"Sasha Waybright," the receptionist called out.

I stood up and followed her to a small office.

I could feel my heart racing, the sweat forming from my anxiety, and the sting from my fresh cuts.

After what felt like an hour, there was a knock at the office door. A man, with a clipboard in hand, peeked his head in.

"You must be Sasha," he said, checking the papers attached to the clipboard.

I nodded as he took a seat in front of me.

"My name is Dr. Wyatt, and I am here to help," he explained the way things would go.

When it came my turn to tell my story, I was afraid. Regardless of my internalized fear, he was here to help.

I let everything I could spill out of mouth. My parents' divorce. My mother's manipulative nature. My experiences in Amphibia. My self-harm. And anything else I could squeeze within the hour.

There must have been a lot going on due to the therapist rapidly taking notes.

Over the course of several months, I was diagnosed with clinical depression, fear of abandonment, Bipolar Personality Disorder, and certain aspects of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.

I was prescribed a decent amount of medication for all of my mental illnesses. For awhile, I denied that I was sick. I would refuse the medicine until my grandma started counting my pills.

Then, taking my medicine was like second nature. I would take my morning pills first thing when I woke up and took my nightly meds right before bed.

I felt like I was getting better, and I felt proud of myself for once. I graduated college with a Psychology degree, moved into my own place and became a therapist with inspiration to help others.

That is when I stopped taking my medication. I was better over all my issues. Or at least, I thought I was.

...

I came back to Anne snuggled up to my chest.

She is my happy place. My escape from the negativity my head.

I know we will have to get up soon for my online therapy appointment, but for now, I want to lay here with her forever.

___________________________________

Hello beautiful people! What's up?

-Whit

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

107 8 4
A fanfiction about Anne after she comes back to her world. She had let go of her frog family but in reality she can't deal with it mentally. The trau...
11.9K 437 30
Temporary cover, just a sketch because I needed at least something. ___ This story is covers manipulation, death, love, isolation, depression (subtle...
133K 3.6K 49
!!!CURRENTLY BEING RE-WROTE!!! After 10 years of Barely visiting Each other, Anne, Sasha, and Marcy, decide to move in together, Eventually finding o...
4.4K 65 17
hay I know this is my first book so I do hope you enjoy I love all of the characters from amphibia they have a special place in my heart and also all...