A Battle For Freedom - BFB Ro...

By AstroSyl-

15 contestants. One island. 2 hosts. 1 Mastermind. Their goal is to kill each other to gain the prize of free... More

Disclaimer !
Characters !
Where Am I?
Newbie Alliance [Hangout]
Leaves and Sweets[Hangout]
Unexpected Events
An Ultimate Quest
A/N 1
Special Picnic Party
Victim #1
Chapter 1: Trial 1a
Chapter 1: Trial 1b
⭐ The Fall of a star ⭐
A/N 2
Just like that.
Afterlife Arcade
A Broken Promise
About Gem School [Hangout]
Mastermind in thought
Prizes
Surprise Birthday Party
Surprise!
Victim 2
Crack Chapter 1
Investigation Time #2
Chapter 2: Trial 2
A/N 3
🌼 Fashion Disaster 🌼
Another one
Back to the Afterlife
BFB Ronpa Leak
Friends or Foes
To celebrate the anniversary.
Forks for ya
We saw.
3rd times the harm

Investigation Time #1

569 5 7
By AstroSyl-

.

.

.

.

.

.

[Lollipop's POV]

I was shaken at that very moment. Spongy was there dead. He was swinging around as blood and water was dripping from him. Then.

Ding!

Ding!

Dong!

"A body has been discovered! Now. After a few hours of investigation,The class trial will begin!"

Four said through the speaker. Then we heard X."So Foury said that i was in charge of this. So contestants please check your digitfile and you will see info about spongy's death." The yellow variable said. As i brought my digitfile out and turned it on. Sure thing it was the info of Spongy's death.

Victim's name: Spongy
Cause of Death: Strangulation
Location of Body: Playground on the swings
Time of death: 7:02 PM
Body found: 7:23 PM

This is truly strange. But who cares we need to investigate."Hey whats that over there?" Flower said pointing at something our eyes landed on the rope that was beside the swing.

"The murder could've possibly left this at the crime scene." I said picking it up.

Truth Bullet!
-DigitFile - info of Spongy's Death

-Rope - Found on the sand beside Spongy

"I think we should investigate more.Theres no way these are the only clues" Gelatin said."Well we should start with everyone's alibi's first." I replied walking over to the first person who found the body.Taco. "So, Taco what we're you doing before Spongy died." I asked raising an eyebrow."Well for starters i was in my room sorting stuff out. Then i wanted to look for spongy to say sorry to him because of the picnic i asked Blocky if he had saw Spongy and the last place he saw him was the play ground. And as i got there he was already dead." Taco said sniffling a bit."I see. Thanks for telling me then" So then Blocky saw Spongy there.. interesting..

Truth Bullet

Taco's account - she claimed to be sorting out her work until she wanted to find Spongy, She ask Blocky if he had seen Spongy, and he claimed he saw him at the Playground. But as Taco went to the playground Spongy was already dead.

With that given information i walked over to Blocky."Hey blockster, Tell me. When was the last time you saw Spongy?" I asked. Stupid question if i say so myself but nows not the time."Oh uh. He was here. Or something on the seesaw." Blocky said."So was he with anyone?" I replied."Uh..i did see someone with him but i mostly forgot." Blocky replied."Alright think thats all i needed to know

Truth Bullet!

Blocky's account - Blocky had saw Spongy at the playground still alive with someone but he forgot who it was.

I looked at Spongy's dead body feeling bad for the poor sponge. I was about to leave the playground until i saw a bunch out sand out of the playground."Hey Gelatin, can you come here for a sec." I said bending down to the pile of sand trailing."What is it Lollipop?" He asked walked to me."Look at this. There seems like a bunch of sand trailing over to the hotel."I said."Well any one could've been here. And gone to the hotel." Gelatin replied looking at me."Well if they we're only walking over to the hotel why is there so much sand?" I asked as Gelatin looked back at the trail of sand."Maybe the killer was careless enough to trip and fall not sure." Oh well. We'll figure this out soon.

Truth Bullet!

Trail of sand: a strange trail of sand leading to the hotel.

I stood back up and my eye caught teardrop waving at us. I gently gave Gelatin a nudge making him look at teadrop."Whats wrong TD?" I asked walking over with gelatin. She was pointing at something. I looked closer and saw bits of.. lettuce? I looked even closer. It pretty much had brown patches on it meaning its been here for quite a long time now."This could be useful information. Lets go." I said.

Truth Bullet!

Bits of lettuce- A patch of lettuce was found in the sand. It seems its been there for a while.

As i walked i was suddenly pulled back. I turned around to see Teardrop grabbing my arm as gelatin looked at the looked at the place they were stepping on."Look at the amount of sand here from where you're sanding over there. Doesn't it seem like the body was dragged? And theres bloodstains, Just a bit" Gelatin said as i look a closer look."Huh. I does look like it. Well if thats one of the clues, can we go now? Also. TD let go of me please will you?" I said as Teardrop quickly let go of her hands on mine.

Truth Bullet!

Dry Bloodstains - Those blood stains came from spongy.

We finally got out of the playground at last and we saw Blocky and Woody looking as something and we went up to them."Hey Blocky, Woody. Whats that?" Gelatin asked."Oh. Well i just saw these broken binoculars on the ground. This has gotta be a clue right?." Blocky asked. Binoculars? Could the culprit drop this? Maybe. And theres only one person who could've had this."Pretty much a clue. This could be useful for trial.

Truth Bullet!

Broken Binoculars - These binoculars were left be the culprit most likely they either tripped and it broke or accidentally dropped it.

"Welp cool we found a clue. C'mon Woody." Blocky said walking away as Woody was trailing behind him."Wait! Wait up!" He said trying to catch up to Blocky."Well as we know there could only be one person who couldve had this right?" I said as they both nodded catching up to the case. We walked to see Profily by the shed with Leafy and Firey. We went over to them."Oh hello there you three!" Profily happily greeted us with a smile. They were surprisingly happy.after the recent events? Thats weird."Heya Profily! Hello aswell Firey and Leafy!" Gelatin greeted them."Hello dear friend!" Leafy said."Anyways why are you three here?" I asked."Show it firey" Leafy said and i looked over to Firey who had a bloody hammer. There was some blood on the handle but none on the upper part. Thats strange."Ew. I have- oh wait nevermind the blood is dried." Firey said putting down the hammer.

Truth bullet!

Hammer - this hammer seems to only have blood on its handle. Weird.

"Oh yeah while i was making my way here i found this!" Profily said pulling out something

A picture of Loser? And someone else? "Hey! Is that Loser?! Let me see! Let me see!" Firey exclaimed trying to grab the picture from profily."Hold on whos that beside loser though?" Gelatin asked."From the looks of it. Seems like Winner!" Profily replied.Winner?"Who is Winner.. exactly?" I asked."Oh! Before Loser used to work with Winner then Loser decided to fly solo!" Profily replied."Well who ever had this must be a big fan of Loser and Winner!" Profily chuckled.Huh. the killer might have dropped this.who knows..

Truth Bullet!

Picture - It's an old picture of Loser and Winner. Thats it.

"Alright lets conti-" As Gelatin was about to finish his sentence he was interrupted.

Ding!

Ding!

Dong!

"You're time is up! And it's the moment you've been waiting for! Class Trial! Please head to the Lobby and let X escort you to our class trial room!"

"Aw man! Already? Bummer." Firey said."Welp i guess its time for trial.." Gelatin said as we all went in the lobby everyone else was there."13...14... Everyone's here! Yay!!! Anyways everyone follow me to the elevator!" X said walking as we followed him."So like. How do we get there?" Ruby asked."You'll see" X replied.After walking for a while we got to an elevator. X pressed the button and the door opened."Okay all of you go in" X said as we went in. It was a normal elevator it was quite spacious to fit us inside."Going down everyone!" X said pushing the button and the doors closed.So. one of us murdered poor Spongy. One of us here. Committed crime. This. Will not be accepted.

------------

Hell yeah! Investigation chapter! Oooh i wonder who's gonna die! Oh wait i know who dies. I made the script.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 87 12
Raku Nanashi On his first day at Hope's Peak Academy, he had been transported to a tropical island with the students from the 77th Class of Hope's Pe...
9.3K 98 54
22 different fandoms participated a killing game of Hope and Despair traditionally 16 students are to participate the killing game, but instead the m...
238 23 29
On a remote, mysterious island, 30 strangers wake up in pairs in rustic cabins, not knowing how they got there. They introduce themselves to each oth...
10.6K 206 38
(Previously titled 'Never Be Back Where We Began') Already interested in Hope's Peak Academy, or more specifically the dark secrets the school had, h...