Goal: A Normal Life

By IvoryValentia

"What are you doing in my room?" I grimaced, my face scrunched up in a frown as I smell the strong pungent sc... More

Before you read
Prologue
Characters pt 1
Characters Pt 2
COMING SOON
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Heinrich Character Profile
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six
Sixty-seven
Sixty-eight
Sixty-nine
Seventy
Seventy-one
Seventy-two
Seventy-three
Seventy-four
Seventy-five
Seventy-six
Seventy-seven
Seventy-eight
Seventy-nine
Eighty
Eighty-one
Eighty-two
Eighty-three
Eighty-four
Eighty-five
Eighty-six
Eighty-seven
Eighty-eight
Eighty-nine
Ninety
Ninety-one
Ninety-two
Ninety-three
Ninety-four
Their Aesthetic
Ninety-five
Ninety-six
Ninety-seven
Ninety-eight
Ninety-nine
One Hundred
One Hundred One
One Hundred Two
One Hundred Three
One Hundred Four
One Hundred Five
One Hundred Six
One Hundred Seven
One Hundred Eight
One Hundred Nine
One Hundred Ten
One Hundred Eleven
One Hundred Twelve
One Hundred Thirteen
One Hundred Fourteen
One Hundred Fifteen
One Hundred Sixteen
One Hundred Seventeen
One Hundred Eighteen
One Hundred Nineteen
One Hundred Twenty
One Hundred Twenty-one
One Hundred Twenty-two
One Hundred Twenty-three
One Hundred Twenty-four
One Hundred Twenty-five
Its My Birthday!

Fifty-nine

4.2K 339 75
By IvoryValentia

I was sitting inside Heinrich's car, he wanted to drive me to my condominium complex instead of calling Charles. I'd rather think that it was so Charles did not have to go all the way to where I was so he could rest, and not that Heinrich thinks he's a pest.

I ignore things but I'm not deaf. I always am confused as to what they don't like about Charles. Heinrich, who I only got to know recently, also is not fond of Charles. They are such odd people.

"How are things going with you and Vincezo?"  I asked.

"..Hm, it's still very awkward but we'll get there soon." He shrugged.

We made small idle chats till we reached the condo. In front, Pierre was just pulling up.

"Thank you for driving me, now go back and eat lunch," I said.

I turned my back on him and the first one to come out of the car was Pierre. He glanced at the car behind me and back at me.

"Family?" He asked and I denied it. A huge eat shitting grin crept up his face and then he decided to just hug me.

"What are you doing?" I questioned.

"Testing~" He cheekily said and walked together with me to his car.  His hand on my waist.

'What is this idiot planning again' I sighed while thinking.

-Third Person's POV-

Right before Pierre could open the door for Valentina, it was slammed closed by a strong hand.

Leaning by the door frame in between Pierre and Valentina was Heinrich.

Valentina was behind so she could not see Heinrich's face contort to a glare. Eye to eye, Pierre couldn't help but gulp in fear.

"Heinrich?" Valentina voiced out.

He looked back to her with a sweet smile, not a trace of glare.

" Prizessin, may I ask who is this? Also, where are you going? I'll just relay it to Claude~" He said and hugged her.

"...First of all, what's wrong?" She patted his back.

"Nothing~"

"..Alright, though you have no business with whoever I go to. This is Pierre, a friend of mine and as you can see we were supposed to go to Quinn's house." She deadpanned.

"Who's Quinn? A boy?" He questioned, his eye twitching slightly.

She extended her hand to brush his twitching eye.

"Are you sure that there's nothing wrong with you?" She knitted her eyebrows together.

"Of course, my Prinzessin."

She then opened the door to reveal Annie and Quinn who were intently watching them with a bag of chips.

"Quinn and Annie." She pointed to the both of them.

"..Oh..they're girls." He blinked..

"That's fine then, I'll be going now. Don't forget to leave your location on~ We won't have a trouble in tracking you down anyways~" He kissed the top of her head first before waving and entering his car.

" *sigh* I don't turn it off anyway." She said, unbothered.

As Heinrich drove off, she finally rode inside Pierre's car.

"..DID YOU GUYS SEE THAT?!" Annie exclaimed.

"THAT WAS FUCKING HOT AND SCARY IN THE SAME TIME!" Quinn squealed.

"HOT?! MY LIFE FLASHED BEFORE MY EYES! I THOUGHT THAT I WAS GONNA DIE!!" Pierre yelled.

"Stop being so overdramatic, nevertheless what are you lot talking about??" Valentina asked, confused.

"..."

"..."

"...I think he was one of my brother's suitors. He's been coming to our house and yet he doesn't even remember what I look like or my name." They huddled together and discussed.

" But he's obviously fixated with Val so do you think he's going to be added in her harem of hot men??" Annie pondered.

" No doubt about it. Did you even see how he stared at me earlier?? I'm glad that he probably drinked a pheromone suppressant or else not only would I be dead, I'll be suffocated by him. " Pierre complained.

" It was almost as if you stepped on his territory or something." Annie added.

"He's exactly the same with Caius! What's scarier is his lovers doesn't seem to mind that the man earlier, Heinrich right? Was in love with him! "

As they continued with their deduction of clues, Valentina opened her laptop to edit their paper.

Meanwhile Heinrich finally arrived at the High Hills Restaurant. The seat beside Caius was supposed to be for Valentina as Sebastian arranged it but there sat Rosia instead.

She could not read the air that they were upset that Valentina was not there with them.

"I'm back~" Heinrich said then pulling the chair beside Raven and Slade.

"Heinry, You're finally back! Did you drop off that child? You could have just let her other bodyguard do it." She laughed.

"She's not a child. "

"H-hm?"

" I said, she's not a child. " He said while smiling.

She laughed awkwardly and continued on babbling. She failed to notice that they barely ate but still made sure to make Caius eat enough.

Demetrius was on his phone, finding a different place to schedule a dinner with Valentina.

Rosia stood up and excused to use the women's room.

" Do any of you know who 'Pierre' is? " Heinrich asked.

They all snapped their head at him and listened attentively.

"I saw that brat place his hand around her. Is he a friend of her's or...another pest? " The smile on his face vanished.

" He's a friend of her's and Quinn." Caius said.

"You know who her friend, Quinn is?" Heinrich asked.

"...She's my sister."

"Ah, right right, she is." He chuckled.

"No need to worry about Pierre Remy Dubois, it's said here that he likes his other friend, Anaisha Singh-Cameron or commonly called, Annie." Slade said.

A moment of satisfaction briefed through them.

"Did I miss anything?" Rosia asked when seeing their relieved smiles.

"No."

After eating, Rosia said she knew their schedule and found out that they still had excess time to spend with her. She wanted to go to the mall nearby.

They were going to reject it when Caius said that he wanted to buy a gift for Valentina as he knew her birthday was coming up and he had absolutely no intention of attending Rosia's welcoming party as she said during her babble.

When they arrived at the mall, Claude took the chance to open his phone just to find out that she was nowhere near Pierre house.

"She's here." He said quietly enough that only they could hear it.

"What do you mean?" Raven asked.

"She's here in the mall, not in her friend's house."

"What??" Vincenzo raised a brow.

...
Annie recieved a message fron her mother while heading to Pierre's house that she set her up a blind date.

Her mother thought that her daughter might stay single forever so she took it into her own hands to find her the most suitable man for her daughter.

" What do I do?? I don't want to talk to him.. He isn't even my type! He looks like some rich snob or something.." They were outside the of the cafe at the mall as the mother sent her the location.

"I'll do it for you if you want?" Quinn offered.

"What if he get's mad and hits you but you turned out to be pregnant? Yeah, not risking it." Pierre said sternly.

"It's not like you could do it too, you might just beat up the poor man." Quinn countered.

The three of them turned their heads to the busy Valentina and as if a light bulb lighted up on top of their heads.

...

They hoped not to encounter Valentina as they were out shopping with Rosia but they much rather have that than to see her sitting in front of a man, like they were on a date.

To be Continued. . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 160 13
kim Taehyung, a powerful business elite from the 21st century, dies and gets transmigrated into the body of a beautiful good-for-nothing omega from...
3.7K 52 12
I thought being kidnapped by heartless scientists was the worst thing that could happen to me. I was wrong. Being rescued by a massive teal alien a...
23.6K 912 33
Warning: future chapters will contain adult content. Keith is a successful businessman. He has accumulated great wealth and attracts many potential p...
4.6M 213K 200
The main character always ends up with the male lead? Even if they're backstabbing, evil, and cruel, they will live happily ever after just because t...