Filthy Father-In-Law | TaeKoo...

By TaekookIsDestiny7

Jeon Jungkook, head true blood vampire but soon is going to give that authority to his son,Eunwoo. Kim Taehyu... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28[M]
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
IMPORTANT!!!!
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51 [M]
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62 [M]
63
64
65 [M]
66
67 [END]

43

21.1K 1.1K 195
By TaekookIsDestiny7

Jungkook walked in the chamber of Taehyung where he was studying. Jungkook sighed when he noticed how Taehyung ignored his presence.

"Taehyung" Jungkook called out Taehyung and Taehyung fixed his glasses over his nose bridge and continued studying.

"Taehyung,I need to talk." Jungkook said.

"Then do,not like I'm stopping you." Taehyung rudely said. Jungkook didn't like the way Taehyung was treating him.

"What's your problem?" Jungkook frustratingly asked.

"You." Taehyung simply replied.

"Can you talk seriously?" Jungkook said.

"I'm." Taehyung's short answers were making Jungkook angry now. Taehyung sensed it but he didn't care.

"Ok, straight to the point.....I didn't like the way you talked to me in the meeting room. Please,try to be polite from next time." Jungkook said and was going to leave the chamber when Taehyung stopped him.

"You liked the way they talked to me?" Taehyung said with anger filled in his voice as he walked towards Jungkook.

"I never said that. I even told them to respect you in front of you. Didn't you see?" Jungkook said as he looked directly in Taehyung's eyes.

"I see. But what about the time when you talked to me like I'm some piece of trash." Taehyung said at which Jungkook heavily sighed and tore his gaze away from Taehyung.

"Can you stop bringing past again and again? I'm trying to change or you can say I've changed. Stop living in past --" Taehyung cut off Jungkook.

"Only if you've told this to yourself." Taehyung sarcastically chuckled.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's arm as he pulled Taehyung closer to him making Taehyung hiss at those sudden moves.

"Look Taehyung..... don't make me angry, please. I'm only asking for some politeness. I'm not god and even moon godess made a mistake like me so what you expect from me?" Jungkook said and paused for few seconds.

"I made few mistakes too and I'm trying my best so that I can make you forget those things I did to you but you're not cooperating." Jungkook said,not knowing his hold went tighter over Taehyung's arm.

"Leave my hand." Taehyung growled, seeing Jungkook as threat to him now.

"I won't. I never held you to leave you." Jungkook said and his another arm tightly wrapped around Taehyung's waist.

"Leave m-me--, Jungkook." Jungkook sensed the instability in Taehyung's voice making him wonder why Taehyung was reacting that way all of sudden.

"What's your problem, Taehyung? I'm trying my best here...... can't you see how much I care for you? Even when you disrespected me so many times, I said not a single thing to you." Jungkook said while looking in Taehyung's eyes now.

Jungkook noticed how Taehyung's eyes flashed purple . That's when Jungkook remembered that Taehyung was pregnant and his mother instincts were taking over Taehyung. But it was too late now.

"Leave me!" Taehyung growled throwing Jungkook away and Jungkook fell on his knees,head down in submission.

Jungkook felt like someone was hitting him with hit iron rod all over his body because he never submitted to anyone and it was the most painful thing for a strong kind like him.

Meanwhile Taehyung was still overprotective towards his baby so he securely wrapped his arms around his belly and took few steps back.

Jungkook was shocked because it was the second time his body submitted in front of Taehyung. Jungkook felt humiliated but he didn't care anymore as he was ready to do anything for Taehyung.

Taehyung's purple eyes switched back to their normal colour and soon Taehyung fell on the floor because of exhaustion. Jungkook quickly got up when he felt his body taking over the submission.

He ran towards Taehyung as ge picked him in bridal style and put him on the bed. He put his hand over Taehyung's very small baby bump.

A smile appeared over Jungkook's lips. He leaned in to kiss Taehyung's little swollen belly.

"Appa is bad,no? He always makes your mommy suffer." Jungkook said while looking at sleeping Taehyung then again looking at the baby bump.

"Appa will see you after six months. Convince your mother not to hate me, please." Jungkook talked to the baby.

He then covered Taehyung's body with a warm fluffy blanket and kissed Taehyung's forhead before leaving the chamber.

_____________
____________

"Yoongi, I'll behead you if this information is wrong." Jungkook said.

"The information isn't wrong, your grace. We witches were always for your safety,it's a different case that many decided to go against you but I'm sure that my fellow ones gave me right information." Yoongi said.

Jungkook sighed as the glass of wine lingered over his lips.

"They're planning to attack for what? I tried to give them everything. I've done everything for their happiness." Jungkook mumbled.

"I don't know, Jungkook -" as soon as Yoongi took Jungkook's name, Jungkook glared at him.

"What? I'm tired of calling you your grace. Come on,we know each other since we were diaper buddies." Yoongi said while rolling his eyes.

Yoongi got shocked when Jungkook said nothing. Yoongi smirked thinking that Taehyung already had Jungkook wrapped around his fingers.

"Are they coming for Taehyung?" Jungkook asked.

"I won't say so but yeah you can say so. They need your crown so they'll try to find your weakness and attack on it." Yoongi said.

"I don't have any weakness, Yoongi." Jungkook said.

"You didn't have but you do have one and we all know it." Yoongi said and then disappeared leaving Jungkook alone.

Jungkook clenched his hand around the wine glass making it shatter into pieces as blood oozed out from his hand.

"When peace will come in my life?" Jungkook muttered,he was sure all grown up but still misses his family with which he never spent his quality time because before he could,they were killed brutally.

Jungkook had lost everyone in his life and he wasn't planning to loose Taehyung at any cost now.

Meanwhile Taehyung was  in predicament. He felt loved but he hated the reason.

He felt loved whenever he was around Jungkook , he liked the way Jungkook gently used to touch him and call him.

Taehyung flustered when he remembered how Jungkook addressed him as his queen in front of every big power present in thr meeting room.

Every part of Taehyung wanted to Forget about past and start his future with Jungkook but something was holding him back and that was ....

His promise.

His promise which he did to Jungkook. He regretted it, he knew that he did that promise because he was angry and he knew that he wouldn't be able to complete it.

He hated to accept it but he didn't want to see Jungkook cry now. He loved trueblood's smile.

He was just too stubborn to accept how his heart was falling for a certain trueblood.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hola lovelies 😘😘😘

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 🌚💅

Byeeeeeee ~~

Love y'all

Don't give up because you matter ❤️

Boragays 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.2K 3.6K 32
[𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃🏆] "Let go of me!" Jungkook screamed as he tried to force his way out of the mans grip. "Maknae!" Taehyung cried as he tried hitti...
1.1M 77.3K 41
jeongguk is a teenager completely out of control and taehyung is hired to teach him how to behave. (started: 16/08/20) - (ended: 07/11/20) © bangtan...
425K 13K 37
An inheritance. The heir. A house in Spain. Meeting new people in a new country could change your life. But is it what you want? What if you are sca...