The Dramatic Tale of Mareyn 2...

By MareynPurple

Mareyns team has one the tournament but something doesnt feel right. Her emenys are growing stronger, and gai... More

Chapter 1: the blue
Chapter 2: the lonly
Chapter 3: the lykos
Chapter 4: the rebel
Chapter 5: the sneak
Chapter 6: The lark
Chapter 7: the prisoner
Chapter 9: the heroic
Chapter 10: the

Chapter 8: the plan

3 2 0
By MareynPurple

Weasel was screaming.

"MAREYN DESERVES A GOOD TEAM LIKE US! OF COURSE SHES SAD HER FRIEND DIED," WEASEL yelled.

" WELL SHE ALWAYS PUTS HERSELF FIRST. WERE DEPENEDING ON HER! TO RE TEACH US! AND I HATE HER! SHES SO DUMB!" sockle yelled.

"RE TEACH YOURSELF! MAREYNS A PERSON, NOT JUST A TEACH !" Weasel shrieked. "IF YOU DONT WANT MAREYN, MAKE YOUR OWN TEAM."

"I WILL"! sickle yelled. " AND IT'll be called... ROYGB."

Weasel felt guilt. Mareyns teams smalll. Their teams un purple. "FINE! AND WE DONT NEED TO BE THE ALLIANCE MASTERS ANYMORE!" Weasel yeleld. "Well be.. VIOLET(NCE)"

People immediately screamadd. "NO!!!!!!"

"WHY NO? " weasel screamed. "IT'S TO HONOR MAREYN AND HOW SHE BROUGHT US VICTORY!"

"I'M THE LEADER!L berry yelled "I GET TO DECODE!"

"NOT OF VIOLENT(NCE')! ONLY OF THE ALLIANCE MASTERS! AND WHOSE TEAM WOULD YOU RATHER BE ON MINE OR BERRIES!" Weasel yelled looking around.

"ok ok fine! You be leader!" Berry said.

"NO, EVERYONE JOIN ROY GEEB!!! PURPLE, MAREYN DOESNT REDERVE TO BE HONORED!! SHE ALMOST MADE US LOSE THE FIRST AND SHES GONNA MAKE US LOSE THE SECOND" sickle said.

"ALmost? Almost lose means barely WIN! and the other teams DIDNT win! JUST PICK YOUR TEAMS! ITS SIMPLE... " weasel snarled.

Berry looked angry ish. He joined weasal. Also driftwood. Lykos. And marble left. Falcon shadow, sickle joined roygb.

"OKAY. Violet(NCE) team members... follow me." Weasel began to walk. She was walking to the mathters room when she was interrupted by....

"CORONET?!" She yelped.

"YES! it's Mareyn... SHES A PRISONER!"

一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一

Mareyn was sitting in the corner of the dungeon being anxious when she heard a stampede of feetsteps.

"MAREYN! MAREYN YOU IN THERE?" The door was SHAKING FROM THE POUNDING. She could hear the crowned SHEEIKDNG IN ANGER. Frenzied, Mareyn leapt to her feet and YANKED the Door with power that sent it FLYING until it hit the side of the room. SHE THREW HERSELF INTO THE BATTLE.

A CROWND KID TRIED TO STEP ON HER FEET AND PULL HER BAC',!! SHE PUNCHED HIS ACE AND SPUN HIM AROUND AND HIT 2 CROWNED KITS. THEY FELL DOWN! THEN she HEARD ONE OF THE MATHERS SCHREECHINF!

"MAREYN! EVERYBODY COME! RUN!" WITHOUT A MOMENTS HESITATION SHE SPRINTED AT TOP SPEEDS OF 377 MPH OUT AND ONTO THE BLACKTOP, AND WITH HER TEAM KEPT RUNNING UNTIL the crowned gave up.

"Good job violet(nce!' Weasel yelled.

"Violet (nce)? That's DUMB!" MAreyn yelled. Oh no. Am I a bad kid...? "I-i mean I just prefer the math alliance masters."

"Well your the leader Mareyn." Weasel shrugged.

"It's the the great math alliance masters then!" She screamed angrily.

"Mareyn? Why are you angry!" Berry said madly.

"I..... I.... IM A B-B-BAA-XAAA-AAA-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!AAAAAAA!AAAAAAAAADKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.I...D" she started shivering quickly and fell to the ground. Her head made a loud crack.

"Mareyn! You okay" She saw a familiar face and bright, bright shining i's...

LYKOS!

"L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L LYKOS" She said spasming. Weasle made sour face. The world started to swim. "Pfpdodpslswleoeoejejdhsnssjsms" spit flew out of her mouth. "Lykos! ..So you... aren't BRANEWASHING me?" Mareyn whispered, her i's bright and her skin blushing.

"No. Who told you that" Lykos said.

"WEASEL!" Mareyn gasped. "You TRICKED me!"

"Well how do you KNOW he isn't BRANEWASHING?"

"HE KNOWS I THOUGHT HE WAS BRANEWASHING BUT HE WAS STILL NORMAL WHICH OROVES HE WASNT BRANEWASHING."

"Mareyn maybe you need to see the nurse." Weasel said.

Nurse says "OH NO POOR KID!" and scooped WEsela. Up in a wheelbarrow.

"AIIEEE" Weasel shrieked.

"Lykos! ... I have missed you." Mareyn said, blushing.

"Yes. Me too. " His blue eyes shimmered like a cardboard cutout's i's. Why wasn't he saying anything interesting!?!?

"Where were you!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!??!??!?!?!?!!?!!?!!!" Mareyn screamed loudly and gnrgily.

"?" Lykos said. "Mareyn you ran away from me."

"YEEHAW BUT I NEVER RAN INTO YPU." MAREYN FELT HURT!!!! HOW COME HE NEVER TRITED TO FINED HER EVEN THIUGH SHE HATED HIM!!!!!!!!

"Well I never tried to find you because you hated me." Lykos's i's were LUE. Like the GRASS. But BLUE.

"I STILL HATE YOU!!!,!!!! YOUR SO BORING!! WEASLE KS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mareyn clumped off and ran home.

She woke up to the sound of SUNLIGHT AND BIRDS AND SKIES. she got dressed quickly. It was one week from when Lykos became boring. She sighed angrily. Sierra , Hyacinth, and Aria still hated her but at least she had Coronet.

She ran to school early, at 674 am to talk to Coronet .

When she entered through the entering gate of entrance she saw Coronet talking to aria and sierrra. Convincing them to LIKE me! ... I didn't realize how much I missed them. And ..... hyacinth. She blushed.

"Oh. Hello Mareyn." Aria said. She didn't soun d hateful but she siudhndeddd annoyed. Hyhhhhhhyhhyy.

"H hello". Areyn said.

"Hello." Seriiea said.

"We're planning to take the blacktop from the Darkbloods. From the blacktop you can access the office, entrance, and field. From there you can attack the classrooms and club classrooms from all sides. The darkbloods are just stupie and haven't figured it out." Aria said. Coronet nodded.

"The darkbloods are stronger in number, weaponry, and skill. But they are stupie. We will sneak into the fields, office, classrooms, entrance, and club rooms, surrounding them. Then we will crush them. Tomorrow, 6 am, on Saturday, when the teachers are hibernating. " cornet said. "Well go supply weapons at the SPARRINg club room. I know you are good with staple removers."

They all dashed off to the club rooms.

Saturday. 5:54, the day of the attack.

Mareyn picked up her newly sharpened staple removers. The silver-white teeth would pierce deep into the darkbloods' flesh. The oiled axles would allow for the most flexibility, and the springs were strong and smooth. She had Berry polish them until they were sharp as an atom cutter. Then, she tested them and worked on them until she could draw one across a tree branch and sever the whole thing.

She was sitting in the sparring club room with Coronet and Aria, awaiting her team's arrival. Coronet held a ruler with a metal edge, polished to a gleaming silver, and Aria wielded half of a pair of scissors. Her heartbeat was loud in her ears.

"You remember the plan, Mareyn?" Coronet asked stiffly.

"I do." Her answer was just as stiff. She was anxious for the battle. Their plan was perfectly concocted. "I hope this will help us win the tournament."

Coronet shook his head. "This isn't about the tournament anymore. If we take the blacktop, the darkbloods will be powerless. You won't have to worry about Darkblood, Gyrblood, or Falcon Shadow anymore." Mareyn clenched her staple removers. She was ready.

Darkblood sat atop his throne of shadow. It seethed with darkness, and the blood that flowed in a river through the darkbloods' souls.

"Darkblood! Darkblood!" The messenger Shrike had come, soaked with sweat and grime.

"Yes, Dirt?" He leaned forwards. The shadow throne creaked and hissed.

"There's an attack! The Mathters are planning an attack! And it's started now!" He cried and collapsed on the shadow-streaked floor.

"I know. Dirt," He hissed. "But we won't have to worry."

"Why?" Shrike looked up, the dim bloodred glow of the band room catching in his eyes.

"Quiet, Dirt. We won't have to worry."

Mareyn crept along through the cafeteria, the staple removers clenched in her hand. She glanced over to the rest of her troop. One third sent to the field, one third to the entrance, and one third stayed in the club classroom. She was assigned with Aria and Weasel.

Soon she would be reaching the field. She wished she could rush forwards and secure her team's safety, but she would need to be patient.

Hyacinth led his band across the blacktop, passing the darkbloods swiftly. As his troop reached the field, they spotted the math alliance masters beginning to exit the Cafeteria.

They'll never see this coming.

Triumphantly, Mareyn stepped out onto the dew-covered field. Her team would be safe. She had made it.

But she heard footsteps. Darkbloods? She shook her head to herself. No, the Darkbloods didn't March like that.

She turned and saw the flash of golden eyes. Bright, victorious gold. Hyacinth. And his team. Hyacinth, Aster, Malachite, Gem, and Star threw themselves at the Great Math Alliance Masters. They fought with rulers and knives, whirling and spinning in a way that was almost dance. Panicked, Mareyn sank the teeth of her staple removers into someone's arm, shielding herself.

With a screech of fury, Hyacinth whirled around to face Mareyn, a sharpened ruler in his hands. Aster dashed towards them with a broken yardstick, her indigo eyes gleaming. She choked in her fear. I have to fight him? But she didn't, because she heard a horrible shriek to her right. Weasel and Aria were trapped between Malachite, Gem and Star. And when she turned back, she was trapped between Aster and Hyacinth.

"Leave," Hyacinth commanded, his tone regal. "The field is ours. We have won."

"Never!" Mareyn shrieked. "I'll fight until there is no field!" She threw herself at them, but got shoved backwards by Aster's splintered yardstick.

She swallowed her fury. If she left, Aria and Weasel would survive, and they could help the rest of her team. If she didn't, Aria and Weasel could die.

"Fine," she hissed, seething with anger. "Fine." Without another word, she dashed to the blacktop, Aria and Weasel close behind.

I was too late. Horrified, she watched as the Darkbloods fought her team. They were all injured, with at least a few scratches. Her band was still running. They streaked towards the darkly clad students, aiming to distract them from attacking Berry and Coronet.

The darkbloods heard them, and turned around. Falcon shadow clutched his pickelo still, playing sharp bursts that echoed in your head. The two alliance masters were shrieking in pain, with the dissonant notes of too many instruments clashing in their ears. Then when they were incapacitated, someone would scratch them or kick them, yelling wordlessly. Furious, Mareyn threw her staple removers at just the angle to dent the white bone pickelo. The old wolf bone splintered. Falcon shadow shrieked in fear and anger. The staple removers flew back, like boomerangs.

Mareyn thundered towards them at 500 mph, rage marinating. She hit falcon shadow, who yelped sharply when he hit the ground. Silverblood and Ravenblod howled, a haunting wolflike cry that slowed Mareyn's sprint. Darkblood jumped in front of her and strummed that lyre, the one that sang that she would never make it, that her friends would never survive.

In a burst of fury, she brought her elbow crashing down on the polished black bone and....

CRUNCH. The battle seemed to stop. But only briefly. In a frenzy, Darkblood swung the halves of the lyre at her, the wounds deeper each time.

Mareyn heard a shriek, and saw a lark colored shape streaking towards her.

Is that...

Lark?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 269 103
Emera Pisces was a dweeb, a nerd. No other way to put it. A bashful girl who had a hopeless crush on the same boy for two years, who failed to notice...
41 4 4
Stella who got a pain in her lower last rib at her early age when she was playing with her freind. She feels the charge from her male freind whenever...
4.8K 325 26
In the bustling halls of Joseph High Mary school, there existed a friendship group that sparkled like constellations in the night sky. With laughter...
10.9M 340K 81
HR: #1 in Romance (3rd December, 2018) , #2 in Humor (1st January, 2019), #2 in Comedy (28th December, 2018). -- "I know how to play rough, Tinker Be...