The Dramatic Tale of Mareyn 2...

Od MareynPurple

Mareyns team has one the tournament but something doesnt feel right. Her emenys are growing stronger, and gai... Více

Chapter 1: the blue
Chapter 2: the lonly
Chapter 3: the lykos
Chapter 4: the rebel
Chapter 5: the sneak
Chapter 6: The lark
Chapter 8: the plan
Chapter 9: the heroic
Chapter 10: the

Chapter 7: the prisoner

3 2 0
Od MareynPurple

Mareyn blinked tears from her i's.

Dead.. the word echoed in her thoughts. Dead... dead... dead... She had nobody now. She had never felt so... alone. D.e.a.d. D-E-A-D dead

/ded/

adjective

1.

no longer alive.

"a dead body"

synonyms: deceased, expired, departed, gone, no more, passed on, passed away; late, lost, lamented; perished, fallen, slain, slaughtered, killed, murdered; lifeless, not breathing, having breathed one's last, defunct, extinct, inanimate, insentient, insensate, inert; informal(as) dead as a doornail, six feet under, pushing up daisies, under the sod; euphemistic with God, asleep, at peace; raredemised, exanimate.

Lark was her truest friend. And her only friend.... she was sadder than ever but could not cry.

"LARK" she yelled. It was all so sad because she felt sad. Also no teachers heard her because she was in an empt.pty PE class. They were outside running and Mareyn was being sad.

"I don't care about the great math alliance mathters anymore" said mareyn to herself since the classroom was empty.

"agh!" She spat and tossed the staple removers she still held in her hand so it would not be still held in her hand.

Lark didn't have To DIE. MAREYN felt thousans and hundreds of ways she could have saved her.

If onLY she had done this! Or that! Growling,She stomped on the staple removers in her fury. Lark had always been there for her. Unlike everyone else. ANNYONE ELSE.

She was mad at everything. The tournament , the alliance, her team... But most of alll... herself.

How could she have let this happen! HOW.

"CRUNCH" she heard a crunch. She wasn't sure if it was a staple remover or her foot. "OW." she screamed in pain. But the PAIN in her foot was less than the pain in her HEART.

She felt ANGERY. It was all so UNFAIR! how could wolfblood I mean Falcon shadow , Darkblood, Gyr, Lykos, and Sickle just TROT AWAY from a DEATH!

She wished she had neEVER talked to lark! that way she would STILL BE ALIVE. She felt HURT to her CORE.

"ALL OF MY FRIENDS ARE DEAD,,,,,,!,!!!!!!!!,!!! Well I mean I only had one friend."

"Grr!" It was pathetic so it was even more sad. AAAAAAAAAAA.AA..A."¿

"Sniffl" she sniffed. "I HOPE the tournament ENDS. ITS ALL BECAUSE OF THE TOURNMENT!!"

Then she sat up straight. She heard a footstep. It was..............

"BERRY!" Mareyn gasped. "Why're you here?" She asked

"YOU HAVE TO KEEP TRYING!! DONT GIVE UP,!!! KEEP ON LEARNING!! YOURE DOING GREAT!!"

"IM NOT HERE FOR A PEP TALK BERRY! IM HERE SO I CAN BE SAD."

"Our whole team needs you. Imagine what the other teams will think when they realize that Mareyn was a BAD KID and decided to leave?"

"My friend is dead!"

"Don't just be SAD. That gets you NO WHERE."

"Well were going to lose ANYWAYS! NO matter HOW MUCH I LEARN!"

Berry shook his head.

"The other teams are struggling just as much as us. At least try!"

"I HATE THE TOURNAMENT AND I DONT CARE ABOUT IT. YOURE SO STUPID! YOU CARE ABOUT SILLY THINGS LIKE THE TOURNAMENT WHILE PEOPLE DIE IN FRONT OF YOU!"

"Marren everyone is counting on you also the tournament is not silly it is ,y EDUCATION."

"well I mean... I mean... " the thought that so many people depended on her BROKE her will. "FINE!" she stormed off.

Mareyn was in a cabinet. It was dark. And smelly. It smelled like the janirors hair. Do not ask why Mareyn knew what the janitors hair smelled like. Sounds from the outside sounded harsh. She heard hyacinth!! And Purple!!

"Don't you think Mareyn's so unreasonable? It's always blue i's this blue i's that." Hyacinth was speaking.

"I like purple better. Why doesn't Mareyn like purple better than blue?"

"That's not the point! How can she care so much about a color?" Hyacinth said.

"She's so annoying! How can she not realize how much that would've hurt?" Aster's voice echoed in the cabinet,

Mareyn hissed with rage! She was very quiet but she was still heard!!!!!!

She used echolocation to detect that Hyacinth went still. "Mareyn? Is that you?" He sounded strange.

"THERES A MAREYN IN THE CANBINET!" someone YELLED.

"AAAAAAAA" Mareyn screamed and started thrashing around.

Purple LEAPT to his feet and pressed the cabinet doors closed. The whole classroom shook.

"Let's INTERRIGATE "her" someone said. Mareyn screamed more! "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" the cabinet flung open, letting the smell of janitor hair waft into the classroom. Mareyn flew across the classroom and hit the whiteboard. She erased the letters on the whiteboard. People insantaly surrounded her and immediately trapped her in a desk.

"Mareyn. Why are your values so odd?" Star's sneer cut through the atmosphere. Her sharp gray gaze was CRUEL.

"I- NO! I'M JUST DOING WHAT ANY LOYAL LEADER WHOULD DO!!!!" MAREYN said. "AFTER ALL A TEAM NEEDS A SPY!!"

Hyacinth narrowed his golden i's. "Start the torture," he growled.

They turned on the projector!! The light was so bright it was burned into her i's! The pain made her curl up into a ball like a dehydrated tardigrade!! Then she saw... it was... COROTNE!

"morning, Mareyn." His round brown i's narrowed.

"WHAT!" Mareyn gasped. "Your. Your... a TRAITOR!?"

"WHy'd I be in the same team as you, Mareyn?"

"Well at least you didn't join us to LEARN MATH."

"You were taught wrong. And sapphire taught us right," Coronet growled.

"Whose that?" Mareyn turned to see someone with white hair and narrowed blue gray i's. She glared at Mareyn.

"The best teacher in our school."

"Rilly? Like I'll believe that. No teacher can beat lark" lark....... Why did I have to think that now!!!! Kslskaksks

"Well... what's too plus too?" Sapphire asked. She tapped her nails on mareyns desk.

"four" said all of the crowned when Mareyn said " 2887"

"What a genius, that lark is." Sapphires cruel smirk burned into Mareyns vision.

"DONT!" Mareyn roared, except she sounded like an angry sugar glider. She struggled but could not escape.

"What's the problem, Mareyn? Don't you see, sapphire's i's are bluer than lark's are." Hyacinth narrowed his i's as he spoke. "Oops. Lark's were."

"THAT DOESNT MATTER because SHES LARK!"

"What, and it does matter for me because I'm Hyacinth? And he's Lykos?" Hyacinth sounded genuinely hurt. Mareyn laughed.

"She doesn't matter. Don't let what she tells you affect you." Gem patted his head.

"Dont listen to what they say." Coronet said agnirley.

Hyacinth gulped. And sighed. "That IDOT." He said with anger. "I... REALLY... DISLIKE her."

"Why do you still care about her?" Malachite asked. He was shaking with anger. "You deserve someone better than her."

He snarled. "Onto the interrigation. I mean torture."

"What made you think you deserved ANNYTHING." screamed a ster.

"I... I..." Mareyn gulped and beganned being scared. The crowned beginned to laugh.

"Tell us, what did losing everyone feel like to you?"

"You know, just because you can run 190 mph and bench press 2000 pounds doesn't make you SPECIAL. No ones CRIED because they lost you. No one wants you BACK. Think about it, areyn. Youereee not special.. Tell us... what makes you think that?" One of the crowned said.

"Uh... PURPLE! Purple I know you like purple i's!"

"you IDIOT!" Coronet screeched. "You're making your own punishments now!"

"LOCK HER IN THE DUNGEON!" soemeone yelled.

They leapt worwards and picked up her desk. They threw it into a dungeon, taking Mareyn with it. The dungeon was a dark classroom attached to the crowned club classroom. It was empty except some desks and GYR!

"GYR!" Mareyn screeched. "WhyKRE YOU HERE."

"Blood." He snarled. "And they brought me here to bother you. In case you ever came." He Stood up from where he was sitting on the dusty carpet floor.

"I-" Mareyn said about to say how much she hated him. But Gyr sprinted out the closing door of the dungeon. She heard the crowned shouting, and Gyr running.

THAT IDOT IS FREE NOW! SHE SAID ANGRY AT HERSELF.

I NEED TO TELL THE MATHERLIANCEMATHERS!!! THELL GET ME OUT OF HERE!!

But... how? Mareyn smilled. She had just the plan.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

857K 38.5K 57
Love isn't always enough. --- "Ahhh this is one of the greatest books I've ever read." - @hatersarelovers "I loved this book so so so SO much! I enjo...
134 30 15
!!COMPLETE!! Mareyn is perfect, but everyone HATES her??? She has purple hair and purple i's, but no one wants to be her friend!!!! Will she surviv...
98 12 10
Well, who doesn't love a little romance story? What if it's a school romance? A cherry on the top, it's a romance from the point of view of a young t...
956K 21.6K 35
(This is the prequel to There's a Thin Line Between Love and Hate. Do not read this until you've read that first, because there will be spoilers...) ...