It Started with a Hijabi's Di...

By flower_seeds_

"And they plot and plan, and ALLAH plans and ALLAH is the best of planners" (Al-Quran) "Can you tell me to wh... More

Prologue
CopyRight
1= Finding The Diary
2= Iman
3= Islam and Ethics
4= Are Flaws Actually Flaws?
5= Al-Raheem
6= Hazrat Muhammad صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ
7= What's in this bottle?
8= Secrets
9= Little hints
10= Ramadan
11= Lane of memories
#Free Palestine
12= Veil
13= Daughters=Princess
14= Badr is Missing
15= Soulmate
16= Finding new secrets
17= Letters
18= Search
19= Hayatuhu حياته
20= She found them
21= Proposal
22= Reaction
23= "it was the only thing I had of her"
24= "how did you know it was Me?"
25= Finally!
26= "this diary has more than it shows"
27= "the villian of our story..."
28= "I need to find her, no matter how much it costs"
29= "I dream to meet a secret agent one day"
30= "I Know You..."
31= "Where are we?"
32= "Let me surprise you..."
33= "our last breath?.."
34 = "I Didn't Fake It "
35= Ilham
36= Choosing ALLAH
37= Mehram
38= "Been Shot..."
39= Graveyard
40= Wonders Of Love
41= The Court
42= Engagement
Epilogue
Epilogue 3
About Author

Epilogue 2

93 13 2
By flower_seeds_

Starting with the name of Allah Almighty Who's Most Merciful and The Guardian, Protector.

May Peace and Blessings of Allah Almighty be upon our beloved prophets, especially Hazrat Muhammed ﷺ, their noble companions and all the true believers present in the world or the other.
Ameen ❤️

________

Aslamu'alaikum!!! How are you all?
I just wrote this A/N before the chapter because I wanted to share with you an amazing thing.

You know in the last chapter, the first epilogue, how I wrote the scene of AbdulWadood and Iman in the mountains.
You won't believe what happened!
Just after me writing it, two days later suddenly my papa told us about the vacation, it was so sudden - first time anything happened like this - that even when we were in car, we didn't believe that we were actually going.
And that too, on the place of mountains that is my favorite! I am in love with that place. In love!
Andddd... Ahhh!! I can't tell you, the journey, the feeling in the middle of the night, filled with stars, and I was literally half out of the window, because I had my arms up, and it was honestly an indescribable feeling.

Andd then you know how in the last chapter, I wrote about how the mountains were blessed to hear His Dikhr. And someone commented that mostly people living there, in Norway are atheists.
And I felt so sad, but theen when we went on a spot, there were only few people who were there, but still one of the staff member there stood on the height, and recited the Adhaan louldy, and that feeling when it echoed around! No words can describe. Really.

And I am also feeling emotional to write how when we were in a hill point the next day, and my papa and I hiked further - again a totally sudden and unexpected plan - but then when we reached there, I did that with my papa, the most liked part of the last chapter, them yelling each others and then Allah Almighty 's name.
But I did that with my papa, and it was so so so so so so so special. And when papa yelled my name, my heart beat went fast with happiness but it was nothing compared to what I felt, when we both yelled Allah Almighty's name standing in the middle of the mountain.
I literally felt goosebumps and I cried whilst standing there. Cannot describe at all.
And then we prayed Salat ul Asar there.
And then when we were going back to the less height place back through the chair lift, It was amazing!
It's not the first time I had went there, but it is always special to me every time.
The way, no matter how far my eyes tried to see, they only saw beauty..
At that moment, my main thought was, how The One Who Created such heaven, those huge mountains and the exceptional beauty, is there anything impossible for Him?
No not at all. And always keep your Tawaqul strong.
And then suddenly, when we were still in the air, the chair lift surprisingly stopped, and my phone which was in my bag, beeped with the notification of Salat ul Maghrib..

Imagine, sunset just before me shying behind the mountain, land miles away from my feet, in the air, and the notification of Salat. The tranquility, the feeling that I cannot describe, I was literally crying, and at that moment, I prayed for all of you to feel the same bliss I was feeling at that moment. I really did.

The main reason of me sharing is this, that when I wrote that chapter, only Allah Almighty Knew the longing in my heart, the wish, I didn't speak it out aloud. But still He Fulfilled it with such Mercy.
Alhamdulillah!!
Subhan Allahi Wa Bi hamdihi.

Allah Almighty, nothing is impossible for Him, just ask from Him, even if it's not verbal, and put your faith in Him.

He Is Al-Wadood.

----------------------

Badr and Innaya

As he recited, his eyes landed softly on his soul mate sitting beside him making his heart beat with happiness.

Innaya was looking at him with same soft expressions, her eye filled with love for him. They just had their Nikkah and were sitting in The Best Place of entire earth.

Their happiness knew no boundaries, and even their faces that were glowing with happiness couldn't describe how lucky they were feeling at that moment.

They both looked at Holy Kaaba in front of them and their eyes were filled with the moisture of happiness and gratitude.
Then they looked around to see all their beloved, and their heart and lips were together sending gratitude to Him.

They both did Sujood, and their lips were constantly moving with,
Alhamdulillah
Alhamdulillah
(All praises belong to Him)

_________

It was night time, and all of them were sitting in a wide hall of the hotel. The hall was divided in two sections, on one side there were men, and on the other side were women and a curtain was separating them.

The Mua'lim was sitting on the men's side and he smiled at all of them. It had become a routine of them, they all gathered for a lecture before heading to sleep or most of them went back to Masjid ul Haram to spend the night there in Ibadah. In the holy place, they didn't want to waste even a second.

After the people who were staying in that hotel, including AbdulWadood's, Iman's, Innaya's and Badr's family - found out about the Mua'lim in the hotel. They all requested him to give them lectures, and every night the hall was filled, and even the other staying on other hotels too came.

He sat with his face glowing with noor, and his eyes twinkling with happiness, as he addressed them all.

"Aslamu'alaikum"

From the both sides, he got the reply making his smile more wide.

"Alhamdulillah we all are sitting here, and it's the feeling I can't describe. The feeling of happiness, the feeling of luckiness.

We all are Alhamdulillah Muslims, and we don't know how big a blessing it is. To be a Muslim.
Being a Muslim, no matter how far you are, or who you are, you become brothers or sisters to each other.
That's something almost everyone knows but not many know about the rights a Muslim brother has over other. "

"Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) saying, "The rights of a Muslim on the Muslims are five: to respond to the salaam, visiting the sick, to follow the funeral processions, to accept an invitation, and to reply to those who sneeze."
(Sahih Bukhari
Hadees no. 1240)

You know you have to be answered about these rights your Muslim brother or sister had even if he or she is stranger to you, because being a Muslim you become brothers, and you get these rights and have to fill them as well.
Now to count them again on finger prints,

1 Respond to the Salam

بِسۡمِ اللّٰہِ الرَّحۡمٰنِ الرَّحِیۡمِ
"In the name of Allah , the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful."

" And when you are greeted with a greeting, greet [in return] with one better than it or [at least] return it [in a like manner]. Indeed, Allah is ever, over all things, an Accountant."
(Surat-ul-Nisa
Ayat no. 86)

2. Visiting the sick

" Narrated Abu Musa Al-Ash'ari: The Prophet ﷺ said, " Give food to the hungry, pay a visit to the sick and release (set free) the one in captivity (by paying his ransom). "
(Sahih Bukhari
Hadees no. 5373)

3. To follow the funeral processions

Narrated Al-Bara' bin 'Azib: Allah's Apostle ﷺ ordered us to do seven things and forbade us to do other seven. Heﷺ ordered us: to follow the funeral procession. to visit the sick, to accept invitations, to help the oppressed, to fulfill the oaths, to return the greeting and to reply to the sneezer: (saying, May Allah be merciful on you, provided the sneezer says, All the praises are for Allah, ). He ﷺ forbade us to use silver utensils and dishes and to wear golden rings, silk (clothes), Dibaj (pure silk cloth), Qissi and Istabraq (two kinds of silk cloths).

(Sahih Bukhari
Hadees no. 1239)

4. Accept an invitation

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet ﷺ said, " I shall accept the invitation even if I were invited to a meal of a sheep's trotter, and I shall accept the gift even if it were an arm or a trotter of a sheep. "
(Sahih Bukhari
Hadees no. 2568)

5. Reply to those who sneeze

Narrated Abu Hurairah:
that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:" The sneeze is from Allah and the yawn is from Ash-Shaitan. So when one of you yawns let him cover his mouth with his hand. For when he says 'Ah, Ah' Ash-Shaitan laughs from inside his opening. [And indeed Allah loves the sneeze and He dislikes the Yawn, so when a man says Ah, Ah when yawning, indeed Ash-Shaitan laughs from inside his opening. ]
(Hadees no. 2746)
**

Narrated Abu Ayyub:
that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:

When one of you sneezes let him say:
الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ عَلَى كُلِّ حَالٍ

'Al-Hamdulillahi 'Ala Kulli Hal (All praise is due to Allah in every circumstance).

' And let the one replying to him say:
يَرْحَمُكَ اللَّهُ
Yarhamukallah (May Allah have mercy upon you).'

And let him say to him:
يَهْدِيكُمُ اللَّهُ وَيُصْلِحُ بَالَكُمْ
'Yahdikumullah Wa Yuslihu Balakum (May Allah guide you and rectify your affairs).'

(Tirmizi
Hadees no. 2741)

And these are rights every Muslim has over other. And you have to fulfill them, and Allah Almighty Will Reward you immensely."

-------
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

*

A month later

Badr was sitting on the seat, he still had the belt on, but with the way he was jumping in excitement, even that belt couldn't hold him in place.

He opened up the bag, he had on his lap and took out the blindfold he had kept in its pocket, and then turned to Innaya who was on the seat beside him.

He had so many plans, and when he turned to give Innaya the blindfold- just like AbdulWadood had done to Iman- he saw her sleeping and snoring loudly.

He gasped, she was just awake, he had seen her awake and asking him about something. And in the minutes he turned around, she went back to sleeping.

This made him smile at her cuteness, but still he pouted as he looked at the blindfold. He wanted to surprise her.

But then he looked at her sleeping form, and he knew that she was a heavy sleeper. He smiled with a thought, he could still surprise her.

°°°°°°°

Innaya and Badr

Innaya and Badr

There were beautiful mountains, and the sky was so beautiful, and in her dream Innaya was flying. She was having such a good dream, and then she moved her hands and feet around - in her defense- to fly more efficiently.

But the more she did it, the more she felt vibration, she was confused as to what was this vibration until she heard the loud of Badr who was controlling himself till now- causing his chest to vibrate more due to his suppressed chuckles.

"Why are you laughing?", she asked him in a sleepy voice.

Badr tried his best to control and then again a laughter burst out of his lips, as he replied -
"You had to see yourself, you were first doing the titanic pose in my arms, saying Badr look I am flying, and then suddenly started pouting and your expressions.."

He finished with a loud laugh and Innaya wiggled herself out of his arm and stood up.

She was giving him her best glare but the angry pout she had on her lips was too cute for Badr, he leaned closer and gave her a tight peck on her cheek - and ran away to be away from her wrath still with his laughter echoing around.

Innaya stood there for few seconds, with red face - less because of her anger and more from the blush she was controlling.
But then when she saw him running away she too ran away after him and also couldn't resist the shy chuckle from her mouth.

Both of their laughter echoed in the background, and Badr stopped running and Innaya catched up to him and smacked his shoulder.

"Even being the best runner in my college, I can't believe how I can never catch up to you".

Badr twitched her nose, making it red along with her cheeks when he leaned down to kiss her forehead tenderly.

"Okay, okay I am sorry", he still said with chuckes, I am sorry"

Innaya couldn't control herself, and smiled along and then grabbed his arm and wrapped them around her and smiled widely at him.

He tightened his arms around her, and kept his hands on her eyes, making her chuckle..

"What are you doing ?"
Innaya asked with a chuckle.

"Shh, it's a surprise", Badr whispered near her ear and paused to give it more dramatic effect, "Guess where we are. Since I know you were too busy chasing me to look around, and if you had looked around that I know you hadn't , then guess where we are"

Innaya smiled sheepishly, she was in a deep sleep so she didn't look around when her eyes opened because all her focus was on the Badr's chuckle and then chasing him.
Badr knew it and was the happiest because he knew he could give her a surprise.

"Umm", Innaya started, "I can feel sand on my feet, so I suppose that gives me  two options - either we are on a beach or on a dessert-"

Then she gasped loudly, even Badr glanced at her but still making sure that his hands remained on his eyes, as she continued with octave in her voice,
"The second option, dessert! But why would we be on a dessert? Don't tell me that you are an arab who kidnaps women to take them to your secret tent on the dessert?"

This made Badr laugh loudly, he didn't know if it was the image she created on his mind or the seriousness in her voice that made him laugh really loud and heartily.

"I maybe an arab, but believe me I don't have any tent", he said with a chuckle, and Innaya's cheeks were red, "And why would I kidnap you? With His Mercy, I already have you".

And he completed it with a kiss on her temple, and this time she looked like the twin of tomato. She then continued,
"So is it the first option? Did you take me to a beach?"

And the excitement could be heard on her voice making Badr grin widely.
"Yes, I have the immense love for beaches since I met you for the first time at a beach. And I also may have heard your brother saying how you have always wanted to view this..."

And then he retreated his hands back from her eyes, it took her few seconds to get clear focus, and when she did, she gasped loudly - even more loudly than last time.

She didn't speak words, but she had her tears streaming down and Badr hugged her from behind.
"I had always wanted to view this. This.. This is really so much special to me.."

They both were standing on a beautiful beach. One of the most beautiful beach and this location was one of the best places in the world to view Bioluminescent, or in the simple words glowing water.

It was the effect that only happened in night, where the water in the beach or bay literally shined.

Like the pearls floating in the water. 

"Masha'Allah!", Innaya whispered, her eyes filled with the moisture because of the tenderness of this scene and mostly because of gratitude to Him, "Subhan Allah.. Allah Is The Best Creator"

Badr too gulped the lump in his throat but his eyes had the thick layer of moisture indicating how much it was special for him, too. His lips were continously moving in His dikhr and Praise,
"Subhan Allah Wa BiHamdihi, Subhan Allah
Al-  'Azeem"

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet ﷺ said,  
"There are two expressions which are very easy for the tongue to say, but they are very heavy in the balance and are very dear to The Beneficent (Allah), and they are, 'Subhan Allah Al- 'Azim and 'Subhan Allah wa bihamdihi.'
(Sahih Bukhari
Hadees no. 6406)

They stayed like that for a long time, their hearts beating with happiness and murmuring His Name again and again, their lips moving continuously with His Praise. And their souls floating in peace.

--------

After staying like that for more time, Badr suddenly grabbed her hand gently and dragged her somewhere, "Where are you going?"

She said with a chuckle as she looked at his excited steps, but he smiled at her and continued to drag her.

She opened her mouth to say something, when she suddenly froze as she looked at what was in front of her, their pace slowing down.
Badr stopped their pace, and after intertwining their fingers walked her towards what he had especially prepared for her.

Innaya's eyes were wide open, her heart having a marathon on its own as she looked at what Badr especially prepared for her.

In the darkness of the night, the lights glimmered around the table that was set for two, the wooden chairs also wrapped in the lights, as the balloons around them danced happily along the air.

The rose petals around the table gleamed proudly with its crimson color under the lights that shone above them. The table was covered with the same crimson colored silk cloth, and there was a bouquet of roses, and a vertical rectangle shaped gift wrapped on it.

As Innaya walked closer, she could see and smell the mouth watering dishes that decorated the table and the candles that was around it in a heart shape.

Beside her, she saw their name engraved on the sand with flowers around. Innaya felt a huge lump in her throat, she was not the one to cry easily, but this...this all was so special for her.

She looked at Badr who was happiest seeing the happy gleam in her eyes - and jumped at him wrapping her arms around him. Badr could feel a part of his shirt getting wet as she spoke- her voice muffled in his shirt,
"Thank you.. Thank you soo much. It's so special to me"..

He hugged her more tightly and she inhaled his scent and he smelt like home. And it made her feel so blessed.

He held her hand and made her sit on the chair. Then Innaya reached towards the vertical box on the table wrapped in gift wrap.

"What is it?", She inquired softly to him.

"Why don't you open it yourself?",  He smiled with affection.

Innaya glided her fingers across the gift wrap, and unwrapped it to find a vertical glass dome -and was astonished to see in the shining and expensive glass dome puckered on the silk cloth was a water bottle.

A simple water bottle.

She opened her mouth to inquire him -but then her eyes went wide as she recalled her dream of istikhara in her mind, where she saw him looking for her and in his hand was the water bottle that she left there, from which she gave him water.

"Is it...is it that-", she was too stunned to speak, she even stood up from the chair, as she looked at Badr with wide shocked eyes and her eyes did the part.
As he nodded and moved towards her and said in a soft tone,

"This bottle that may seem normal or unimportant to every one's eyes, but it is and always will be of great importance to me- and will continue to have the specialness for me. Always."

His eyes were so soft, so filled with love as he said,
"After you left that day, I tried -so insanely - to search you. I don't know how it happened, but I knew that it was head over heels love at the first sight for me.  Or maybe the connection I felt was because my soul knew that your name had been written with mine even before we were born or came to life. "

He affectionaly touched her hair that rebelled out of her hijab, her cheeks flushing red as he continued,
"I used to go there twice or sometimes even thrice or more every week on that beach- in the hope that you will be there. Praying that I find you there.
I remember crying on the Beach so many times -after not finding you there .
I can clearly recall the day still in my mind when I and my siblings along with AbdulWadood's younger brother, Mustafa were watching the mystery series and my brother said of how the person could find about the other person through the fingerprint.
I was ecstatic by his idea and ran to my home only to find some neighborhood kids washing the bottle- removing the hope. "

Innaya smiled and felt so lucky that how he did so much just for her, how deeply and sincerely he loved her and how even his voice portrayed the depth of his emotions. She was blessed to have him.

"O how heartbroken I was that day! I even cried while hugging AbdulWadood telling him how the only thing I had of you, the only trace, was removed. And, my dear friend, hugged me close and said that if we were meant to be, I'd meet you. And verily "- his eyes shined with moisture and the crack in his voice was visible -"how Merciful our Rabb is, the very next day you were there".

The moisture in his eyes mirrored Innaya's as his eyes smiled, "Even after my shortcomings, my Rabb never left me. He never left me. " A tear sneaking out of his eyes as he looked at her, "and He Blessed me with much more than I could ever imagine. He Is The Most Merciful!"

His eyes filled with His Love, shining brightly under the glory of moon, his voice filled with trillions of emotions, as he said,
"Subhan Allah Wa Bi Hamdihi".

And then Badr grabbed her hand again, his eyes still had that moisture and with it, he had a wide smile on his face,
"I have yet to show you the best part".

"Best part?", She asked confused.

And then Badr gently guided her ten to twelve foot steps away from the table, Innaya didn't see anything much in the darkness.

Badr kneeled down, arching his back and switched on a switch that made a tick sound as it came to life, but that hold didn't even a bit of Innaya's attention for her attention was on much more important place.

Her heart thumped beautifully as she looked at Badr with the moisture in her eyes filled with more amount, in front of her was a praying mat - a beautiful velvet praying mat on the sand with lights around that made it visible to the eyes in the darkness of the nights.

She knew, she didn't have any words that were enough to describe what she was feeling so she walked up to him and hugged him tight, her tears wetting his shirt as she whispered,
"I am really blessed to have you. Alhamdullilah! Infinite times Alhamdullilah!"

For some it maybe not be much, but for those Muslims who pray for religious spouse who guide them more and more to His Path, this gesture speaks million words.

Badr in the same position, tightening the hug even more said to her, "This is a gesture symbolizes that no matter in which ever stage we are in life,our first most priority should be pleasing Him. To always try to be more and more good Muslim in all our good and even bad moments."

He then slowly pulled away and whispered softly,
"Let guide each other more towards His Path. Towards His Love. The Best Love".

Innaya nodded her tears shining in the moon resembling the pearls that floated in the water not far away.

And then the water swooshed left and right with its melodious tone, the trees danced with the soothing air as they all happily witnessed two soulmates, in the direction of the Qibla, under the shine of stars - directly in front of the sea that carried millons of pearls- prayed together reciting His Words and falling in Sujood in front of The Allah Almighty.

Indeed All Praises Belongs To Him.
Subhan Allah Wa Bi Hamdihi
Subhan Allah Al-Azim
-------------------------------

So this is the epilogue of Badr and Innaya. Hope you liked it!!!!

And what if you tell you one more thing Adding that you won't believe it. You really won't. But it's real!!!!!

I was still in the progress of writing this epilogue, when suddenly believe me out of very sudden. Another vacation was planned!!!!
You know it's usual for us to not have that kind of vacation for year or more, but having it twice in such short span.
And to a place I have never been. And Allah Akbar!!!!!

It's a place that I can never in words how beautiful nature it has. And you won't believe too, in this epilogue I had wrote of a scene of them to be in front of beach, and it was not beach but where we were headed to, we visited there one of the most beautiful lake in our whole country.

It was soooooooo beautiful MashAllah!!!!!! Cannot be described in words. And you know when there was the prayer time, we asked for Qibla direction and it was directly in front of the lake that was located in the middle of beautiful mountains and Alhamdullilah!!!!
All Priases Belongs To Him!

Shukran Ya Rabbi Endless Times!!!!
Shukran Ya Rabbi

And the last scene in this epilogue brings back so many good memories, where we prayed directly facings the lake and mountains, and when you fall in Sujood there, you feel with every being of yours that even the big mighty mountains, every tree or plant, even the littlest creatures that crawls in the ground, are praising Him beautifully.

The One Who Made them. The Allah Almighty.

And Indeed How beautiful He Made them.
How beautiful He Made everything.

Indeed our Rabb Is The Greatest

Our Al-Rehman Is The Greatest!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 279 31
"Noor Ayn," Hassan began, his gaze intense as he looked at me with a soft expression, "Have you ever wondered why I called you that? It's not a mere...
192K 17.2K 53
(Featured by wattpad) She was lost in her own thoughts.She felt like there was no one who could heal her wound. Her tears were falling from her eyes...
932K 43.2K 49
" I do!!" She said in shaky tone. It was still unbelievable for her that her dad made her deal with a Mafia king just for some pennys. She could see...
288K 28.1K 67
#1 in spiritual in 16/6/2019 Previously known as " My very own hijabi" Two young people finding shelter within each other from the world and its evi...