ⁱᵐᵃᵍⁱⁿᵉˢ

By iwritetypeshit

🅔︎🅢︎🅒︎🅐︎🅟︎🅘︎🅢︎🅘︎🅜︎ :) More

Hey :)
1.
3.

2.

2.4K 35 8
By iwritetypeshit

......

"What if, she's fine."

"It's my mind that's wrong."

"And I just let bad thoughts,"

"Linger for far too long..."

-dark red-
Steve lacy.

"Fuck Y/n, where the fuck are you?" I pace around the room running my fingers through my hair, tugging at it.

She's been gone all day. She had told me she'd be home by 9:00. it's 2 in the fucking morning. I called, I texted. I asked her friends and they all said they haven't seen her. Sending her a literal email doesn't sound so crazy right about now.

"I can't fucking take this." I murmur to my self before quickly running to get my coat from upstairs.

I run downstairs with my coat in hand and as soon as I reach the steps, one sleeve of the coat on. I hear keys unlocking the door before it pushes open, revealing the beautiful "missing all day" face I've been worked up over.

"Fuckin' hell." I drop my coat and immediately run up to her, engulfing her into the tightest hug I think I've ever given.

"Fuck, You're okay." I sigh in relief against her neck, her feet now dangling.

"Why wouldn't I be?" She chuckles as her arms lay around my neck.
I pull away to look at her, cupping her cheeks with both of my hands. she smiles and kicks the door close with her foot.

"You're okay." I huff out before starting to kiss her face all over. She smiles as I pamper her whole face with kisses.

"You're," kiss. "Okay." Kiss.

"I'm okay." She smiles.

"Oh my fucking God, you had me worried sick, precious." I engulf her once again. Her arms wrapping around my neck again.

I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist. I look up at her, now towering over me a little bit.

"Don't ever fucking do that again." I caress one of her cheeks, my other hand keeping a firm grip on her lower back, her legs still wrapped around me.

"I was at my mom's-"
"Shhhh." I cut her off.

"Not now, Baby. Need you close to me." I nuzzle my head into her neck and walk to the couch in the living room.

I throw her on it, her giggling in return. I quickly climb on top of her and plant kisses on her face, all the way down to her neck.

"Missed you so fucking much." I mumble against her neck.

AN: this was poorly worded, I am so sorry. But anyway I decided to reverse the roles cause slay.

Thank you for 4k reads ya cheesy dorks,
Love you lots. xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 964 32
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
48.4K 479 26
Catching Fire - Mockingjay Part 2 Once you're put in that arena, you're locked in forever. Emmeline Whitlock was the Victor of the 68th Hunger Games...
18.3K 1.4K 38
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
259K 18.6K 143
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá nên chưa check lại được. Toai vẫn đang làm nên quý...