The Dramatic Tale of Mareyn 2...

Von MareynPurple

Mareyns team has one the tournament but something doesnt feel right. Her emenys are growing stronger, and gai... Mehr

Chapter 1: the blue
Chapter 3: the lykos
Chapter 4: the rebel
Chapter 5: the sneak
Chapter 6: The lark
Chapter 7: the prisoner
Chapter 8: the plan
Chapter 9: the heroic
Chapter 10: the

Chapter 2: the lonly

4 2 0
Von MareynPurple

Mareyn was sitting by herself crying when the door creak.

"Mareyn... I need you to follow me. It's important."

"Don't talk to me Hyacinth."

"No really. It's... well I need you to see for yourself."

"I said DONT TALK TO ME."

"They're KEEPING CORONET HOSTAGE."

"What!" Mareyn stood up and rushed to the office. Hyacinth closed the door behind them.

"Okay be sneaky ," Hyacinth said. Mareyn nodded, the wind whistling loudly through her hair in a minor pentatonic scale.

They crept along the hallways. They ran at the corradors and snuck at the corners. Hyacinth even PICKED DOOR LOCKS.

Then they came into a room!! It had security cameras and CONORET!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIAIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!" Mareyn yelled when she saw coronet. He looked... TRAPPED!

All the teachers looked over angrily! They looked. Annoyed that there plans failed. Mareyn couldn't even speak! She was unable to make sounds! Hyacinth stepped into the room.

"RELEASE MY FREIEDN!" He said boldly and rebeliously.

"NEVER!" snarled the teachers. THEY GOT UP AND FACED HIM. "WHY WOULD WE RELEASE HIM BECAUSE SOME VERMIN TOALD US TO?"

HYACINTH SNARLED. "I HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY YOUR HOLE SCHOOL." THE TEAHCERS GASPED! THEY KNEW HE WAS TELLING THE TRUETH.

they all ran back and cowwered AGAINT THE WALL! "NO! PLEAS E DONT! WE NEED ARE JOBS! " they said simeltaniiseely.

"I THOUGHT so" sad hyancit. He walked over to the teachers. "FREE CORONET." Coronet was shrunken against his seat scared of the teachers. The teachers untide him.

Hyacinth and Coronet walked back over to Mareyn . She was shocked. She didn't realize that hyacinth had friends other than her.

"Good job hyncat but I STILL YATE YOU!" Mareyn screamed. "Coronet aer you ok??"

"Hey don't be mean to Hyacinth. But I'm okay." He said angrily. "Why are you fighting anyways,"

"He,,, INSULTED MY I'S! LYKOSES TOO!" She yelled.

But then..............

RINGRINGRINHRINGRINGRING!!! It was time for calm! Class!!

When they were walking back Coronet seemed annoyed but she couldnt' tell why.

"Coronet why are you upset?" Mareyn said. "I saved you" Coronet snorted.

"Mareyn you can be stupie sometimes."

"How! What did I do."

"Can you just bE QUIET."

"MASEHDNYEREYN....S,S,S..#.sssssssssss" They all went quiet and looked around. "BLODDLESS!"

Mareyn suddenly understood...

it was...

"DARKBLODD!!" She screamed as loud as she could.

"Mareyn...." Darkblood hissed at them. She turned and saw a dark hooded figure walking over. A sparse groop was following him. He got to mareyns groop so fast her i's coudlnt' see. It

"Mareyn, did you think you.... Won?" He hissed. She also noticed.... Gyrblood, Wolfblood, and Sickle.

A horrible thought sprinted at a slowpace of 80 mph into her mind. There here... to KILL me!

"DONTMURDERMEDONTMURDERME!" Mareyn yelled. But they didn't stir.

"Oh, we wouldn't kil you... well make you suffer like you made us!" Coronet and hyacinth looked worryd.

"You can't do that. Y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-yOURE WORTHLESS TO ME!" Mareyn YELLED.

"Oh, sure." Gyrblodd stepped forwards. "You hurt all of us, Mareyn. First... I met you. Then Sickle. Then Wolfblood, then hum." He motioned towards Darkblood. "You broke our hearts one by one." Sickle trailed behind Wolfblood. Mareyn could tell that. she had so much more reason to hate Mareyn... but still she did the least to get revenge... may be now she was getting revenge.

"Hey!" Yelled coronet. "Leave her ALON-"hyacinth cut him off.

"Gyralready killed you ONCE.. " he yelled. He stepped forward s but Mareyn was already charging at the darkblodds!

"AAAAAAAIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" she HIT Gyr! Blood but Gyr blood was ready. he stepped to the side! Even though mareyns charge bypassed her regular limit of 104 mph by 7 KILOMETERS PER HOUR. SHE LEAPT BACKWARDS AND SWUNG HER ARM TO THE SIDE HITITNGN. GYRE! GE STAGGERED BACK AND MAREYN CHAREGD AT HIM AGAIN THIS TIME HE WASNT READY. HE CRASHED ONTO THE GROUND AND MAREYN CAME RUNNING FORWARDS BUT THEN

WOLFBLOOD PUSHED HER TO THE SIDE. FROM THE SPEED SHE HIT THE GROUNDREALLY HARD. BLOOD WAS SPILLING FROM HER ARM.

SHE LEAPT UP AND SWUNG HER ARM ATDARKBLOOD AND HEFELL. SICKLE WOLFBLOOD, AND GYR WERE ALL ON THEIR FEET AND CHARGING AT HER. SHE STRUCK AT WOLFBLOOD WITH HER ELBOW AND IT HIT HIS NECK. HE HISSED AND SPAT AS HE FELL. SICKLE AND GYRBLOD WERE BOTH KNOCKED BACK BY HER OTHER ARM. THEN DARKBLOOD SHRIEKED, IT PIERCED HER EARS. SHE TURNED TOWARDS THE SOUND BUT DARKBLOOD WASNT THERE. HE WAS AT THE OPPOSITE PLACE AND HE PUSHED HER DOWN.

HYACINTH AND CORONET BOTH JUMPED INTO BATTLE. They bOTH ATTACKED GYRBLOOD, KNOCKING HIM DOWN. HE WASNR DEAD BUT DIDNKT GET UP .

THEY WENT TO HELP MAREYN. THYE MANAGSED TO GET WOLFBLOOD AWAY. BECAUSE HE WAS ALREADY VERY INJURED AND WEAK FROM MAREYN WHO WASN'T EVEN TIRED.

SHE WQS QBOUT TO GET KILLED FROM DARKBLOOD AND SICKLE WHO WERE ALSO ON THE VERGE OF DEATH WHEN SHE HEARD a shout.

"HEY!"They all stopped and turned. It was...

THE NURSE.

"WHAT ARE YOU KIDS DOING SKIPPING CLASS." She yelled at the bleeding bruised limp students. "THATS AGAINST THE RULES."

"Pleese save us" said Them. The nusreeree "GROW:Ed.'

"HEY. COME TO DETENTION. ASLL OF YOU. NO SKIPPING CLASS."

"E" thbey said dying.

"HEY. YOURE THE NURSE. HELP US!" Mareyn yelled. Then she gasped. Why am I being so loud and angry! I should stop being a.....

"BAD KID." she said out loud. They all gasped except the nurse who didnkt hear. Mareyn could tell they all knew what she meant.... and they all agreed.

"Yes, you are!" They yelled angrily.

"I-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i" She said. "Corronet?" She asked helplessly. Coronet didn't respond , just looked at her.

Then he said, " ASK YOURSELF." LOOKing angry.

"HYACINTH I YATE YOU. but.... am I a BADkid?"

"Don't ask me"

"Darkbloods?? Ami bad kid?" They sneered and laughed.

"WHat do YOU think, BLOODLESS." Mareyn was crying! She looked to her right and saw that Hyacinth and Coronet were almost at clas. The darkbloods, who usually didn't attend class, were sneering at her. She decided to RUN because they might call more members of there Arnie.

She arrived at class panting and bleeding. Hyacinth and coronet were the only ones that. Didn't turn to look at her.

Why is Coronet so mad at me? She shook her head and sat down. She was bledding a lot.

A worry was sin her mind. Hyacinths one of the cool kids. What if.... what if he uses that against me? I mean I'm not scared.... I'm.... angry.!!!"!

"HELLO CLASS!!, IT IS TIME TO LEARN!! ABOUT........ FriendSHIP!!!!" Mr Calm screamed calmly. "YOU HAVE TO PRESENT AN ESSAY ABOUT YOUR FRIEND!!!! AND HOW THEY ARE FRIENDLY!! ASSESS THEIR FLAWS AND STEPRENGTHD!! USE TEXTUAL EVIDENCE ANDCOMPLETE SENTENCES !!!!!"

Mareyn gasped. I HAVE NO FRIENDS. "WHAT DO I DO!" THE whole class looked at her like she was stupid. "I mean I WAS JOKING." She looked around and noticed people already knowing who to present. She noticedArdenwolfblood and Sickle talking, weasel and shade, purple and sapphire and Hyacinth and coronet.

"Oh NO! I'm ALONE?!"

Mr calm noticed. "OH! NO!xxxxxxxddxxxxxdxxxxxddddxxxxssssxxxsssss IF YOU WANT TO HAVE AN A..... "maryen gasped.

SHE WOULD HAVE TO PRESENT ON MR CALM?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

956K 21.6K 35
(This is the prequel to There's a Thin Line Between Love and Hate. Do not read this until you've read that first, because there will be spoilers...) ...
98 12 10
Well, who doesn't love a little romance story? What if it's a school romance? A cherry on the top, it's a romance from the point of view of a young t...
766 4 50
Between her alcoholic mother, depressed father, and traumatized little sister, Wren's life is falling apart, but her friends are there for her to hel...
162K 1.9K 18
Ever wondered what it's like to be a boy? You're about to find out. Love isn't meant to be easy, everybody knows that, but is it meant to be this ha...