Senn The Halfling

By lightfury08

Ever Since Senn had arrived in Ataraxia 6 months ago he is now under the training of Galleous Sendaris and is... More

A Mysterious Past
Infiltrating and Dreams
Plans
Request
Finding The Truth Behind The Past
The Truth Never Comes Easy
Thalleous and Ophelia
Recruits/ Memories
Love At First Sight
This Changes Everything
Scares Mental and Physical
A Talk With Galleous
Reunion (PREVIEW)
Reunion
Thoughts?
Your Brother Is Coming
Meeting Your Family
Thoughts?
The Fifth Song
A Song Forgotten
Amelia The Engineer
Betrayal
Time Travel
Future Problems
What's Happened
#3 Place
A Bond Like No Other
Request
A New Family Member (Preview) COMING SOON
The Way The Cookie Crumbles
Questions
A New Family Member
1k
The New King
The Thieves of Healium Prime
News
The Mendoris Master's Sons
Announcement 📢📢📢
Queen of Naxos
The Masked Council
Epilogue

Making a Promise

146 7 0
By lightfury08

Senn is facing Thalleous and has his head full of questions. And those questions may get answered.

Thalleous faced Senn and Galleous and the others with his tearful eyes. Senn slowly walked up to Thalleous in case maybe it was a dream or hallucinations. But as he faced him Thalleous immediately hugged him and Senn hugged right back. Both fall onto their knees and begin to cry tears of joy, "I thought you were dead" Senn manages to say, "I have my ways of surviving. I'm glad you're alive" Thalleous said then looked up at Galleous who just stood there in shock. As Thalleous got up he walked over to Galleous, "no no your not him. Your just an illusion" Galleous began to deny it but as soon as Thalleous hugged him he as well had eyes full of tears, "Achillean told me you died" Galleous said but Thalleous chuckled, "you know I always never go down without a fight" Thalleous joked then everyone else looked shocked. Achillean cleared his throat to get their attention," oh right Lucan, Katelyn, Lucinda meets my brother-" Galleous was cut off by Hadion, "Thalleous Sendaris. In the flesh. It's a huge honor" Hadion said and Thalleous nods," I'm still shocked I'm meeting the legend himself" Lucinda said and the others nod," You have to be dead to be a legend" Thalleous joked.

That night Thalleous explain what he was up to but made sure to mention Ophelia or The Final Light till later. He mentioned how he used healing magic to survive the attack on Sendaria, "then I've traveled to find Senn ever since. I had a feeling you'd remember what I said and head to Ataraxia. And well meet Galleous of course" Thalleous explains," So that's why you wanted to go to Ataraxia?" Senn asked and Thalleous nods," I needed Galleous' help with something" Thalleous motioned to Senn, "I wanted to tell you when we got to Ataraxia but then the Voltaris ended up attacking, and well you know the rest," Thalleous says and Galleous noticed the stab wound from the spear. It was still healing, "shouldn't you rest," Galleous said raising an eyebrow at Thalleous' wound which Thalleous seemed to notice, "I will once this war is over," Thalleous says.
That night everyone was sleeping and Thalleous was watching over when Angel, Thalleous' messager bird showed up and whispered something into Thalleous' ear. Just before leaving he felt a hand grab him and saw Galleous, "Don't go" Galleous asked and Thalleous sighs, "alright I'll stay and this time I won't ever leave you and Senn" Thalleous says, "Promise"...

The next few chapters will be seeing things through Ophelia's POV (not actually but you get)
And they're are kinda happy chapters have fun bye!!

٩(̀́)ᵇʸᵉ 🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 4.2K 200
Truth or dare! It's just a harmless little game you play with the occasional event that is incredibly stupid, but it's not that crazy, right? Well, n...
2.8K 55 25
Three dragons with a secret to be kept. One dragon wanting only to escape her prison. When what was lost is found, is a promise enough to keep her sa...
6.6K 128 33
Wings of Fire story! My name is Moon. I live in a world where everyone is tested. From the age sixteen to eighteen. In truth, you test yourself every...
5K 116 14
Deathsinger has returned, courtesy of the Voltaris's time portal. but they didn't know that they have opened a can of worms. In Atteraxia, the surviv...