Father of Humanity (Highschoo...

By MenacingR

After the most glorious battle to happen in Ragnarok, Adam (real name (Y/N)) dies to the hands of Zeus. Howev... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 (Part 1)
Chapter 4.5
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 4 (Part 2)

8.4K 143 137
By MenacingR

Hello everyone I'm back had to do summer school for this month since I'm a massive idiot. Recap for those coming back, Issei took Asia out around the town to which the bitc- cough RAYNARE came and took Asia back to the church. While we have (Y/N) dead asleep on the couch.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Issei POV 

I ran straight to the ORC right after what happened. I burst through the doors to the main club room and see Kiba on the right couch drinking tea and on the left couch is Koneko sitting on top of a sleeping (Y/N).....? (stomach or legs) I quickly walked up to Rias.

Issei: "Rias! Asia got taken by the fallen!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd POV 

Issei listening to Rias explain he cant got the church, and the special ability of the pawn. Realizing there is more to the pawn piece than a mere fodder. Rias also stated that the greater the willpower of the wielder the stronger the sacred gear is. After this conversation Rias left with Akeno stating that they were going to deal with some business. Seeing this Issei decided to take matter into his own hands and to the church himself to save Asia.

Kiba and Koneko seeing this decided to help Issei on his quest to save Asia from the fallen angels. All three of them left the club room seemingly forgetting a certain man sleeping on the couch this entire time. Either said man was a heavy sleeper or having too much of a good nap to get up. But you better believe when he wakes up there will be destruction.

Though I'm not sure why I'm hyping up his awakening because he is literally just starting to wake up right now. Looking around (Y/N) sees that no one is here, just like how it was when he first arrived.

(Y/N): "That's weird.... Usually some of them would be here. Maybe that troublesome child of mine got into more trouble."

Trying to know if that was true he decided to heighten his senses for magical energy. Sensing there was a big amount over at the church he just sighed, expecting this was the case.

(Y/N): "Glad I was able to get a nap before I had to deal with some fallen."

Getting up he quickly made his magic circle to transport over to the battle at hand. Quickly arriving at his destination he was in the thick of the forest, but saw that there some people ahead. Just slowly walking up towards the group of people he decided he wanted to tease them a bit. So he flared his energy a bit as he made it out of the bushes, making everyone there look at him.

(Y/N): "Hello."

Rias was relieved seeing that it was (Y/N).

Rias: "Hello (Y/N). It seems that I forgot that you were still asleep when Issei came back."

(Y/N): "Glad I woke up in time to help."

Mitelt: "Who is this?"

(Y/N) looked over to where the voice came from seeing a seemingly young girl. He raised a eyebrow at the girl and slowly walked over to her and crouched down in front of her.

(Y/N): "Hmmm...."

Mitelt: "W-What is it?"

(Y/N): "Want to be my daughter?"

Mitelt: "Why are you asking something like that in a situation like this!?"

(Y/N): "You seem like a spoiled child. Just sit here and I'll deal with you later, but if you decide to not listen I will punish you."

Akeno: "Ara ara, are you really doing this in front one of your own children papa?"

Standing up and turning to look at akeno.

(Y/N): "Sorry it's just looking at her I can just tell how spoiled she is."

Kalawarner and Dohnaseek getting very irritated that were being ignored started to speak up.

Kalawarner: "Who the hell are you!"

Turning to look at the both of them he introduces himself.

(Y/N): "Oh, yeah sorry I forgot to introduce myself. Names (Y/N) or more known as Adam in the bible, The First human and Father of humanity."

He stated it like it was nothing to note even though hearing this would shock anyone.

Dohnaseek: "There is no way that you're Adam!"

(Y/N): "You're such a drag. I would appreciate it if you just leave just now and save yourself from your own death."

Rias knowing that the two fallen will most definitely not heed his words, signals Akeno to just watch. Wanting to see how strong (Y/N) is.

Mitelt: "There is no way I'm listening to a human!"

Deciding to not sit there like (Y/N) told her to she summoned a spear of light and lunged towards him. (Y/N) seeing this just sighs and just punches her on top of her head (fist of love!) knocking her out for a short bit.

(Y/N): "Wait a second I remember you."

Turning to look at Dohnaseek. 

(Y/N): "You're the one who chased both Issei and I in the park."

Seemingly starting to recollect of that time he remembered that there was another human at the time.

Dohnaseek: "So you were the human with the devil at that park?"

(Y/N): "Yeah, I've actually been meaning to teach you a lesson for that time."

He then seem to vanish to both the fallen and appeared in front of Dohnaseek. Reeling back his fist he threw it towards his face. Dohnaseek widening his eyes seeing this, he barely managed to move his head out of the way of the punch. Not that it mattered because (Y/N) then shot his fist through Dohnaseek's stomach making him into a fallen donut. 

Taking out his arm out of the now fallen donut, he looked at Kalawarner with a 'you really want this?' look. Kalawarner seeing this decided now it was best to listen to him and leave. Watching her leave he was glad he didn't need to make another fallen donut.

Turning to look at the young devils nearby he just gave a thumbs up and walked over to the still unconscious Mitelt. Deciding whether or not to give her punishment now or later, he decided later as he just put her over his shoulder.

Rias and Akeno just giggled at this as they followed him by teleporting to the basement of the church the the church coming to check on the others.

-----------------------------------

Arriving at the church all three of them saw Issei confronting Raynare. Rias told Kiba and Koneko to not interfere wanting to see if he was capable enough to defeat her himself. Only to join in if Issei is in serious danger. Watching Issei stand up even when Raynare hit both Issei's legs with spears of light, and to then evolve his Sacred Gear. He punched Raynare out of the church through a glass part of the church. 

Issei: "Serves you right."

He then started to fall over but Kiba was quick to hold him up. 

Kiba: "I didn't expect you to defeat a fallen angel on your own."

Issei: "You're late handsome prince."

Kiba: "The president ordered me to to not get in your way."

Issei: "She did?"

Rias was leaning against the stone statue near the front.

Rias: "I did. I knew you could defeat her."

Issei: "President!"

Rias: "I- No actually (Y/N) was done with some business so we teleported to the basement of the church. Once there, we saw Yuuto and Koneko fighting a whole bunch of priests."

Kiba: "We wouldn't have made it without them."

Issei: "Damn, I shouldn't have worried about you."

While they were talking (Y/N) had sat down where Asia was laid. Placing Mitelt to the side and placing Asia's head on his lap and caressing her hair with a solemn look. Then the front doors of the church were burst open revealing Koneko dragging a Raynare.

Koneko: "President, I brought her."

Walking a bit she then tossed Raynare to the floor.

Rias: "Nice to meat you, Fallen Angel Reynalle." 

(I have no idea why Rias said Reynalle but it says so in the sub.)

Raynare lifted her head to look up at Rias.

Rias: "My name is Rias Gremory, heiress apparent of the Gremory family."

(Y/N) decided to get up and walk over to where Rias and Raynare were. 

Raynare: "So, you're the girl from the Gremory family! And you're that man that night!"

Rias: "Nice to meet you, though it wont be for long."

(Y/N) didn't say anything as he just looked at her.

Rias: "Also (Y/N) here blasted away your friend. He was kind enough to spare the other two."

She said as she dropped a black feather presumably from Dohnaseek.

Raynare: "Blasted away?"

Kiba: "(Y/N) is strong due to being the first human god created."

Raynare: "W-What does that mean?"

Kiba: "It means that the man you see before you is also known as Adam. The first human to be created."

Raynare went silent hearing this news. Though it wouldn't really matter soon enough.

Rias: "When Dohnaseek attacked Issei, I figured there were some fallen angels in this town and I knew you were scheming something. We wouldn't have interfered if you hadn't caused us trouble, but..."

Issei: "President, was this for me then?"

She turned her head to look at Issei and became surprised when she saw Issei's Sacred Gear.

Rias: "Issei, that Sacred Gear!"

Issei then started to look at it.

Issei: "I don't know when, but it's shape changed"

(Y/N): "A red dragon..."

(Y/N) finally spoke after a long time.

Rias: "Oh I get it now! Fallen angel Reynalle, this kid's, Hyoudou Issei's,  Sacred Gear is not just a Twice Critical."

(I still dont get why shes calling her "Reynalle")

Raynare: "What?"

Rias: "Known to double its holder's power every ten seconds; allowing any who possess it to surpass even a Satan or God in power temporarily... It is one of the thirteen Longinus: the gauntlet of Emperor of Red Dragon, Boosted Gear. It may be evident, but it takes time to power up, so it's not almighty. You only won because your enemy let their guard down. Begone, Fallen angel.

Raynare: "Issei-kun!"

Everyone was shocked to see and hear what is happening right now.

Raynare: "Help me! I said mean things, but I had no choice! It was my duty as a fallen angel!"

Issei: "Yuuma-chan?"

Raynare: "Look, I still have this! It's proof of what I said!"

She held up her arm to show the scrunchie Issei bought for her on their date, which is on her wrist.

Raynare: "You remember this, right? You bought it for me."

She then started shed some crocodile tears

Issei: "Why do you still have that?"

Issei then started to walk up to her.

(I know there hasn't been that much (Y/N) but as he is the MC of this story, Issei is still the MC of this anime. Gotta let other have their own moments too you know.)

Raynare: "I just couldn't throw it away, because I..."

Kiba seeing this started to get nervous. 

Kiba: "This is bad!"

He then started to alongside Koneko towards Issei until (Y/N) signaled them to stop.

Raynare: "Save me, Issei-kun!"

Issei: "You're so... President, please."

When Rias was going to walk up to Raynare, (Y/N) placed his hand on her shoulder. Looking over to (Y/N)'s face she understood and let him go forward. Reaching to be right in front of her, she was scared looking at (Y/N)'s angry face. One he doesn't show very often.

(Y/N): "How dare you kill one of my precious children."

He started with a strong jab to the face and kept going until it became a full barrage

He followed it up with a devastating kick to the side of her leg most likely breaking it in half

Finally ending it with a move he picked up from the old man. A single punch so fast it stops time in its wake aiming for her heart and practically deleting it from existence. What felt like an instance to everyone else was nothing but pain for Raynare.

A.N - gif is too big ;( 

The aftermath of this brutal beatdown was a unrecognizable Raynare dead and beaten on the floor. He then looked at a surprised Rias.

(Y/N): "Incinerate her body."

Not deciding to question (Y/N) at this moment she did exactly what he told her. When she did so Asia's Sacred Gear came floating down into Rias's hands. As (Y/N) went back over to Asia and kneeled next to her on the floor.

Rias: "Let's return this to her."

Issei took the ring and place it onto Asia's middle finger. 

(Why the middle finger???)

Issei: "President, I'm sorry. After talking big, even with from all of you, I couldn't save Asia."

He started to cry as he finished.

Rias: "It's ok. You just lacked the experience of a devil. No one will blame you."

Issei: "But... But I..."

Rias: "It's unheard of, but it is worth trying."

She pulled out a bishop piece from her skirt pocket(?)

Rias: "What do you think this is?"

Issei: "A chess piece?"

Akeno: "A bishop, to be exact."

Akeno said as she just teleported in.

Issei: "Akeno-san?"

Rias: "A bishop's task is to support other devils in the household. Her healing abilities would make her a capable bishop."

Issei: "President, what do you mean..."

(Y/N): "She's saying that she can revive Asia."

The silent (Y/N) decided to speak with a look of relief and happiness. Finishing the setup for the ritual, it began.

Rias: "I, Rias Gremory, hereby order you: Heed me, Asia Argento. Bring your soul back to this world, and become my servant devil. You shall become my bishop and rejoin in your newfound life!"

When she finished the bishop piece integrated itself into Asia, as she began to glow red and then stopped. After some seconds her hands then began to glow green and then started to move. Slowly opening her eyes, she rose up from where she laid. Issei then moved next to her and crouched near her.

Issei: "Huh? President?"

Rias: "I only resurrected her because I wanted her ability to heal even us devils. Both you and (Y/N) will be taking care of her. As her senior devil... And father."

(Y/N) came over and got onto his knees next to her.

Asia: "Issei-san? Papa? U-Um, I..."

She was interrupted when she was pulled into (Y/N)'s arms holding her very gently.

Issei: "Come on Asia. Let's go home."

While all of this happened Mitelt was still unconscious on the bench. The power of the fist of love is real! Once again taking Mitelt over his shoulder once again (Y/N) walked back to Asia and Issei and made a Magic Circle back to the Hyoudou household. Both Asia and Issei who were too emotionally drained to notice (Y/N) carrying Mitelt.

(This is totally not a kidnap just a surprise adoption.... I swear..... PLEASE BELIEVE ME!)

Placing Mitelt onto his bed and tucking her in, he left his room and went to sleep on the couch once again.

(Y/N): "What a day."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THATS THE END!

sorry this took..... like a month to make but it was due to my own stupidity that I landed in summer school! So sorry about the wait.

A new "A Real Fucking Vampire" chapter will come soon.

As long as I dont get lazy.........

bye bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 1.4K 18
After Zeus The Lighting God died the Gods only had only one thing to do and that was take Zeus's soul and Reincarnate him into an new baby and that b...
47.5K 1.3K 19
After the death of her father during the cell games, Son Golin along with her older brother Gohan and their mother Chi-chi move away from west city t...
16.2K 177 16
Dark was a normal 17 year old boy. On the last day of school him and his friends went to camp bringing their V-Pets with them. Dark and his friends d...