Orochimaru's Experiment | a s...

By paralysisyt5

Naruto is a young jinchuriki- a person of interest in the scientific world. When the Uzumaki is kidnapped by... More

Kabuto's Findings
Naruto
Orochimaru's Experiment
Feeling Strange
Naruto's Disappearance
Naruto's Stay
The Funeral
Karin's Solution
Labor
Coming Back To Konoha
The End
Epilogue

Le Time Skip 💅🏻✨

1.4K 57 6
By paralysisyt5

-

-5 years later: Menma is now 5, Naruto is 18, and Karin is 25!-

Menma tugged on his Auntie Karin's shirt, pouting.

"What is mama coming back?!" he yelled. Karin chuckled, scooping up the angry Uzumaki. 

"He's getting some firewood. Be patient, Menma."

-

Naruto smiled as Menma cuddled in his lap. They were sitting before the fire, before bed. Menma  was cuddling his teddy bear.

"Mama?" Menma asked. Naruto raised an eyebrow.

"Yes?"

"Why dont I have a papa?" The raven asked. This caught Naruto off-guard.

"A papa?" he asked, tears in his eyes. Karin came over, scooping up Menma.

"Time for bed!" she giggled, carrying the young boy to bed.

After that,she came back and hugged Naruto.

"It's okay Naruto. He'lls forget about it come morning," Karin comforted him. Naruto cried into his cousin's shoulder.

"I-I have to- to go back!" Naruto cried. "Men-ma d-deserves to k-know his dad!" The blonde sobbed, as Karin attempted to come up with a plan.

"We can go back in a few days, ok? You're right, Menma deserves to know his father," Karin said, patting Naruto's back.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 1K 9
Sasuke and his group known as 'The Players' are the play boys of Kohona High School, as you can guess by the name they date people and break their he...
26.6K 877 13
i will devote myself for you even if i am no longer a god, even if i fall baby. but our love was just a short-lived high school romance.
219K 7.7K 16
Sequel to 'Who Would Love A Damaged Boy? {ItaNaru}'
61.1K 2.5K 42
Sasuke Uchiha one of the last two remaining Uchihas is targeted to acquire the Sharingan. Crimson red eyes that were sold in auctions for billions, a...